Yoon Jung Hee 윤정희

Ayame

Guest Jennie

I like all these discussion abt yjh and fh. I just want to go back and watch it again and again. Mostly importantly, I think yjh is a beautiful lady and I really want to meet her oneday. I hope that she haven't decide to give up on the entertainment business yet.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pnganne

I've just done some calculations. When YJH makes an appearance on 28 May, PSH's PP will be over. It's also something I've noticed. Since FH, they were never seen or heard during the same week. One will appear or be in the news and the following week the other will surface. Their postings on their website also occurs in the same pattern.

Guest moolahlah

Hahaha...pnganne..so you noticed that too.

The PP fans or anti-YJH fans can say what they want but body language doesn't lie. Hee

Guest youtube123

Wow!I happen to think of that also.Because PP is 16 episode and I calculate it suddenly and it will really end on last week of May.It so happens YJH will appear on May 28.It's so funny....

I agree with you moolahlah,anti YJH can say anything but they can never deny the outstanding chemistry between the two.

Pnganne when I watch that scene on SBS wherein they were caught on camera talking,I also can sense they have really understanding.Malsoon was talking to them and both talked closely as if they always see each other.What I observe after that stolen shot,they rarely talked or if any of them sense that camera is not on them they talked.I even caught YJH whispered when talking to him. Hay....even if how negative those news I knew,I can't forget the way they treated each other on that night.They also did not leave each other.That's an assurance how close they are.

YJH at this time remained on low profile,She is not seen or have no news on any agency or project unlike before.I observe that she was never seen now with other men.With all the news on PP,YJH remained unseen or low profile.Just wondering about all these coincidences on two.I'd like to add also their acceptance speech during the awards night were almost the same.One thing odd,YJH and PSH on their previous speeches,they included their parents but now they just thank the staff and cast.

During FH days,fans did not say anything against PSH previous partner Bae Dona.I just wonder why YJH was harrased.Ha ha Those fans are insecure because even if how many times I looked at PSH KSY pic they looked like siblings.KSY is his older sister..KSY looks good with Han,the 2nd lead.PSH YJH chemistry is not forced but just spontaneous and natural. Just miss the two of them

Guest youtube123

I like all these discussion abt yjh and fh. I just want to go back and watch it again and again. Mostly importantly, I think yjh is a beautiful lady and I really want to meet her oneday. I hope that she haven't decide to give up on the entertainment business yet.

I also want to see her personally.Because I notice when people see her,their reaction was awed by her beauty.During Gosa theatre tour,I noticed that when YJH was called onstage or appeared ,people shouted her name even men.I could hear it from the video taken.There was also stolen shot of YJH walking with her mini dress,and there's camera,people shouted her name,she just lowered her head and smiled.Everytime she appeared people just looked at her.

The bts on ep 47 seen on the last part showed how beautiful she is.I love her smiles so genuine and true.PSH gave the most charming smile on that shot.PSH's tightness of the hug from behind when they're looking on the mirror and YJH touch on his arms really brought excitement on the two.Their hugs and kisses are so different from other kdarama couples.

Guest pnganne

I wonder if anyone of you recall the time when PSH had a stone hurled at him. It was reported that he was just wrapping up for the day when it happened. YJH was with him and she was so worried that she cried.She had a fright of her life. Later PSH was rushed to the nearby hospital for treatment and she stayed in touch with his manager and making sure that he was alright. She could not sleep all night as she was traumatized. During the interview regarding his injuries, PSH mentiond that he was glad it was him and not YJH who got hurt. Well that was expected of him .It was the right thing for him to say. But ,when he mentioned her name, he blinked. I'm no body language expert but it does signify something.Regarding the hugs, I've always look at his expression. I always study his side view. Sometimes when the camera focus on YJH , it's interesting to study him.. Youtube123,the other time I mentioned eps. 37 and the scene where YJH shouts out her love for KS. It's natural for everyone to focus on YJH/DA. I looked at KS/PSH .His lips tells me that he was either mouthing something or he was far too eager to kiss someone. I saw this when I watched DVD and on widescreen. Eps 52 when Da was recalling KS return from KST's funeral, the hug in the garden.When he was delivering his lines , he was KS . But when the camera zooms out , his expression was different. These are moments I watch out for.

Guest youtube123

I didn't fully know what happened during PSH stone accident.It must be traumatized to YJH.I can imagine her worried reaction on that day.Yeah,I love the way PSH uttered YJH name.He uttered it with sweetness.

PSh is really naughty coz he acts his role in cute manner. There are lots of scenes on FH that I think PSH acted it spontaneously just like in ep 37.He seemed to be ready to be kissed by DA coz his mouth pouted lol . I noticed that the director just instructed them on what to do and let them act the way they want to.I believe most of their sweet scenes were acted on adlib or spontaneously.That's why ,it has a natural result on their sweet moments.Few ngs were shown and we don't know what's bts on those moments.

