[2008 Jdrama] Innocent Love (イノセント・ラヴ )

RanP

Guest summers83

The story is already filled with some suspense in it. I quite enjoy the 1st two episodes now. And think Kitagawa Yuujin is not bad looking. His smile is really radiant and really brightens someone's day seeing a smile like that. He's got nice smile and he sure doesn't look like he's in early 30's.

Spoilers:

- Like a one-sided relationship between Subaru and Junya. Subaru seemed to have affectionate feelings for Junya which are more than just best friends.

I had that Distance album but the song Eternally sounded so different from there. I prefer this Drama Mix version. Anyone managed to find that song, please share it with me here or PM me. Thanks!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brunhild(Ponyo)

I like all the actors! Horikita Maki is so lovely. Kitagawa Yujin's sweet smile melt my heart. Maki's older brother is also a good actor. I wish there will be a new drama scripted from the story of Mishima Yukio's literature one day with Maki and this actor (Maki's bro).

But I find some contraditions in this drama such as,

1)why the fiance is in comma and sleeps at the Kitagawa Yujin's house. Doesn't she have her own family?

2) why does Kitagawa Yujin still live in a gorgeous house even he is so poor after losing his parents and he only make a living by playing piano at restaurant

3) why Maki is always stalking Kitagawa Yujin, watching him from the window, and she thinks it's ok to do so(it could be a crime)

4) even he's been financially supported by other people for living, he hires a house maid, Horikita Maki, that woud cost a lot of money...

Guest kawaiimomogirl

I like all the actors! Horikita Maki is so lovely. Kitagawa Yujin's sweet smile melt my heart. Maki's older brother is also a good actor. I wish there will be a new drama scripted from the story of Mishima Yukio's literature one day with Maki and this actor (Maki's bro).

But I find some contraditions in this drama such as,

1)why the fiance is in comma and sleeps at the Kitagawa Yujin's house. Doesn't she have her own family?

2) why does Kitagawa Yujin still live in a gorgeous house even he is so poor after losing his parents and he only make a living by playing piano at restaurant

3) why Maki is always stalking Kitagawa Yujin, watching him from the window, and she thinks it's ok to do so(it could be a crime)

4) even he's been financially supported by other people for living, he hires a house maid, Horikita Maki, that woud cost a lot of money...

well i thought Yujin's charachter, Junya actually had a really high paying job before Kiyoka became like that but then after she got like that he quit so he can be closer to her. and because he had such a high paying job that's why he has such a nice looking house plus his parents were probably really rich. and Maki's charater, Kanon "stalks" him because she's madly in love with him plus she's a weird girl, who wouldn't be after being completely alone for 7 years and only having one person whom who talk to you every once and while at prison.

o btw what is Mishima Yukio's stories about? i would love to see Horikita Maki and Fukushi Seiji (her bro in the drama) act together again!! they look so adorable together! and ya he's a really good actor!!

Guest Brunhild(Ponyo)

^ haha Mishima Yukio is one of my favorite Japanese authors. I would like to see the new remake drama back from his old work such as "The Sound of Waves". It is a really really beautiful love story of youth. But actors must be the genuine innocent young ones. There are no other suitable actors other than Maki and Fukushi, IMO. Pls refer to the following link, if you were interested.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sound_of_Waves

Regarding my questions. I would agree with you to some extent, such as his father was rich

and he took over that house and properties from his parents. But he is a pianist at the restaurant....I wonder if it was really well paid....also he went to uni supported by scholarship (it means he is not rich). Oh but as you said, he might have had a good job which pays a lot before Kiyoka became like that.....Maki had been so lonely all her life until now and finally found the one she would devote. That's why she's been stalking him. That explains well. But Kiyoka and Yujin were not married. So I wonder why he has a right to have her in his house. That would be too much work to take care of a person in a coma. Usually a patient in coma is hospitalized taken care by nurses and doctors.

haha...sorry I am adult so too many contradictions in the drama makes me feel weird to watch. :P

The story is already filled with some suspense in it. I quite enjoy the 1st two episodes now. And think Kitagawa Yuujin is not bad looking. His smile is really radiant and really brightens someone's day seeing a smile like that. He's got nice smile and he sure doesn't look like he's in early 30's.

Spoilers:

- Like a one-sided relationship between Subaru and Junya. Subaru seemed to have affectionate feelings for Junya which are more than just best friends.

I had that Distance album but the song Eternally sounded so different from there. I prefer this Drama Mix version. Anyone managed to find that song, please share it with me here or PM me. Thanks!

You can get the remix version here

http://community.livejournal.com/innocentl...html?mode=reply

Guest Courtknee

im glad Narimiya Hiroki is NOT the main actor.. BUT why did he pose next to Maki in the poster???.. Can someone tell me???

That's not Narimiya Hiroki.

:| That's the other dude, the main guy.

