Yoon Jung Hee 윤정희

Ayame

Guest youtube123

Pnganne I hope your speculations are true.I still keep my fingers cross regarding them.Maybe there are reasons PSH act this way and only he knows.I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I'm a diehard PSH-YJH shipper,that's why I reacted easily.I'm just surprised with all these news.

If I think of those things you've said,you have a point.The SBS night really can't be ignored.It is not scripted and out of the couples there,they're the ones focused when they talked and accepting the awards.

PSH is really lucky on YJH.I've gone through the upcoming dramas,YJH is not in any of these series.Just can't help also to think of the coincidences on the two.She remains low profile up to this time.If she chooses to be this for PSH ,he is very lucky indeed.YJH has not been with any men after FH and she chooses to do so.Well and good for PSH.

I'm still a YJH-PSH shipper and you're not the only one left here....

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest foolk

Hey Pnganne & Youtube 123

I'm a die-hard PSH-YJH shipper too. :P

I really enjoy reading your observations and comments about the interactions between PSH-YJH during the filming of FH.

To me, YJH is the only one compatible with PSH. The chemistry between them is just awesome. Initially when FH just starte, I thought YJH looks too old and mature for PSH. But, as the show progressed, I'm hopelessly hooked and firmly believed they are really meant for each other. The smiles they gave to each other, the hugs & kisses they shared are just mesmerising.

I'm so glad that I'm not the other one out there with that belief and we are still reliving those sweet moments here.

Before FH, I was only a fan of PSH. Now, I'm also a fan of YJH and hope to see her new show soon.

Guest pnganne

I visited the Shihoo tieba regular and sort of 'helping' keep an eye on Shihoo. Ha!ha! Actually I ignore all the posts by the current fans of PP. I'm not in denial like some of shihoo's fans. After all he will never ever belong to me . I like him and at this point in time, I feel that he needs someone nice,beautiful and caring like Yjh. I love those moments in the bts where yjh takes care of him. She was so gentle. I do not know how to post pix but hope that you hve come across the one taken in the hospital where they meet his father with the lady from the hotel. They were seated and waiting for their part. He was drinking mineral water and she was talking and smiling. I interpreted the whole sequence of events as he was not in a good mood that day and yjh was cheering him up. How did I come up with this? In the other pix I noticed that something was wrong as they were preparing for the shoot. Later when I watch FH , the scene where Ks , Da and mum were walking out from the ward after visiting Da's mum, PSH's expression was odd. He was not what ks should be at that moment. He was moody. Do you know that PSH's pet is a persian cat. He likes its grace and purring nature. Well yjh certainly is classy and graceful and I believe she has the kind of pride that PSH admires. One of my friends who is also a shipper told me that I should stop reading too much into the whole PSH-yjh thing. What if everything isn't what I think it is.? Well ,it's true that I don't know exactly what is going on in their heads. Their personality might not be as they had projected in public. However, they can't be 100% different from their true self,right? I'm not insisting that it is a must for my PSH to fall for my YJH but I juz follow evidence. Those anti-yjh fans are in denial bcoz they must have felt threatened . They must have witnessed something that drove them to the extreme. Those anti Psh are afraid that if it's true yjh might get hurt.

I fully understand. Psh said that people commented on his mysterious nature. People find it hard to read him. Nobody can fully understand him and he has multi-personality. Well, I find that his eyes betray him. No matter how cool he is, his eyes

give him away. I speculate that PSh had been hurt in a relationship before. Hope none of his fans will me for for saying so.

Guest foolk

Don't you find it odd that in the YJH baidu tieba, there is absolutely no posts on FH.

So far, YJH had acted in 3 dramas.

