[Drama 2010] Personal Taste 개인의 취향

Guest Grecia

I think Soh ye jin looks young...and Lee minho doesn't look like 22.

Both are cute together...the chemistry is there!

I really2 hope that this will be a great drama with high rating.

Minho...fighting!!!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jenny0622

The first public photos have been released today!

I think the concept is that Gae In looks comfortable because she thinks Jinho is a gay and JInho looks a litltle bit shy and awkward,hahah

They look really cute in these pics:

‘개인의 취향’ 손예진-이민호 ‘동거’ 콘셉트 촬영 첫 공개

2010022409092710011.jpg

2010022409092710012.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201002240909271001

2010022409154310011.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201002240915431001

2010022409165810011.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201002240916581001

2010022409173810011.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201002240917381001

20100224091018038422.jpg

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...link=2&SVEC

i believe that SYJ's role in this drama will definitely be older than Min Ho... so even if she looks slightly older than him, it doesn't matter... i doubt the writer will makes SYJ age younger or same as Min Ho's character..

And to that someone who said that there is no chemistry between them from watching the video, i think you are here to post a negative comment only... The drama has not even started filming and you are already giving them the thumb down, your posting does not affect our opinion on this drama. In the photoshoot, they were merely taking pic for the drama poster.. you know which scene they are taking pic for? Moreover it's their 3rd meeting only after they were announced to be the male & female lead...

Anyway, it looks interesting, i'm looking forward to the drama!!!!

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/news_view.asp?idx=...&category=1

「개인의 취향」우리는 편한 사이, 개인이와 진호를 소개합니다!

2010-02-24 오전 9:11:41

* 첫 방송 : 2010년 3월 31일(수) 밤 9시 55분

201002240909211.JPG

201002240909211_2.JPG

201002240909221_3.JPG

201002240909221_4.JPG

제작 : 조윤정

극본 : 박혜경

연출 : 손형석

출연 : 손예진, 이민호, 김지석, 왕지혜, 류승룡, 조은지, 정성화, 안석환, 봉태규, 장원영, 최은서 등

홍보 : 김소정

Hi all

Tks all for update pic & video of PT poster shoot :D

MH & YJ are really cute and humor in this shoot, love them so much :D

I hope the film will be successful with this cast, especially with MH :P

Continue to wait for your news on this film, tks a lots :)

Lee Minho and Son Ye Jin for Personal Taste

20100224personaltaste14.jpg

With March nearly upon us, it’s the time where a load of new dramas make their debut and we have another one to introduce to you. The new MBC mini series, Personal Taste, starring Lee Minho and Son Ye Jin recently revealed their promotional stills, generating interest among fans.

Just like Lee Minho’s last drama, Boys Over Flowers, he will be romancing his co-star who is older than him by five years off the screen.

The photos were recently taken at MBC Dream Center at Ilsan on the 18th which portrays them living together under one roof as roommates. The story is adapted from a novel of the same name and is about a guy called Jeon Jin Ho who is a straight guy but pretends to be gay in order to become a roommate to his female friend, Park Kae In. Sounds familiar but what matters most is the process.

Personal Taste will premiere on March 31st.

credit: allkpop

Guest pallycute

Oh,yeah,he looks so different recently lol. He's really hilarious in some roles I watched.

He will make his special appearance in ep.1 & 2 of Personal Taste (?) . This drama gonna be fun and hilarious one :lol:

And when I look at the cast list, there are two names that got my attention though which are Choi Eun Seo 최은서 & Jang Won Young 장원영

Wonder which roles these two people take? :rolleyes:

Yeah his previous roles are hilarious and funny guy

He's appearance not attractive before, but look at it now he's handsome lol :lol:

I know Jang Wonyoung from drama You're Beautiful.

Choi Eunseo? She is under the same agency with Minho right?

I think this is their 2nd drama production together since Sharp 2 (Teen Sharp 2).

We have to wait until it's airing and then know their roles, I'm curious too :D

i believe that SYJ's role in this drama will definitely be older than Min Ho... so even if she looks slightly older than him, it doesn't matter... i doubt the writer will makes SYJ age younger or same as Min Ho's character..

And to that someone who said that there is no chemistry between them from watching the video, i think you are here to post a negative comment only... The drama has not even started filming and you are already giving them the thumb down, your posting does not affect our opinion on this drama. In the photoshoot, they were merely taking pic for the drama poster.. you know which scene they are taking pic for? Moreover it's their 3rd meeting only after they were announced to be the male & female lead...

Anyway, it looks interesting, i'm looking forward to the drama!!!!

Yon, I agree with youuuu.. I think SYJ really fit Park Kaein roles, who is 28 years old woman.

And I believe Minho's role (Jeon Jinho) is younger than Park Kaein,

So I think LMH & SYJ still compatible couple for this drama

This drama remind me of other romantic-comedy drama "Dalja's Spring" (Chae Rim & Lee Minki)

The old woman (33 years old) who end up living together with a younger man.(27 years old)

ilwoo_aein

They are not from Baidu but from DC Gallery (Korean Site)

Guest Jenny0622

Yeah his previous roles are hilarious and funny guy

He's appearance not attractive before, but look at it now he's handsome lol :lol:

I know Jang Wonyoung from drama You're Beautiful.

Choi Eunseo? She is under the same agency with Minho right?

I think this is their 2nd drama production together since Sharp 2 (Teen Sharp 2).

We have to wait until it's airing and then know their roles, I'm curious too :D

Yup,she's in the same company with Minho. Besides Sharp,she appeared in Dalja's Spring and Coffee Prince (but small roles)

Hi to all PT supporters!

glad to know that promo for PT has started already....craving for more updates :D

all pics are cute....thanks for posting!

Hi hart,nice to see you here :D

I guess they started filming:

12670594502010022509593.jpg

12670594502010022509593.jpg

S: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=minho...page=1&bbs=

Guest cutegit

i cant wait for this!!!! they look good together! and i cant wait to see minho's acting <3333

lots of good shows coming up this march! 8D

Guest Jenny0622

Oh the place is same like when Minho was shooting Etude "My Girl" CF ??

Hello everyone~ first time posting here :)

Thanks everyone for sharing the news & pics. Looking forward to its premiere ;)

@Jenny, me too, I think filming started

Hi pallycute, I also think it's the same place because this is a famous spot in Korea.

meow13, now I can confirm that they already stated filming. Thanks for the pics.

Sharing some info:

"This place is called "Petit France." Yesterday PT team filmed its tilte scene here. After that they went on a short trip to a secret place to promote friendship"

Petit France

3599760799895afc246c.jpg

1014067447.jpg

167272114b852eedae8e90.jpg

177272114b852eeeb03a26.jpg

S: catmom@Daum

Woah,finally they get started filming. It makes me want time to pass more quickly to 31st March lol

I cannot wait to see this drama! FINALLY Min Ho comes back with a new drama! <333333333333333333

By the way guys, Lee Min Ho's World is going to sub it, so this is exciting! 8D

I can't wait for this drama, have to make calendar for its pilot episode.

I hope this drama will do well. The plot looks interesting to me.

I think Son Ye Jin is so cute during poster shooting, very relaxing.

I'll be back when drama airs. ^^

Guest ktruong

thanks17.gif ladies and gentlemen :unsure: for taking the time to post all the pics and info in regard to Personal Taste.

Gotta admit they look cute and hilarious! Okie, I know they're trying to mold Son Ye Jin into her character, but the hair is just too funky.

I am hoping Personal Taste will do well! Gosh, I love LMH and I have a girl crush on Son Ye Jin.

Archived