라이벌여주 김옥빈 어때? 对手戏女主角: 金玉彬

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maneuneun

Hope someone can translate this news regarding YJH from her baidu site :

첫사랑 연상악역여주 윤정희 初恋(反派):尹晶喜

라이벌여주 김옥빈 어때? 对手戏女主角: 金玉彬

It seems to be a rumours news that YJH will be playing a villian role in an upcoming drama(I don't know the exact name of it) which wll be replacing Cinderella' Sister.

(It's a second lead role if not mistaken <_< )

Guest youtube123

Thanks maneuneun for the translation.Hope it will not push through.For me,YJH deserves a better lead role.

Guest maneuneun

Thanks maneuneun for the translation.Hope it will not push through.For me,YJH deserves a better lead role.

Yes youtube123 I am totally agree with you YJH deserves a better and more challenging lead role. She may not be the best or top Korean actress but she's a hardworking, talented and promising actress since Dear Heavenly. She deserves better than she's been getting. I do wish to see her versatility by taking on many different roles in her next project. Villain role is a challenge which I do wish to see her protraying :D

PS : regarding her rumoured roles as the first love of the lead of the new drama, I highly doubt it is true because from what I get from the information in another chinese forum, the lead actor 윤시윤 is 6 yrs younger than YJH and looks like a small boy to me :P

Guest pnganne

I don't think it is possible. The male lead is a young actor 6 years YJH junior. It's not official. It's circulated by some fans. They think YJH will take the role of the evil character as she ever mentioned her wish to for a change. Some of YJH fans are hoping that she would have a part in an upcoming drama by the scriptwriter of DH. It's going to be aSBS drama and slated to air in Oct. Well it's anybody's guess. I think she wouldn't be doing a drama this year. I've watched the awards once more and I think it should be of some significance. I recalled PSH changed his schedule that night. He was supposed to make an entrance earlier but he changed it and came later. In recent months,YJH has not left any messages with the Top. Usually her tieba would have posted any messages. She is unusually quiet. No pix or news. Some fans think she getting ready for marriage. and of course the lucky soul would be the news anchor. We will just have to wait patiently.Somehow I'm wondering how she would manage to go abroad for holidays. Korean celebrities like Leeyoung ae did go on vacation but not widely reported. So I wonder if YJH had gone for vacation or if she was in Korea throughout the year of 2009.

Guest youtube123

Maneuneun and Pnganne thanks for the updates.Hope YJH will be in the drama with writer of DH and not on the villain role.I believe she deserves to have a good project after all the months we've waited.

Pnganne,I'm not happy with the news that she's now preparing to get married with that anchorman.There's still a lot of opportunities for her being single.Besides I don't like that anchor guy for her.Hope it's really not true.I still want her to end up with PSH... :)

As far as I know from her interviews,she is still not ready to get married.She said there are still lots of things she wanted to do,coz if she gets married,she'll focus on married life.

Well it's from YJH Baidu site and we know these fans are anti PSH so they link her again with that anchorman.As long as it's not from her,there's still hope for me for her and PSH.... ;)

Just happy to read news and blogs from you again Pnganne and Maneuneun. :D

Guest maneuneun

Maneuneun and Pnganne thanks for the updates.Hope YJH will be in the drama with writer of DH and not on the villain role.I believe she deserves to have a good project after all the months we've waited.

Pnganne,I'm not happy with the news that she's now preparing to get married with that anchorman.There's still a lot of opportunities for her being single.Besides I don't like that anchor guy for her.Hope it's really not true.I still want her to end up with PSH... :)

As far as I know from her interviews,she is still not ready to get married.She said there are still lots of things she wanted to do,coz if she gets married,she'll focus on married life.

Well it's from YJH Baidu site and we know these fans are anti PSH so they link her again with that anchorman.As long as it's not from her,there's still hope for me for her and PSH.... ;)

Just happy to read news and blogs from you again Pnganne and Maneuneun. :D

I am really curious to know the exact reason y the fans from Baidu site are anti PSH. I thought among all her project, FH is the most outstanding and worth watching drama and many fans enjoy seeing their on-screen chemistry except them :(

The news reagarding her marriage plan and dating with the anchor man was proved to be rumours and yet fans there still keep bringing it up and it's quite annoying to read it too. Anyway I just hope that YJH wil give us some good news on her new project when she appeared on the 13th May :D

Guest Jennie

what, YJH is going to be in a new project? I can't wait. I want her to be in a villian role but never ever BE A SECOND LEAD. She must be the LEAD!!! :lol: I'm serious!

Anyway, regarding her getting ready for marriage....hmmm.. I wonder who is that lucky guy and I don't think that's the case. I think she is quite because she is getting ready for her next project. That must be the case.

Guest moolahlah

maneuneun, it seems like they are just stuck in their little bubble? For all we know, it may be someone else and not the anchor man even if it's not PSH. So, their insistence is really fascinating.

I don't mind even if she takes on a cameo role as long as it's memorable. Hahaaha

Guest pnganne

Song Seung Hun of East of Eden has a drama slated for August. There's still no news about th female lead. The title: My Princess. Haha! How about YJH playing the part and "spite" PSH for his role in PP. Wow ! It would be great if YJH gets the role. With such a hunk, she will certainly have fun in the project. Keep my fingers crossed. YJH!YJH ! Let's have this classy lady as SSH 's princess.

Guest bryan

Song Seung Hun of East of Eden has a drama slated for August. There's still no news about th female lead. The title: My Princess. Haha! How about YJH playing the part and "spite" PSH for his role in PP. Wow ! It would be great if YJH gets the role. With such a hunk, she will certainly have fun in the project. Keep my fingers crossed. YJH!YJH ! Let's have this classy lady as SSH 's princess.