But, her fans only post news, comments and pictures on DH and BW. Wonder why? <_<

Guest pnganne

Foolk ,

Are you from Shihoo's Chinese Site? Regarding the matter of no posting of FH at lovehee tieba I noticed that too. They did post FH news but only those involving YJH. They seldom mention PSH. It was probably bcoz of the incident when some PSH fans started negative comments about YJH. They felt that she was too old, not popular enough, she had a sad look and she is not like those glamour stars like Song Hyekyo and of course they were then rooting for Han hyejoo. They always quote PSH cmment about his ideal should be a cute person. So they came to the conclusion that cute means young and someone like the PP princess character - all dress up and giggly. I personally think that PSH definition of cute isn't that. Cute should be loveable . One who is cheerful and have a sense of humour. I think YJH qualifies. Let's wish for the best. I always chat with other shippers and we pray for the best as YJH and Psh have become family to us .

Guest youtube123

Glad to know that there is another PSH-YJH shipper.I'm glad to know that there is another one who's rooting for them.

Pnganne you know KSY looks older and bigger compared to YJH.Even if how many times I look at their pics.,she is not cute at all...Of course,KSY fans are biased coz it is only now that KSY had the leading role.That's why,I don't watch PP or go to its site or PSH site.

It doesn't matter coz it's only from the fans.What we've witnessed during FH and the SBS night can't be replaced by these negative comments.It's expected in this industry coz PSH has a new series.Expect also negative comments on PSH if YJH will have new series.

For me,what is important is on YJH and PSH views.They're just views of other people.How about those colleagues of them esp.on FH?They're the ones who witness their closeness.

On YJH tieba site,I also feel bad coz there's no PSH news with her.I don't like those fans still linked her with her past leading men esp KIM of BW.It's really unbelievable.What I do I visit the FH site of Tieba coz there are lots of fans I think still rooting for them.Hope you also visit that site and inform me of the views there also.There are cute pics of them there.

Guest pnganne

There's this poll in the shihoo tiebe. Which female do you thing is shihoo's best match? .I voted once . Later i stopped. What was I thinking? A poll doesn't mean Psh is going to choose his life partner according to the results. Imagine whenever YJH or Psh has a new drama, he/she has to choose a new other half to please fans. It's plain childishness. Do you know that the recent batch of fans could be of a younger age. Those who supported the works of the Shinning Inheritance PD. This is Shihoo's ultimate goal. He wants to have a wider range of fans. Endorsements projects are fully supported by this group of young OL. I hope he is working hard for the future of his family. Two years later maybe we will be reaping the fruits of our labour.i.e the satisfaction that we were right all along. He once said that maybe in two to three years' time he will consider marriage. I believe his Korean fans are quite supportive . They have openly encouraged him to marry. But the Korean market is not sufficient. To make the big bucks, they need to be popular in the Asian region. CF and fan meetings can bring in cash. Somehow we have to face the fact that he has to bring home the bacon. Do you think that PSH is the jealous type? I personally think so. Not in the possessive kind of way but he doesn't like other man to be too friendly with his gal.

Guest pnganne

Oh , I forgot to tell you what I imagine YJH would look like when she appear for the coming events. She will have flowing shoulder length hair and she will be in a lovely dress. I have noticed that both of them liked certain pair of shoes. Maybe they sre thrifty or it's bcoz those shoes are their favourite. PSH -a pair of brown leather shoes often seen in FH. Yjh wore the shoes in FH press con and later in Sbs awards. PS she will probably put on some weight, Maybe a rounder face.

Guest youtube123

That is a very good move of you Pnganne.It cannot be avoided whenever actors/actresses had a new series,they will be linked.Polls are just surveys and don't reflect artist's choice.Blogs also are not healthy esp those who say against the artists.I really don't read negative destructive comments coz it will just degrade you.Some were even personal on attacking artists and I 'm not for that.If I like the artists,I don't care to read these coz it's my choice and I fight for it.

I can understand also the side of PSH.He has to work for his career and his future.So he has to go with the flow of this industry.Hopefully,he will not totally regret his own dignity just to reach his goal.If ever YJH is really his girlfriend,YJH has a lot of courage and patience to endure these sacrifices of him linking to women.There are many happenings in the actor's life that they settle down with those who are in low profile or not in the news with them,like Jang Dong Gun or Kwon Sang Woo.So I truly believe that if they're meant to be it will be.I can see that on YJH and PSH positively.

