Yoon Jung Hee 윤정희

Ayame

Guest Jennie

Maybe YJH is studying very hard with her Japanese. I'm sure she did mention about learning the language and was able to hold up a conversation. I want to heard her speak Japanese!!!

I do hope that she will sign up with a new agency soon. because they will help her select a project and our wait will be over. I do miss her dearly. I hope we will get good news from her very soon. Because is like a drought waiting for anything from her. She's very low-file like you gals had mention. She is taken well care of herself I suppose.

hm...episode 37 - the kissing in the street. I like that scenes very much. I don't know how many times I had watched that and still do. I can see that they are like a couple in love. Very tense with the eyes contact and of course PSH/KS wasn't shy kissing YJH/DA. Though, I wish there are more behind-the-scenes of their kissing scenes.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Elta_kung

Anyone know what's the name of the show in the link?

http://tieba.baidu.com/%D2%FC%BE%A7%CF%B2/...75ca382166962e1

Yoon jung hee is very cute in it and the guy with her is also funny.I love the song that she sing in nearly the end of the show too.Anyway,now Love in heaven / Dear heaven is on-air in Thailand and it seems there're more and more people watch it :)

The show in the link is Good sunday 'change' EP 25. there are two EP(EP24 25) for YJH and the cast of Gosa. ^_^

As I search in this board, I see the links to download but in LQ T_T. If anyone can find eng sub version, please share >_<

Pnganne we have the same feeling,whenever I see PSH,I can't help but miss YJH. :( It makes me sad also to see him with other women.I'm a loyal YJH-PSH fan.That's why I won't watch PP.

I've also watched World Within,I think,both actors there have also showed unusual sweetness esp. their kisses.That's why I wasn't surprised that they became couple

I think PSH and YJH have feelings for each other and it showed on their acting.Look how realistic they were on their romantic scenes.YJH was not like that with her previous partners.As you said PSH was also not like that also with his previous series.Let's just wait for any development between them.I am still rooting for them.Just hope we can see them together on any event or series.On ep.37,just watched it PSH really was cute there.I find them so cute esp.when they kissed torridly.Just saw its bts,PSH really kissed YJH torridly then when the director said cut,they stopped but PSH looked at YJH intensely and seemed to lick out his tongue. :unsure: He also smiled and somewhat teased YJH and by their colleagues.Just watched OB-GY kissing scene,it's really different with PSH-YJH kisses.

Just wondering where's YJH now coz there's really no news on her or her latest pics.I just really miss her. :mellow:

Do you have the links to BTS you mentioned above? Thank you so much!

I am also a die-hard fan of YJH & PSH ;)

Guest youtube123

Maybe YJH is studying very hard with her Japanese. I'm sure she did mention about learning the language and was able to hold up a conversation. I want to heard her speak Japanese!!!

I do hope that she will sign up with a new agency soon. because they will help her select a project and our wait will be over. I do miss her dearly. I hope we will get good news from her very soon. Because is like a drought waiting for anything from her. She's very low-file like you gals had mention. She is taken well care of herself I suppose.

hm...episode 37 - the kissing in the street. I like that scenes very much. I don't know how many times I had watched that and still do. I can see that they are like a couple in love. Very tense with the eyes contact and of course PSH/KS wasn't shy kissing YJH/DA. Though, I wish there are more behind-the-scenes of their kissing scenes.

Jen,This is the interview where YJH was asked to speak Japanese at the middle of the interview.She was cute here.She really spoke Japanese well.This is the site ;http://tieba.baidu.com/%D2%FC%BE%A7%CF%B2/shipin/plays/%D2%FC%BE%A7%CF%B2/#videoId=3b95fd3921332437775c60fb.

I would also like to share the bts of their wedding.PSH was revealing himself on that interview wherein he said he was moved or touched by this wedding scene.He was very happy that 2 people in love were getting married and he was really very happy on that bts.He even said YJH was very beautiful and the wedding gown just suited her.Just look at his expression and excitement when he looked at YJH.Just look at the pictorial wherein Kim Sung Min went near to YJH somewhat for picture taking,PSH looked at him differently as if he's jealous.KSM somewhat teased him and PSH-YJH exchanged meaningful glances.My son even commented that PSH is a jealous type.KSM somewhat looked at YJH differently that day.KSM liked YJH and PSH didn't like the way KSM treated YJH. :wacko:

Guest youtube123

Do you have the links to BTS you mentioned above? Thank you so much!

