[Drama 2010] Personal Taste 개인의 취향

Guest Grecia

Guest corida

Hi guys so I guess the LMH craze could start again. :D I missed it - so many fans reunited to discuss a drama.

I have a suggestion: since we'll have to wait looong for the subtitles (yeah, the BOF era when subs came out the next day is over) do you think that korean-fluent users could recap the drama BUT not recap it like Dramabeans (long and thorough) but simply to outline what's going on with the non-leading characters and as for the leads just a basic translation of the dialogues...something like what Jill4675 did in Chuno's thread.

My point is if there's anyone willing to do it please do and do not be discouraged by Dramabeans recaps -they are too long for me and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

So, anyone willing to feed our addiction?

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

even I've said the 2 eps didn't meet my expectations, it's still to be preferred when comparing CS. I really don't like melodramas with its dark atmosphere. but I suppose koreans love melodramas as we look at the ratings. anyway, for a long time, I've understood the ratings are nothing for me so keep watchin PT

PT has this effect on me.. though I watched it w/o sub I still did ENJOYED it!! for me it was all and more maybe would still watch it w/ subs.. :P I respect each opinions regarding their views on PT..positive or negative cause it helps those who are still weighing w/c dramas to watch..the ratings are a trending fact,but the best thing to do is check it out yourselves like what I did, needless to say.. I didn't bother finish CS cause it was not my cup of tea... :) *yawn*

Guest ktruong

Here are some treat for LMH's fans!

3Ll.gif

lmh.jpg

Cr Kst

How is episode 2 guys? I started to watch half way through of episode 1 raw. Thumb up to

the supporting cast. This drama has one heck of a cast. I especially love Jin Hoon's best friend and Kim Ji Suk's

character. I know he's mean but he is mean in a dorky way.

Hi to all PTers!

checking updates here as usual :)

alovebof and ktruong..thanks for those pics of minho

meow, thanks for always updating YT with vids..always looking forward to vids you post there

minie, thanks for posting the recap

YKK88, got your point :D hardcore Minho! :D :D :D i hope when the eng sub is out...more people will enjoy PT with us :)

hi to other Minoz too!

hi all,

where i can download the personal taste, please?

im curious with lee min ho in this drama.

hi shine22, better go through the previous pages on this thread...many had posted several download links :)

Guest shine22

hi hart118911,

i'm so sorry i just check the previous thread, yeah.. i got it.. horay.. horay..

thanks to all for sharing. it's help for me because my link is very very slow so i cannot watch the drama by online.

i've watched eps 1 & 2 without sub. can't wait for LMHWorld sub the drama.

LMHWorld subbing team, fighting!! :wub:

anyway, i saw the queen of screen caps is here, luv!! :lol:

thank you so much, sis <333

cute girl, as always, thanks a lot for the d/l links :)

and all PT-ers. many thanks!

hi gals... ^^

thanks a lot for sharing all of PT's stuffs :D

a new clip from MBC site, interview with Son Ye Jin.

sorry, i haven't upload it on YT yet.. hope you all can watch it thru MBC :)

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/taste/s...list_id=1381015

i didn't have time to upload the vid on YT last time. Now, here you are the clip. Interview with SYJ :)

source: mbc

lgdD31JUTkKi634055668791675102.jpg

fYqYkEOoE2Dk634055668795737680.jpg

sr: tvian

waahh.... still a week to go for ep3 & 4... T_T

ekrkadl, reponses from Korea on PT are superhot, aren't they? B) You know that!*wink*

Cheers~~!

Yeah~ You're right. Responses are getting hotter.

As a hardcore MH fan, I have been curious about what ordinary people(non MH fans) are thinking of this drama.

I started reading responses posted on DC MBC drama gallery and DC PT gallery including some fortals such as Daum and Nate.

Many people say that they often find people talking about this drama while commuting to work or going to school. Interest in this drama is so hot that even MBC drama gallers are surprised at this excitement.

This drama is worth watching :D:D

Guest isabel_martinez

Hi, all! I write seldom, but read all you post here! Thanks for everything - information and pictures youáre posting here are really great! I decided to post for you some signatures and avatars made from Bulgarian fans. Hope like them :)

61659133.th.jpg92563495.th.jpg12022774.th.jpg

47764071.th.jpg20066254.th.jpg41752851.th.jpg

41826075.th.jpg11843370.th.jpg81738190.th.jpg

29511058.th.jpg12288411.th.jpg16176590.th.jpg

38341935.th.jpg75501634.th.jpg10572303.th.jpg

14924435.th.jpg73547051.th.jpg19294689.th.jpg

31427750.th.jpg44540397.th.jpg

67186646.jpg44735221.jpg89741790.jpg82845136.jpg

100jv.jpg56727432.jpg99139496.jpg97251940.jpg

98148015.jpg61056374.jpg79821852.jpg63399804.jpg

68430365.jpg48661035.jpg99123827.jpg61655076.jpg

86623117.jpg76628229.jpg

Guest me_thakarai_kawaii

[LEE MIN HO'S WORLD SUBS]

Personal Taste - Episode 1 ENG SUB

The first episode is finally subbed and ready! <3

Thank you for your patience!

ENJOY!!!!!

I'm sorry...but how to download this sub??

I already register, but still can't do...

HELP please?!thanx.. :)

Guest Wats my name?

The download links arent working because which i believe is that you must at least have 25 posts to download it :( sad isnt?

[LEE MIN HO'S WORLD SUBS]

Personal Taste - Episode 1 ENG SUB

The first episode is finally subbed and ready! <3

Thank you for your patience!

ENJOY!!!!!

OMFG YO!

i was waiting for this! i didnt want to watch LQ ish, LOL.

thanks ! :D

I'm sorry...but how to download this sub??

I already register, but still can't do...

HELP please?!thanx.. :)

The download links arent working because which i believe is that you must at least have 25 posts to download it :( sad isnt?

Solly, please share only links that allow open-sharing and restriction-free downloading to prevent similar spam-replies - a result of posting a link that requires not only registration but achieving a certain post-count to qualify for download privilege.

Not everyone who watches PT is a fan of Lee Minho, I'm sure LMH forum doesn't welcome spam from non-LMH fans who posted for the sake of reaching the post-count required so that they can download the subs.

Everyone else, any further questions or problems downloading from the link posted by Solly should be directed to the poster herself through PM, not by posting in this thread.

Thanks for all your cooperation.

Archived