[2008 Jdrama] Innocent Love (イノセント・ラヴ )

RanP

^I thought it was pretty good. It has a nice feel to this drama. I'm so used to Maki's short hair that the long hair kind of looks weird on her.. (well.. excluding Nobuta) But yeah, the story line is good. I've seen only up to episode 1, because that's how many subs were released. lol. I thought it was so mean when the cleaning lady told the manager that it was Akiyama Kanon that stole the cash. I was like WHAT you trader Kanon even let you go away from the job for a bit you meanie!! I was surprised but whatever, that cleaning lady wanted to save only her butt..

The last part of the episode really surprised me too. I was thinking that whoever he kept going to see in that forbidden room was like dead or like he had some weird person in there.. But it was actually his girlfriend. What makes me feel so much for that part is because my mom is just like that. I find it almost weird to see the machines and etc in a drama, but yeah.. It just really surprised me. I think I'm similar to him because I always go and talk to mom and do things just like how he does.. I'm curious as to what happened to his girlfriend. I'm guessing a car accident that resulted in brain injury. Iunno.

Can't wait to see the next episode. I love the OST song~ And it's featured around Christmas! My favorite holiday.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heliane_maine22

:ph34r:S So i thought kiyoka gonna die but instead she awake from being in comatose

and will add for kanon miserable life

for sure episode 7 kanon miserable life will become worst because of kiyoka

her brother is in juvenile again there's really something wrong in their past :tears::tears:

and now im back thinking how will kanon and junya will be together if kiyoka is now alive :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Guest christina

^ Im kinda glad that kioka woke up because if she had died, I think there would always be that question of whether Junya would have chosen Kanon if Kiyoka lived. So now we know that Junya really loves kanon more than Kioka, that is if he does choose her which im sure he will since they are the two main leads. But it seems like Kioka hadnt really been in love with Junya or something based on her facial expression in the prieview of 7.

After eps 6 I think something happened between Kiyoka & Subaru.. hm, but isn't the last gay? Kiyoka was using Junya?

I can't wait how all this unfolds...

^^ im thinking the same, i think she might be using him to get to subaru or get him to like her? And it seems like she likes subaru instead of junya. I thought saburu was gay too because base in episode two how he covered up kiyoka's face in the picture of them 3. And how he always wanted to end kiyoka life. im only saying what im seeing in the preview and episodes since i dont understand a thing they're saying. hahas but i really hope things start to unfold too.

& i agree with christina, im glad kiyoka woke up because now he can choose between kanon or kiyoka, if he really loved her or not. He did leave us that question in episode 2 where he said, if he really loved her or not.

In episde 6 preview for 7, it seems like kiyoka doesn't treat kanon that friendly. =/

Guest Courtknee

The people who are subbing this drama is kind of slow... [i do praise them for actually subbing the series though]

So I ended up reading blogs about the episodes. It's srsly an emo drama. .__. I thought it'd be happy and crap D:

At the end of the first episode... I actually thought her brother liked her. =.=

God. I'm so behindddd >:|

Guest ethopia

just started watching this series... i love the theme song..

the lead guy character is cute.. he reminds me of kim jeong hoon and when he smiles he sometimes looks like

jet lee/li ^_^

i wanted to read some post of y'all but i stopped myself coz i noticed that your all talking about is already

like epi 6!!.. im sooo behind hehehe.. anyway i feel that this series is going to be a very very sad one..

so im still at epi 1 and was like... her brother loves her romantically?? or is this guy gay??... and who is that

girl lying half dead??... o well i think i must really watch this huh? :D

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Yippie is airing last night....I like this drama soooo much....I will took a pic of this drama big poster then post it in here xD

Guest heliane_maine22

actually i really like the episdode yesterday kinda revealing!!!!!!

so kiyoka really like subaru hehheheheh~~~~the way she act when she wake up from being in a comatose .....

in the episode yesterday they told how junya became kiyoka fiance,kiyoka jump to the pool she get her short or pantie whatsoever.....then she said who get that pantie in the pool i'll marry him!!!!talking about subaru and junya..then junya jump to the pool and get that thing and hug kiyoka hehehehe!!!! but actually kiyoka longing subaru to jump

Guest yongwonhi

i watched the first two episodes!

seems interesting so far - i don't think kiyoka liked junya, and i think subaru has feelings for junya...

i'm wondering how kanon will end up with junya though (assuming this is a happy-ending drama), because for now it seems... kinda far fetched haha.

and kanon's brother? likes her? HUH??

waiting for the rest to be subbed.

i love the drama mix version of eternally. i've been listening to it nonstop haha. songs are much more meaningful if they're in a drama.. :X

Guest heliane_maine22

in the episode 8 preview junya say something like i came back for you to kanon !!!!!

so i think this episode will be the start of their love or its just me who think of that

and of course the revelation of

kanon and her brother past life hahaha not past life just past huhuhuh~~~~

Guest heliane_maine22

im glad that the rating of innocent love its quite okay now

for Episode Information

Episode Subtitle Ratings

(Kanto) Ratings (Kansai) Ratings (Nationwide)

01 After Battling with Cruel Fate... My New Beginning... 16.9 ,17.3

02 A Shocking Evening 13.3

03 Torn Bonds 13.1

04 A Sign of Happiness 11.7

05 Helping Hand 11.7

06 A Bond That Deepens 12.6

07 Starting to Move 13.4

Guest christina

I still think subaru is gay. I think he is just going along with Kioka because he wants Junya to move on ( and he's secretly in love with Junya). He did pull her plug and try to kill her after all. Also, isnt his theme label "denial"? So i think he is in denial about his gayness or his love for junya.

^^ I have to agree with you because looking at the preview she was crying nad holding the pic and she was the one who said junya right?, thats why im really looking forward to seeing next episode. Maybe Mizuki locked him up from preventing him from seeing someone?

Archived