I am also a die-hard fan of YJH & PSH ;)

This is the link for the bts of that kiss,

,.Look at PSH expression when he kissed YJH torridly and when they stopped.Look at PSH expression looking at YJH and his smile is meaningful and tease to YJH. :o

At the last part of the interview wherein he was asked about the accident,he said that it's better it's him who was hit by the stone and not YJH,I love the way he uttered the name of YJH.he showed concern.He also revealed something of himself here.

Guest Jennie

thanks for the links. I can now imagine JYH doing the whole conversation in Japanese when she went studying in Japan. She was alone so I'm pretty sure her Japanese goes on handy!!!

Guest foolk

Today is Park Shi Hoo's birthday.

I'm also a big shipper for PSH & YJH.

Hope YJH is celebrating this special day with PSH.

PS to Jennie, Youtube 123 & Pnganne - I really enjoy reading your comments about PSH & YJH. Please write more. :D

Guest youtube123

Happy Birthday PSH! I also hopeYJH is celebrating it with him.... :rolleyes: Hope for the best for both of them.

Guest Jennie

I forget his birthday is this month. He's is now 33 right? Well, I remember him saying that marriage will come with he reach 34 so if they are really dating like everyone here hope so that the good news will come next year!!!!

Guest youtube123

Hope there's someone who can translate this news I found on Taiba about YJH.It will happen on May28,5o'clock.

정희님 소식 ~

정희님이 5월28일 5시 서울종합예술학교에서 주최하는 패션스타일링컨테스트에

심사위원으로 참석하신다는소식이..!!!!

장소는 서울시 강남구 삼성동 jbk라네요 ^ ^

울쩡 ㅠㅠ 이제 슬슬활동시작하시는건가 .. @@@@@@@@@@

오호 패셔니스타 쩡 ^ ^

Jen or anyone pls translate this....

Guest Jennie

is this old postings or something? I mean, it must have been maybe from last year or so?

Anyway, I keep checking her baidu's site just to make sure that I can get some good new stuff from her but I have no idea what happen to her. We haven't hear from her for almost, well, a very long time :(

Guest Jennie

not yet, we all are waiting for her new drama which I (we) hope will be soon. Darn, I miss seeing her onscreen so much. I love her beautiful face :lol:

d295202add19ef165243c15d.jpg

Guest youtube123

is this old postings or something? I mean, it must have been maybe from last year or so?

Anyway, I keep checking her baidu's site just to make sure that I can get some good new stuff from her but I have no idea what happen to her. We haven't hear from her for almost, well, a very long time :(

This news is from her baidu site.I think it is the latest because it has this date and time taken from her top site:

2010-4-6 21:50

消息内容:晶喜韩国官方后援会THE TOP

Guest pnganne

Hi, everybody

I'm back. Youtube's posted the news regarding YJH appearing in an event on 28May. It's a competition for young designers from an arts school in Seoul. I miss her too. Recently I did browse PSH tieba and I was saddened by some of the comments regarding his new project. Those fans of his have shifted to the female lead and totally forgot about YJH.It was reported that PSH is gaining popularity due to his role as the charminng knight in shinning armour..I'm happy for him. I think he deserves recognition. Of course if he and YJH is an item then I'll support him 200%. To be quite candid, I don't think the storyline of PP is captivating at all.CS is much better. I will not watch PP and I'm waiting for the 16 episodes to end. I want PSH to rest. He looks tired. His eyes are puffy . I've noticed that he has put on weight as well. Enough of him. Let me get back to YJH. I recalled her comments about preparation for marriage in an interview. She said she would move out of her parents' home and live by herself for a year before she gets hitched. I wonder if that's what she is doing right now. She has accomplished her wish to go for her Japanese course last year. My friend told me that YJH could be considering leaving the film industry and be a homemaker. I certainly hope not. I'm still watching FH and the scene where KS was allowed to enter Da's room for the first time was great. PSH/KS was staring lovingly at her when she was drinking tea and he almost didn't catch what his mother-in -law was saying. He was certainly immersed in his role as KS. In the recent press con for PP some fans compared it to the FH press con and said that there was no interaction whatsoever between the two leadsin FH and in PP he was all charming and friendly towards the' princess' . Well from my point of view, I find that he's just as charming towards his fans. Moreover he is playing a role of a slick character in PP and he has now signed with a new agency.It has to be publicity stunt. During FH he was a free agent . He was just being himself.

