Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** News photos of tonight’s episode of “Please take care of us this week”. The hosts decided to personally pick up RAIN at Jeju airport and rented a high class convertible super car. However wind was so strong as RAIN was shivering in cold and said “I dressed up since 3 a.m., but my hair is all gone. I feel like I'm going to die. If you could tell me to wear a hat...," Eventually, host Ko Chang-seok had to pull over and closed the roof of the convertible. Sung Dong-il said they should have just rented a van. And Ciipher Tan being the youngest boy in the group will be the one who suffered the “super bossy play” between Sung Dong-il and RAIN. Poor Tan. Full episode will be shown on tvN Story and ENA channel tonight 9 May at 9.30 pm KST.  :blush:

279895296_422243403236848_60121935753072

280378348_422243393236849_27062433256223

280391713_422243399903515_89097427237384

Spoiler

279922833_422243396570182_45508900943733

credit : Raincloud10/ Rain Cloud Thailand

*** RAIN was a guest on yesterday's May 9th episode of tvN‘s Good Luck This Week. Ciipher member Tan made a surprise appearance. Seo Dong Il, who was with RAIN in the drama "Ghost Doctor" asked Tan what food he was able to cook, to which he replied he had just learned how to fry an egg. Seo Dong Il asked Rain, “How much did you invest in this guy?” to which Rain replied, “I blew the cost of a house”. Rain, however, reaffirmed his faith in Tan, saying, “Tan is going to make it big. I guarantee in 2,3 years; everyone is going to be like, ‘That was him?‘”   :Megalol:

rdpu_Pq26XoXyjT3PrC7YpDZAu9WB1CHuikjGZFy

8a1B9cXBsGBtKf550ebKfAO2aCHbIiT_YPS2BoMJ

PzlB8w7idThjee8ycm4BNGUPVahCJgx2SJQKTX-b

source : https://www.wikitree.co.kr/articles/754565

Successful Stars in Forbes Power Celebrity 40

Forbes Korea released its 2022 Power Celebrity 40, the star-studded list of the most influential and highest paid people in South Korea.

The Power Celebrity 40 is the South Korean version of the Celebrity 100 by American Forbes magazine, which ranks the highest paid celebrities.

Forbes Korea's list is based on celebrities' annual income and their media and television influences. The 2022 list of Forbes Power Celebrity 40' has been released!

30. Son Ye Jin  

31. Song Ga In  

32. Rain  

33. Park Shin Hye  

34. Lee Seung Yoon 

35. Lee Mu Jin 

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/124987/20220510/successful-stars-forbes-power-celebrity-40-lee-seung-gi-park.htm

*** On May 9 episode of tvN's television show 'Take Good Care of My Week', RAIN and Ciipher's member TAN made a guest appearance. RAIN shared that he can even buy a house with the money that he spent on producing the boy group Ciipher. RAIN laughed and playfully said, "Sometimes, I wonder why I debuted these guys." Ciipher is the first  group that was produced by RAIN under his own management agency RAIN COMPANY.   :kaching3:

201662804_1280.jpg

201662805_1280.jpg

201662803_1280.jpg

photos source : SBS Star

RainXCiipher VS Woongei ㅣSushi Train Challenge ㅣSeason B Season2 EP.9

credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan

___________________________________________________________________________________________

[Episode 3 preview] Mysterious ingredients found at the Jeju Market /Take Good Care Of My =Week I EP03 I ENA Channel I Every Monday at 9:30 PM KST

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ciipher - 'Fame' Music Video

2022.05.11 - RAIN in Radio Star wearing a Hermes “Mouline ombre” button cardigan

280334897_5133874376698497_8950811917484

________________________________________________________________________________________

*** Lucky this girl who was able to see RAIN up close & personal. She saw him in Haebangchon in a restaurant while eating hamburger. She said that her heart beats fast & nervous when RAIN sat at the table next to her. She asked him to take a picture with him, which he granted. Awesome!   :heart3:

279968884_5133860430033225_4342882950698

*** RAIN in Radio Star during May 11 broadcast.  :ohboy2:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

MORE -- 

*** RAIN in Radio Star with Ravi's fancy dance mixed with Rain's point choreography.  :rubchin:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** RAIN in Radio Star in a special collaboration of dance with Lee Jung in the tune of Hip Song.  Leejung is a South Korean choreographer and dancer.  :heart2beat:

*** RAIN posted these photos 3-days ago with a caption - "Today is d-day!!!! Ciipher - Fame!! Comeback at 6pm" -   :blush:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdZxHIoBY2M/

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

*** RAIN posted more photos on the same day (3-days ago) with a caption - "Tonight at 7PM VLIVE fan showcase" - This

was Ciipher's VLive...  :rubchin:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdZx9S5B7ls/

280750337_1616502935382546_4594241835706

280417945_1616502942049212_4827540492404

280568592_1616502938715879_8927722059924

Spoiler

280615310_1616502945382545_9508435042809

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** RAIN posted this slide of Oh Ye-Joo's photos. She's the talent from Rain Company.   :kaching3:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdaXvCYBC2-/

Spoiler

280491477_1616670388699134_7400916598013

280600766_1616670402032466_2136665729637

280617098_1616670395365800_8753414707080

280531528_1616670398699133_5758062137869

280532641_1616670392032467_7593526441397

*** RAIN posted this video of (Ciipher) - 'Fame' M/V.   :heart:

Spoiler

*** RAIN posted this clip during his guesting in Radio Star.   :Megathanks:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdbB3MeB9gl/

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** RAIN posted this clip 2-days ago, dancing with Leejung:heart2beat:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdcKzGOh2an/

Ciipher ready to crack ‘The Code’ with third EP

http://res.heraldm.com/content/image/2022/05/11/20220511000904_0.jpg
Ciipher poses for a picture during “The Code” media showcase conducted in Seoul on Wednesday. (Rain Co.)

Singer Rain’s boy band Ciipher on Wednesday dropped its third EP “The Code,” making a return in eight months since their last album.

The seven-piece band -- comprising members Tan, Hyunbin, Hwi, Keita, Tag, Dohwan and Won -- conducted a press conference in Seoul on Wednesday afternoon ahead of the album’s release that day.

Spruced up in chic black suits, the boys performed the new title song “Fame” leading “The Code,” along with the sub-title track “You, Again” during the event.

“It’s our comeback in eight months, and we feel nervous standing on the stage in such a long while,” the band’s leader Hyunbin said in opening Wednesday’s event. “All the members worked on penning lyrics and songwriting during our break. We hope to show how much we’ve grown in the meantime.”

The title of the new album comes from the band’s slogan, “Crack the Code,” and the act says with the latest release they are finally unveiling their narrative of a fictional universe, which will continue through their upcoming music and activities.

“The big focus of the album was how Ciipher will unravel our story and finding our own colors,” Hyunbin said, adding, “We didn’t decipher the code in our first and second EPs. In the new album, we visualized the idea by showing ourselves wandering in a maze.”

Fronting “The Code” is title track “Fame” in the future-pop genre, which leads with a kitschy snapping sound infused with synth melody throughout. In it, the seven boys sing of taking their first step out into the world after unlocking the code.

“We had focused more on making the choreography easy for the public to follow, but with the new song, we prepared a powerful performance to prove that we are indeed ‘Rain’s boys,’” Hyunbin said about the title song.

Just as with their past albums, some of the members contributed to producing the title song. This time, Keita and Won took part in writing the lyrics of “Fame.”

The title track was selected through a blind test among various songs, including a few composed by the bandmates and others they had received from elsewhere.

Hyunbin said their latest work shows that “we have improved both musically and in terms of the story, so please take that into consideration when listening.”

The band performed the album’s sub-title track, “You, Again,” which Tag had self-handedly penned the lyrics for.

“It’s a beautiful song that sings of missing a past lover and wanting to go back to that time when we were still together,” said Tag, who also contributed to the composition of “You, Again.”

http://res.heraldm.com/content/image/2022/05/11/20220511000905_0.jpg
Ciipher performs its new title song “Fame” from the third EP “The Code” during the media showcase conducted in Seoul on Wednesday. (Rain Co.)

The album, comprising five tracks, also include songs “Slam the Door,” “On A Highway” and “I’ll Be There,” which the bandmates all took part in the lyrics-writing and composition. The last song is a fan song for the act’s fandom, Clue, in which Won had a major role in writing.

Debuting in March 2021 with the first EP “I Like You,” Ciipher made its name known as the boy band produced by super star Rain. Rain also attended the media showcase on Wednesday.

Thanking the producer, the band’s eldest member Tan said Rain comes into the office almost every day to monitor them.

“He always gives us thorough feedbacks on whatever we do, giving us the full support,” Tan said.

Ciipher’s third EP “The Code” and the title song “Fame”’s music video will be released at 6 p.m. on Wednesday.

By Choi Ji-won (jwc@heraldcorp.com)
credit : Korea Herald

*** RAIN shared that Kim Tae-hee does not interfere in his work during May 11 episode of MBC's television show 'Radio Star' where he made a guest appearance. During the talk, the hosts mentioned RAIN's famous work from the past, which was the song 'Where Are You Going, Oppa'. It was a song made by RAIN featuring HyunA.  The song contained a funny lyrics. The song begins with HyunA singing, "Oppa, oppa, where are you going, oppa. Come here and play with me, oppa. Listen to me, oppa. You'll die alone if you just keep working like that. You need to have fun. Have fun with me, oppa."  After that, RAIN sings, "Oh, why? I'm busy. Oh, why? I'm busy. Go play with each other, girls. I'm too busy. My name is Ji-, but RAIN on stage. Everybody falls in love with me within seconds. That's why I keep going back to perform. That's why I'm busy today."  Another host Kim Gu-ra asked RAIN, "I'm just curious, but what does your wife say about this song?" RAIN answered, "The fact is my wife doesn't interfere in my work in any ways, so... Yeah..." Kim Gu-ra responded, "Why don't you ask her about it tonight though? Maybe she doesn't know this 'Oppa, oppa' song."

RAIN said with a big smile, "Ah, okay. I might as well go and teach her the song tonight."    :shaq:  :Megalol:

201663508_1280.jpg

photo source : SBS Star

12 “Enemies To Lovers” K-Drama Couples With Fiery Chemistry

We all love this trope. In K-dramas, when a man and woman meet and absolutely despise each other, they are quick to discover that they may actually have feelings for each other. There is a fine line between love and hate after all, am I right?

This trope is always successful in bringing all the feels as we’re able to see the cold-hearted OTP turn from being hateful and angry towards each other to being warm and loving. Here are 12 “enemies to lovers” K-drama couples that exude intense chemistry.

6 “Full House”.

12 “Enemies To Lovers” K-Drama Couples With Fiery Chemistry 4

“Full House” stars Song Hye Kyo and Rain as two opposite personalities who by chance end up having to be roommates.

Despite their deep hate for each other, the two develop a relationship that becomes more love-hate and then eventually full out love.

“Full House” is one of the first dramas K-drama fans think of when they think of the theme “enemies to lovers.” Han Ji Eun (Song Hye Kyo) and Lee Young Jae (Rain) are two characters who are forced to live with each other despite their detestation. The beginning part of their relationship is rather humorous, but as they start to open up to each other and have feelings, the fire is ignited. The passion between the two is intense!

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2022/05/13/12-enemies-to-lovers-k-drama-couples-with-fiery-chemistry/

Some of the Best K-Dramas with storylines based on arranged and contract Marriages

What drama could provide you with a mix of heart-fluttering scenes, some parts of heart-wrenching moments, and a whole lot of unresolved tension and pining? Arranged and contract marriage-themed dramas can surely satisfy what you look forward to in a drama! 

No matter what the setup is, may it be mutually decided to be arranged, something they originally wanted to go against, or marriage out of convenience, the trope still hits hard for those who enjoy it. The trope isn't even limited to present-day and slice-of-life concepts. It is heavily influential and instrumental in sageuks as politically involved arranged marriages are much more frequent.

8. Full House

Main Leads: Song Hye Kyo as Han Ji Eun, Rain as Lee Young Jae

Summary: Due to a misunderstanding where Han Ji Eun believed the Full House which her grandfather bought was still hers, she meets Lee Young Jae, a popular Korean actor who was the new owner of the house. Though they do not get along with each other due to their contrasting habits, they agree to live with each other, with Ji Eun working for Young Jae as a maid. However, they will eventually enter a contract marriage because Young Jae wants to make his crush jealous. 

source : https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/05/some-of-the-best-k-dramas-with-storylines-based-on-arranged-and-contract-marriages

*** Rain, Hyori, and KCM are close friends / Season B Season 2  Episode 10  :Megathanks:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** RAIN posted these slide of pictures yesterday.  :ohboy2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CduGCjaBHf2/

282061949_5152039324882002_1678689300490

281692682_5152039328215335_2670618600464

Spoiler

281967717_5152039394881995_6534627126656

*** RAIN posted this clip yesterday with a caption - "#ciipher#fame challenge#Jang Seong-gyu #Kim Ga-young Weather Caster thx" - Jang Sung-kyu is a South Korean host and television personality. He was formerly a news announcer for JTBC. He is currently signed to JTBC Studios working as a freelancer and currently stars in YouTube variety show Workman.   :heart:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdu8UIghdK9/

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 images/ videos in one post! Thanks!

*** Mnet’s TMI NEWS SHOW released the list of stars who “flexed” expensive real estate. Rain and Kim Tae Hee ranked first. The monthly rental income of the building they bought for 92 billion KRW (about $72.39 million) alone is 200 million KRW (about $157,360). Rain sold the building he bought for 16.8 billion KRW (about $13.22 million) in 2008 for 49.5 billion KRW (about $38.95 million), making a profit of 32.7 billion KRW (about $25.73 million). His wife Kim Tae Hee also earned 7.1 billion KRW (about $5.59 million) by selling the building she bought for 13.2 billion KRW (about $10.39 million) for 20.3 billion KRW (about $15.97 million).  :Ohboy3:

001-1.jpg

*** On May 19, RAIN updated his YouTube channel with a video of himself going on a trip with his good friend KCM to Jeju Island. In Jeju Island, they met up with Lee Hyo-ri at a restaurant where she lives. She revealed the name of RAIN's celebrity ex-girlfriend while they drank together. RAIN asked her "We used to do practice dance often back in the day, remember? Just out of curiosity, why didn't you ever ask me for a drink together after our practice?" She gave RAIN the  answer, "Because I had a boyfriend at that time." Then, KCM asked her, "I want to ask you something as well. You had lots of dating scandals with male celebrities in the past. Can you tell me about these a little?" She answered, "Ah, no. Those were seriously all just rumors." RAIN commented, "I've had many dating scandals too, but it's the same for me; none of them were true." She then suddenly blurted out the name of one RAIN's celebrity ex-girlfriend, who made headlines with RAIN before. It was beeped in the video, but RAIN became speechless for a couple of seconds, then smiled and stated, "Ah no, all my scandals were rumors." As KCM saw him like this, he laughed and said, "Why are you blushing then? Just drink."   :kisslevel:

201666083_1280.jpg

Credit: 'Season B Season' YouTube

‘Rich couple’ Bi Rain and Kim Tae Hee have earned more than 2.5 million USD after selling their house in Itaewon, Yongsan, Seoul.

‘Rich couple’ Bi Rain and Kim Tae Hee have earned more than 2.5 million USD after selling their house in Itaewon, Yongsan, Seoul.

According to reports on May 20, Rain and Kim Tae Hee recently sold their house in Itaewon, Yongsan, Seoul for 8.5 billion Won (equivalent to 6,695,448.30 USD).

bi-rain-building.jpg

According to information, Kim Tae Hee and Bi Rain bought the house for 5.3 billion Won (equivalent to 4,176,385.27 USD) in 2016, meaning that after selling this house they earned 3.2. billion Won (equivalent to 2,521,591.10 USD).

Rain and Kim Tae Hee are said to have lived at the house in Itaewon until recently. This house is located in an upscale residential area where both Namsan and Han River can be seen. Last year, the couple, known for their incredible real estate investments, bought a building in Seoul for 92 billion Won.

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2022/05/21/rich-couple-bi-rain-and-kim-tae-hee-have-earned-more-than-2-5-million-usd-after-selling-their-house-in-itaewon-yongsan-seoul/