Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** RAIN shared that he recently had a conception dream that he believes will bring him twins. Yesterday, January 19th, a new episode of RAIN's YouTube show 'Season B Season' was uploaded online. (video posted above -) In this new episode of 'Season B Season', RAIN went to see a fortune teller; many go to see a fortune teller in the beginning of a new year in Korea. When asked the fortune teller about his fortune, she told him that he will make even more money from age 54 to 64; in fact, he will keep making good money until the end of his life. He playfully responded with a big smile, "Oh, really? From 54? Ah, but I already have too much money." - LOL - Then, the fortune teller said that he would live long, until he is about 93 years old. As soon as he heard this, he inhaled in surprise and responded, "Did you say 93? No... I've always wanted to live up to like 80. No more than that."  She commented, "No, you'll definitely live more than that. You'll live until you're 90, at least. I also see something else in you. It looks like you may have another child. You might not have expected this child, but this child may join your family."  With a serious look on his face, RAIN stated, "I actually haven't told anyone this, like literally nobody around me, because I didn't know what is going to happen to me this year, but... I had a bizarre dream last year. I was fishing in my dream. I caught these two huge golden fish. I woke up as I was walking back home with those two fishes on my back. After I woke up from that dream, I thought to myself, 'Was that a conception dream? Am I perhaps going to have twins?'" As the fortune teller told him, "If the child finds you, just think of that child as a gift to you.", RAIN asked if that child was a boy or girl. The fortune teller said that she sees a boy, but RAIN said, "I have no desire for a son though."  His words made the fortune teller go, "Oh, it's definitely a boy in that case!", making RAIN laugh.   :kisslevel:

Credit= 'Season B Season' YouTube) (SBS Star)

201743790_1280.jpg

Rain and Kim Ha Neul Considering Starring Roles in “She”

she-rain-and-kim-ha-neul.jpg

Rain (Ghost Doctor) and Kim Ha Neul (Kill Heel) are considering starring roles in the upcoming Korean drama She. She is an action romance about a woman who is a fundraiser that thought her life was perfect after marriage, but that changes when she falls in love with her new bodyguard.

Kim Ha Neul would play the fundraiser with Rain as her bodyguard. The drama comes from the writer of Only Love and the PD of Hwayugi.

She is hoping to air later in 2023.

source : https://kdramakisses.com/2023/01/19/rain-and-kim-ha-neul-considering-starring-roles-in-she/

Kim Tae Hee and Rain will have a good year, “Earn a lot of money from the age of 54, might have a son”

Singer Rain went to see a fortune teller to see whether his New Year’s fortune is good on “Season B Season.”

On Jan 19th, a video titled “Rain’s fortune (New Year’s fortune, money fortune, compatibility) surprised even the fortune teller” was posted on the YouTube channel “Season B Season.”

In the video, Rain went to meet the master of fortune telling and have his New Year’s fortune foreseen.

First, the fortune teller said, “Your luck starts during your middle age and will continue strongly until your final years.

You will make a lot of money from the age of 54 to the final days of your life.” Rain replied with a rather arrogant look, “I already have too much thou.

The fortune teller continued, “It said Rain is very rich and that you did everything without regrets. However, you are supposed to have 100% of the money, but you only has 10%. Where did all the money go?” In response, Rain was embarrassed and said, “If that’s the amount of money I supposed to have, I could have been chairman Jin Yang Chul.

The process also included personality analysis. Regarding Rain’s personality, the master said, “You are very urgent, sharp, and sensitive. To put it nicely, let’s say you are sensitive, or in other words, you are easily annoyed. You have nowhere to let go of your stress, but you just put it away thiking ‘I have no problem’ and it just festers.” Rain agreed, “So I relieve that stress by exercising. I go to the gym every day. I’m so happy when I work out,” he replied.

Rain also asked if he could make a big hit, saying that he would be in two different works this time. In response, the fortune teller said, “Everything will go well. You will become a hot issue thanks to an award or reaction from overseas. I think you will go global next year,” she said, pleasing Rain.