Ps. Hope to hear from all YJH's fans and hopefully some great news from beautiful Junghee.

Guest youtube123

Hi, everybody

I'm back. Youtube's posted the news regarding YJH appearing in an event on 28May. It's a competition for young designers from an arts school in Seoul. I miss her too. Recently I did browse PSH tieba and I was saddened by some of the comments regarding his new project. Those fans of his have shifted to the female lead and totally forgot about YJH.It was reported that PSH is gaining popularity due to his role as the charminng knight in shinning armour..I'm happy for him. I think he deserves recognition. Of course if he and YJH is an item then I'll support him 200%. To be quite candid, I don't think the storyline of PP is captivating at all.CS is much better. I will not watch PP and I'm waiting for the 16 episodes to end. I want PSH to rest. He looks tired. His eyes are puffy . I've noticed that he has put on weight as well. Enough of him. Let me get back to YJH. I recalled her comments about preparation for marriage in an interview. She said she would move out of her parents' home and live by herself for a year before she gets hitched. I wonder if that's what she is doing right now. She has accomplished her wish to go for her Japanese course last year. My friend told me that YJH could be considering leaving the film industry and be a homemaker. I certainly hope not. I'm still watching FH and the scene where KS was allowed to enter Da's room for the first time was great. PSH/KS was staring lovingly at her when she was drinking tea and he almost didn't catch what his mother-in -law was saying. He was certainly immersed in his role as KS. In the recent press con for PP some fans compared it to the FH press con and said that there was no interaction whatsoever between the two leadsin FH and in PP he was all charming and friendly towards the' princess' . Well from my point of view, I find that he's just as charming towards his fans. Moreover he is playing a role of a slick character in PP and he has now signed with a new agency.It has to be publicity stunt. During FH he was a free agent . He was just being himself.

Ps. Hope to hear from all YJH's fans and hopefully some great news from beautiful Junghee.

Thanks Pnganne for the latest news.I really miss any news from YJH.Good to know that she'll be appearing on May 28,which is still next month. :o

Regarding PSH,well that's expected because there are really people who are just for PSH.Whoever PSH partner,they change again...There seems to be no loyalty from these kind of fans.That's why I really don't watch PP or PSH tieba site coz it will just anger or hurt me coz I'm a loyal PSH-YJH fan. :huh:

I agree with you PSH is under an agency now so it's expected for him to be 'charming' towards his new partner for gimmickry.PSH during FH days is himself coz there's no pretensions on his actions.He and YJH were shy on each other and they were not sweet just to please other people which I find more realistic.When you really watched the FH conference,YJH was far seated from PSH but there's a candid shot that PSH looked at her when she was called as one of the cast.Then when they were called onstage,YJH fixed something that she ended up at the back of PSH.The funny thing was PSH looked at the poster then have YJH moved forward and Na Mal Soon stood beside YJH.But even how far they were seated,I find it funny,they ended up sitting next to each other.Then the way they looked at each other was different.Moreover,when they were called as 'loveteam',PSH looked at YJH then whispered something to her,They both scratched their heads and both were shy... Their pictorial was so different from the pictorial from PP coz they hold each other from the back and both were so happy. I think in PP con.,PSH is charming coz they're casual with each other just like Kim Su Nah and Cha Sung Woon (City HAll).There's no feelings involve...PSH and YJH became close naturally as the series progressed.Their co-stars just kept on teasing them esp KSM coz even them, they find "something"between the two.What so funny,both started as aloof but ended being very close,the way they held hands bts on last day or even on pic.and being sweet during SBS awards. :wacko:

I also find KSY too big and old-looking for PSH.I don't feel any excitement with their pictures coz they are really don't look good or suited even on pictures.I caught a trailer accidentally of PP when I watched the ending of Ob-Gy,PSH is not really handsome and cute there.Really he gains weight and has puffy eyes and weird hairstyle beside his style of dressing.He is so different in FH.I also read a review from this forum regarding the 3 series,CS is good for drama,PT for Comedy and PP has no category.PP got the lowest rating,7%.So how can PSH become popular?FH on iths first showing got the highest rating 20%,and was no.1,On the following showing,FH just either on 2nd or 3rd,remaining on top ten drama.I don't believe PP surpassed FH...

