Bill Kaulitz - Ich Liebe Dich!

Guest niki_k

I saw Bill and Tom get out of the tour bus at the venue (I was only a few feet away from them). And I was in the third row to see them live. Bill is not skinny in person. He looks normal, and healthy. I was surprised, I was expecting a stick lol.

I think he's really skinny in real life, but not anorexic skinny. I'm not sure, I've never seen him in real. But he's really hot and tall in real life, right?

Welcome to the Bill K thread! :)

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest niki_k

dope, how could I forget his cute personality... and his smokin' hottness!

Lol - I apologize! *bows*

Yes it was my error for even thinking anyone here could forget such truths!

*continues in that manner until I bore you to death* lol

*nods* Smokin' hottness, mmm~~~

oh come on now, Bill is PERFECT xD

Couldn't agree more!

LOL! Okay, then maybe we are talking about the same dance. Haha. I just find it so adorable. But he ALWAYS does it on stage. It's like 'The Bill Moment'. LOL. He's so cute.

Yeah, Bill's personality is so cute. He looks so friendly and happy all the time. Always smiling and laughing, and talking. >.>

I love this dude.

I love it - it's so dorky and cute (his dance)~~

I know! It makes you want to smile and be happy with him, he's uber charming~

I missed a lot again. I wasn't online all day. *slept right after my

training*

That happened to me once too! But it was with Tom. My friend and I were shopping when we saw this guy wearing a big hoodie and has a lipring and all. Maybe he think we were checking him out cause we were looking at him. XD Turns out he doesn't really look like Tomi. XDDD

I missed today too - and I'll probably miss a lot this week until next monday earliest (Birthday stuff, and I have to work Part-time at an Anime Convention...) So keep me posted~~

LOL! I think it's cuz we all think of TH (at least I do - and I assume you guys too...!) quite a bit (LOTS) all the time.

So when someone looks remotely like them - we go "OMG - it's ___!!!11oneatwoathree *stalk*...!"

Yeah my Bill look alike looked very much like Bill minus the nails, and stuff...

And of course - he wasn't as drop-dead gorgeous~

Haha~

I tried to place an order for a B-day cake with Bill's face on it - but it wouldn't be done in time! *grumbles*

Ah well, it would've cost me $50... 0.0;;;

*still wants*

And I agree with Kimmie and Eggtart - I do think Bill looks rather skinny (not anorexic) but...

Perhaps all the fries and burgers caught up to him these past few days?? -o-;;;

Though I don't think it would so fast.

Anyway, THANK YOU ALL FOR THE POSTS and PICs!~

Ich liebe dich Billa~

LOL! I think it's cuz we all think of TH (at least I do - and I assume you guys too...!) quite a bit (LOTS) all the time.

So when someone looks remotely like them - we go "OMG - it's ___!!!11oneatwoathree *stalk*...!"

Yeah my Bill look alike looked very much like Bill minus the nails, and stuff...

And of course - he wasn't as drop-dead gorgeous~

Haha~

I tried to place an order for a B-day cake with Bill's face on it - but it wouldn't be done in time! *grumbles*

Ah well, it would've cost me $50... 0.0;;;

*still wants*

That's true!! I'm always thinking of Bill all the time! When I see black nailpolish, Bill pops up in my brain. When I see black eyeshadow, it reminds me of Bill. When I walk past a hair salon, I think of Bill. When I see Diesel, Bill comes to my mind!

Cool! That'd be so cool if your cake had Bill's face on it!! For my last birthday, I wanted to get all 4 TH members onto my cake (not the real boys, of course) but I only thought of it a few hours before my party, so I had no time to get it.

Guest Kimmie

I love it - it's so dorky and cute (his dance)~~

I know! It makes you want to smile and be happy with him, he's uber charming~

And I agree with Kimmie and Eggtart - I do think Bill looks rather skinny (not anorexic) but...

Perhaps all the fries and burgers caught up to him these past few days?? -o-;;;

Ich liebe dich Billa~

Haha, everytime I see him do his dance in a live performance, I'm like ITS THE BILLA DANCE!

*does the Billa dance* LOL I just love it. It's so Bill's type. xD

x.x I think about TH everyday, all the time. There is not a moment I don't think of them.

Or more of Bill lol. I wear his shirt at least once everyday. I wear his t-shirt as PJs. (Even though I bought a Minwoo t-shirt and I've been wearing it for PJ two nights in a row now. Hey I need to wash bill's t-shirt you know XD)

But yeah. Bill is all over my mind, all over my computer/room. It's crazy. I love Billa T_T *takes from nikki and runs away*

Yeah, Bill is skinny. T_T I don't know if he's healthy, I really hope he is. But fries and burgers aren't really healthy either. XD

But he seems to be fine, so I'm guessing he is. And maybe he will gain a few pounds with all that fast food. XD

But I love him just the way he is<3 Billa is Billa no matter how thin/fat or whatsoever. xD

Guest niki_k

That's true!! I'm always thinking of Bill all the time! When I see black nailpolish, Bill pops up in my brain. When I see black eyeshadow, it reminds me of Bill. When I walk past a hair salon, I think of Bill. When I see Diesel, Bill comes to my mind!

Cool! That'd be so cool if your cake had Bill's face on it!! For my last birthday, I wanted to get all 4 TH members onto my cake (not the real boys, of course) but I only thought of it a few hours before my party, so I had no time to get it.

