[Drama 2010] Personal Taste 개인의 취향

Guest Grecia

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest krezzi

I 've just finished the whole 2 episodes......OMG..it's so funny :lol:

I like the character lee min ho...his spectacle friend and seulong....all 3 of them complimented each other!

Seu long facial expressions..so funny hehehhehehh..I love it!

can't wait for the ep 3

I have only watched the first episode with english subs and i'm liking it very much, i think both leads are very suited and their roles. The first episode leaves me wanting watch more, I can't wait till they get to the living together stage already!

Guest moniec

[LEE MIN HO'S WORLD SUBS]

Personal Taste - Episode 1 ENG SUB

The first episode is finally subbed and ready! <3

Thank you for your patience!

ENJOY!!!!!

Solly thank u

Not so many people could share your generosity

And we really appreciate it

But unfortunately megaupload is blocked in many countries

So please please if u could find it in your heart to help us, and upload on mediafire please!!

Guest orangexCRUSH

Hey, this sounds like a really good drama! i haven't seen any episodes yet but it sounds like a funny drama from the synopsis and people's review. thanks for sharing!

Guest ktruong

After looking at these pictures, I can't help but admiring Sohn Ye Jin and like her more.

She's has completely downgraded her look to 360 degrees :o

sohnyejin.jpg

sohnyejin2.jpg

If you look at the pics of her in art of seductions and into the white night. What a transformation!

20090114454580633f21ccb8.jpg

the-art-of-seduction-medium.jpg

No wonder why they say There are no ugly women, only lazy ones. :D

I did watch episode 1 but the other half is not totally subbed. I guess I'll have to wait for S2 subs then. In the mean

time if I come across any news of PT, I will post it up.

This thread is kind of quiet. Just want to make some noises LOL

Thanks guys for sharing news, summaries, and pics. You guys are amazing! Keep it up

Guest Storytime

Solly, please share only links that allow open-sharing and restriction-free downloading to prevent similar spam-replies - a result of posting a link that requires not only registration but achieving a certain post-count to qualify for download privilege.

Just wanted to remind everybody that the first two episodes of Personal Taste are available to everyone regardless of post requirement. It's only from episode three onwards that the post requirement is in effect.

Guest ktruong

Just wanted to remind everybody that the first two episodes of Personal Taste are available to everyone regardless of post requirement. It's only from episode three onwards that the post requirement is in effect.

Thanks! I did go to LMH's World website and tried to download ep 1 and ep 2. To my disappointments, I got error message. Do I have to register first to be a member?

Guest missGH

The file you're trying to download is password protected.

Please enter the password below to proceed.

Hi .. I want to load this episode

But I can't downloading from megaUpload

can you re-uploading on other site please ?

Guest Storytime

Thanks! I did go to LMH's World website and tried to download ep 1 and ep 2. To my disappointments, I got error message. Do I have to register first to be a member?

Guys, please don't ask forum questions here. Rebby has already warned us about this. Answers and directions can be found there, but yes, you do have to register first.

Guest moniec

it seems we are alone in this missGH

i think it's difficult for them to reupload... i guess we mere mortals (with no megaupload acess) will have to endure the LONG harsh wait

**sigh** why is megaupload blocked!!!**waaail***

Guest Solly

Solly, please share only links that allow open-sharing and restriction-free downloading to prevent similar spam-replies - a result of posting a link that requires not only registration but achieving a certain post-count to qualify for download privilege.

Not everyone who watches PT is a fan of Lee Minho, I'm sure LMH forum doesn't welcome spam from non-LMH fans who posted for the sake of reaching the post-count required so that they can download the subs.

Everyone else, any further questions or problems downloading from the link posted by Solly should be directed to the poster herself through PM, not by posting in this thread.

Thanks for all your cooperation.

Just wanted to let you know that the FIRST TWO EPISODES will be available to everyone. It's episode 3 and onwards that will receive post counts, but don't worry, I won't make updates about it once we hit episode 3.

Those who have issues with the link, please go to our forums and ask questions there. Please do not spam in here. T_T;

Sorry about the inconveniences caused!

Guest Jenny0622

I see everyone has problems downloading and watching.

The reason why this thread become so silent,lack of communication and discussion is there's not many people can watch the drama with subtitle so of course they dont understand the drama. I got chance to watch the 1st two episodes with subtitles in my mother tongue language and totally agree that whenever we understand the script, we will find this drama much more interesting than just watching raw.

Viikii doesn't work well bcoz MBC seems very strict in copyright. Some have problems downloading from lmhworld. Just hope everything settles down soon, so that I can see more people with more interesting comments in this thread :)

Gotta off to work now and will write more about ep1 & 2 when coming back home.

Guest infifinity

weird cuz i have no problem downloading at all, they did say the first 2 episodes are free for everyone to download. You have to register at the forum first, check your email and activate your account, then reply at the thread to be able to see the download link. The drama is hardsubbed though....so I ended up not downloading at all.

Guest xOnlySabrina

Just finished watching episode 1. OHOOHOHOHOHO.

WHAT A DRAMA. *-*

After watching Cinderella's Sister, I kinda had doubts about this but I was wrong.

They're both beautiful in their own way.

I'm loving KaeIn's personality. It's unique & she shows so much youth through it. Simply magnificent. (;

Ehehe~ Episode 1 was pretty good beyond my expectations!

I'm totally waiting for episode 2!! The preview made me go crazy.

Can't wait to see the how this will all lead to the climax... I wonder what'll happen next...~~

I LOL'd to the whole part where KaeIn's friend saw Minho+his assistant in the elevator. LOOOL! :DD

Loving it. (;

oh oh thanks for this.. when i watched the 10min preview of PT, i really thought it was funny.. minho's image did changed a lot. he really looks so manly! and super handsome like he is sent from up above! hohoho

we love this man! U go minho, we'll support U~~~ jagi, (dear) :lol:

Guest cris14

as a fan of SYJ..this is her wackiest character yet...it's a total change for her, and I mean really changed!

To show my support to this drama I created Personal Taste MV. The MV contained highlighted scenes from episodes 1 + 2. Click on the banner below to watch.

cooltext454344386.gif

The first episode was okay for me. I watched the teasers and read the novel synopsis so I can assume what would happen next. I got to stay away from reading spoilers and seeing pictures preview. Lee Min Ho’s facial expression and acting was great through out the episode….his characters seems cold, uncaring, and perfectionist. I love Son Ye Jin’s character too….she seems naïve when it comes to love and trusting people, but hopefully she’ll learn not to trust people easily after being betray by her own best friend and ex-boyfriend. Can't wait until she becomes more "lady-like."

My main complain is the editing of episode 1, it was not well done. The scene starts off with Son Ye Jin, Lee Min Ho, then both lead together, and the same cycle repeated itself. It doesn’t really flow smoothly for some reason.

Episode 2- I think episode 2 has improve tremendously. I like fast moving storyline. Now that they’re living in the same house, I can’t wait to see how the story will unfold in the next episode. I hope that Jin-ho would try to clear up the misunderstanding about being gay. Hopefully, they’ll not create more scenarios like this because then their relationship would be based on lies.

Best of luck to Son Ye Jin, Lee Min Ho and the rest of the casts of Personal Taste. Let's hope that they would get at least 30% in rating in the future.

@pallycute Thanks for the article. I do hope that this story will wrap up nicely with 16 episodes.

I’ll catch up the remaining episodes of Personal Taste after finals. Don’t want to get addicted to this drama at this point. Got to get back to study.

Archived