[Drama 2010] Personal Taste 개인의 취향

Guest Grecia

Guest miniejungle

oh no, the link yesterday doesn't work anymore... and TVAnts is not cooperating either... ottoke???

PTers, any other link that works? please?

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh no, the link yesterday doesn't work anymore... and TVAnts is not cooperating either... ottoke???

PTers, any other link that works? please?

miniejungle, if you are referring to the link i posted yesterday, it works for me...anyway, i have PM you...

on the other hand, so happy that PT is receiving positive reviews from every where.... :) this is more important than rating... hopefully those who watched other dramas last night will tune in to PT tonight instead.... :P

Epi 2

GI friend's son is really helping GI....haha.... GI & friend were dragged out of the wedding hall and brought to a room (which happened to be the PA sound system room)... GI's friend son was playing with it and pressed 1 of the button.... so whatever they said in the room were overheard in all the wedding halls!!hahaha...... all the brides in the wedding halls start to think that it was their husband....haha......

anyway, CR's wedding was sort of cancelled as the gal was angry with him after what she heard...

JH on the other hand realised that the guy who was 1 of the boss(?) for the project that they have presented their design the day before was also at the wedding, he found out the car number and make a small accident(?)... When that man came, JH apologized and managed to get his namecard.. (what a brilliant idea..keke)

as for GI, she was in a daze after the incident and was walking so slowly when she was crossing the road that cars start to horn at her.. JH happened to drive past and saw her in a daze...

not sure what happen, but there were a few men outside GI house....and GI's guy friend was nearby..... not too sure what happen....(i wonder if she used her name or address to do something?)

GI received call from her father...(but i really have no idea what they were talking about).... after that GI's friend came to her house..(ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............SYJ is really cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with that hoodie....!!!!!)

I think GI didnt sleep the whole night, the next morning she has panda eyes....hahaha....and not sure who was she speaking to on the phone..... did she lost her job???

It looks like CR's father did something to JH's family in the past.. there was a flashback of JH in his younger days moving out of their house and CR's & father moving in.....

GI's guy friend was hiding somewhere near her house and saw JH taking pic of the house... when GI saw her friend, she start running after him...JH saw GI and start running after her too...then GI fell and she asked JH to chase after her friend... finally she caught up with them... GI brought her friend for a meal and JH overheard their conversation..i think GI's father owe people $$? (please correct me if i'm wrong)

GI's friend ran away from GI.... GI sprained her ankle and JH insisted on bringing her to the hospital... he even paid for her medical fees... i think GI is thinking why is this guy so good to her.... :D

i think JH raised the issue about renting a room in her house but GI said something like she is living alone and is she a gal... GI asked him to go but when GI's gal friend saw him....she convinced GI to rent it to JH..(she must have said that since he is a gay, he will not be interested in GI and also cited the good things that comes with it....like since he is gay, they can share tips on facial, clothes,etc...hahaa) when he went inside the house, he was like so disgusted with it...(because it was messy...hahaha)

finally, JH moved in... i think JH raised a few issues after signing the contract with GI.... when JH was in his room unpacking his thing, he had a cut on his thigh...while JH was moaning in pain and his colleague/partner was trying to help him, GI & friend thought that both of them were doing some dirty things......hahaha

JH was looking around the house and then he chanced upon 1 of the room... he walked in and looking at the things in the room when the gal who likes him(in epi 1 she was found sleeping beside JH) keep on calling him. He ignored but answered the call when the mom called him instead... he was literally whispering into the hp when GI sort of like a ghost opened the door and ask him what is he doing in the room...hahaha.... JH had a shock and answered something before he returned to his room....

this part i really hate it... The gal friend who was supposed to marry to CR came to her house... and said something like she & CR is over.... i think she wanted to stay at GI house because CR was staying at their supposed new house when she went back.... wah!!!! really shameless woman....... :angry: when this friend knew that there was a guy in GI's house, GI told her that JH is a gay...... :D

(sorry for not putting the names of GI & JH friends because i have not familiarise with them yet.... :P:lol: , sorry if there is any mistakes in my descriptions.....)

Guest Solly

"MIN HO'S MESSAGE TO FANS ON THE FIRST AIR DAY OF MBC'S PERSONAL TASTE"

28iapmg.png

Hello. ^^

This is Lee Min Ho, who's playing "Jun Jin Ho" in the drama, Personal Taste. Nice to meet you. ^^

I am leaving you guys a message on the first air day of the drama~

First, I would like to thank you for your anticipation and support~!

I am in the waiting room at the filming site, and I just came back from filming as Gae In’s other half.

Aren’t you excited?

I will explain what kind of character I’m portraying…

Like my previous characters, Jin Ho is a manly man who has a stingy yet confident personality.

He’s passionate about his work and operates his own company at such a young age.