I just remember the awards night again,PSH never left the side of YJH.YJH's grandmother in DH even went near to her and yet he didn't leave her side.There are many females there but PSh eyes are on YJH.YJH in return just stayed on her seat and just greeted her colleagues in DH and BW on New Year's greeting.PSH is somewhat a jealous type and as a sign of respect for PSH I think,YJH just remain on low profile.

I saw that pic you mentioned wherein PSH was drinking water beside YJH who is smiling talking to him.That's the same shot taken by SBS crew wherein they talked intimately during the awards night.Both are conscious of the camera on them but when caught,it can really be seen as intimate or close.YJH is very bubbly or funny when he's with PSH and among the leading men she has,she only reacted that way to him as seen on bts or pics.She loves teasing him and PSH seems to be happy on it.I remember him saying that his ideal woman has Da's char.and it's YJH.When someone shouted her name he smiled sweetly...

Guest foolk

Foolk ,

Are you from Shihoo's Chinese Site? Regarding the matter of no posting of FH at lovehee tieba I noticed that too. They did post FH news but only those involving YJH. They seldom mention PSH. It was probably bcoz of the incident when some PSH fans started negative comments about YJH. They felt that she was too old, not popular enough, she had a sad look and she is not like those glamour stars like Song Hyekyo and of course they were then rooting for Han hyejoo. They always quote PSH cmment about his ideal should be a cute person. So they came to the conclusion that cute means young and someone like the PP princess character - all dress up and giggly. I personally think that PSH definition of cute isn't that. Cute should be loveable . One who is cheerful and have a sense of humour. I think YJH qualifies. Let's wish for the best. I always chat with other shippers and we pray for the best as YJH and Psh have become family to us .

Yah. ^_^ I visit all the Baidu Tieba on FH, PSH &YJH everyday. Ardently hoping one day there will news that PSH and YJH announced that they are dating and ready to marry each other.

No matter what others say or the poll result in PSH tieba, YJH will always be PSH's best match.

In FH, both PSH and YJH looked very radiant. In fact, towards the end of FH, both of them are glowing as a married couple.

There has been also a lot of discussion on another couple in the drama "Don't Hesitate". I am watching this show now to compare their chemistry with KS/DA.

Guest moolahlah

Hahaha...I too snoop around in the tiebas. Sometimes, those fans' comments can be quite entertaining. Looking forward to seeing YJH with a new look.

Guest youtube123

I like to share this video, http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODMyOTg0NTI=.html . It's a fun and cute video.

I just watch now the ending of FH.It really touched me the thoughts of KS (at the park with their babies),like he's thankful for Da coming into his life and even if he is reborn again it would still be her he will marry.I just feel touched coz those words really meant to them...I am watching it online on viikii and it is only now I watch the ending with subtitle.

When I saw some of the bts and pics of the cast and crew,I just notice how happy and close the FH family.Just observe that PSH had no pics with his staff.Love their cast pics on the last part.

How I really miss PSH-YJH being together again.

Guest Jennie

I don't like what's going on at the baidu site either and I don't care what they comment about YJH - I myself and everyone here know the reason why we love her and is enough. And if they want to pair PSH with someone other actresses - let it be.

And yes, I'm thinking about how YJH's looks right now. I think her hair should be the same length as her hair in Blissful Woman.

Guest maneuneun

I don't like what's going on at the baidu site either and I don't care what they comment about YJH - I myself and everyone here know the reason why we love her and is enough. And if they want to pair PSH with someone other actresses - let it be.

And yes, I'm thinking about how YJH's looks right now. I think her hair should be the same length as her hair in Blissful Woman.