The master added Rain had good luck in terms of his children, adding, “You have no intention of having more kids, but you two might welcome a new baby by chance. Think of it as a gift when it comes to you. There is a high possibility that you will have a son.” Rain was surprised and said, “But I have two now?” but confessed, “In fact, I had a dream of catching two golden carp last year. I even thought, ‘Will we have twins?‘”

Meanwhile, Rain married actor Kim Tae Hee in 2017 and the couple now have two daughters.

source : https://news.nate.com/view/20230119n37123?mid=n1008

Rain and Kim Tae Hee will have another child, and it's a son? His expression was super hilarious!

Rain and Kim Tae Hee celebrated their 6th wedding anniversary on January 19th! The two have always been recognized as model couples in the entertainment industry. Although there was a reported rumor last year, the couple proved that their relationship is still going strong. And the two who have two daughters were recently predicted by a fortune teller that they would have another baby.

c1fe4c4b72c024ab5734.jpg

On January 19th, Rain revealed his fortune for the Year of the Water Rabbit in the latest episode of "Season B Season". Among them, the numerologist mentioned that Rain is the type who will not pour out his stress, and then will just explode in the end. Rain said that he relies on exercise to relieve stress. "I am very happy when I exercise. Although, it's a shame to say this but, I feel happy when I see my sexy figure." Unexpectedly, the fortune teller blurted out and asked, "So you like SS (sex))?" The speech made Rain amazed and laughed!

ff0b9b99b2ca7864998b.jpg

4c732105477830d3ce78.jpg

Spoiler

bf12c13e97a425d9693b.jpg

Afterwards, the fortune teller also predicted that although he and Kim Tae-hee had no plans to produce another child, but, it might come to him unexpectedly. When Rain asked, "Will that be a son or a daughter?" She replied, "The possibility of a son is higher." This time, Rain admitted that he had no desire to have a son, but the fortune teller immediately said, "It must be a son." In addition, she also suggested that Rain do more exercises, saying, "If you do exercise 10 times, do it double. If it's 3x a week, do it 4x." The bold speech shocked the audience again, and even the producer smiled sarcastically and said, "I don't know if this can be broadcast?"

Spoiler

0a12ba4c2a7ba30e5948.jpg

600465ed7dd4f8f23278.jpg

source :  kpopn

https://www.kpopn.com/2023/01/20/news-rain-kim-tae-hee-will-have-son

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rain金泰熙將再添兒子!? 被勸「多做床上運動」惶恐表情超爆笑

Rain 和金泰希在19日迎來結婚6週年!一直是演藝圈公認模範夫妻的兩位,雖然在去年爆出烏龍外遇風波,但夫妻倆也用行動證明了他們的感情依舊甜蜜。而育有一對寶貝女兒的兩位,最近更被命理師預言還會多添一胎兒子,要兩位多做「床上運動」(羞)

19日 Rain 在最新一集的《Season B Season》中,公開自己的兔年運勢。其中命理師提到 Rain 是不會傾吐自己壓力的類型,然後最後就會爆發。 Rain 則表示自己都是靠運動紓壓「運動時非常幸福,雖然有點變態,但看到我的身材就會感到幸福」,沒想到此時命理師竟脫口問了句「那麼你喜歡SS(性愛)嗎?」還無情吐槽 Rain 「只有沒有什麼地方可看,才會覺得看自己的身材幸福」,超驚人的發言,是讓 Rain整個傻眼失笑!

之後命理師也預言他和金泰希雖然沒有計畫再生,但小孩可能會意外找上門,當 Rain 問說「那會是兒子還是女兒?」她則回了「兒子的可能性更高」,對此 Rain 坦言自己對生兒子沒有慾望,結果命理師馬上就說「那一定會是兒子」XD 此外她還建議 Rain多做床上運動,表示「如果預計運動10次,就多做1次。如果1週3次,就再多做1次。」大膽發言再次驚呆全場,連製作人都苦笑直說「不知道這個能播嗎?」

Rain Reacts to a Fortune Teller Saying He and Kim Taehee will Soon Welcome a Son

20230120_054233_738_ncover.jpg

Will the power couple have another kid in the future?

On January 19th, Rain met a master of fortune telling and to see his New Year's fortune on his Youtube channel 'Season B Season'.