But, people misunderstand him as being a gay because of certain situations that occur to him.

Jin Ho doesn’t realize these misunderstandings while many episodes occur…

I will explain more about him through playing his character in the drama~!

Because of the passion from Personal Taste’s staff, I’ve been able to endure the filming through this cold month of March!

I hope our hardwork reaches out to your hearts and bring you strength as well.

I hope you enjoy watching it~!

Health is always important!!!

Today was a great day being the first air day of Personal Taste, and I hope it’ll be warm in April.

Thank you.

Personal Taste fighting!!

Translation by: Solly @ Lee Min Ho's World

**PLEASE CREDIT IF TAKEN OUT OF THIS THREAD**

Guest miniejungle

the episode has just ended. Minho and Yejin are doing great, but this epi is not as funny as the previous one.

i cant wait to get the subs... dying to know what they talk about.

Minho has finally moved into Yejin's house, it's hilarious when she appeared in front of him with the chain saw!!! :D

i cant stand the girl friend (the one almost got married to Yejin's boyfriend). she dare to come over to Yejin's place and demanded to stay over. such a b*****.

Hi PTers!

YKK88, glad to see you in this thread :D

Jenny, thanks for that link and more clear pics of PT esp Minho :rolleyes:

Solly thanks for the translation...and keeping lmhworld updated...will wait for eng sub from efforts of lmhworld :D

Yon,thanks for the ep2 description...good effort...will definitely help me understand the flow of the ep without eng sub :D

Minnie, good thing you were able to watch it live :rolleyes: still waiting for other links to watch the vid :(

BIG HUG to other PTers esp to... Saint, Liz, pallycute, alovebof, jenny, meow, tsuki hime, maymay, dramafan, goodayie, meteor, ktruong, blooming...miss your posts here.......hi to all other PTers here...glad there's many to share more updates, links and pics on PT!

ohh, the torrent links are there! Thank you for that. ahhh, drama season are back *ilikeit*. I have so many drama to watch now. I think I'll love this drama more than Cinderella sister.wait, maybe I'll not watch CS. PS is much better I think. Seulong JJANG! He's so cute in this drama. And also, thank you so much for the recap. It actually help me to undestand what were they talking about. omg, I can't wait fr the subs.

Guest pallycute

Yon and miniejungle, thanks for the summary

Even tough it's not funny as before, I'm still enjoy reading your summary

Solly thank you so much for translating, this is what I've been waiting for hehehe...

Preview pics for next Wednesday episode

Jinho sicks after ate oyster that Gae-in cooked. This was based on novel story

He has to go back and forth to the water closet, poor Jinho :lol:

Jenny: Thanks Jenny, I'll be waiting for your link :)

2qs9kx0.jpg

cr:dcminho

Guest lucky_moon

doesnt anyone know when the subs will be out? thanks

check WITHS2 site for the subbing progress and stop spamming with subbing requests.

Can someone please let me know which torrent version I should download if I want to use WITHS2's subtitles? Thanks! :)

HAN version.

Guest symphonee.

^ ^ cute girl normally uploads the torrents. it should be up soon (or in a few hours).

thanks for the episode summary, yon!

and to all the people who are joining soompi to simply ask "where are the subtitles/when will subs be out", stop it. withs2 and lee minho's world are taking on the project. an announcement will most likely be made in this thread by their representatives when the subtitles are available for download. in the meantime, it'd be greatly appreciated if you stopped pestering everyone for subs.

hart118911, please do not quote images!!!!!!!!!!!!! please remove the %7Boption%7D before you post.......

quoting image is against soompi rules... please remove it, we do not want this thread to be locked/suspended...

Guest Jenny0622

semi-fly,cute girl thank you so much for the download link :)

Yon, thanks for sharing the re-cap. Actually I was able to watch some scenes in this episode. Waiting till downloading ended I can watch the whole ep.

Well,finally Jin Ho moves into Gae In's house. Expecting more couple' scenes in next episode

e02100401hdtvxvidhansna.jpg

Haha, SYJ is really funny in some scenes. She portrays such a comic girl here:

capture00038c.jpg

capture00040.jpg

capture00041.jpg

The couple made me laugh so hard when I saw this,lol

20100401100015cadtv111h.jpg

20100401100015cadtv111he.jpg

20100401100015cadtv111hy.jpg

S: DC

hart,pallycute, that's my fave too,lolz

hart118911, please do not quote images!!!!!!!!!!!!! please remove the %7Boption%7D before you post.......

quoting image is against soompi rules... please remove it, we do not want this thread to be locked/suspended...

my apologies

i do understand....i've been posting here daily even before PT aired...so i am aware of the rules...its my first time and no need to worry

sorry again

Jenny...thanks for more caps :D :D :D take care!

Cute Girl...thanks for the link!

Archived