Yoon Jung Hee 윤정희

Ayame

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/24/2016 at 7:21 PM, Ayame said:

Just here to say that I updated the first post again to make it organized. I know I haven't been here in a while, but I hope everyone's doing well. :)

Could you add another YJH variety show, " War of Rose ", chinggu ??? I want to watch it...

Thanks in advance... :blush::heart:

• 2 weeks later...
On March 17, 2014 at 3:00 AM, ayan4ik said:

I want to share my most favourite actress are exactly Yoon Jung Hee. For the first time I saw her in FH. She was amazing. Never saw actress like YJH. She acts so sincerely and she is so cute when she cried or when she smile.

Another actress I like is Tea-Leoni. Maybe you saw her " the family man" and " richard simmons and Jane" with Jim Carry.

On March 17, 2014 at 3:00 AM, ayan4ik said:

I want to share my most favourite actress are exactly Yoon Jung Hee. For the first time I saw her in FH. She was amazing. Never saw actress like YJH. She acts so sincerely and she is so cute when she cried or when she smile.

Another actress I like is Tea-Leoni. Maybe you saw her " the family man" and " richard simmons and Jane" with Jim Carry.

• 1 month later...

Scary things from YJH horror movie " Death Bell " BTS... :grimace::flushed:

Ready for a summer blockbuster with REAL ghosts!

Post by soyboy01 on Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:06 am

You would think that with this hot weather, ghosts would like to lay low, underground. Not on this movie set.

Actor Lee Bum Soo (On Air) revealed some scary episodes that occurred while on the set of the new summer thriller, "Gosa".

Lee Bum Soo revealed that the movie set was actually at an old cemetary. He said, "Before the actors began shooting, the staff/artists came and prepared the setting, but every night they were plagued by a young female ghost. We eventually found out that the place was famous for the appearance of this young ghost." This fact created a chilly, eerie atmosphere on set.

Actress Yoon Jung Hee added, "In between filming my handphone brokedown 4 times for no reason," and actor Kim Bum confessed, "Unlike other locations, my cellphone battery seemed to run out unusually faster."

There was also an incident on set reported before between Lee Bum Soo and Nam Gyu Ri (SeeYa singer).
Three days earlier, Nam Gyu Ri was filming as per schedule when suddenly she just lost control and started slapping her co-star Lee Bum Soo (acting as her teacher). Her actions scared the hell out of everyone watching as filming halted. 30 minutes later, Nam Gyu Ri went over to Lee Bum Soo in tears and apologised for her actions. She said that she had no idea why she did that.

Eye-witnesses suspect that she might have been possessed by the supernatural for an instant or too into her role and lost control of her emotions.
credit: coolsmurf

Nonetheless, Lee Bum Soo believes that the movie will be a blockbuster hit because real ghosts appeared. Gosa is about two students and their teachers trying to uncover the mystery behind their high school. The movie will be released sometime in July.

Credit : http://shenyuepop.forumotion.com/t2371-ready-for-a-summer-blockbuster-with-real-ghosts

Even though Dear Heaven ( 2005 ) is her only drama that broadcast on the national TV station in my country, seems YJH is quite famous here...her wedding news last year was came out from many local newspapers and entertainment online sites... :blush::blush:

Just like this one...i've found YJH photo ( clear face ) in her wedding dress...only our dear YJH who can make a very simple white dress is suitable for a wedding ceremony...She's still looked gorgeous and graceful in her happiest day... :wub::wub::wub:

556cc618d62ed788817661_zps8vjqvaiy.jpg

Credit to owner

Archived