Jennie just ignore those comments because those who wrote it are just jealous about the true fact of JH and they are ignorant :D and don't get too angry with the Baidu Site because I still see a lot of KS-DN shipper there :D

I am too curious how she will look when she appeared in public again after SBS Awards which is 4 months ago :(

Sharing of some Danah's fashion pic

FH-DANAH1.jpg

FH-DANAH2.jpg

FH-DANAH3.jpg

FH-DANAH4.jpg

FH-DANAH5.jpg

Guest Jennie

she is easy on the eyes, isn't she? I love looking at her and I want to know her next project. I'm like going back and forth on baidu site :lol:

Guest youtube123

While waiting for CS latest video to come out,I watched the 1st 2 parts of PP but I stopped coz I don't like KSY's acting there.Her 1st meeting with PSH did not produce a spark or chemistry.PSH looked differently and he really doesn' t look at her the same way as he did on YJH on FH.

What struck me was the role or character of PP herself which I think,not for bias,fits well with YJH.It is bubbly and fashionable,in exagerrated acting by KSY.YJH had that same character on the starting part of the BW.PP's hairstyle reminds me of YJH as BW and looks good on YJH. What if YJH is the PP,it would have been more fun.Kdramas rarely repeat couple pairing unfortunately.YJH can do that role naturally and is slimmer and beautiful than KSY.

I just imagine her doing that kind of role and it will be a big change on her.

I am curious how she looks now.YJH is full of surprises.Just like in 2008,when she did gosa,she surprised me by her short hair with no bangs during the press con.She is fond of having different hairstyles which fit her and makes her more beautiful.During the PIFF red carpet, she had a wet hairstyle on her mini dress.She was very beautiful walking on the red carpet.Then on FH press con,she again had a curly short hair on her black mini dress that looks good on her.I am amazed by her different styles which I love on her.Maybe this coming appearance of her,her hair is longer shoulder length on her mini dress or sexy gown..I'm excited to see her really.

Guest pnganne

Oh! So YT123 you're watching CS too. I have to praise those young actors and actresses. They did a great job. Moon shed tears. KH is good too. I fear that YJH will not take any projects this year. The upcoming dramas have their leads taken up already and JH isn't among them. By end of the year, she most probably would not take any jobs as she doesn't like the cold much. If it's a movie then it's a totally different story. Hope PSH and YJH will do a movie together. YT123 so you've watched PP? I don't plan to watch. From the recent reports, it seemed that they are desperate to draw more viewers. Fans have requested more screen time for PSH. I think most ppl are supporting PSh rather than the drama itself and they are juz paying lip service with praises for the storyline.. I've nothing personal against any of the cast but the lead ,the princess should not be a thirty year old. It's odd.The title is unsuitable. It isn't realistic as I've seen pix of the PP office with all the pinky decor. Enough of that let me get back to our dear JH. I think she is a sensible lady. She has great fashion sense and that's why she's often invited to fashion events. Another thing I like about PSH and YJH is the similarity in their interaction with their fans. I like the way they hold the pen and they are very gentle when handling the stationery. They are very refined. I noticed that PSH has changed his signature after FH. I wonder what is the significance. During a discussion with my friends, she came up with a odd notion. She asked me if it was possible that fate is at work. Actually she was referring to YJH appearance at the baseball game. She was invited to open the game. The baseball team Unicorn happened to be the team that PSH"s brother was playing for then. Well, shippers are shippers who can come up with so many creative scenario. Bts of Dad's wedding. YJH passed the mirror to PSH. They seemed to be on very familiar with each other and it was only 13 eps. The final day shooting ,the staff passed the sparklers to YJH and she was afraid to handle it. PSH took over and I noticed that the way he did it was more like someone who is very close to her rather than a mere colleague.

Guest moolahlah

A change of signature could be due to adapting to a new way to sign faster? My own signature changed quite a few times until I settled for the current one.