Can't forget the hug on ep 47 wherein they were lying down in DA's room and after YJH talked and said thank you,she hugged him and PSH tightened it.Their hug on that scene is the sweetest one I've seen.It comes out naturally and I can really feel their love for each other.When I saw that,My reaction was wow!YJH and PSH had developing feelings for each other. PSH and YJH also during the filming esp on ep 47,were blooming.They were so glowing and happy esp on bts.Their handsomeness and beauty glowed and they're very good to look at.Even how simple their outfits,they matched and looked similar and I love their style.I can't help but miss them again...

I love also the tickling scene on YJH room.PSH did it naughtily.Another on their room,where PSh pinched her nose.This was so funny and I love the sound of their laughs.

KSM teasing on them gives us clues how sweet they were to each other bts PSH must be really fond of touching DA's hair that's why he was teased by KSM.There was this bts on the brothers' wedding,YJH just slept waiting,PSH beside her was so uneasy and he also slept.When YJH just moved ,he woke up and really caught looking at her.I repeated watching the video.Then both were awake,they talked sweetly but when PSH knew that there was a camera,they stopped and looked at the location.

Guest Jennie

can you please give me the link for the brother wedding? I would like to see it. I don't think I have seen that one.

Wow, now is a surprise with all this PSH and YJH coincidence... :)

Guest youtube123

Jen This is the site on the brother's wedding ,http://v.youku.com/v_playlist/f3129628o1p4.html.

This is another bts I'd like to share, on their first kiss, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-mm0fTQiJc. PSH was so uneasy on their 1st kiss.YJH was funny.she kept on laughing.After the 3rd take when PSH finally kissed her,00:53 he touched YJH lips and whispered "can he do it?" ,so sweet...Then they kiss again... On 3:56,YJH was so cute when they practiced the dance and teased PSH.I love PSH reaction,he just looked at her.On 4:25,PSH grabbed YJH on her collar,notice PSH how he looked at her and YJH put down his hand.I just love his smile.The host there even said "these 2 people are acting now?"PSH kept on looking at her.There's bts in Baidu site of YJH on FH,this featured their practice on the dance.THey were so close and kept on talking.PSH, on that grabbing scene,had ng again coz he was really conscious on looking at YJH.They were so cute.

Guest pnganne

I like it when he observes YJH. In his interviews whenever he was asked to share his views on dating, he said that first impression is important., followed by a period of silent observation before he starts to get close to the person. Isn't that what he did on in FH. I like the scenes when DA straightened his collar,or help him with his tie or buttons. Look at his face. You can feel and see it glowing. He seemed to be enjoying every minute of it. There's this slapping scene in her office. Yjh held his hand and he was so shy and too happy.Then the two quickly go in opposite direction. They were self- conscious as if they suddenly realised what they had done in front of the crew. Another odd thing that happened was the pictures he posted on his website. In the beginning he posted pictures that includes Yjh but later she no longer appeared in any of the pix. I guess as they progressed, her manager put a stop to it. PSH mentioned in a japanese interview that yjh is a better singer than him.He said he was previously not to keen on karaoke but recently he has started to enjoy this activity. He does not drink too but recently he starts to drink red wine before he goes to bed. Singing and wine. this reminds me of yjh. Had anyone of you noticed that KS seemed to like DA neck very much? Whenever he hugged DA, he loved to snuggle so close with his lips so close to her neck. Wonder what perfume DA was using. The wedding night, they stood by the window and he was so close to her that when she turned around he almost kiss her cheek. I like his expression especially his eyes whenever yjh holds his hand. He was so mesmerised. I think he could hardly breathe. Well, was it great acting or he simply couldn't help falling for such a pretty lady? All remains to be seen.

Guest pnganne

I was caught in the rain just now. Then all of a sudden I had a wishful thought. How wonderful if YJH gets to act with Rain in his drama in Oct. Wow ! Someone will be shaking like a leaf.

Guest youtube123

I am really enjoying our sharing of thoughts and opinions here.It's nice to know that we have same observations esp to PSH and YJH.This blog or forum really makes my day.

I am just happy to know how close they are coz of his comment that YJH is a better singer than him.Just remember the pic when YJH had a fun on him by putting her 2 fingers on top of PSH head and smiled.They were really having fun.That I think was the karaoke scene they're doing.It's nice for him to say that he now likes karaoke and wine which I think YJH loves to do and drink.I agree with you pnganne,maybe YJH or PSH manager stopped the posting.At the mountain shoot,just look at the pic when they held 1 towel.They were so cute.In group pics they were always standing beside each other except the last shooting day coz PD was in between them.

I can't really believe those news that they are not on good terms I've seen bts of YJH on her other series,she was loveable so how can she be hostile to PSH? There was also bts on Mar.,it's in KS house.The shot shows PSH arriving talking to her lady asst and when he saw YJH arrives too,he went to her direction and looked at her.The shot was so fast. There were pics also. In additon to the slapping bts,I notice YJH teasingly punched PSH when she was told to repeat it.It's also sweet for her to see that she didn't want to hit him so she just punch her on air.That's why it is repeated again.

I also remember YJH interview that after FH,many men are willing to date her coz she's a married material.There were many interested on her even went to her agency.But she really turned them down.She and Kim the broadcaster met on blind date.But YJH didn't want to do that again she said she believe in fate.Her answers were confusing but she can be caught on her answers,She said that she didn't want young men but when asked on her choice among the men in FH,she chose KS.Just remember that she addressed PSH as KS.PSH choice also is DA when asked.YJH also called him OPPA on one of her interview..I learned that in Korea,men allowed them to be called by this when they had close relationship.She was also teased by her male colleagues,her family in FH when PSH was aked on her.I just love her reaction.If she had boyfriend at that time,how can she reacted that way?

PSH loves the neck of YJH, just look at ep 46,He candidly kissed her neck twice.I saw the pics taken there and they were really having fun.In their hugs.he tightened it and have his face close to her neck.YJH also when hugged seemed to kiss his suit.They snuggled so tightly. On 1 bts,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmv8oI3QPCs&feature=related,when the director called them,they hugged automatically without instruction,Then they looked at each other intensely,The director called on YJH to hug PSH but they were teased coz it was tight and longer.PSH even loved to hug her somewhat touching her butt.lol I noticed it first on ep 19,when KS grabbed and hugged her on the lake.

It's hard to say that they are just acting coz on those scenes they were having fun and natural.

Guest youtube123

I would like to share this video,

.On 00:52,YJH was interviewed on close-up shot during press con,she was very beautiful and I love her dimples.On another video in Baidu,KSM who was beside her on that same interview, he looked at her intensely when she talked. On 2:38 of the video,she called him oppa and love her laughing in answering regarding PSH.A glimpse of PSH first fan meeting was also shown here.

Guest youtube123

2010/04/13 14:47 송고

Here's the latest news from baidu of YJH.Pls translate it.

韩网:etnews

BCM 홍보대사에 탤런트 한상진ㆍ윤정희씨

탤 런트 한상진씨와 윤정희씨가 BCM 홍보대사로 활동한다.

부산콘텐츠마켓(BCM)조직위원회는 탤런트 한상진씨 윤정희씨를 다음달 13일 개막하는 BCM 홍보대사로 위촉한다고 13일 밝혔다.

한 씨는 2007년 MBC 월화드라마 ‘이산’과 2009년 KBS 주말연속극 ‘솔약국집 아들들’을 통해 스타로 자리매김했고, 윤씨는 2000년 미스코리아 출신으로 2009년 SBS 연기대상 여자 프로듀서상을 수상했다.

BCM조직위는 오는 28일 부산시청에서 BCM 자원봉사 발대식과 함께 홍보대사 위촉식을 가질 예정이다.

부산=임동식기자 dslim@etnews.co.kr

Guest maneuneun

2010/04/13 14:47 송고

Here's the latest news from baidu of YJH.Pls translate it.

韩网:etnews

BCM 홍보대사에 탤런트 한상진ㆍ윤정희씨

탤 런트 한상진씨와 윤정희씨가 BCM 홍보대사로 활동한다.

부산콘텐츠마켓(BCM)조직위원회는 탤런트 한상진씨 윤정희씨를 다음달 13일 개막하는 BCM 홍보대사로 위촉한다고 13일 밝혔다.

한 씨는 2007년 MBC 월화드라마 ‘이산’과 2009년 KBS 주말연속극 ‘솔약국집 아들들’을 통해 스타로 자리매김했고, 윤씨는 2000년 미스코리아 출신으로 2009년 SBS 연기대상 여자 프로듀서상을 수상했다.

BCM조직위는 오는 28일 부산시청에서 BCM 자원봉사 발대식과 함께 홍보대사 위촉식을 가질 예정이다.

부산=임동식기자 dslim@etnews.co.kr

I am not sure if I get the translation correctly from Baidu. It was mentioned that JungHee and Han Sang Jin was appointed as ambassador for the open ceremony of BCM which will be held in Busan next month May 13th. :D

Guest youtube123

I am not sure if I get the translation correctly from Baidu. It was mentioned that JungHee and Han Sang Jin was appointed as ambassador for the open ceremony of BCM which will be held in Busan next month May 13th. :D

Thanks for the translation.At least YJH will appear earlier than May 28.Just can't wait for that day.

