Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Rain's 20-year-old photo was unveiled

wSTgOYx91ezWZBBX-0sllHx3Efu23Gf31JS9xtSU

Recently, Rain uploaded several old photos from 20 years ago on IG. Because there's no difference from then & now who will be 40 years old this year, it has become a hot topic on the Internet. The old photos attracted a large number of fans to leave comments praising him for his "face, which has not aged", and also brought back a lot of memories. 

0k591_uOwyMgVJ7c77YKZ0XRG-UrLYBIONNmITjT

DsO4zKgtVMbHSS4JnACQhPhHuznXr4M_4LlJ5uC5

He uploaded several old photos on IG with a caption - "2002 from fans". Although the photo is not a high-resolution, Rain's appearance can still be clearly seen. Comparing this to him, who is about to turn 40 soon, there is almost no difference except for a little more youthful look. 

source https://www.hk01.com/即時娛樂/757388/rain-20年前青澀舊照出土-零走樣外貌勾起粉絲追星回憶

Rain 20年前青澀舊照出土 零走樣外貌勾起粉絲追星回憶

早前Rain在IG上傳了數張20年前的舊照,由於與今年將40歲的他毫無分別,因而成為了網上熱話。舊照吸引了大批粉絲留言大讚他「零走樣」外,也同時勾起了大家不少回憶。

Rain日前在IG上傳了數張舊照,並寫上「粉絲傳來的2002年」。雖然照片並非高清,但仍可清楚見到Rain的外貌。對比現時即將40歲的他,除了多了一點青澀感外,幾乎完全沒有分別。大批粉絲留言稱讚Rain的帥氣外貌始終如一,造型20年不過時外,也講起了不少以前追星的回憶。

*** RAIN shared that he still loves his wife Kim Tae-hee like he used to 10 years ago. He said this during episode of TVING's reality show 'Seoul Check-in' when Lee Hyo-ri met RAIN at a small bar in Seoul. Lee Hyo-ri asked RAIN, "How long has it been since you two have been together now?" RAIN answered, "It's been about 10 years, counting those years we were dating before we got married." Lee Hyo-ri asked, "Ah, it's about the same as me and Sang Soon. Do you still love her like you used to?" RAIN stated, "Yeah, I love looking at her when she eats. She's so cute. I mean, it's also that she's simply beautiful, but when I see both her cheeks filled with food, I can't help but to smile." Lee Hyo-ri responded, "It sounds like you are still deeply in love with her. I'm jealous of you. Your daughters are growing well as well. You really have everything in this world." RAIN shyly smiled and said, "Yeah, I'm very grateful for that." After that, Lee Hyo-ri shared her worries, "I'm happy with my marriage, but my husband seems more like my mom sometimes. What I meant is, he seems too much like my best friend. I'm not sure if we're the only married couple like this, or everybody else is like this too." RAIN suggested, "How about trying wearing perfume? Or anything like that. It may be good to create a different mood between you two. That will give you different feelings." Lee Hyo-ri said, "Ah, that might be an idea. I haven't worn perfume in like 10 years. You're right. We might need that sort of

change for sure."   :popcornjackson:

201654521_1280.jpg

photo source : SBS Star

*** During RAIN's recent interview with TVING's reality show "Seoul Check-In," he spoke about his family, including his wife Kim Tae Hee and two kids. Rain dishes out his true feelings towards her during their 10-year- relationship.  I'm happy that they are one of Korean power couple who is among the celebrity pairs who managed to keep their love burning despite being both public figures. Although. they are both well-known private when it comes to their relationship, it's still so NICE & COOL that Rain managed to spill secrets behind their decade-long romance. In the show, he revealed to Lee Hyo Ri (the host of the show) what it's like being a father of two. Lee Hyo Ri, who is also a close friend of Rain, joked about how she feels sad that "fewer people are paying that much attention to her." Rain managed to turn the conversation into a lighter note adding that he has his daughters paying attention to him, to which Hyori answered, "I guess I have my dogs.". Rain revealed that she loves when he looks at KTH "when she eats," and that she finds her so cute.  And that when he sees both her cheeks filled with food, he can't help but to smile. Lee Hyo Ri mentioned that Rain seemed to "have everything in this world."  He said that he is "very grateful for that" referring to his wife and kids.   :heart:

kim-tae-hee-and-rain.jpeg?w=560?w=650

photo source : Kdramastars

10 K-drama series to binge-watch this long weekend break

Despite the eased restrictions amid the COVID-19 pandemic, many Filipinos may still want to quietly spend the Holy Week at the comfort of their homes. And if you are still wondering what to do for the long weekend, you may capitalize on this break to binge-watch new series or catch up with some of your favorites. 

