Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** There are numerous situations where male celebrities have to reveal their stunning bare faces. There are some celebrities just don’t mind showing off their bare face.  :loveu:

Rain just showing off his captivating face.

8vX8FZ7Su3BzxbBkQmAP-9mh7XNped3gtwy3s7w6glhYaOJj-JGZclYgSxE9ktRX0u_6XXN_KGrEESX01HVISx6gQTJ8ttWfkr4=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

dP7uMP8pEUg-BS12hLCbswFSOFce8X1cXciUTzKxn1-3vAiVBx_DbFC2zWLoGLIrLGVosX1GtanhWJgPd9hgKTJb3Dr6PwYjtcQ=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365
photos source ; Koreaboo

9 Korean Actors Who Are Still Owed Money For Past Works

Some of them have been waiting for over a decade!
It should be common for Korean celebrities to get paid on time, but this isn’t always the case. These 9 actors are still waiting to get paid for past works they have done, as some of them have been waiting for over a decade!

3. Lee Na Young, Lee Jung Jin, and Rain (Jung Ji Hoon)

o1Sih0dqGXZ2z8gzgxvaLmf7uwB2Il3N8e5jJ4BzjU9yRb1EwQdp6HqWN-6hJX3NCMtDKabsGBsZY3wDaGdSxAcyF-2fYYFvaw=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

-VT0zyyhXP1Jspuwyo_xmI2kwmoh18KsQ1egOiSGQRi3AA4Ja-qpv1uKDt329ZIFVz4C8GDyJ1Y4hwXB79QvLeELM97DLW2y2w=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

pMU9sQh6emo2hnLG0F-YpkE61QR_QZGygffgDzqg8hz7dn1WVPDSOJ4X2IsaxhG2T3JGh1AY51Vw-LJ_5lhPxUfGZev44Epkrw=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

These three actors were all cast members on Fugitive: Plan B and all ran into the same problem. The three still haven’t received their full payments for their appearance on the show. A reason for this is that the production company for the drama ended up shutting down, which led to the actors not getting fully paid.

(skipped unrelated.....) 

source https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/9-korean-actors-still-owed-money-past-works/

Rain and Kim Bum are two male gods combined in "Ghost Doctor"

Rain(左)與金汎(右)合作新劇《幽靈醫生》。(圖/八大提供) Rain、金汎雙男神合體!《幽靈醫生》一片讚聲0負評

Rain and Kim Bum's collaboration in a medical Korean drama "Ghost Doctor", which was released in South Korea earlier this year, was well received and recommended! Netizens described: "A relaxing and good series that doesn't drag", "I hope there will be a second season". "Rain and Kim Bum has brilliant chemistry in the show."

Rain首度演出醫療劇。(圖/八大提供) Rain、金汎雙男神合體!《幽靈醫生》一片讚聲0負評

Rain, who was filming a medical plot work for the first time, admitted that the use of professional/medical terms in his lines was a big challenge and difficulty. He and Kim Bum received a special training before filming for the surgery scene in the operating room. Rain earnestly recorded everything with his mobile phone, carefully observed the technique, and asked questions at any time. Both became students and seriously taking down notes. They were dedicated and having good interpretation of the role of the doctor. Also, because the operating room is an important scene, Kim Bum was deeply impressed, he said, "Being possessed by (Rain) and being de-possessed are both in this scene, plus the operation scene with Rain over and over again, I feel very accomplished."

Rain(左)、金汎被粉絲譽為年度CP。(圖/八大提供) Rain、金汎雙男神合體!《幽靈醫生》一片讚聲0負評

Rain plays the role of a Thoracic Surgeon in "Ghost Doctor". After a successful operation on an important VIP patient, he went out because of an urgent call and encountered a traffic accident on the road. After the spirit is being separated from his body, he was sent to the hospital. Kim Bum was on duty and since then, he has become his only hope. Rain talked about his role as "Cha Young Min", he said, "Although he is very picky, he is actually a very emotional and warm person." During (6) months of filming, Rain has learned a lot from the role. It means that "Cha Young Min" will always live in his heart.

