Yoon Jung Hee 윤정희

Ayame

I do believe that Yoon Jung Hee get along with all the people that she worked with and probably keeping in touch with them as well. However, I do feel that both Yoon Jung Hee and PSH are a bit formal toward each other :lol:

We need to find more videos of YJH - I want to see her doing interviews and all!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest youtube123

Jen there are many videos of YJH on Taiba.baidu site of her.I watched it there.

Just want to share,I think YJH has many admirers esp. hosts because when she guested and was interviewed on shows,most of the hosts loved to interview her and even showed admiration to her. One of the hosts that I like was a handsome guy ,I don't know his name, from MBC,when she was interviewed on a restaurant and they were eating different Korean foods. He was really cute when YJH was the one who gave her food.Other hosts teased him.

During Gosa VIP premiere, there were many actors/actresses who watched it.One of the guests was PARK YONG HA,of On Air/Slingshot, he was spotted and taken by the camera from the elevator.There,he was interviewed with his back was the poster of GOSA. He was really cute, coz after the interview, he suddenly turned back and kissed YJH picture. I can't understand what he said but he was "happy" when YJH was mentioned ... lol

youtube123, do share with us the links so that we can watch all the cute moments.

Bet, anyone had watch her movies on line?

Which baidu links that you are referring?

Guest Jen_sino

Just want to share an old article(2006) of her. Very pretty and cool pics.

200608231718137000.jpg

An articles on these pics about yoon jung hee very good at drinking. She learn to drink soju since university. The reporter were at first afraid that she will be drunk when they saw her mixing soju with beer (soju poktanju = soju bomb drink) but she seems alright and can handle her liqour well.

200608231718137001.jpg

200608231718137002.jpg

200608231718137003.jpg

200608231718137004.jpg

200608231718137005.jpg

200608251640184760.jpg

200608251640184761.jpg

200608251640184763.jpg

I think she did mentioned that she can handle 2 bottles of soju before being drunk. It was also used as DanAh's dialogue in Family Honor!!!

I think Korean is a very good drinker because they live in a cold climate - therefore, they needed alcohol to keep them warm beside all the nice spicy hot soup :)

Guest yoyo163

Wow.... So much news and update ....

But wat I think I would like to know is what is her Next project...

I do feel is Better to see her in other character which is More playful and Cheerful ... or even those role which is more headstrong Career women powerful play role will be really interesting and I think she Can play really witty role and very business role.

Yes, I would love to see her play those roles as well. Most importantly, somehow I want to see her play a role of a rich girl...ahaha... like not a spoil rich girl but a rich girl who doesn't show it.

Right now, I think she maybe be maybe choosing a project ( I do hope so) but seeing her pictures once in a while is a real treat :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Happy to be back everyone. Sorry I have been away. I went on a nice long vacation....but now that I'm back, let's bring this thread to the first page. I hope everyone do visit this thread when they enter soompi.com :lol:

I have tons of captures from Family Honor's on DA's clothing. I hope to get in posted soon. Tonight I will upload them to my photobucket account.

Until then, what's up with our girl? There are no news of her whatsoever. I wonder how can she survive the entertainment industry with only a project per year/two years? I mean, not only Yoon Jung Hee. But for other actors and actresses as well. Do they own business or something to help with their income? I always have this question in mind... :)

Guest youtube123

Happy to be back everyone. Sorry I have been away. I went on a nice long vacation....but now that I'm back, let's bring this thread to the first page. I hope everyone do visit this thread when they enter soompi.com :lol:

I have tons of captures from Family Honor's on DA's clothing. I hope to get in posted soon. Tonight I will upload them to my photobucket account.

Until then, what's up with our girl? There are no news of her whatsoever. I wonder how can she survive the entertainment industry with only a project per year/two years? I mean, not only Yoon Jung Hee. But for other actors and actresses as well. Do they own business or something to help with their income? I always have this question in mind... :)

We have the same question,Korean actors/actresses rarely make series.What are their other source of income?From my observation on YJH pics,I think she has business because she had pics showing pic of her on mineral water or food she ate.

She also makes long series because she is very choosy on her drama.It's also fortunate that she has pictorial or modeling stints so we can see her beside her series.

I really miss her.Hope you can post her pics.

here are the styles of DanAh in the first 1-15 episodes. There are many more to come. This is what I have so far :)

I must say she looked terrific in every single piece of clothing :wub:

DanAh's styles at home

DAHouse1.jpg

DAHouse2.jpg

DanAh's styles at work

DAwork1.jpg

DAwork2.jpg

I have to captures this outfit because she looked so STYLIST!!!!!

DAvest.jpg

This one is from the kdrama website that i download about 1-2 weeks ago. I thought is kinda nice to know that both YJH and PSH was still sticking together until the end of the show :lol: but could they at least don't look so distance with each other ;)

15eu15z.jpg

adcmkl.jpg

Guest youtube123

Wow Jen, thanks so much! I love those pics esp the ones taken from the SBS AWARDS. I'm very happy to see those pics of PSH -YJH being together till the end of the show. Just want to comment that PSH really didn't leave YJH's side even if they were talking with other people.I find it so cute when both of them laugh talking side by side.Just observe that they really look similar,same face.A thought came into my mind that similar looks end up with each other. :P See YJH & PSH similarities. I also came across EP.32,on the way down from the cemetery,they also walked similarly. Just how good to see them together. :D

I'll wait for your coming pics.Hope more pics from the awards night.

BTW,YJH is also close to the guy,the father,from SMILE series whom she's talking with together with Ban Hyo Jung.

I don't have anymore pictures from the award - thought I wish that whoever took that two photos will have more than just than :) but I haven't see any newer ones.

about the similarity between these two - I do noticed that - like the way they walked. Also, I see similar facial features as well.

Guest youtube123

Jen ,thanks again to the new video and pics of YJH.

I love her look on these new pics. On the last pic,she is very sexy with her curves emphasized,Wow.I just read from a news that the style of the dress here which also resembles her outfit ,the navy blue gown on the SBS awards, are very famous in Korea. Many celebrities wore this kind of style. In fairness, YJH carried it well with elegance and grace... :) I just remember how PSH looked at her esp. her sexy back and touching her waist on the awards night. lol... ;)

I have been channeling the DanAh's character since Family Honor :). She made me want to be just like her.

her styles is definitely a must for me. She doesn't have to be sexy or dress revealing to make her stands out. She is great the way she is. Is her demure and elegance that made her looks so good in everything.

BTW - I think Yoon Jung Hee said that a lot of people compliment on her that she looks better with short hair. But she like it long though :) I guess because she can do more hair styles with long her. I love her long her in Dear Heaven, mid length in Blissful Woman and short hair in Family Honor - I love all her looks!!

Archived