[2008 Jdrama] Innocent Love (イノセント・ラヴ )

RanP

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no i think kanon wasnt raped but her dad attempt to do so but kanon got defensive and get the knife for her to

protect herself and then her brother see what happen so its kinda like that a overprotective brother

I dunno. I think she did? That's why she was scared I think. Otherwise if it hadn't happened before, she wouldn't think anything of it if her dad entered the room. He might have just been tucking her in.

Guest Polkafroot

Great show, the OST is really good. The lead male character is so cute, its hard to believe that he's 31 years old. I've watched the drama but I'll just keep mum so I won't let you all know the spoilers...hehe ^_^

Guest novemberbaby

I think out of all the dramas I've seen with Horikita Maki, this one has the most substance. Not that Nobuta wasn't like that but YamaPi was really distracting, haha. I think she's a pretty strong character for enduring all those years of being shunned by people in her neighborhood. It's also sad that she didn't want to use her real name 'cause she's so afraid that people would find out who she is. I hate how people can't even look past her background and see that she's super sweet and generous.

I gave up on waiting for English subs so now I'm just watching this on Tudou with Chinese subs. I really can't wait to watch the ending.

Guest Choochi

XDD I've watched the first two episodes of this so far, but I think I'm gonna take a break from dramas until all the subs for this comes out so far.

Waaah Maki and Yuujin are so cute together, but YamaKi will always be my favorite =P

just started watching this and loving it soo far...maki looks soo pretty with long hair kinda wish she kept a lil longer...yujin is sooo kawaiii...love it when he smiles it just brigtens up the room...lol...he can be mistaken as a krn actor..the official pic for the drama at first glance i thought it was hyun bin.. :D but when he smiles he's a mix of kim jae won/kim jung hoon/wonbin all mix into one...he's looking good for his age doesnt look over 30 at all!! cant wait to watch the last 2 eps

I gave up on waiting for English subs so now I'm just watching this on Tudou with Chinese subs. I really can't wait to watch the ending.

Querbeet has released subs for the whole series ^__^ you can get it on D-Addicts :)

Edit:

Torrent http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.ph...glish&sort=

DDL http://nomanymore.blogspot.com/2008/08/200...ocent-love.html

Guest reallyAmused

Just finished watching the whole series! I loved the ending for Kanon and Junya but I feel bad for Subaru :tears:

I'm also in love with the 'Eternity' song now

I really loved this dorama, but it's not one of the best.

I loved the happy ending and everything, but it had a lot more potential than that.

It just feels like it was really slow in developing, then BOOM, happy ending D:

I love the Onii-chan though >< He's so sweet T^T

Ah~ Dunno. I liked it, but I didn't love it.

That's all I can say D: I am a horrible critic.

Just finished watching the whole series! I loved the ending for Kanon and Junya but I feel bad for Subaru :tears:

I'm also in love with the 'Eternity' song now

me too.. I'm in love w/ the song now. The ending was nice how everyone sort of just moved on w/ life and Kanon and Junya are finally happy together. I agree, alicee. The drama was good and I like it but I didn't love love it.. it's hard to explain...

I feel bad for Subaru though.. I always knew he had something for Junya. When he told Junya bout his feelings and that Junya was the one he loved for a long time.. it was sad that he didn't even hear it due to the accident during his wedding. Mizuki is one crazy girl but I also feel bad for her and I understand her pain... it is sad that when you love someone and that someone doesn't even look at you or pay attention to you.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tesslovemusic

I just finished watching this drama and it' so sweet ^_^

I really like it, and i've always adored Maki and she gives

me no reason to stop~

Guest daisy_changstah

I started and finished this drama yesterday. I have to say that I was really satisfy with it. In fact, I loved it. It's a one of a kind for me. A romance drama with a dark story.

I love the brother. He's so sweet, despite the fact of what he did.

I don't know about others, but overall, in my opinion, this had got to be one of the best I have seen. I have been growing tired to comedy romance for a while, and this is definitely a fresh breeze of air for me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hiatus

If junya doesnt want Subary! Subaru can come to me ^_^ Hiroki Narimiya is HOTNESSS in it omg i wish he could get lead role in the furture

• 2 months later...
Guest bang_islandluv

i watched the drama a while ago, but i just have to say, junya (Kitagawa Yujin) hsd the best/cutest smile ever!!~~^^

Archived