Yoon Jung Hee 윤정희

Ayame

Guest moolahlah

I watched FH first without looking at bts and then somewhere along the way, they just gave this very different vibe from on screen couples that prompted me to watch bts and bts pics...Hahaha

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest youtube123

Pnganne I visited Baidu site of FH now.I got annoyed coz there are pics of PP and even video of the press con where you said PSH held the hands of KSY.Well, I think upon seeing that PSH held the hand of that girl coz it's the time for actors to say "fighting".Then the cast somewhat did not held hands as I see it and PSH are used to it.The fans just exagerrate it I think.In FH,PSH held the hand of JA also coz she's beside him.The way I see it PSH did it innocently,I think and hopefully so.Let's just wait and see.Another video I saw,still on FH site,where PSH hugged the "girl",the expression of that girl does not match YJH and the hug as well. :huh:

I'm really sorry but the latest pics of PSH are mature and he does not look good.PP fans are really annoying FH site,so I wrote there it's FH site so should stop posting pics not related to FH or PSH-YJH lol....I can't understand Chinese but I know they're harrasing YJH in favor of KSY or PP.

I watched also Creating Destiny but the couple don't match KS-DA chemistry.I did not finish watching it.Regarding Gosa leading man,I think he's Lee Bum Soo.Hopefully YJH will attend his wedding.Her leading men are starting to get married just like the 2nd lead in DH. Hopefully she'll be next...with the right guy (PSH?) :rolleyes:

PSH is really a mysterious guy for me.When he did a video of Color of the City,he was sweet to his partner. We can't tell what's his true feelings.I've seen a glimpse of his past series and he is also sweet to them.That's why my impression on him is a playboy type.But I admire him during FH coz of his "extra sweetness"to YJH.They held hands even off cam,have you seen bts pic on Ep.32 where they went to jewelry store.They held hands while waiting for the take.I thought it was part of the scene but the scene only showed them both sitting.Of course,I won't forget when he held her hand while reading the script.I just hope he's not doing it to other girls but only to YJH....

Guest pnganne

Well, I always feel that PSH can be sweet to almost anyone.You can see that from his interactions with his fans.But somehow it's different with YJH. He's playful at times.It's to cover up his uneasiness. Though he maybe smiling at certain people, but it's all an act. I do that often too. It's not insincerity, it's a matter of survival. With YJH ,he seemed to let his guard down. I do not know if you realised that at press con after they posed for their pix to be taken and moving to their places, YJH touched his arm. The first kiss Ng, YJH touch his arm once more as if to give him reassurance.Psh is described by colleagues and filming crew as very responsible and very professional.He's always respectful and hardworking.Have you noticed that YJH has talked about her other leading men except PSH.? Again it's back to the question: are they not on good terms? some anti- claim that YJH is acting high and mighty becoz she has always been the lead and more successful than PSH. some claim that PSH ignored her bcoz she is not the kind of bubbly and cute actresses like Song hyekyo whom was once reported as the actress he would like to have a chance to work with.It all came about through fans' view. YT123 juz ignored what their respective fans wrote. It's not proven and does not represent the actor's or actress' view. My 'theory' is juz my thoughts I share with a few people. I will not insist that they are the truths.I do not know them personally and I love investigative work. Oh I forgot to mention something he said. His ideal would be a person who he can talk to and share his views and thoughts. Know of anyone who fits the bill.?

Guest Jennie

I felt that te anti yjh comments is plain rude and childless. Whatever they say, I wouldn't care because they just want to care abt their idol and put down the rest to make that certain actor look good but in reality fans like that does not last long

Guest bryan

Is FH PSH's first lead actor role ?

In FH, I really enjoyed watching KS and DA hold hands.....they look so good together that sometimes you wonder : Are they acting as KS and DA or are they just being YJH and PSH ??????

I am a strong believer in fate......if it is meant to be,,,,,then it will be. But at this stage of their careers, I think both still have a lot to achieve. YJH only found fame and recognition as an actress after DH in 2005. She has done remarkably well since then and is only 30 years old. I think she is very careful about the roles she undertake so that is why her fans have to wait so long between each drama. But a true fan of YJH will understand and wait patiently.

As for PSH, ( I could be wrong since I have not been following his news) He has only started to be really popular and leading dramas. He has to work real hard to establish himself. Only then can he think about marriage. Personally, I don't think he should focus on being popular. More important, he should work on his acting and chose his roles carefully. The entertainment industry is so competitive. And fame can be so fleeting. It comes and go ever so quickly. That is why i think YJH has the right attitude. There are a lot of things she has no control over.....but one thing she can definitely do is to learn/study and work hard to improve.

Guest youtube123

Well,Jen there are rude childish fans who are fond of attacking/ harrassing other people.The best way to treat them is to ignore them but I know it can't be helped to be really annoyed.I ve' encountered that kind of fan attacking YJH personally on one of the forum.It was rude that I answered his attacks as well.We fans are affected by these rude comments how about the actress/actor feelings on it.

I remember YJH interview during DH,she was treated differently.People commented on her acting and her nasal voice.Whenever she remembers it she really cries,I really pity her.But I admire her determination,she went to folk singing to overcome her nasal voice and diction.She improved her acting and didn't mind those rude people.Look at her now,she really becomes a good actress.There's so much pain on YJH regarding DH.Maybe she was really harrassed by the staff or some actor/actress there.

I don't understand PSH fans why they're against her.Of all the leading actors she had,it is only these fans who are attacking her.PSH and YJH had a wonderful relationship.I don't believe on those rude comments.YJH is such a good person and very down to earth.How can she worked well during FH if she's like that.

I observe also YJH rarely read scripts during the taking of the bts.She must be really serious on her craft.She even helped PSH on one of their scenes on how to act it well.She is really a great actress.You're right Bryan,she chooses well her projects and I really love her on this.She's not after popularity or fame.She's humble in contrast to those rude comments.

Pnganne YJH is such a sweet woman.There was a bts of her,a scene with her 2 brothers,she got ngs and KSM teased him.She apologized to him and the director and get a fan for KSM.She's well loved by her colleagues esp by the elders coz she's very respectful.Of the 3 series,the elders are fond of her even her stepmother on DH.

PSH fans or anti YJH must be really insecure and selfish.They don't want their idol to be happy with YJH.They always attack YJH looking old.But there are some shots in FH that PSH looks old and haggard hope also they realize that.

Let's not mind these fans,hopefully YJH will have a new project soon...So the news will be focused on her again.

Guest moolahlah

There will always be rabid fans who resort to running down other actors/actresses to make themselves feel good. So just don't take them seriously. :D

YT123, even if PSH fart, they will think it smells heavenly. So, it's pointless to try and reason with them because they are already tuned to see him as flawless.

Guest youtube123

You're right moolahlah,we,fans of YJH can't do anything about these childish rude fans.What just irritates me is to see pics of PP or KSY on FH site and I know,fans are attacking YJH.,,just so unfair.Well enough of these negative fans.

Pnganne,on FH press con,I find YJH so sweet coz she held the hands of PSH who was really uneasy and shy when he was near her.From there have you observe PSH reaction when he saw YJH?Another scene still during presscon, YJH was called to have picture taken with her 2 brothers in FH.YJH was near PD and the writer and she was about to go down,she was called and PSH went to her direction as if to get her.They met and they were really shy,don't know why...I love that press con coz both were natural on their reactions. Don't know and don't care what happened to PP press con but all I can say is PSH was friendly and candid to his colleagues there different from FH.I find FH press con more cute and exciting coz of PSH actuations .

On ep.1,there's already chemistry on YJH and PSH.I love the way they exchange words and they look at each other.As the series progresses,they were getting more intense on their way of looking at each other.I think I can find no couple as intense as them on their reaction to their romantic moments.I'm curious on YJH next project,will she be sweet as she was to PSH to her new partner?I can't imagine seeing her with other leading men on those moments.What about PSH reaction?Just recall his reaction on the bts of their wedding...

Guest Jennie

YT123, even if PSH fart, they will think it smells heavenly. So, it's pointless to try and reason with them because they are already tuned to see him as flawless.

Best laugh of the day :lol: :lol:

I saw some captures of PP - lord oh mighty! PSH is looking gay - the way he sit and his outfit :lol:

Guest moolahlah

In general, I feel bad for KSY and PSH. Making them act all cutesy when they are pass that age is really not a pretty sight. Somehow, I wish PP had more focus on the law profession instead of the current cutesy stuff the script packs in. I would go dang if YJH takes on such a role. *shudders*

Guest youtube123

Yeah you're right moolahlah,it's really not pleasant to see PSH and KSY acting cutesy on PP.It's not rating well and those fans think both actors are that popular.Getting them linked is a cheap gimmikry and people are not buying to that.I saw BW,YJH was bubbly there but not forced.If ever YJH was offered to that role,glad she did not take it... :D

I agree with you Jen,I compare the looks of PSH now in PP and in FH,he is not looking good really.True,there are some pics of him looking I'm sorry,"gay".His hairstyle just doesn't suit him,he also looks "old" with his style.Hope somebody tells him.... :huh: So discouraging.

Guest Jennie

I think we should move on to another topic of instead of dissing the actors from PP which is not thread related.

Come'on and talk/discuss about Yoon Jung Hee's features. I think it will be interesting!

I totally love the great observations skills of everyone here on this forum. Thank you so much for the info and the links to the various bts of YJH & PSH in FH, I enjoyed them very much, over and over again :)

On the FH press con, I did not see the part where YJH held PSH hands (does anyone know the link to this portion?) tho' I saw the portion where she was called to take picture with her screen twin brothers in FH.

I am definitely rooting for YJH & PSH to be in a real life-long relationship together!!!

You're right moolahlah,we,fans of YJH can't do anything about these childish rude fans.What just irritates me is to see pics of PP or KSY on FH site and I know,fans are attacking YJH.,,just so unfair.Well enough of these negative fans.

Pnganne,on FH press con,I find YJH so sweet coz she held the hands of PSH who was really uneasy and shy when he was near her.From there have you observe PSH reaction when he saw YJH?Another scene still during presscon, YJH was called to have picture taken with her 2 brothers in FH.YJH was near PD and the writer and she was about to go down,she was called and PSH went to her direction as if to get her.They met and they were really shy,don't know why...I love that press con coz both were natural on their reactions. Don't know and don't care what happened to PP press con but all I can say is PSH was friendly and candid to his colleagues there different from FH.I find FH press con more cute and exciting coz of PSH actuations .

On ep.1,there's already chemistry on YJH and PSH.I love the way they exchange words and they look at each other.As the series progresses,they were getting more intense on their way of looking at each other.I think I can find no couple as intense as them on their reaction to their romantic moments.I'm curious on YJH next project,will she be sweet as she was to PSH to her new partner?I can't imagine seeing her with other leading men on those moments.What about PSH reaction?Just recall his reaction on the bts of their wedding...

Guest Jennie

at the press conference of FH - YJH did not hold PSH's hand. But instead she was holding off him arm after they was taking picture together as a couple and when they walk off - she hold a grip of his arm to kinda move him off the stage.

I think the video is at her baidu website.

Guest youtube123

Oh I'm sorry it's the arm of the PSH she held.It's in the Baidu site of YJH on the FH collection of videos.

In the War of the Roses show,YJH was admired by males.When she went out at first from the tent,2 of those men were happy and held her hands.I'm just surprised by her sex appeal to males.She is really low profile,she was fond of just standing at the side and be quiet.What really amused me was when the selection time for a male contestant comes,everyone was surprised coz that man chose her instead of what they thought his choice would be.What I observe on her,once she made a choice like when she likes a person,she won't be easily persuaded by others.She consistently chose Lee Min Woo whom I felt bad for coz I preferred the other guy who's cuter.I also felt bad coz Lee Min Woo chose other girl instead of her

On FH,KSM was also fond of her.The scene when she was pregnant and at the Ha 's house,KSM touched her stomach on the bts pic when they looked at Grandfather Ha sleeping.He was also fond of looking at YJH.There were pics of them KSM was holding her on the shoulders as if teasing her.They were really happy on that scene.

On the bts of ep 47,on their honeymoon shooting,there was photo taken where YJH was sitting on the ground,the males staff including PD were talking and laughing with her.She had no complaints just waiting for the cue while PSH was studying his part.I love the bts pics of them holding hands while waiting,YJH was holding the script and he looked at YJH while she was fixing herself looking at the mirror.It was very candid shot,maybe they did not know there's camera so they held hands.

Pnganne I'm just curious who's that actor suitor of YJH that you referred to?She really must be choosy on the man she wants to be with.PSH is lucky coz YJH treated her with special care.

Guest Jennie

I remember those BTS of FH during the honey. They looked great at that time and very comfortable toward each other. It was nice to see that.

Guest bryan

While waiting for YJH to appear on May 13, I will share with you some of my favorite pics of JH in different hair styles.

9ddbbdd32ad0d710960a16d.jpg

20070524103026139081034.jpg

33608801861745137bec2cb.jpg

Guest Jennie

At first I thought the dress in the 3rd picture look weird - but when I saw the video and she got off the van, walking thru the carpet. I then think that the dress is awesome. I guess it went well with her tall slim figure.

Guest youtube123

Thanks Bryan for the pics.She looks great on her different hairstyles.I like her look also on the 2nd pic,wow! she's very sexy and beautiful. YJH can carry any dress she wears,that dress she wore on the 3rd pic was not an outstanding style but the first time I saw it and saw her walking on the red carpet,she was outstandingly beautiful.I like her also on her wet hairstyle.This is what makes YJH different from her fellow actresses.

YJH is also very beautiful in DH with her curly long hair.There are many scenes in DH that her beauty blooms and glows.There's a scene wherein she and Wang Bit na,her cousin there,went on shopping and the cousin looked at her while she looked for a dress,YJH was very beautiful there all over.

Hope for more pics.

YJH on her crying scenes were very pitiful and touching.I can't helped but be moved.She also is very beautriful when crying,I like her for that.I caught a glimpse of bts of her gosa crying scene,she really cried hard that even if the take is over,she still cries.Also on her wedding scene on DH,while she walked on the aisle,she was crying.After that take her tears just can't stop flowing as seen on bts.The PD and the grandmother of Wang Mu even teased her.I wonder what motivates her to act this way.She's very good in crying and is full of emotions.In FH,the slapping scene on ep.44,she cried heavily and PSH hugged her tightly.How sweet that scene was.It's the favorite scene of PSH btw.PSH way of wiping her tears on ep 51,was so sweet and he hugged her again.

Archived