[2008 Jdrama] Innocent Love (イノセント・ラヴ )

RanP

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heliane_maine22

i just watch innocent love and im so happy teeheeheee......

and kanon know the truth now that his brother really did it ,,,,,and her brother saw what happen in kanon room

he wants his father die.....

and kanon and junya got married huhuhuhuhu!!!

i'll give you a screen craps of kanon and junya wedding for a proof!!!

and next monday is the last one episode so i will really watch it

i will upload the the trailer for the last episode

^^ but hold on.. what about the preview? how it showed that kiyoka was jumping off the building nd junya was right under her, and his head starting to have blood coming out? That doesnt seem like a happy ending to me yet. lol since next week is the last episode? i thought there was 11 episode? i guess im wrong then.

Maki looked so pretty in the wedding dress and her hair <3 i like it. ahhas & this might be a weird question since i dont understand what they're saying, but does junya really likes maki? it seems a little too fast but i dont mind at all of course. [:

Guest heliane_maine22
Guest zgeneration

so junya and kanon get married....ahhh....so sweet...that's what i hope for..

Thank god kanon did not kill her parents...>.<

Oh...can u post their wedding pics..LOL

Must be sweet..^^

omg... i wish i was freaking japanese or at least fluent in japanese so that i don't have to wait for the freaking subs! D: this is killing me! T_T

but anyway, so far, i'm liking it. such a sad, romance drama <3

Guest heliane_maine22

but im really anticipating for the last episode !!!!!!

i dont know if junya will die huhuhuhu~~~~~~

its all kiyoka fault why did she enter the picture in their wedding

ah~ so kanon got raped by her dad and her brother saw it happening in her room right? no wonder why he gets all overprotective. at first, i thought it was the brother who raped her.

Guest heliane_maine22

no i think kanon wasnt raped but her dad attempt to do so but kanon got defensive and get the knife for her to

protect herself and then her brother see what happen so its kinda like that a overprotective brother

i just watched episode 4... o.o

o.o

o.o

uh, her brother is kind of scary...

that's all i have to say.

true...her brother is scary...but hey...I love the BROTHER, love him so much...can't get enough love the episode when he came back from prison and kannon took him out like cruising the city...love those moments the brother does have feelings for her, but he know his limit..and yes he is creepy at time but is for protecting her though they made the shots look hunted...heheheh...who else thinks the brother is HOT, SExy, and SUper MESSY SEXY HOT!!!! Me,..i think he is. I'm going crazy at him no so i will be searching all over the net about him and i guess watch his others dramas or movies if he does had some.

But yes...i think the brother is so touching...at point he feel betray by her words. but she knew everything about him i mean his sweet loving and caring side.

Guest pillowbox

but im really anticipating for the last episode !!!!!!

i dont know if junya will die huhuhuhu~~~~~~

its all kiyoka fault why did she enter the picture in their wedding

yeahh i dont like kiyoka.. TT_TT

Guest apricot

Well, I cried loads.. Maybe 'coz it's that time of my month. Haha..no just kidding. I like the drama. It has a lot of themes inside. And I love Maki's character! I cannot never do the selfless things she does. Gosh, I'm SOO happy for the ending!!!! ^^

Guest lizzy_han

i really don't think the brother was looking at her "in that way" in my opinion. he's just overprotective and really wants her to be happy. and the only way that he can make her happy is by showing his smiles to her no matter how much he hurts inside about what happened in the past. so yeah. i don't think the brother has feelings for kanon in that way. he's creepy and acts that way because there is a big reason why.

whoops~ this is solly... on my sister's computer D:

• 3 weeks later...

someone uploaded the whole series on veoh but there's no subs for 6-10 yet. So I'm still waiting for subs. I finally decided to watch this drama and it's so good and sad. I feel so bad for Kanon. Everyone only judge her through her family background and thinks that she's a bad person when she's actually kind and sweet.

I don't think the brother wants to harm Kanon but really wants to protect. In ep 5, he said that he's glad she remember the part where he killed their parents but doesn't want her to remember the rest. Which I'm assuming the part where Kanon is raped/molested by her dad. I'm glad that Junya didn't leave Kanon just because of her brother's criminal problems. Instead, he understands her and was there for her. Mizuki is one crazy girl. Kashii Yu portray her really good. At the same time, I feel bad for her though. As for Subaru, I think he has something for Junya but doesn't want to tell anyone and that may be his secret. Kiyoka looks really creepy the first time I saw her and when she finally smile for the first time, her smile and her whole face creeps me out.. some parts made me cried though.. especially the part where Junya said he'll pray together w/ Kanon about her brother.. :tears: Awww

Archived