I know! Well I wear black nail polish too - but everytime I look at it I'm like... BILLL!!!!! And the same for all your stuff, and when I look at stationary I'm like letters to Bill, and teddy bears I'm like for Billl..? etc etc!

I want TH cakes every b-day I usually settle for their picture on it though~ *is so poor*

Haha, everytime I see him do his dance in a live performance, I'm like ITS THE BILLA DANCE!

*does the Billa dance* LOL I just love it. It's so Bill's type. xD

x.x I think about TH everyday, all the time. There is not a moment I don't think of them.

Or more of Bill lol. I wear his shirt at least once everyday. I wear his t-shirt as PJs. (Even though I bought a Minwoo t-shirt and I've been wearing it for PJ two nights in a row now. Hey I need to wash bill's t-shirt you know XD)

But yeah. Bill is all over my mind, all over my computer/room. It's crazy. I love Billa T_T *takes from nikki and runs away*

Yeah, Bill is skinny. T_T I don't know if he's healthy, I really hope he is. But fries and burgers aren't really healthy either. XD

But he seems to be fine, so I'm guessing he is. And maybe he will gain a few pounds with all that fast food. XD

But I love him just the way he is<3 Billa is Billa no matter how thin/fat or whatsoever. xD

*nods* I agree! He's on my cellphone too so I stare at him every 5 seconds wherever I am. And I have a locket so I can see him close~

I agree - but I eat unhealthy all the time! *so I can't say anything* -o-;;;

And some people have super metabolisms, Bill probably has at least a good metabolism.

*hopes he does*

I actually prefer his skinnier face and stuff - but I'd rather he just be whatever is healthiest for him~

Guest bluekimchi*

I think he's really skinny in real life, but not anorexic skinny. I'm not sure, I've never seen him in real. But he's really hot and tall in real life, right?

Welcome to the Bill K thread! :)

I think he gained weight. He just wasn't super skinny in person, not like I expected him to be.

He looked really cute, and soooo tall! He is just adorable ;)

Bill singing to Tom, caps from my concert video. It was sooo cute to see!

04.png05.png

Guest Kimmie

^Aww, just look at my Billa. I love those cute brotherly moments between them. They're so adorable.

Long Live Billa~

xD

Thanks for the cute caps! =D

I think he gained weight. He just wasn't super skinny in person, not like I expected him to be.

%7Boption%7D04.png%7Boption%7D05.png

You're so lucky.

Bill's always singing to Tom + leaning on him. :P

Guest niki_k

http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff343/c.../8-12-08/04.png

http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff343/c.../8-12-08/05.png

Aww thanks for the caps~

I love it when Bill sings to Tom~

Ah really?

Yeah I think it's obvious he isn't as skinny as he was when he was 17-ish...

That was when he grew the most, so it makes sense...?

But I was just trying to say I think he is still very slim compared to many boys/men.

Guest pandoras0nymph

in the above pictures he looked like natalie portman... he's really cool but im still confused with his gender? coz his movements are very feminine...

in the above pictures he looked like natalie portman... he's really cool but im still confused with his gender? coz his movements are very feminine...

Lol, i think someone else said that too. He's actually a guy... I think his movements are feminine too.

Guest niki_k

i wanna watch their concert this thursday in anaheim too bad i just knew him yestrday! he's such a pretty boy! :rolleyes:

Welcome to the Bill Thread!!!~ And isn't he just??

Bill is the prettiest boy ever to live~ ^^b

Oh - is tickets still available - do go~

(if possible of course - and pics if you do...?~)

Guest Kimmie

^LOOOOL!!! Hahaha. I just love that picture.

Awww, Gustav isn't there though. XD Haha, aww poor Bill. *Gives him Jumbie back*

Why is he so adorable? XDD

Guest michtiu_888

i really wanna go!!! too bad the concert in anaheim is tom (right ?) and the next one will be in Las Vegas on the 22! I dont care how much the ticket is i just dont know how ill get ther! :( i wna cry!!!!!! :tears:

Guest niki_k

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d10/my_s...bieneincopy.jpg

http://staticblog.hi-pi.com/gisblogMnt-jeu.../1174080909.gif

Hope fully this picture hasn't been posted yet. If so I'm sorry but Niki happy belated birthday girl!!!

Aww poor Bill!!! >.<;;;

And Jumbie is legend. Period.

I just can't help but lol (just a bit)~

*hugs poor Bill*

i really wanna go!!! too bad the concert in anaheim is tom (right ?) and the next one will be in Las Vegas on the 22! I dont care how much the ticket is i just dont know how ill get ther! :( i wna cry!!!!!! :tears:

Aww it's okay - I actually completely know how you feel *sighz*... T^T;;

EDIT: I topped~ *dances*

A question for all of you (I do these a lot don't I..? -o-;;;), would ANY of you be a groupie for BILL?

(also posted in Tom thread)~

Edit: Not a serious question guys~

Just for laughs/take it lightly~

(hope this doesn't offend anyone!)

But I apologize in advance.

A question for all of you (I do these a lot don't I..? -o-;;;), would ANY of you be a groupie for BILL?

No. As much as I love him, No. I'd kiss him though. :D

But I wouldn't be anyone's groupie.

By the way, Bill dosen't even mess around with groupies.

Archived