Great Minds Think Alike !!!!!! I was just thinking the other day how wonderful it would be to have SSH and YJH together in a drama.....they look great together. I will be keeping my fingers crossed too !!!

Guest youtube123

Wow! YJH and SSH together,it would be great.Hope she'll be the lead actress,and yeah Pnganne,the title just fits to spite PSH.Good for him... :P

Pnganne,just curious what did you mean by the significance when you watched the SBS awards again and the changing of the schedule of PSH that night....

Guest Jennie

so what's with the SBS awards night? Please let me know about the detail. I would like to know about it! I keep hearing about the change in schedule but I don't know what else about it.

Guest pnganne

Hi,everyone

Regarding the schedule of PSH that night,it's just my curiosity as to why he change it to a later time. It could be nothing.

I just personally hope that he decided to appear later so that he could stay till the end of the show. During that period he has not signed with any agency yet. I've noticed that the other two co-stars left after their category has been announced. PSH had received his award and could have left. May he stayed behind to give FH support. I of course prefer him to have another reason for staying. Too bad I can't read minds. Waitng for news on My Princess female lead.

Guest pnganne

Hi,

I would like to apologize for the mistake I've made. It should be he went earlier than planned . Arrived at 9pm. So my speculation should go out of the window. This is what a fanatic fan of KanDan would do.

Guest youtube123

Hi,

I would like to apologize for the mistake I've made. It should be he went earlier than planned . Arrived at 9pm. So my speculation should go out of the window. This is what a fanatic fan of KanDan would do.

Oh,Do you mean that PSH went earlier and he did not leave as soon as he won the best actor just like his 2 colleagues were?Well I get your point,I get to think of that idea also as speculation why he didn't leave earlier and he arrived also earlier.Just remember that YJH presented the awards on the earlier part of the show.. When I watched again the awards,look at PSH expression when YJH won.YJH seemed to say something to him that he looked very happy and he held her waist huh! Pnganne I can't help but smile of PSH change of schedule...I know now what do you mean by the significance of it. :rolleyes: I just keep my fingers cross...

Guest bryan

I think that the most captivating feature of YJH is ...... her SMILE..... and that cute dimple !!! Just love watching her smile and laugh......just melts my heart !!!!!

32328071.jpg

Guest Jennie

her cute dimple is a notice. I know that right away. Even when she talks - the dimple is there and yes, her smile is so innocent. I love her face features!

Guest youtube123

Me too.I love her smile and her laughter.I love also her dimple.It makes her more beautiful and attractive.She's very charming.YJH really shines on that pic Bryan, she's very blooming and her smile is so genuine.That's why PSH loves to look at her is what I notice.

Guest youtube123

Here's another news for YJH from baidu site.Hope someone can translate it.

2楼

윤정희, 30대 남성과 日 비행기 동석 ‘연인아냐’ 열애설 증폭

[뉴스엔] 2010년 04월 27일(화) 오전 09:01 |

일본 어학연수 중인 것으로 알려진 탤런트 윤정희(31)가 최근 도쿄행 비행기에 한 남성과 동석, 팬들의 시선을 끌었다.

윤정희는 최근 일본 도쿄행 비행기에 30대 중반의 한 남성과 나란히 탑승, 기내에서 시종 화기애애한 분위기를 연출해 '연인 사이가 아니냐'는 의혹을 샀다.

윤정희와 같은 비행기에 탑승했던 한 연예계 관계자는 "윤정희가 30대 호남형의 남성과 나란히 앉아 시종 이야기를 주고받으며 입가에 미소가 끊이지 않았다"며 "마치 연인 사이 같았다"고 전했다.

윤정희는 지난해 가을 일본으로 어학연수를 떠난 것으로 전해지고 있다. 그녀는 현재 소속사 없이 연예계 활동을 중단한 상태.

때문에 그녀의 행보에 관심이 모아지고 있는 상황. 와중에 그녀가 일본행 비행기에 한 남성과 동석해 궁금증을 더하고 있다. 윤정희는 한때 결혼설이 나돌기도 했다. 열애설의 주인공은 SBS 김환 아나운서.

하지만 김환 아나운서는 윤정희와의 결혼설에 대해 부인했다. 김환 아나운서는 지난해 9월 7일 방송된 SBS 파워FM(107.7MHz) ‘최화정의 파워타임’(연출 이승훈) 에서 “나이를 먹다보면 친구관계를 좁히게 되는데, 윤정희는 그런 친구들 중 하나다”며 “마음이 맞는 친구 중의 하나라 친하게 지내는 건 맞지만, 친구일 뿐이다”고 열애설에 대해 해명했다.

DJ 최화정과 함께 게스트로 출연한 황보, BMK가 “다 필요 없고, 마음이 있냐 없냐?”고 장난섞인 질문을 던졌고, 김 아나운서는 “윤정희는 일본에서 어학연수 중이라 특별히 만날 수 있는 기회도 없고, 전화 연락도 세달 정도 못했다”며 “다시 한 번 강조하지만 정희씨는 친한 친구 중의 한 명이다”고 단호하게 밝혔다.

2009년 4월 종영된 SBS 드라마 '가문의 영광' 이후 1년 넘게 국내 연예계 활동을 중단한 윤정희. 열애설과 결혼설에도 묵묵부답으로 일관한 그녀가 어떤 변화된 모습으로 팬들 앞에 서게 될 지 관심이 모아진다.

I've seen pics of her and that announcer in baidu,what's this all about?

Archived