Well,I am thinking now maybe YJH is preparing for her marriage coz she really is on low profile.She went to Japan and lived on her own just like what she said during the interview.I think she will really focus on homemaking when she will get married that's why she said she is still not thinking of getting hitched. But the odd thing I've observed,from FH time up to now,YJH is not seen with any men as partner on any pic. or series,wonder why? A thought just came up,maybe if she ever had a boyfriend now,he is a jealous type...Just remember PSH reaction during bts pictorial for their wedding when KSM went near to her,PSH had different reaction. I just hope PSH is the lucky guy...

There are many scenes in FH wherein both just caught looking at each other or PSH stared at YJH.Just remember the way PSH looked at YJH last SBS awards,it was the same during FH scenes.Moreover,PSH really did not leave the side of YJH even during break of the awards night.I don't know but I really go for them as couple.

Pnganne you are not the only one "crazy" for them,it's me too...hope more sharing from you. :D

Guest Jennie

I like PSH with YJH as well but I do know the different gestures before FH and PP press conference. PSH does seem more friendly/charming at PP than FH but do I care? NO!, i'm not a big fan of him so I don't really care and his looks is bothering me. He looks weak and weird. I do visit his baidu site once in a while but I don't care what they say about YJH because I like her and it doesn't matter if PSH is with her or not. I'm a HUGE fan of YJH.

I do watch PP ep 1 and 3.i actually like the other lawyer guy because he is manly and I think KSY look good with him. but i noticed that there are no chemistry and of course PSH didn't looked at KSY so much like did when he looked at YJH in family honor. That's I know maybe PSH did/have crush/like YJH!!!!!!

I can't wait for her appearance people. May 28 as it is

Guest youtube123

I just want to comment that PSH looks nowadays is really weird.I don't like the way he dresses,very different from FH.He seems to be trying hard to look young? or stylish.Hope he'll really change his stylist.PSH should be himself.I liked him the way he was before,is this because of his agency?that's why he changed his image?

I just observe PP has too much publicity.The cast was given a press con. unlike the other 2 series PT and CS.But PP remains the last.Unlike FH,it remains on top ten even without any publicity..so funny..

YJH had many followers that her 3 series hit even without any publicity.So I think it is not only PSH should be taken credit on FH success.Just thinking,if he is really that popular,why can't PP surpassed PT or CS?

I just miss YJH face on the drama.I thought she'll be the partner of Kang Ji Hwan on his next series but it was not.Hope she really find a new agency and have a new series so she'll have a new partner...I really also want her to be pair with KJH ,I think they will make a good pair.

It's good to see YJH with other men again so as to see who's better for her.YJH remains simple and is not changed by anyone,that's why if ever she doesn't like something,she doesn't go for it is what I observe.Hope PSH is like that,he won't change by anyone's influence...

Guest pnganne

I can understand Jennie's point of view. Sometimes PSH may appear weak or should I say a "softie"?

Howvever, he is manly in many ways. I think recently he is trying to fit into a new image. The few tough guys and hunks

in their thirties are less active in the kdrama circle and poor PSH is placed in an awkward position. He is up against those guys in their 20s and the series in the primetime have to cater to the younger age group and so we get scripts that are not quite suitable for him. I feel sorry for him. I think that some of his fans are partly to be blamed for this 'disastrous' move to change his style. Youtube123, you said that he seems to be trying to look younger. This is probably due to fans' comments that he looks young for his age. PSH is a reticent fellow and he has mentioned that he is one who does not

get chummy instantly. I believe that it is true. FH bts you can observe his behaviour and notice that he is manly and he looks great next to YJH. During the SBS awards it was the true PSH we saw. It took him 10 years to gain a footing in this circle so he is trying very hard to fit in. As to why I became a PSH-YJH shipper is that through the interviews,bts and their on and off screen chenistry, I find that YJH's personality complement PSH's. well. Btw, youtube123 do you realise that during YJH's previous dramas BW and DH there were rumours about YJH and the male leads. I wonder why FH was so different. Not even a handshake on the last day of filming. YJH didn't even address him as PSH during interviews and she only referred to him as KS . the character in the drama. Some of YJH's diehard fans who are anti- PSH explained that it was because they were not on friendly terms. Do you believe that?

Then there was the case of the report that Yjh was about to marry the newscaster and then all of a sudden crew members of FH were reported to have observed YJH sweetly texting her beau. I can't believe YJH would show everyone something so personal. Who sent those text? Who knows!

Well , I was juz sharing my thoughts. I hope there will be good news soon. I'm still watching FH everynight before bedtime. It has become a routine. Anyone still doing the same?

Archived