[Drama 2010] Personal Taste 개인의 취향

Guest Grecia

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adoOod

Oh my !! Seulong will be in this drama !!

this make me more excited for this ..

minho looks so good in the pics :blush:

cant wait any longer ><

@jina_bing_bang: thanks so much ^^

Guest Grecia

Ohhh jina_bing_bang! thanxs!! saranghe unni!! ^^UUU

finally I can put the profiles on the first page ^_^

I want more pics!! Minho oppa saranghe!!

I want videos *o*, I´m crazy for this drama xD

hi .. it's my second posting here hehee .. thanks so much for all PT pics, articles and translation, you're very fast ;)

emakkkkk!!!, i see you often here, i really miss u, when'll we chat again? hehehe ...

Minho looks gorgeous and very handsome in PT, i love his style, especially his hair style, that make me crazyyyyyyyyyy over him more and more ^^

big wave to all minoz here, and of course all PT lovers ;)

i dont think they match each other, in first pic SYJ really looks older than him, maybe all because her hair style make her look like that, but i dont deny that they'll grow with more chemistry so just wait :P:P

dramafan888, yesssss, he is very tall and very handsome too ;);)

amp, thanks for the new pics, they're very interesting :P

i see his shirt, is it leonardo da vinci that he wore before? :D sorry if it isnt LOL

Guest ktruong

thanks-3.jpg

for posting the pics and info girls. LMH looks sophisticated with a scarf, doesn't he. As for the pictures with him and Son Ye JIn, they do indeed look sweet and cute. I hardly notice the age gap between the two.

How come I have a feeling there would be a lot of skinship and kisses between them :D in this drama . Please no more closed mouth kisses! These type of kisses should be banned LOL.

Guest pallycute

Wow Seulong join this drama, I think this drama will gain a lot of interest

He's popular now along with his grup member 2AM, I think he's good choice

I remember him when he was doing abracadabra "BEG" parody, he's hilarious :lol:

And his acting skilll is good in wgm (when he was practice "kiss scene" with Jokwon in order to convince Gain) kekeke..

Jina thank you so much for translate the character chart

and of course for other member whom update this thread

This is news description of the picture, but sadly no english ....

‘개인의 취향’ 손예진-이민호, 상큼 봄빛 데이트 깜짝공개 ‘설렘가득’

2n71sb5.jpg

EDIT: I just got this from Dramabeans ^_^

Lee Min-ho and Sohn Ye-jin sure are looking sweet and cozy in these latest images from MBC’s upcoming romantic comedy series Personal Taste. These photos are taken from the shooting location at Kyunggi-do’s “Petite France” (which used to be the shooting grounds for Beethoven Virus) and are described as a “date,” but we know there’s got to be a catch since her Kae-in character believes his Jin-ho is gay. As soon as filming began, spectators recognized the couple, then gathered around and cheered in excitement.

The drama began its first shoots on February 28 following an overnight retreat attended by the main cast and production team as a working trip and bonding event. (Attendees: Sohn Ye-jin and Lee Min-ho, of course, as well as Kim Ji-suk, Wang Ji-hye, Jung Sung-hwa, and the rest.) On February 24, the group shot the drama’s titles in the morning and then headed to Pocheon by dinnertime. Afterward, the actors, director, and writer gathered round for a script discussion and rehearsal. Following that, the participants loosened up the atmosphere with some drinks and levity late into the night. (Lee Min-ho is reportedly a weak drinker, but stuck around through the end.)

And the excitement just keeps growing…

Guest official-dee

I really can't wait this drama! :D

with both of my favorite actor and actress (LMH and SYJ)... huaaa. It'll be awesome! kekekekeke~

thanks for all the news an the pictures. I love it. I really hope this drama will get a good rating. xD

@jina_bing_bang

Many thanks for translating the character

their relationship is quite complicated. but it will be a very interesting story ! :lol:

@saintzizahmino

Hello dear... long time no chat with you... how r u? :)

Glad to see you here hehehehe.... ^^

anyway, SYJ's role is suit of Gae-In's character.

Gae-In is older than Jin Ho (it based on the novel - but in this drama we still have no clue whether Gae-In is older than Jin Ho or vice versa,, or they both are at the same age). i think Gae-In has a cute personality likes 'a girl next door' but failed in love ^^

How come I have a feeling there would be a lot of skinship and kisses between them :D in this drama . Please no more closed mouth kisses! These type of kisses should be banned LOL.

Sorry to cut your post, sis ^^

only seen the pics, i believe there would be a lot of skinship between the couple.. ^____^

Gae-in thought Jin ho is a gay so she has no feeling but enjoy and relaxes in front of Jin Ho. :D

i watched the clip of the poster's photoshoot, both Yejin & Minho look familiar each other though they only met a few times ^^

@meow13

thank you for the pics, sis

i wonder who's the lady in short hair. Na Hye Mi or Kim In Hee?? :rolleyes:

This is news description of the picture, but sadly no english ....

‘개인의 취향’ 손예진-이민호, 상큼 봄빛 데이트 깜짝공개 ‘설렘가득’

http://i45.tinypic.com/2n71sb5.jpg

EDIT: I just got this from Dramabeans ^_^

I wonder why there is no pics of other actors shooting?.. :huh:

Amp, thanks for sharing the pics from nminho.. :)

info

Jin Ho's shoes, from Sanuk :D

201003040946501115_1.jpg

20100305pu12blic.jpg

www.sanuk.co.kr

http://blog.naver.com/pu12blic/150082083763

12677743162010030516323.th.jpg

DC MINHO

HI to all!

WOW! :rolleyes:

A very handsome MinHo :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BIG WAVE to Jenny, Meow, Maymay and Pallycute! Quick updates there.

cant help smiling with all these updates....doesnt matter if i'm tired from a wholeday toxic work...these pics are GREAT! especially the link dear ss Jenny :D though i cant understand a thing in there....huhuhu

happy weekend to you all!

Archived