Guest pnganne

YJH is going to become active once more. PSH will be going to Japan after PP. Since both of them like the place so much why not go tour together.Wondering if YJH gives him any japanese. lessons. I remember there was a member from Baidu who went to visit the set of FH. She advised us not to read too much into the interaction between them. She said while she was there she didn't observe and special affection between them. She said that they went separate ways once the filming was done. I think it's only natural for them to do that. After all.there were fans around and they didn't want them to get the 'wrong' idea. I think they avoid mentioning each other so that nobody would focus on them and that could be an advantage. In PP when he is asked about the female lead, he was full of praises. Gimmick.... I realised that PSH is at his best when he is with YJH. He looks good around her.

Guest youtube123

YJH is going to become active once more. PSH will be going to Japan after PP. Since both of them like the place so much why not go tour together.Wondering if YJH gives him any japanese. lessons. I remember there was a member from Baidu who went to visit the set of FH. She advised us not to read too much into the interaction between them. She said while she was there she didn't observe and special affection between them. She said that they went separate ways once the filming was done. I think it's only natural for them to do that. After all.there were fans around and they didn't want them to get the 'wrong' idea. I think they avoid mentioning each other so that nobody would focus on them and that could be an advantage. In PP when he is asked about the female lead, he was full of praises. Gimmick.... I realised that PSH is at his best when he is with YJH. He looks good around her.

Yeah,glad to know YJH will be active again.Can't wait to see her face.

It's bad for that fan's comment.I notice YJH doesn't like gimmicks just to be popular.I'm proud of her since her series hit coz of good stories and the people watched coz of her,the actress.PSH and YJH are fond of talking when there are no fans or far away.I observe.But if they talked,they were really sweet and candid.

I can't help but comment,I saw a pic of KSY crying and PSH was somewhat wounded.KSY doesn't look good when crying and really PSH doesn't look good with her.In other words,they don't look good together.

For me,just let PSH do his thing now,let him be happy where he is now.I just seem not to care on him anymore.I'll just wait for YJH next project and next partner...can't help to sympathize with the YJH fans who are anti-PSH coz of his actions now.But I still cherish FH memories and the bts.Just hope "PSH wakes up from his sleep now..."ows... :(

The director of PP is the one who made Shining Inheritance,jsut can't help but compare the leads coz they were also linked during the filming,for gimmick also..maybe PSH wants to get the best couple award on SBS awards... if it rates well..

Guest pnganne

It's sad that I'm the only shipper left here. I still believe in a PSH-YJH in reality. I feel that the appearance at the SBS awards was some kind of confirmation. It was like a kind of statement by both parties. I think they know there are some fans who sincerely wish them an item in reality. The fact that PSH 's fans in Korea called out her name when he talked about his ideal girl means he is aware there are shippers and they can't go public at this point. It was the last week for PSH to do as he pleases bcoz the following week hiis contract with the new agency came into effect. In fact SBS seemed to be aware of something ongoing as camera zooms in on them at those moments we treasured during the awards. Can an award show be scripted? I feel that the recent change in PSH i.e. his self confidence and determination to make a break-through has a YJH factor in it. It's speculation on my part and that I admit but PSH could be more focus on work now as he has already won the heart of that special someone. Who knows, he could have gained her full support. Time waits for no man . She had mentioned before that she prefers his man to be passionate in his work. He has to be family orientated. PSH mentioned that once he fall for that special someone it's gonna last. I believe he did fall for her. It's obviousand vice-versa. They avoided each other on the set as much as possible. If they were not linked in any way then they would not have to deny and indirectly lie. When they are ready, we will know. For Korean stars, they always limit the questions reporters could ask especially regarding their relationships. Notice that during FH press con PSH and YJH were not interviewed together but separately.Questions regarding their work relationship and what they have to say about their partner in the drama would then surface. They are on on good terms with each other? Do you believe in that? The other suitor of DA, I forgot the actor's name. he was interviewed once and he said that he was scared of YJH becoz she was so serious and quiet on the set. Was PSH afraid? Was Yjh so serious when they together? Why was he holding her hands during the star gazing shoot while he was reading the script.?

Guest Jennie

I happy to know that our YJH will make an appearance soon. I can't wait to see her :wub:

YJH said that she is a quite person and she even likes t go hiking along so she can have her own time. She don't want a nosy man. She likes someone who can understand her and allow her to do the things that she loves. So if that's someone or PSH - well, best of luck gentleman. You got yourself the most beautiful woman inside and out! YJH is really is an outstanding woman.

Archived