First, the fortune teller said about his money fortune, "You'll make a lot of money from the age of 54 until you die," to which Rain said hilariously replied with a rather arrogant look, "I already have too much, though?" 

20230120_053607_950_outube.jpg

When the fortune teller then said, "Other people say that Rain is very rich but you actually only have 10% of the 100% of the money you should've had. Where did all the money go?" In response, Rain again wittily said, "If that's true, then I should've been President Jin Yangchul (from 'Reborn Rich')." 

20230120_053729_738_utube1.jpg

Regarding Rain's child luck, the fortune teller commented, "You weren't planning for it, but you could have another kid by chance. Think of it as a gift when it does happen to you. There is a high possibility you'll have a son." Surprised, Rain gasped and revealed he actually had the thought that he'll have another kid too recently, "To be honest, I had a dream of catching two golden carp (famous in Korea as being a prophetic dream about expecting a child) last year. I thought, 'Am I having a twin?'"

Spoiler

Source: [Youtube] Season B Season / Gstarlive

A New Baby for Rain and Kim Tae Hee? The Singer Receives an Unexpected News

202301192041082469466_20230119212438_01_

Rain uploaded a video titled Rain’s Shocking Wealth Luck Revealed (New Year’s fortune, wealth luck, compatibility) (literal title) on January 19th on his official YouTube channel.

The video shows the singer having a reading with a medium, who claimed that another child was in his future. “You will be on a lucky streak from the age of 54,” the psychic said, but the singer wittily replied, “I have enough, and I can’t keep track of them even now.”

When the lady told him that she saw another child in his future, he was surprised as he already welcomed two kids. “You might have an unexpected one,” she added, shocking the singer. He then began to recall, “I have not told you this just in case: Last year, I had a dream where two golden carp went over my head while I was fishing. I grabbed both of them before waking up from my dream. I wonder if that means I would be welcoming a twin.”

Although he wasn’t so enthusiastic about having a son, the medium firmly claimed that he would be having a baby boy in the future.

Meanwhile, Rain is married to Kim Tae Hee and has two lovely daughters.

source : https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=112&aid=0003610859

[SBS Star] VIDEO: "Am I Going to Have Twins?" RAIN Says He Recently Had a Conception Dream for Twins

201743789_1280.jpg

K-pop artist RAIN shared that he recently had a conception dream that he believes will bring him twins. On January 19, a new episode of RAIN's YouTube show 'Season B Season' was uploaded online. In this new episode of 'Season B Season', RAIN went to see a fortune teller; many go to see a fortune teller in the beginning of a new year in Korea. When asked the fortune teller about his fortune, she told him that he will make even more money from age 54 to 64; in fact, he will keep making good money until the end of his life. RAIN playfully responded with a big smile, "Oh, really? From 54? Ah, but I already have too much money."

201743791_1280.jpg

Then, the fortune teller said that he would live long, until he is about 93 years old. As soon as he heard this, he gasped in surprise and responded, "Did you say 93? No... I've always wanted to live up to like 80. No more than that." She commented, "No, you'll definitely live more than that. You'll live until you're 90, at least. I also see something else in you.

It looks like you may have another child. You might not have expected this child, but this child may join your family."

201743790_1280.jpg

With a serious look on his face, RAIN stated, "I actually haven't told anyone this, like literally nobody around me, because I didn't know what is going to happen to me this year, but... I had a bizarre dream last year." He continued, "I was fishing in my dream. I caught these two huge golden carp. I woke up as I was walking back home with those two carp on my back. After I woke up from that dream, I thought to myself, 'Was that a conception dream? Am I perhaps going to have twins?'" As the fortune teller told him, "If the child finds you, just think of that child as a gift to you.", RAIN asked if that child was a boy or girl. The fortune teller said that she sees a boy, but RAIN said, "I have no desire for a son though." His words made the fortune teller go, "Oh, it's definitely a boy in that case!", making RAIN laugh and wonder if he will like bright lights like himself.