Here are just some of the K-drama series you can watch on Netflix, Viu, and streaming platforms this Holy Week. 

Ghost Doctor

Starring: Rain, Kim Bum, Uee and Son Na-eun
Where to watch: Viu

This will follow a story of an arrogant doctor Cha Young-MIn who unexpectedly lost his spirit to another doctor’s body. They are, however, completely opposites in personality and medical capability. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : ABS-CBN

https://news.abs-cbn.com/entertainment/04/15/22/10-k-drama-series-to-binge-watch-this-long-weekend

K-Drama Stars Victimized by Obsessed Fans: RAIN, Kim Tae Hee, Kim Yoo Jung, More

Most K-drama fans are very vocal and never shy away from expressing their love for their beloved South Korean stars. 

Whether it is on social media or hyping up their newest series, fans make sure that their beloved celebrities would feel their support. 

Unfortunately, some go overboard and turn admiration into obsession. 

In Korea, obsessed fans are also known as "sasaeng," stalk by invading celebrities' privacy. 

Here is a list of Korean celebrities who were once victimized by obsessed fans. 

Rain and Kim Tae Hee

Rain and Kim Tae Hee
(Photo : News 1 Korea)

Recently, a 47-year-old woman was arrested by Seoul's Yongsan district police after harassing Rain and Kim Tae Hee's home. 

It was RAIN who reportedly called the police after the woman rang the couple's doorbell several times. 

Luckily, she was arrested on the spot after the singer-actor called for help. 

According to reports, the 47-year-old fan has been doing things like this since 2021. The authorities have received around 112 reports with the same complaint. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/124639/20220416/k-drama-stars-victimized-obsessed-fans-rain-kim-tae-hee.htm

*** A bar restaurant that Rain's recommended / EP.13   :rubchin:

credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** RAIN posted these slide of photos yesterday with a caption - "Shall we sing slowly?" -   :heart2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CceN4Fyhf4O/

278648281_5067173410035261_8904674435141

278826003_5067174110035191_8183208436683

Spoiler

278797219_5067174206701848_6258988425221

278789995_5067174246701844_7488960397677

278853085_5067174350035167_8795348456681

5 K-Stars Who Appeared in Hollywood Films: Jun Ji Hyun, Lee Joon Gi, More

South Korean stars are getting more recognition outside their home country. The limitless opportunity that Hallyu brings to the entertainment also helps these artists to discover and hone their potential in the very competitive industry. 

Prominent actors and actresses, namely Jun Ji Hyun, Lee Byung Hun, Rain, and more, who are well-respected in Korea also captivated the foreign viewers as they made appearances in Hollywood films. Get to know which movies they showcased their versatility in. 

Rain

Jung Ji Hoon is widely known as Rain. He is one of the pillars of K-Pop. He also dominated Hollywood just like how he exhibited powerful charisma on stage. When he is on hiatus in the music scene, the singer-actor acts in dramas and films.

RAIN
(Photo : tvN | News1)

Back in 2008, Rain stunned many after he appeared in the movie "Speed Racer" and played the role of Taejo Togokahn. It was also his first Hollywood action film. The following year, the "Doctor Ghost" star landed his first movie lead role in "Ninja Assassin."

(skipped unrelated.....) 

source https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/124623/20220417/5-k-stars-who-appeared-hollywood-films-jun-ji-hyun.htm

BodyFriend X Rain X KimTae Hee TVCF (30sec)

Relive the memories of your childhood massage with BodyFriend's unique finger-like moving technology    :blush:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Rain with Sung Dong il and Ko Chang Seok

278401691_5073083652777570_1259961677541

Soompi & Viki Staff Talk: What Was The 1st Drama That Got You Into K-Drama World?

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Along with our recent feature on great gateway K-dramas to introduce to friends, some of our staff members took time to reflect on which K-dramas first got us hooked (and eventually here at Soompi and Viki).

Here are the stories of our K-drama-loving crew:

Semi: “Full House

full-house.jpeg

I grew up in a big family, and it was very common to sit around the table and watch K-dramas while having dinner together. It was so fun talking about the backgrounds of the main characters and the romance in the 2004 drama “Full House,” which features the top stars Rain and Song Hye Kyo. “Full House” follows the classic K-drama cliche of the main characters living together by contract, but their cheesy love and the unique qualities of a 2000s drama causes there to never be a dull moment. Also, it’s quite entertaining to see their clothing styles that we would never wear now.

Watch “Full House” below:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

*** LED displays has begun for RAIN's 20th anniversary. (5) locations all over Japan : Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka &

Hokkaido. His official debut day was April 28, 2002 –   :popcornjackson:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

*** In Nagoya......................   :7555_attack: