[Drama 2010] Personal Taste 개인의 취향

Guest Grecia

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoot whoot! Thanks for sharing the filming pics n news. I am so excited about this drama. Son Ye Jin is such a A star actresses and it's so great that after what seems like a eternity she is finally doing a drama with the one and only Lee Min Ho.

Does anyone know why a man like Jin Ho [Min Ho] who supposedly always has a stoic expression and drives a hot Mercedez convertible would live with Ka In [Ye Jin]? I can't wait to find out why. From reading the synopsis it seems like Jin Ho will kind of be like the guy character from Man Who Can't Marry This is going to be one hilarious drama.

I wish all the best to Lee Min Ho and Son Ye Jin. Son Ye Jin n Lee Min Ho FIGHTING!

Edit - For people who are not familiar with Son Ye Jin, not only is she gorgeous, but she's an amazing actress who proved herself and rose to the A star status after the tear jerking Korean Drama Scent of Autumn [a blockbuster hit!]. I have faith that she will exceed all of our expectations in this drama. She has done so many different types of dramas and movies. So have faith people! This woman is AMAZING!

cris14 & LolliDoAlittle, cant agree more

No reason for doubting Son Ye Jin since shes' a great & talent actress :)

The PD would not chose her as Park Gae-in if he think she couldn't pull off character of Gae-in.

Hopefully this 'new couple' will exceed all of our expectations in this drama.

Personal Taste, DAEBAK!~~~ ^^

Fyi, SYJ has awarded the 1st Seoul Cultural Arts Awards together with Lee Byun Hun, some actors and singer, couple days ago. They have awarded for successfully promoting Korean wave in other countries :)

qpi7f5.jpg

cr: Barunsonenter.com

Sis Amp,, !! thanks again for posting Minho's pics in Coex -Samsungdong.

he looks soooooooooooooo GORGEOUS!! :wub: :wub:

i wanna drive that hot car with him too.... :D

Guest liz g filart

maymay...thank you so much for the info...WOW !!!! Minho's car so expensive....2010 MB SLK 55...worth around 2M-3M here in the Philippines....would love so much to go joyriding with him...actually any car will do as long as we ride the same car :D

cris14 and LolliDoAlittle....you are right! Yejin is one of the most beautiful actresses in Korea. I love her in Summer Scent and I think she is a great actress. I love her sweet face and her smile. Pairing her with Minho is surely a blockbuster. I love their chemistry.

Guest pallycute

Does anyone know why a man like Jin Ho [Min Ho] who supposedly always has a stoic expression and drives a hot Mercedez convertible would live with Ka In [Ye Jin]? I can't wait to find out why. From reading the synopsis it seems like Jin Ho will kind of be like the guy character from Man Who Can't Marry This is going to be one hilarious drama.

I wish all the best to Lee Min Ho and Son Ye Jin. Son Ye Jin n Lee Min Ho FIGHTING!

I think we have to wait until the drama is airing ^_^

Sometimes if we had so much spoiler it will turn off our expectation ^^

I hope this drama will success

btw new shooting pics ^^, I know the picture is not clear

but I think you can guess who they are hehehe

Yeah they are Son Yejin and Lee Minho

This picture was taken yesterday

2uetf5s.jpg

cr: DC Minho + Nate

Guest Jenny0622

I read somewhere that Gae In is living in the house designed by her father who is known as a famous architect professor. Jinho who is also an architect,shows his interest and excitement if he can live in a house designed by his talented sunbae so he pretends to be a gay to move in that house.

But I'm not sure,we all have to wait till PT is on air ^^

Hi Amp,pallycute & maymay,thanks for sharing photos & infos :)

This is a fan account who saw them filming yesterday:

http://pann.nate.com/b201258287

just got home and im so eager to see new updates here...and as expected...there's more!

THANKS to maymay, alovebof for all the pics....he is soooooo handsome...not to mention the car...hahaha :rolleyes:

this is really the longest MARCH ever :P

Guest sbee97

Thank you for re-opening this thread! :D

I'm happy to see a lot of you are as excited as me and can't wait for PT to start airing.. ^_^

Song Yejin is indeed a great actress.. I expect Minho and her could have a great chemistry here.. ;)

And Minho sure looked fresh on those BTS photos, thanks for all the updates girls..!!

Guest yeohweping

Im Seul Yong of 2am has joined the cast of Personal Taste as Kim Tae Hoon who stole Jin Ho's fiancee "Hye Mi" (Choi Eun Seo) whom he was betrothed since young.

Guest Jenny0622

Im Seul Yong of 2am has joined the cast of Personal Taste as Kim Tae Hoon who stole Jin Ho's fiancee "Hye Mi" (Choi Eun Seo) whom he was betrothed since young.

OMG!!!Thanks yeohweping for the news!

Choi Eun Seo will play "Hye Mi" - Jinho's Fiancee and later she will couple w Im Seoul Yong. Hhum,interesting :D

2010030210461210012.jpg

2010030210461210011.jpg

2010030210581021001.jpg

S: Daum

Guest kiddie

Hii All, Have a nice day to U all and all PT cast, Production crew :lol::lol::D

Just wanna share the English news about Seulong joins PT from Allkpop

2AM’s Im Seulong joins the cast of Personal Taste

20100302imseulong1.jpg

2AM’s Im Seulong is making his debut as an actor in the upcoming MBC drama Personal Taste. The drama has already gotten much attention from people because this will be the show that will feature the gay Lee Min Ho.

Im Seulong’s character’s name is Kim Tae Hoon. He will be playing the rival of Lee Min Ho which definitely calls for a love triangle. Kim Tae Hoon loves Hye Mi played by Choi Eun Seo but Hye Mi loves Jin Ho played by Lee Min Ho.

It gets confusing because somehow Son Ye Jin’s character then thinks Lee Min Ho is gay but Lee Min Ho secretly likes her. Yes, it is a typical love-someone-you’re-not-supposed-to Korean drama.

The production staff said, “Tae Hoon really matches well with the personality Seulong has shown on variety programs. It is his first time acting but he is the best candidate for Tae Hoon.”

The first episode airs on March 31st. This means 2PMs Taecyeon and 2AMs Seulong will come face to face on television dramas. Let the battle of the One Day boys begin!

Cre: allkpop

wwowwww, PT Hwaitingggggggggggggg ^^

Thank U Jenny, ss Maymay, Amp, yeopweping for ur pic, info and updates

Big wave to ss Maymay, Happy to see U here ^^ Miss U ss <3<3

Guest kaedejun

omo omo omo - wowowww at those filming pics.

anyone know anything about kim ji suk's character?! maybe he doesn't show up yet?!

wow!!~~~ congratz for Im Seulong.

for a new comer on TV drama, his role as Minho's rival must be anticipated! ^^ hwaiting Seulong!! :D

2AM 임슬옹 「개인의 취향」으로 연기자 데뷔 [2AM Im Seulong's debut as an actor in PT]

2010-03-02 오전 10:01:23

http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/news_view.asp?idx=...ry=1&page=1

최은서, 2AM의 임슬옹과 상큼 발랄 커플로 「개인의 취향」합류 [Choi Eun So & 2AM Im Seulong - a youth couple joined in PT]

2010-03-02 오전 10:44:47

http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/news_view.asp?idx=...ry=1&page=1

thanks a lot for the news Jenny & kiddie..

kiddie, miss u toooo ~~~~ *big hugs*

Guest Dennis O'neil

i'm used to watching SYJ in some sort of drama like Alone in love & Summer Scent so i can't image how's she done with this role in PT :))

so curious with this drama even though i don't like SYJ so much

waiting for PT & Cinderella's sister project at the same time :))

Archived