Bill Kaulitz - Ich Liebe Dich!

Guest niki_k

Guest niki_k

Happy Lucky page #7~~~

young_bill_kaulitz--large-msg-11866.jpg

>.<;;!! *10x Blush...!*

6ed90e957309.jpg

Haha - I see the photographer - Bill looks good in B&W~ (or anything, or in nothing... >.>;;;;;)

Hotterthanyou-1.jpg

I have to agree...! xP

BillKaulitz2.gif

Sexy eyes~

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kimmie

^Thanks for sharing those pictures! 8D I didn't have them, except for the last one.

And that first picture makes me feel like a pedo LOL

wat?! i thought u knew about this thread Kimmi!! Welcome to the Bill Kaulitz thread. :D

LOL, no I didn't. T_T You should have told me!!!

I'm having fun saving pictures LOL like I didn't already have enough. x.x

Guest niki_k

^Thanks for sharing those pictures! 8D I didn't have them, except for the last one.

And that first picture makes me feel like a pedo LOL

Haha no problem - are you older than Bill or is he...? I feel the same way when I collect his younger pics - I'm like whoooaa Yun-Ah stop staring - he's only a KID!!!! And then I remember he's older - and I feel a tiny tiny bit less pedo... -o-;;;

Btw Evryone: I've been meaning to say this here for a while - but doesn't Joe Jonas have similar eyebrows to Bill and Tom? I suspect the Jonas brothers are Northern European...! Anyway - just another pointless and random observation...! >.>;;

Edit: But he is NOWHERE near as good-looking/beautiful as Bill. Period. *smile* ^ ^V

Guest niki_k

Lalala... I'm surprisingly not that lazy at the moment (This won't last...) So here is more Bill Yummy-ness~

I hope you like it! <3

BillKaulitz36.jpg

Awww, I love his piercing~

wall85go6.jpg

Ah he's looking at me/us! lol!~

billkaulitzblackandwhite.jpg

How many times can I use the word "sexy" to describe Bill? ... Not enough! ^o^

billandtomkaulitzheart.jpg

Aww, Tom und Bill!!! <3

bbbbbbb.jpg

billkaulitzloveisdead.jpg

I think I've said this before too, but Bill does have a slight crookedness/overbite - it works on him though and I love his eyeliner 0.0!!

billkaulitzrettemichfalling.jpg

Aww, poor Bill! (This is from "Rette mich" - *runs to rescue him* haha~)

manyfacesofbilllarge.jpg

*stares mesmerized by all the Bills!!!*

Edit: And remember that Bushido + Bill rumour (it made me so upset then... *is selfish*), I'll upload the pic! Discuss...?!?

HERE is the pic!

billbu2du8.jpg

Guest Kimmie

^Woot more pictures. Just look at Bill, he looks so gorgeous. I just really dislike his tongue piercing. T_T

Haha, thanks for sharing those. And by the way, Bill is younger then me. T__T I'm so old. *sobs* But I still love him, hahaha. >.>

Ugh, that Bushido thing just disgusts me. I don't even want to talk about that. x.x *Is over with it*

I was going through the pages, and I just read your posts refering to me. Hahaha. x.x

PetitePrincesseMai: Yes! I'd love to hang out! Where exactly in montreal do you live? I'm completely on the east side.

Guest sugarrrxxx

WOW. This thread grew from the last time I posted.

But dang.

He is uber attractive.

The one picture with him and tom makes him look really manly. lmao

Thanks for the picture updates.

and for updating the facts =D

I saw the Bushido thingy. It kind of looks fake. but does anyone have the story on that?

Guest niki_k

^Woot more pictures. Just look at Bill, he looks so gorgeous. I just really dislike his tongue piercing. T_T

Haha, thanks for sharing those. And by the way, Bill is younger then me. T__T I'm so old. *sobs* But I still love him, hahaha. >.>

Ugh, that Bushido thing just disgusts me. I don't even want to talk about that. x.x *Is over with it*

I was going through the pages, and I just read your posts refering to me. Hahaha. x.x

Haha, really? I love his piercing! >.<;; And thats alright - age is just a number~

Haha, thats what I felt when the news first hit a while back - I was all depressed... -o-lll

(I know I have no right to be even if it were true, but still...)

And yes - we've been talking about you all this time bwuahahaha!!! *cough* >.>;;

WOW. This thread grew from the last time I posted.

But dang.

He is uber attractive.

The one picture with him and tom makes him look really manly. lmao

Thanks for the picture updates.

and for updating the facts =D

I saw the Bushido thingy. It kind of looks fake. but does anyone have the story on that?

lol - I furiously update/bump this thread! -o-;;

Eggtart posts a lot here too, and notafreak + petiteprincess~

Danke Schon~~~

And isn't he just? *oogles* >.<;;

I agree - his pose is actually about the same as Tom, and less feminine than usual~

Haha, you're welcome~

My goal is to have the most concise and updated facts about Bill available on the net...!

It's going to be hard...

But I'll try!!! ^^V

________________________________________________________________________________

BTW: In case you didn't already know, Bushido is a successful German "gangster rapper", of Armenian and German descent - he's approx. 11 years older than Bill and Tom... Born in '79 - Just so you know... ^ ^

Ah so you want to know... "The Bushido story"...

*nods sadly, dramatically, and sagely at once...*

*continues to then puffs cigar/pipe*

Well a little while ago during one exclusive interview, the interviewer mentioned to Bill that Bushido wanted to be "good friends" with him aka. taken interest in him. To which Bill made a sound like "pshffft" and had a little bit of a hard time responding when the interviewer pressed him, though he answered that their music was very different and that he didn't listen to that stuff usually (Tom does I believe)...

Anyway - later on in interviews Bushido said stuff like "If Bill from Tokio Hotel were to ask me to sleep with him - I'd say YES!".

He also said at the Comet Award 2008 (he was announcing best International Band) he was most interested in seeing Bill, and that if TH were to win he'd KISS and HUG Bill!!! Also, Tom and Bill announced the Best artist award at the same awards show, and the winner was Bushido, Bill had led up to this by saying he had a "favourite" out of the nominees and such and was like "ha I knew it!" before announcing that Bushido won... There is more stuff but my hands getting a lil' tired from typing...

ANYWAY. All these things added together, and then there were also rumors on the net that BILL and BUSHIDO has ELOPED TOGETHER!!!! *explodes* ah.... Of course this isn't true, but lots of fans began suspecting, and with all the previous stuff, they were thinking Bill was gay with Bushido, etc. I think Bushido was just joking and stuff, but lots of fans went INSANE.

I'll be back with some clips in a few min/hours... If you guys wanna see... -o-;;

Here are links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH_9TxWaESc...feature=related

^A clip of when the interviewer mentioned Bushido's interest in Bill, LOL at Bills reaction!...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG-q-VJc7g8...feature=related

^Phone interview with Bushido and TH about EMA, Tom was HILARIOUS at the end - he never fails us does he? Got to love him~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8ps46zcTD0...feature=related

^Before the Comet Awards 2008, outside, Bill and Tom get interviewed about their recipe for success, and Bushido says he will tell his fans to vote for TH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD6IZrLETRk

^This is where Bill und Tom announce best artist at Comet 2008, and some interviews with Bushido about Tokio Hotel (he mentions that he doesn't listen to their music - only watchs the MV!!!)

... I might post some more clips as a list with a small summary for each later on? If you guys want that is, I know it can be annoying to sort through Youtube clips and such...

Please tell me if you guys want that~ *is off to research and double-check more Bill Facts for updates~*

Oh - and don't forget to get the Schrei Live DVD! I've been going to HMV almost everyday - they said it should be delayed until the 12th... Which is NOW!!! Go buy~~~

Guest pillowise

Hm, I had no idea what Tokio Hotel is, or who Bill Kaulitz is. HOWEVER, I went and looked up some of their music...and I'm pretty hooked on one song ("Totgeliebt", I don't know what it's called in english). :)

And I usually don't like guys that wear a lot of make up or have huge hair but...Bill definitely seems to rock it. ;)

Guest Kimmie

'Totgeliebt' is Love is Dead in english. One of my favourite songs. xD

Oh wow, you went to get the whole Bushido infos. x.x *covers eyes* Hahaha. Man it was crazy how many fans have been upset because of all this. I just hope it doesn't start up again.

*thinks happy thoughts*

Bill Pictures! Just because <3

atgaaaa0vscrypnqtzsqhnrhk4.jpg

atgaaaa1heubrjocpwejio5cm5.jpg

atgaaaa6yitkc66ofptuih4yb9.jpg

atgaaaabn1apxdtj8we1azzhk2.jpg

billkaulitz1184272909hz0.jpg

And this one, just because he looks soooo pretty. xD

00bill3as7.gif Comet Awards 2008<33

Ahh Billa, if only.. xD

Guest niki_k

'Totgeliebt' is Love is Dead in english. One of my favourite songs. xD

Oh wow, you went to get the whole Bushido infos. x.x *covers eyes* Hahaha. Man it was crazy how many fans have been upset because of all this. I just hope it doesn't start up again.

*thinks happy thoughts*

Bill Pictures! Just because <3

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1010/at...qtzsqhnrhk4.jpg

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/614/atg...cpwejio5cm5.jpg

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/3482/atga...ofptuih4yb9.jpg

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/117/atgaa...j8we1azzhk2.jpg

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7240/bill...84272909hz0.jpg

And this one, just because he looks soooo pretty. xD

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8538/00bill3as7.gif Comet Awards 2008<33

Ahh Billa, if only.. xD

Yep Totgeliebt (also spelled toadgeliebt) is the German version of Love is Dead, same here Kimmie~

Yeah sorry! >.<;; sugarrrxxx didn't know about the story - and once I explain something I tend to go all-out... -o-;;;

I wasn't "exactly" super upset when I heard the news if I recall - I was more worried I think, ah well~

The story still makes me a bit uncomfortable...

But I thought since this was a Bill thread - I'd make sure every Bill-related thing can be put here...!

And thanks for pictures!

I love the first picture - because Bill is so happy~ *is happy*

And yay! a .gif!

I looooovvvve Bill .gifs!

He looks so beautiful! ^^b

Guest sugarrrxxx

Woah. that's really complicated. thanks for clarifying.

I wont bring it back up again :X. gah.

LALALALA...

That picture with bill and the teddy bear (?) is so cute!

Aaaw. He's always cute. I need to stop with my obsessiveness.

But this is a Bill thread, so we can all obsess over him.

edit://

LMAO. I just realized that the only way I contributed to this thread was by posting about how cute he is.

accccck.

Guest notafreak924

I don't really like Bushido either. I think after the bad show when he made Bill cry, he's no trying to be the best of friends with Bill.

billkaulitz--large-msg-120372454486.jpg

hahaha. it's like Bill having an evil laugh.

bk111.jpg

one of my fave. HOT

bk187.jpg

awww Bill :3

bk228_edited.jpg

Guest niki_k

Remember the rumor of Bill and Nathalie being together? How did you guys feel about it? I didn't believe it.

Ah that rumour - tbh, I was worried about that when it was flying around - but I don't think it's true.

Remember the pic of them supposedly "kissing", people said it was fake - but even if it's real, it's no big deal...

It could've been a hello or goodbye greeting...? -o-;;;;

And if he is dating her - I hope he's happy~ *envies whoever he's with lol*

Woah. that's really complicated. thanks for clarifying.

I wont bring it back up again :X. gah.

LALALALA...

That picture with bill and the teddy bear (?) is so cute!

Aaaw. He's always cute. I need to stop with my obsessiveness.

But this is a Bill thread, so we can all obsess over him.

edit://

LMAO. I just realized that the only way I contributed to this thread was by posting about how cute he is.

accccck.

Haha, no problem~

And thats fine, those words are the TRUTH! lmao~

I don't like Bushido!! I hope that photo is photoshopped... though it dosen't look like it! :( He's so gross and fugly.

I remember I struggled to be neutral with Bushido - but he gets on my nerves!!!

EVERY single time they mention Bill he's like "Bill if you ask ME to sleep with you I will!!!11oneone"

I can't stand his arrogance - even IF Bill was gay (he's not!), he wouldn't ask Bushido!!! -o-;;;

The sad thing is it doesn't looked ps'd to me either Eggtart!!! T^T

Bushido looks like a greasy pedo in that pic!

...So much for me being neutral... -o-;;

^WHAT? He actually made Bill cry?!!? Do you have the link? I really wanna watch it.

Ah, that was also a rumour! here's the video some people made on it.

Apparently, on a special interview with both Bill and Bushido, Bushido was pushing the "Bill is gay" thing AGAIN.

Bill supposedly started to tear up, and then fled the set to his room.

At his dressing room, apparently when camera men went in he was furiously crying and screaming:

"I'm tired of people judging me by my looks - I am NOT a HOMOSEXUAL!!!"

He said something to that effect...

Anyway - I'm not sure if this story is true...

If it is... *gets knife* I'd kill Bushido!!! (lol, I kid....? >.>;;)

Do you know if it is Notafreak...?

Edit: THANK you Eggtart for the updated pics at the top - I love them~~~

Guest notafreak924

I'm sorry if the story was just a rumor or something but I think Bushido really did something that made him try to be close to TH. I'm not really believing that Bushido just came and meet TH.

The rumor about Natalie and Bill, I don't believe it too. I strongly believe he isn't with any other girl at the moment, just like everybody else in the group. Bill maybe the most romantic but he's the most paranoid one when it comes to love.

Guest niki_k

I'm sorry if the story was just a rumor or something but I think Bushido really did something that made him try to be close to TH. I'm not really believing that Bushido just came and meet TH.

The rumor about Natalie and Bill, I don't believe it too. I strongly believe he isn't with any other girl at the moment, just like everybody else in the group. Bill maybe the most romantic but he's the most paranoid one when it comes to love.

Ah no - it's not your fault or anything! 0.0;;

But I was just wondering what we all think Bushido did?

And what do you mean that Bushido did something to make himself close to TH...?

And yeah I think most of us believe Bill is still single.

Because he definitely is the one who cares/seems to think very seriously of love and relationships!

Guest notafreak924

Ah no - it's not your fault or anything! 0.0;;

But I was just wondering what we all think Bushido did?

And what do you mean that Bushido did something to make himself close to TH...?

And yeah I think most of us believe Bill is still single.

Because he definitely is the one who cares/seems to think very seriously of love and relationships!

I better ask more people about the issue between bill and bushido to get things clear. I mean how come a rapper who's way older will be-friend a band. If you know what I mean. They're too different from each other. XD

Yep sometimes I think I hope he gets a girlfriend soon. He kinda looks lonely every now and then.

Ah that rumour - tbh, I was worried about that when it was flying around - but I don't think it's true.

Remember the pic of them supposedly "kissing", people said it was fake - but even if it's real, it's no big deal...

It could've been a hello or goodbye greeting...? -o-;;;;

And if he is dating her - I hope he's happy~ *envies whoever he's with lol*

I remember I struggled to be neutral with Bushido - but he gets on my nerves!!!

EVERY single time they mention Bill he's like "Bill if you ask ME to sleep with you I will!!!11oneone"

I can't stand his arrogance - even IF Bill was gay (he's not!), he wouldn't ask Bushido!!! -o-;;;

The sad thing is it doesn't looked ps'd to me either Eggtart!!! T^T

Bushido looks like a greasy pedo in that pic!

...So much for me being neutral... -o-;;

Ah, that was also a rumour! here's the video some people made on it.

Apparently, on a special interview with both Bill and Bushido, Bushido was pushing the "Bill is gay" thing AGAIN.

Bill supposedly started to tear up, and then fled the set to his room.

At his dressing room, apparently when camera men went in he was furiously crying and screaming:

"I'm tired of people judging me by my looks - I am NOT a HOMOSEXUAL!!!"

He said something to that effect...

Anyway - I'm not sure if this story is true...

If it is... *gets knife* I'd kill Bushido!!! (lol, I kid....? >.>;;)

Do you know if it is Notafreak...?

Edit: THANK you Eggtart for the updated pics at the top - I love them~~~

I just re-read what I wrote before..."I didn't believe it". I sounded like I don't want Bill to be dating. That's not what I meant. I'd be really happy for him if he did have a girlfriend, I just don't think that he was dating their makeup artist. She's older than him a lot anyways and they're always seen together because she's his makeup artist! She has to be with him on tour, at concerts, and at performances. I want him to find true love just like we will one day. He's gonna be taken one day and that's because he's only human just like every other person.

I actually tried to be neutral too. When I first heard about the rumors of Bill+Bushido, I was like "why should I hate Bushido? I don't even know him". But then with more and more rumors of him and Bill flying around, well he's kinda getting on my nerves. BTW, I don't even believe the rumor that he made Bill cry. That story on youtube (from the link) sounds so made-up. So, I'm moving a bit onto the hate side, but I don't hate him, I just dislike him.

Guest niki_k

I better ask more people about the issue between bill and bushido to get things clear. I mean how come a rapper who's way older will be-friend a band. If you know what I mean. They're too different from each other. XD

Yep sometimes I think I hope he gets a girlfriend soon. He kinda looks lonely every now and then.

Ah Bill does seem lonely - some people (maybe a lot), tend to keep things bottled up inside...

Bill seems like that type - I hope he finds someone who loves him, and whom he loves too!

Even though it kind of hurts me to say it, it'd be best for him I think, when he is ready~

I just re-read what I wrote before..."I didn't believe it". I sounded like I don't want Bill to be dating. That's not what I meant. I'd be really happy for him if he did have a girlfriend, I just don't think that he was dating their makeup artist. She's older than him a lot anyways and they're always seen together because she's his makeup artist! She has to be with him on tour, at concerts, and at performances. I want him to find true love just like we will one day. He's gonna be taken one day and that's because he's only human just like every other person.

I actually tried to be neutral too. When I first heard about the rumors of Bill+Bushido, I was like "why should I hate Bushido? I don't even know him". But then with more and more rumors of him and Bill flying around, well he's kinda getting on my nerves. BTW, I don't even believe the rumor that he made Bill cry. That story on youtube (from the link) sounds so made-up. So, I'm moving a bit onto the hate side, but I don't hate him, I just dislike him.

Ah, icic~ No no, I guessed that was what you meant~ ^^b

You make a good point! I somehow see him dating someone fairly close to his own age.

Maybe a girl 1-2 years older, same age, or 1-2 years younger for some reason... ^ ^;;

She's probably going to also be a celebrity or something like that, maybe model or...

Some kind of famous person! Because then they could understand each other better?!?!~

Ah - even so every time I think he's going to be taken one day I get happy, than a little sad - it's odd...

I don't really actually "know him"... Only what he projects himself as...

Hmm, maybe I'm just odd than that I "like/love" him - but you guys feel similar or? ^^V

Being a "fan" is such a strange thing... I've never been a fan of anyone before Bill - even for him I'm not sure if I am...? -o-;;

MOVING ON..! >.>;;;

And really? I'm sort of 15/85 on that rumour (15 that it's true, 85 that it's fake)...

I don't exactly dislike Bushido (But then again, I rarely dislike things...Usually I'm neutral to most stuff)

He just occasionally annoys me - but if he continues to do what he's been doing to TH and Bill...

He might become one of the only people I ever dislike -o-;;

EDIT: Happy page 8!!! My favourite number~~~

I'll be back with some new pics in a bit~

Archived