Hide contents

RAIN married actress Kim Tae-hee in January 2017;

(Credit= 'Season B Season' YouTube)

(SBS Star)

*** Rain is also told by the fortune-teller that his year 2023 will flourish in terms of career. According to her, Rain will become a hot topic in the entertainment scene once again, and will be recognized worldwide for his brilliance. Rain will return to the small screen with a slew of multiple projects; the upcoming Chinese drama "Endless August" and romance

drama "She."  Wait & see............  :Woah:

*** RAIN posted this clip 4-hours ago with a caption - "Thx" -  This was recently when he went to Thailand. I hope he could do concerts again.   :heart:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cn4FVt1BOqT/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** RAIN's guest was a lawyer from a large law firm in Season B Season 3 EP.22.  

:rubchin:

credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan

______________________________________________________________________________________________

*** She was the one who interviewed RAIN in "The Masterpiece".   :kaching1:

327581297_1272416246668390_7249816778533

credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan

*** Rain confessed his mixed feelings towards malicious comments yesterday, January 26th in Rain’s Youtube channel “Season B Season” where he uploaded a new video titled “Can I sue this one, too? I met a lawyer from a big law firm”.  In the video, he discussed with a lawyer he has known for 20 years about hateful comments and read some of them. Rain faced the comment “I think his body is not good. Can he dance well?”  A malicious commenter said, “Isn’t it obvious that Rain’s prime time has passed?”, and Rain reacted, “When was my prime time?”. He continued to read various comments, such as “I came to Youtube to watch heebab but Rain was eating everything all by himself”, “Ji Hoon ah, please don’t sing. I’m begging you”, etc. In response, the lawyer pointed out, “There are no defamation comments or insults”. Rain said, “I think my staff already sorted them out because they were afraid that I would be mad. In the past, it was difficult to punish malicious commenters. But now we can easily track them”. The lawyer said, “The operator can identify the personal information of anyone who logs in to the website”, stressing that punishment can be taken immediately. Rain shared, “It’s heartbreaking. When I requested an investigation to find malicious commenters, we found young people and those who are working hard in their own fields. When asked for the reason they wrote malicious comments, they all said, ‘Someone told me that’, ‘That’s what people say on Youtube’, etc. My heart hurt because I had no choice but to punish them”.  The lawyer once again emphasized, “Malicious comments are insulting words or opinions that can damage someone’s honor. It’s a crime if you write such opinions in public places”.   :sweet:

source : https://news.nate.com/view/20230126n36991?mid=n1008

Soompi & Viki Staff Talk: What Is Your Favorite K-Drama Bromance?

Welcome back to a new edition of the “Soompi & Viki Staff Talk”! This time, some of our staff members discuss our favorite K-drama bromances.

Here are our staff’s faves!

Warning: minor spoilers ahead

JJin: Cha Young Min & Go Seung Tak (“Ghost Doctor”)

rain-kim-bum-1-1.jpeg

My favorite K-drama bromance would have to be Rain and Kim Bum in “Ghost Doctor.” Cha Young Min (Rain) is a brilliant surgeon with “golden hands,” but he is also arrogant and selfish. Go Seung Tak (Kim Bum) is a genius when it comes to medical knowledge, but he has a fear of blood. A sudden accident turns Cha Young Min into a “coma ghost,” and his spirit continues to possess Go Seung Tak’s body. Their bromance is filled with lots of fun, sarcasm, and playfulness! It is amusing to see them go from genuinely hating each other to being literal soulmates. Additionally, they grow as individuals by building on each other’s strengths. Another reason to watch this drama is Kim Bum’s portrayal of Cha Young Min’s possession and the mystery surrounding their unanswered backstories!

Watch “Ghost Doctor” below:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

*** Rain shared how he first decided to go on a diet yesterday, February 2nd when he uploaded another episode of his Youtube content 'Season B Season' where he invited his same-aged friend star instructor Lee Jiyoung. When he first saw her, he noticed changes in her and asked, "Did you lose some weight?" to which she confessed that she had lost 14kg (30 lbs). In response, he also shared his dieting story, "I actually weighed up to 95kg in the past. I started to go on a diet because I thought I could really lose all my life at this rate.That's how I started and now I'm just maintaining

(my weight/body)."   :shaq:

20230203_052539_424_rain95.jpg

Credit: Instagarm '@rain_oppa', / Gstarlive