Which K-Drama would you want to have a Part 2

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Guest 윤호 오빠 짱!

GOONG! WITH JOO JI HOOON AND YOON EUN HAE!

FULL HOUSE!

SWEET SPY

MY GIRL

FANTASY COUPLE

LOVERS

MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON

LOVE STORY IN PARIS

ERMERMERMERMERMERMERMERMERMERMERMERMERMERMERMERMERMERMERMERM

CANT THINK! grrr haha

ETC. ETC. haha

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FULL HOUSE FULL HOUSE FULL HOUSE !!

BUT no change of characters .. it HAS to be RAIN AND SHK !! or else i won't watch it !

Guest smallville4ever

1. Goong ( more kissing scene , romantic scene , make-out scene and little chaegyung and little shin ( twins ) )

2.Full House ( for d part 2 i wish that they're gonna have baby )

with d original actors

Guest venice

definitely GOONG with royal couple yeh and jjh! been waiting for this...

FULL HOUSE like their tandem too..

AUTUMN IN MY HEART if possible.. though i think its not since both died.. okay, just another series with same lead characters.. hehe..

Guest ptaj83

i know that there's supposed to be a Goong 2 but i don't consider Goong S a sequel since there was no Shin or Chaegyung after their wedding and the whole was she or wasn't she pregnant?? I need there to be a Goong 2... *i need some JJH and YEH love*

and i would say kim sam soon....

Guest renjitehsmex

my girl!!! that's for sure. i need to see lee da hae (yoo rin) would that attitude and her kids. hahaha i bet her kids will turn out to be some cheats too. HAHAHA Kidding. =)

Guest aybeedee

MAN I WOULD LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IF THEY WOULND HAVE GOONG 2 :DDD

MY GIRL... ONLY YOU..... and MY LOVELY SAMSOON!!! ahahhah

Guest rachel022094

1. JUMONGGGGG! WITH THE SAME CHARACTERS.

2. My Girl<3333 with Han Chae young and Jae Ee as the real granddaughter.

3. Save the Last Dance for me..!

4. Dal ja's Spring

5. If all the characters in the Damo didn't die, i wanna see how Chae Ok and her brother lives together after finding each other.

Also i want to watch Rainbow Romance.. i wished they had continue with the romance of Kim Kibum and Kim Eun Bi.

haha.

Guest john_anderton

korean series which i think must have sequel..

1.) miss kim's 1 billion won project -- let's see what really happens now that moo-yeol and eun-jae are now real husband and wife... they can also add new conflict...

if not a sequel maybe just a series with kim hyun-joo and ji jin-hee.. great chemistry!!

2.) super rookie -- great chemistry between eric and han ga-in

3.) spring day -- just continue the story (like in the japanese version: hoshi no kinka)...

4.) jumong -- han hye-jin's very pretty in it!! :lol:

5.) sweet 18 :D

Guest believeinkarma

1. SASSY GIRL CHOON HYANG...this one is WAAAYYY underrated....i loved this drama so much, its one of my favorite i guess cuz i m a teenager so it appealed to me more XD , jae hee was SO cute in here......he looked so much better than now in witch yoo hee.....

2. Save the last dance for me- ji sung was so cute here especially with eugene...they were a good looking couple...

3. Fantasy Couple << i really really LOVED this drama.....han ye seul was at her best here....i got hooked on jja jung myun when i was watching it...i was eating along with them XD

4. My Girl << i really liked this until there was absolutely no comic relief...they should always have funny moments....cuz like all dramas they die out into complete seriousness in the latter part of the drama and forget all about how yoo rins character was supposed to be really perky and funny.....

Guest Inconnu

1. My Name is Kim Sam Soon - CMONN!!! I WANT TO SEE THEM GET MARRIED. T___T! I want to see a Hyunbin Junior. lol

2. Goong - ;O Sorry Goong S fans, but when the drama came out... big disappointment for me... I preferred the original cast.

3. My Girl - hehe, I love this drama! =DD I want to see what happens afterwards.

4. Im Sorry I love You - okayokay... both main characters died... but I wouldnt mind watching a 2nd one where they all

lived? Err... haha.

Guest shortyshoutm

i would LOVE to see part 2 or Full House && Goong. Goong S doesn't count .. cause it's a completely different cast and it doesn't pick up where part 1 left off. i love how joo ji hoon just grabs Yoon Eun Hye and hug/kiss here. i think my favorite part in full house is the part where Rain comes back from his "hibernation" ... i mean who can not love that part .. that's the part where you know everything will end up just right.

Archived