Guest kawaiimomogirl

^ haha Mishima Yukio is one of my favorite Japanese authors. I would like to see the new remake drama back from his old work such as "The Sound of Waves". It is a really really beautiful love story of youth. But actors must be the genuine innocent young ones. There are no other suitable actors other than Maki and Fukushi, IMO. Pls refer to the following link, if you were interested.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sound_of_Waves

Regarding my questions. I would agree with you to some extent, such as his father was rich

and he took over that house and properties from his parents. But he is a pianist at the restaurant....I wonder if it was really well paid....also he went to uni supported by scholarship (it means he is not rich). Oh but as you said, he might have had a good job which pays a lot before Kiyoka became like that.....Maki had been so lonely all her life until now and finally found the one she would devote. That's why she's been stalking him. That explains well. But Kiyoka and Yujin were not married. So I wonder why he has a right to have her in his house. That would be too much work to take care of a person in a coma. Usually a patient in coma is hospitalized taken care by nurses and doctors.

haha...sorry I am adult so too many contradictions in the drama makes me feel weird to watch. :P

"The Sound of Waves" sounds like a lovely story! I could totally see Maki and Fukushi in those parts! i would love to see them together in romance!

about Kiyoka, i don't thinki she's in a coma cause her eyes are open and she seems conscious of her sourroundings i think, plus in ep 2 she starts blinking her eyes and in ep 3 her finger moves a little bit. anyways Junya probably begged her parents for him to take care of her? i don't know..

Guest Brunhild(Ponyo)

Canon's (or Kanon) bro is a bit strange. But I'm sure there is a serious reason why he loves her more than necessary (probably Kanon is not his real sis).

kawaiimomogirl, yes, yes, "Shiosai" (The Sound of Waves) surely a gread story, just for them. I hope there are some producers who have same mind with me. Do you watch "Atsuhim" as well? Maki is really lovely as a princess in Edo period. She's more suitable in the stories of literature or history, IMO. She was so lovely as a student of boy's school too.

BTW, I agree with you that Kiyoka will wake up one day. She shows some signs of the brlight future. Well actually not bright for everybody. Kitagawa Yujin is surrounded by people who are all strange in some way and they all love him too much. lol And according to their comments, Kiyoka is also an extreme girl. :vicx:

Guest kawaiimomogirl

^ haven't seen Atsuhime yet but i totally will cause Maki's in it! and yeah totally agree with you, Maki looks good in things that are historical! i would love to see her in something that takes place in the 1930's or something like Atonement would be awesome!

anyways about her brother Youji, he is creepy but in a really hot and mysterious way! i don't know i can't dislike him cause i'm seriously crushing on him right now! he so good looking! :sweatingbullets:

and i'm also hoping that

Kanon is not his real sister because, and i feel bad for saying this but i kinda want them to end up together! i know that's impossible but he loves her so much and Junya seems way too in love with Kiyoka to suddenly fall for Kanon

Guest heliane_maine22

I watch the 3rd episode of Innocent love and saw the preview for the next episode

kanon brother got out in the jail and its look like he dont want kanon to see other man except him

whats the meaning of that!!!!

so its look like he's gonna do something bad with junya!!!!!

:ph34r:

Guest Brunhild(Ponyo)

^ haven't seen Atsuhime yet but i totally will cause Maki's in it! and yeah totally agree with you, Maki looks good in things that are historical! i would love to see her in something that takes place in the 1930's or something like Atonement would be awesome!

anyways about her brother Youji, he is creepy but in a really hot and mysterious way! i don't know i can't dislike him cause i'm seriously crushing on him right now! he so good looking! :sweatingbullets:

and i'm also hoping that

Kanon is not his real sister because, and i feel bad for saying this but i kinda want them to end up together! i know that's impossible but he loves her so much and Junya seems way too in love with Kiyoka to suddenly fall for Kanon

Oh nice~ are you a fan of Fukushi Seiji? Have you checked his blog?

http://seijifukus.exblog.jp/

He seems like a nice guy ! see? he's been taking a photo of sky everyday. :D

Why don't you write a comment to him. It's rare to have an English comment there, so I'm sure he'll read it. :)

He'll be in an upcoming movie, "Gunjou". I'm also looking forward to seeing it.

Guest kawaiimomogirl

i totally became his fan since this show started! i love his acting as Youji! it's soo good! i like how he seems so nice and sweet in front of Kanon but with other people like the detective and Junya he's so evil! o and he does seem like a nice person based on the picture he takes. too bad i can't read japanese! :tears: anyways can't wait for ep 4! i wonder what Youji's gonna do?

btw, Brunhild(Ponyo) who do you want Kanon to end up with?

Guest Brunhild(Ponyo)

i totally became his fan since this show started! i love his acting as Youji! it's soo good! i like how he seems so nice and sweet in front of Kanon but with other people like the detective and Junya he's so evil! o and he does seem like a nice person based on the picture he takes. too bad i can't read japanese! :tears: anyways can't wait for ep 4! i wonder what Youji's gonna do?

btw, Brunhild(Ponyo) who do you want Kanon to end up with?

Hi! again, kawaiimomogirl. I don't know. Probably Kanon believes that Youji is her real biological bro, so it would be difficult for her to see him as her bf or something...but…I don’t know. But whoever she’d end up with…, I only wish for her happiness. Coz she had to gone through a hard life, lost parents, one only family was in a jail, she had to be in a torment, being looked by cold eye by people, even more than once she was treated like a thief etc...and now she's so young and beautiful but works as a janitor... :tears: even how many times she encountered hard terrible situations, she didn’t even talk back (or she just thought nobody would believe what she protested, so she didn’t). But what so special about her is that she even became more and more angel while other people in this world are all so tainted. :tongue2: (I mean in the drama). I guess she’ll encounter more and more hard life….but I hope she’ll end up happily (not to die or anything, hopefully)…

Guest kawaiimomogirl

yeah I agree if she and Youji aren't blood related she would still see him as her brother which is why them getting together is impossible! but i still hope for it! lol anyways yeah Kanon has gone through a lot, it's so sad how she's so lonely. :tears: well at least now she has her hot brother by her side! :blush:

Archived