As I said before, I have nothing against KSY, it's just that the storyline of PP gives me a lot of deja vu from other serials/movies that I have seen before. Hence, no motivation to watch it? But, I'm quite keen on the drama that Kim Nam GIl is working on. Hahhaha

Pnganne, I take it that YJH was just being nice? Besides, it may be ep 13 but they already worked on the set like 2-3 mths? Anyway, if you want to be friends with someone, all it takes is a few minutes?;P

Guest youtube123

Pngannne yeah,I am watching CS.I like the story and Moon too.I also scan PT and PP for 2 parts only on ep.1. No wonder,CS is leading in the ratings race and PP last...ows. PP storyline is so unbelievable and KSY is not cute on her role,not suited on PP.KSY is better on tough bad roles,I've seen her on All about Eve.I don't plan to watch PP again.PSH does not look good on bangs hairstyle,I think and he seems older and stouter.

I love your sharing on the baseball opening,really it was PSH brother's team?What a coincidence!Ha ha fate must be it.

I think it's ep.17,bts on father's wedding.YJH was not just nice but they were already close there.hope you've seen a pic of them or a video that they similarly scratched their noses after they 're teased on that same bts.They really look similar ha ha.I love ep.17.THat scene ,PSH looked intensely on YJH at her back,similarly the way he looked at her on SBS night.

On the 3rd slapping of YJH to PSH,there were pics that they were talking closely with hyun Gyu.PSH had his attention on YJH who smiled sweetly.After the slap,she held PSH face.It was on the earlier episode but they were already close.I read an article ,where PSH was photographed taking pics on the set with his camera,that maybe the two are developing coz of their closeness.A bts on the 2nd slap of YJH to PSH showed them talking on that scene and YJH was practicing on the slap.Then PD went near instructing Hye Joo and PSH.So YJH left PSH but I noticed he stole look on her quickly lol...

At the start of FH,I was not a fan of PSH.I think he's too naughty and playboy for YJH.But I scanned YJH site everyday and updated on watching FH.I was surprised of their spark and chemistry on their first scene.There were pics and news on them saying they're developing closeness on the set.i just can't get it on the later episodes,there were less news and they seemed to be afraid of camera.Maybe they're up to something and managers had a say on their careers.YJH was with an agency at that time.I just thought maybe YJH did not sign up on the agency again coz of meddling on her personal life.It was also during this time that Kim broadcaster news got out.I think this news was to divert the attention on other men for YJH since they became she and PSh became closer.

On Sangsang show,she shared that she had no lovelife for many years.She and Alex of classiquiai were teased coz he talked to her as if they're the only persons there.She said that it's time for her to have one and she can consider him...

With this,YJH really was willing to go into relationship and then maybe it's really PSH on the later shooting of the series.

It's sad if YJH will have no project.I really miss her face and acting on the drama series.Hope she'll really have one.Hope also a movie for her and PSH,...

Guest pnganne

At the other tieba, a friend was wondering if YJH was watching PP and what her reactions would be if she does watch it. I think she would watch it. Who knows,maybe she is helping him develop his character for PP.Oh, pls don't quote me on that. It's juz in jest. I remember HanGaIn ,the real life daughter-in-law of KS dad said that she wouldnot watch her husband's drama. She's currently in the drama. She married young and just started work after two to three years hiatus. I think it's anyone's guess then. One newbie at the tieba commented that she initially thought that PSHand YJH were a couple for real. They acted too naturally. I did try to watch Creating Destiny by Eugene as a friend recommended it . she felt that I am too addicted to FH. She said that the two leads' chemistry is comparable to KSand DA. I felt that she was wrong. I've had my share of kdramas and canto dramas but not one comes close to FH. Next month there are a few weddings among the celebrities.I wonder if YJH is invited to the Gosa leading man's wedding. Sorry , I'm not good with their names. PSH once mentioned that he is a person with principle and he 's not easily persuaded by others to change . Regarding YJH 's ideal man, she said that looks is not important .If he's not tall than she would not put on heels. I feel that if PSH is keen on wooing our lady then the best way is ask her to tutor him Japanese since he is active in Japan.

Archived