"Doctor Ghost" premiered on an eight major drama stations at 11:00 p.m. on the 17th, and two episodes will be broadcast every Sunday night at 10:00 p.m. from the 24th. 

source https://news.tvbs.com.tw/entertainment/1844861?fbclid=IwAR3fFFDGBqmVJcnbQj8G3_8pbRGHGsbC-9TgQ4me4y7cJoRtG-j8APqBTi4

Rain、金汎雙男神合體!《幽靈醫生》一片讚聲0負評

韓流天王Rain(鄭智薰)和演出《花樣男子》爆紅的金汎,合作醫療類型韓劇《幽靈醫生》,該劇今年初在韓國上檔後,獲得劇迷們一面好評洗版:「推薦!不拖泥帶水的輕鬆好片」、「希望有第二季」,尤其Rain與金汎在劇中的精采對手戲,網友形容兩人之間的化學反應太好看,開玩笑說:「金汎不是男二是女主!」甚至表示年度CP非他們莫屬。

首次拍攝醫療情節作品的Rain,對於台詞裡的專業術語用詞,坦言是一大挑戰及難度。他和金汎在開刀房的手術戲,拍攝前接受專業特訓,像是開刀畫面,Rain認真拿著手機錄製,再仔細觀察手法,現場隨時提問,花絮中他與金汎秒變學生認真做起筆記,敬業詮釋所扮演的醫生角色。也由於手術室是重要場景,讓金汎留下深刻印象,他說:「被(Rain)附身跟解除附身都在這場景,加上和Rain完成一次次的手術拍攝,感覺非常有成就感。」

Rain在《幽靈醫生》飾演胸腔外科專業醫生,因一次結束重要的VIP患者手術成功後,他暫時外出,在路上遭遇交通事故,身體和靈魂分離後被送到醫院,偏偏碰上新來的眼中釘金汎值班,從那之後,金汎成了他唯一的希望。

Rain談起扮演的「車英民」角色,他說:「雖然性格很挑剔,但其實是個很有感情及充滿溫暖的人。」在拍攝6個月的時間,從角色上學習到很多,Rain表示「車英民」會一直活在他心裡的某個角落。《幽靈醫生》17日於晚間11點在八大戲劇台首播,24日起、每週日晚間10點連播兩集。

*** The Phantom Robo is coming! Bodyfriend is a healthcare robot. 
Massage with two feet separated and moving freely. Applying the 'Robo Walking Technology'. It's the first healthcare robot.  :kaching3:

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'BODYFRIEND 헬스케어 로봇의 시작, 팬텀 로보 PHANTOM ROVO'

May be an image of text

May be an image of text that says 'HEALT CARE ROBOT START CARE ROBOT PHANTOM ROVO 두 빨의 자유. 헬케어 로봇의 시작. 팬텀 로보 헬쓰케어 로봇기업 빠디프랜드에서 팬텀로보의 출시를 기념하여 미래체를 개발하였습니다. TART ROBOT ハ ROBOT'

Spoiler

May be an image of text that says 'HEALT CARE ROBOT TART HEALTH HEALTHCARE ROBOT NEW ROVO PHANTOM ROVO 론칭기널 미래체 바디프랜드 미래체를 소개합니다. TART BODYFRIEND HEALTCARE ROBOT ROVO ROBOT'

May be an image of 1 person and text that says '팬텀 로보 체험 SNS 이벤트 이벤트 예시 이미지 የርለ PHANTOMROVO BODYFRIEND'

May be an image of flower and text that says '팬텀 로보 체험 SNS 이벤트 참여자 100% 선물 우수 후기 선물 전원 스타벅스 아메리카노(tal) 1잔 10명 BTN GLED 마스크 01 가까운 전시장을 방문하여 직원의 안내에 따라 팬텀 로보를 체험한다! 02 03 전시장에서 팬텀 로보 체험 중인 사진 촬영한다! *좌우 다리가 교차로 움직이는 이미지 필수 팬텀 로보 체험 사진, 필수 해시태그를 포함하여 본인 인스타그램에 업로드한다! #웰컴투바디프랜드 #바디프랜드전시장 #바디프랜드 #안마의자 #라클라우드 #팬텀로보 #ROVO #로보 #바디프랜드팬텀로보 이벤트 페이지에 최종 응모하면 완료! 04'

May be an image of 1 person, indoor and text that says 'BODYFRIEND'

credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan

• 2 weeks later...

Kim Hyun Joong suddenly took the lead, BIGBANG Taeyang surpassed Bi Rain to become the most handsome male singer after marriage.

The ranking of the most handsome Korean male singer after getting married voted by the Japanese fans community has been announced.

Accordingly, BIGBANG Taeyang took the lead, considered the model of a family man.

Male singer Taeyang is known by Japanese fans as “the handsome gentleman of the family”. Unlike many other male singers, Since getting married and having children with Min Hyorin, Taeyang has been loved by fans for his sincerity, openness and responsible living with his family and fans.

Bi Rain ranked 2nd, fans in Japan always give a lot of love to this popular male singer. Although he is a father of 2 children, he still works hard to maintain a muscular body that captivates female fans.

Kim Hyun Joong suddenly took the lead, BIGBANG Taeyang surpassed Bi Rain to become the most handsome male singer after marriage. 1

Kim Hyun Joong ranked 3rd, he just married his girlfriend who is outside the industry earlier this year. His wife was also pregnant with their first child. With a handsome appearance and once dubbed the “Korea prince”, despite having a family, he has always been loved and followed by fans.

source https://lovekpop95.com/2022/08/05/kim-hyun-joong-suddenly-took-the-lead-bigbang-taeyang-surpassed-bi-rain-to-become-the-most-handsome-male-singer-after-marriage/

*** tvN confirmed that Rain will be making a guest appearance in the upcoming historical drama 'Umbrella' and has started filming. 'Umbrella' is a drama depicting the struggle of extreme heavy warfare to make princes who are troubled by the troubles of the royal family during the Joseon Dynasty. The drama is starring Kim Hye Soo, Choi Won Young, and Moon Sang Min, and is scheduled to air in October. This special appearance is Rain's first in a historical drama. I look forward to seeing what kind of charm he will show in historical dramas. I'm curious about what kind of  impression Rain will make to viewers with his cameo appearance in this drama.  :sweet:

rain_main_0.png?width=752&format=webp&t=

0006257688_001_20220803155305411.jpg?typ

source : https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0006257688

*** I'm rewatching "Ghost Doctor" again since I wasn't able to watch this continuously during its airing. I’m a RAIN fanatic/bias but, don’t get me wrong, this show is definitely watchable.  Kim Bum and Rain are both fantastic as Ko Seung Tak and Cha Young Min. Most of the plot is set in a hospital. The current situation changes as Dr. Cha (RAIN) is involved in an accident But, after being a ghost, he finds himself possessing the body of KST, despite not being able to touch anyone else. Through various conflicts they learn from each other. The drama has an interesting plot. Actually, there was no need of the romance itself. The bromance between the MLs were interesting enough. There are  side-characters in this drama, humans as well as ghosts, and many sub stories. My fav support character is Tess, a good ghost who had died years ago in the hospital and the cleaner on whom he enters. I'm satisfied with all the cast performances. Rain, Kim Bum and their bromance was awesome. The music in the drama is good but not very memorable, though. I like the concept of coma ghost. The story is amazingly well-done. Am a big fan of medical dramas and love seeing all the surgeries and doctor-patient interactions. I’m satisfied of the ending - It ended cleanly! Rain and Kim Bum did an amazing job playing their roles, every time they show up, I smile instantly not just because of their charm but their characters were like real brothers. In fact, the best part of the "Ghost Doctor" is the bromance.   :heart: