Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

동물의숲 1일 1깡 커버 (AnimalCrossing RAIN - GANG cover)

SUB)레전드각! 깡에미친 체대여친의 1일7깡 모음!ㅋㅋㅋ깡중의 깡! 비깡 클라쓰보소ㅋㅋㅋ Legend! Crazy girlfriend on GANG of Rain!

credit : Rain Cloud Thailand

The power of GANG in three days is racking up to million views. Rain "GANG" MV hits 10 million views

126962-842090.jpg

According to a report in South Korea, based on 10:22 am Korean time on the 23rd, Rain's "GANG" MV hits 10.1 million.

Although the song has been released for more than 2 years, Rain recently appeared in the MBC show "What should I do?”.And they talked about the MV "GANG".

In addition to the MV "Gang", the program also discussed many classic stages of RAIN.

source : https://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/126962

「看來一日三GANG的力量太厲害!」Rain《GANG》MV點擊量突破1000萬

Rain在MBC節目《玩什麼好呢?》有提及老婆金泰希都知道「一日一GANG」這個梗,真的太可愛~

據韓國報道指出,以韓國時間23日上午10時22分為基準,Rain《GANG》MV的點擊量突破了1010萬。

歌曲雖然公開已有2年多了,但是隨著Rain日前出演了MBC節目《玩什麼好呢?》,跟劉在錫再次講到「一日一GANG」這話題,及Rain自嘲說應該「一日三GANG」後,再次令韓國網友們討論起來而成為了話題。

當日節目除了「一日三GANG」成了話題,Rain在節目中重現了多個經典舞台也是話題之一!

*** RAIN visited this shop at the Seamarq Hotel at Gangneung City and gave his autograph.  According to report, RAIN & KTH stayed there overnight and had a buffet meal at the hotel. This hotel has beautiful rooms. It's a great location since it's fronting the ocean.  The location is probably the best thing about the hotel. Many tourist attractions are within walking distance. The infinity pool on the 5th floor is pretty COOL! :blush:

100602517_2992816667477588_7741145408159

credit : Raincloud10

Rain shows off his 10kg weight-loss and reveals comeback details in new pictorial with Harpers Bazaar

Screen+Shot+2020-05-25+at+5.29.56+PM.png

Rain (Jung Ji-hoon, 37)  has shared comeback plans for the second half of the year.

Rain who recently lost 10kg through home training and returned to his weight in his 20s exploded with masculine beauty in a new pictorial with Harpers Bazaar.

In an interview with the magazine, he was asked whether the second half of the year will be the "Year of Rain" and he stated, "In two or three months, the project will be revealed one by one. Please look forward to it. I will be working with young producers. Juniors are really good at making music these days. From ballads to dance songs, I'm resetting my musical colors and body."

He explained, "Nowadays I've been listening to songs by rappers like Post Malone and Travis Scott. Back then R&B soul music was all the rage but it's not the case today. I'm trying to break out of my usual music. As an entertainer you play in the drama about your life so I guess you can say I'm only on part one."

He also shared about his conversations with teenagers on social media like TikTok. He stated, "What? "I was born in 2008, where can I learn to dance like that? Why is he so good? There were comments like that. Teenagers these days are amazing (laughs). Anyway, I want to tell them to use me for fun. Celebrities are entertainers. Our job is to make money entertaining people. This is a time where everyone including creators and YouTubers are considered celebrities. It's hard for actors or singers to even compete with them. Mysticism has become a thing of the past."

0000546820_001_20200526033803290.jpg?type=w5400000546820_003_20200526033803356.jpg?type=w540
0000546820_002_20200526033803327.jpg?type=w540

Spoiler
  1. [+5,524, -165] Wow, what a crazy good mindset..I wonder what he'll come back with this time. 
  2. [+5,393, -241] What a good mindset to have. Other celebrities just want to make money and keep their privacy protected..he's not a star for nothing. He works hard and has a great mind. 
  3.  [+4,801, -163] He was destined to find success. He sees the big picture.
  4. [+360, -12] He's a true celebrity. Everyone else just pretends to be a businessman and public figure..know your place.
  5. [+312, -10] He's a great person. Park Jin Young really has a good eye
  6. [+269, -16] He's a man with class deserving of a woman like Kim Tae Hee
  7. [+227, -4] Ah~he's making me go crazy over him again..
  8. [+186, -4] A true professional

Additional Source: (1)

source : https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=417&aid=0000546820

"How Do You Play" - Yoo Jae-suk: Lee Hyo-ri, Rain will form a mixed sound group

Magical combination

The popular Korean show "How Do You Play" is hosted by Yoo Jae-suk: He is versatile and he plays cross-border challenges on the show, including being a TROT singer, playing a harp, being a DJ, even opening a fried chicken restaurant. The segment is very funny and interesting. Recently, he received a new task from the production team, which is to find suitable candidates from the music scene, reorganize the long-lost mixing group and launch a summer dance song.

Yoo Jae-suk challenged himself with multiple careers on the show.

He became a TROT.

Recently, there's a post from its official IG of the program announcing the latest information. He found partners whom everyone was super surprised. His partners are actually the extremely popular World Star singer Rain and the female from group Fin.KL. Hyori.

A few days ago, "How Do You Play" published on its IG photos of Yoo Jae-suk, Hyori and Rain together, and the article wrote: "The three whom everyone has been waiting for are finally here! Can they be so amazing? In the photo, Yoo Jae-suk sat opposite the two big stars, Hyori and Rain and was discussing something. Another photo was Yoo Jae-suk and Rain crossing their arms, and Hyori standing between them.  Her hands were on the shoulders of the two. The poses of the three stars perfectly engraved the essence of the 90s mixed sound poster.

source : https://www.upower.com.hk/article/560813-《玩什麼好呢》新搞作-劉在錫李孝利rain將組混聲團

《玩什麼好呢》新搞作 劉在錫李孝利Rain將組混聲團體

神仙組合

韓國人氣韓綜《玩什麼好呢》由國民MC劉在錫主持,多才多藝的他在節目中大玩跨界挑戰,包括以TROT歌手身份出道,演奏豎琴,當DJ,甚至是開炸雞店等等,過程均十分搞笑有趣。近日劉在錫又接到製作組的新任務,就是從樂壇找出合適人選,重組消失已久的混聲組合並推出夏日舞曲。

劉在錫在節目中跨界挑戰多種職業(網上圖片)

劉在錫化身TROT歌手(網上圖片)

而最近節目官方IG公佈最新信息,劉在錫找來的合作對象超驚喜,竟是紅極一時的天王級歌手Rain和女團Fin.K.L.出身李孝利,兩人皆是唱得又跳得的超人氣歌手。

網上圖片

日前《玩什麼好呢》在上IG曬出劉在錫、李孝利和Rain三人同框的照片,還配文寫道:「大家苦等的3人照終於降臨了!可以這麼帥嗎? 」這些照片中,劉在錫坐在兩位歌壇大神李孝利和Rain對面正在商討什麼。其中更有一張是劉在錫和Rain挽住手臂,李孝利則站在他們中間,雙手搭著兩人的肩膀,三人擺出的姿勢完美復刻了90年代混聲組合海報的精髓。

照片曝光之後,引發網友熱議,大家紛紛表示沒想到可以看到這三位神級人物組成混聲團體。三人的全新組合將推出什麼樣的夏日歌曲?備受期待。

South Korean artist Rain shares on social networking site after weight loss method

db869ec2add217b431e9874c32c942af

c32da4969c160bbfb0bf68d840ad74b8

b317db5b6fa926e3bd82b53e70395483

Korean artist Rain released series of recent photos on SNS today, showing his perfect body after successfully losing 10 kg.

source : https://tw.news.yahoo.com/韓國藝人rain社交網站發照秀減肥後身材-172610967.html

韓國藝人Rain社交網站發照秀減肥後身材

韓國藝人Rain 今天在SNS發佈一組近照,展示了他成功減肥10公斤後的完美身材。

呂東垠/文 Rain SNS capture/圖 版權所有Mydaily禁止轉載

Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Hyori, And Rain Confirmed To Debut As Co-Ed Group This Summer

d0bc56f0440a49348bd228402c20283e.jpeg?s=

Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Hyori, and Rain will be debuting as a co-ed unit group this summer!

On May 29, a source from MBC’s “How Do You Play?” revealed, “Yoo Jae Suk, who is a ‘trainee,’ will be forming a co-ed group with the legendary solo artists Lee Hyori and Rain. The group is in the process of putting together the pieces, and we are considering recruiting additional members.”

MBC’s “How Do You Play?” is currently carrying out a “summer dance music” project where Yoo Jae Suk is attempting to bring back co-ed groups and fun summer music, which were popular in the ’90s. In previous episodes, Yoo Jae Suk met up with Lee Hyori and Rain to discuss the idea of forming a group.

Although his position in the group is still unknown, Yoo Jae Suk, who has shown off his experience with music and dance, is rumored to be working on his skills as a producer. Meanwhile, Lee Hyori, who has proven her popularity as a solo artist and member of the first-generation girl group Fin.K.L, will be the main vocalist and center of the group. Additionally, Rain will be showing off his passion and playful charms as the third member of the group.

The episode showing the group’s creation will air on May 30 at 6:30 p.m. KST.

Watch the latest episode of “How Do You Play?” here!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Hyori, Bi Rain feature in co-ed group on ''Hangout with Yoo''

2.jpg?type=e1920

The basic lineup of the co-ed group in the show "Hangout With Yoo" has been revealed. Trainees Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Hyori, and Bi Rain formed a group and prepared to stir up the stage this summer.

On May 29, the show "Hangout With Yoo" (MBC) informed, "Trainee Yoo Jae Suk, legendary soloist of dance music Lee Hyori, and Bi Rain will form a co-ed group. The group is still in a search for pieces and consideration of adding members."

Because of the strategy targeting the space market this summer, "Hangout with Yoo" claimed to try the dance genre that disappeared from the major charts in 2019. The program also signaled the production of the co-ed group together with the summer song that evokes emotions of the 90s and 2000s.

Yoo Jae Suk - the only trainee in the new group - went to the dancers' legend to seek advice. In particular, he flaunted the chemistry when collaborating with "icon of the times" Lee Hyori and Bi Rain - who have outstanding activities as a solo male singer specializing in choreography.

After the broadcast, the audience continuously expressed their desire to see the legendary trio including Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Hyori, and Bi Rain standing on stage as a team. At the same time, the public's expectations for the co-ed group in ''Hangout with Yoo'' also increased.

The program "Hangout With Yoo" aired at 6:30 pm (KST) May 30 will show historical scenes when Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Hyori, and Bi Rain form a group. First, Lee Hyori will appear with a classy appearance, deserving the title of "celebrity among celebrities". Appearing with the image similar to the promotion of "How To Avoid The Sun" with sunglasses, Bi Rain will talk about the reaction after his statement of "one day 3 Gang".

Trainee Yoo Jae Suk started his proposal to form a group with two legends, "In short, let's form a group", thereby making viewers curious about how Lee Hyorin and Bi Rain will react to this.

With just the member revelation, the co-ed group is foreshadowing the birth of a superstar group that promisingly rocks the K-pop music scene this summer as it is confirmed that the identity of the members can't be more spectacular.

Trainee Yoo Jae Suk - the first member - is expert in various fields like music, MC, cooking, and is a perfect "all-rounder" with 15 times winning Daesang of the entertainment world. In the music field, he is a potential trainee who has tried varied performance styles from dance team to male duet. Although Yoo Jae Suk's role in the group is a secret, he is rumored to develop his production ability based on his wide experience in several genres.

The second member Lee Hyori has proven her irreplaceable presence as a member of the girl group Fin.K.L and as a soloist. In particular, she owns an impressive profile when having successes in both fields, music and entertainment with the Daesang at the "2003 KBS Music Awards" with her first solo album and also an award in the "2009 SBS Entertainment Awards" with the variety show "Family Outing". As the center and main vocal, Lee Hyori will be in charge of the group's cuteness and ambition.

The third member, Bi Rain, was the main character of the "2004 KBS Music Awards" - one year after Lee Hyori won the Daesang here. He is the owner of a splendid profile and already stepped into the ranks of the world-class stars by making an entry to Hollywood with the movie "Ninja Assassin". He will be in charge of playful cuteness and passion in the group as a "sensational" member who creates new trending slangs like "one day 7 Gang" after "one day 3 Gang".

The public is showing more and more anticipations of perceptive changes the co-ed group formed by the artist trio will bring for the music scene this summer.

Reporter Hwang So Young hwang.soyoung@jtbc.co.kr Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive ▶️ https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

'Hangout With Yoo?' Trainees Yoo Jaeseok, Lee Hyori and Rain will prepare to tear up the stage this summer as a team, considering to have an additional members!

202005290804478010_2.jpg

'Hangout With Yoo?' Trainees Yoo Jaeseok, Lee Hyori and Rain will prepare to tear up the stage this summer as a team, considering to have an additional members!

Netizens comments :

(+2820,-47) If possible, I'd like to cast Lee Hyori at Rain's age.
These days, kids don't even fit in with the atmosphere.

(+2132,-30) I'd like you to cast a vocalist in their 30s or older.

(+193,-10) Don't have an additional member.ㅠㅠㅠ,  It's perfect.
If you put it in for idols, I won't see it.

(+170,-6) The three of you are perfect. Don't put idol groups in here. Please.

(+155,-7) I like people like Lee Jihye and Chae Rina.
Hwasa is always going to pretend to be hip.

source : https://www.storykpop.com/2020/05/hangout-with-yoo-trainees-yoo-jaeseok.html