Bill Kaulitz - Ich Liebe Dich!

Guest niki_k

Ah, icic~ No no, I guessed that was what you meant~ ^^b

You make a good point! I somehow see him dating someone fairly close to his own age.

Maybe a girl 1-2 years older, same age, or 1-2 years younger for some reason... ^ ^;;

She's probably going to also be a celebrity or something like that, maybe model or...

Some kind of famous person! Because then they could understand each other better?!?!~

Ah - even so every time I think he's going to be taken one day I get happy, than a little sad - it's odd...

I don't really actually "know him"... Only what he projects himself as...

Hmm, maybe I'm just odd than that I "like/love" him - but you guys feel similar or? ^^V

Being a "fan" is such a strange thing... I've never been a fan of anyone before Bill - even for him I'm not sure if I am...? -o-;;

MOVING ON..! >.>;;;

And really? I'm sort of 15/85 on that rumour (15 that it's true, 85 that it's fake)...

I don't exactly dislike Bushido (But then again, I rarely dislike things...Usually I'm neutral to most stuff)

He just occasionally annoys me - but if he continues to do what he's been doing to TH and Bill...

He might become one of the only people I ever dislike -o-;;

I feel the same too. When I think of him being with someone he loves, I'm so happy for him because he's gonna be happy, but then I'm sad. I feel like it's gonna be only a matter of time before he finds somebody he loves, gets married, have kids, and disappear with his family and we'll never be able to see him again. Maybe that's why I feel sad when I think of him having a girlfriend. Bill said that he wants to continue his music career for as long as he can so he probably won't give up on it, but I just always think about the negative stuff. I've never been such a fangirl before. Actually, my first cd was Tokio Hotel. ^_^

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest niki_k

I feel the same too. When I think of him being with someone he loves, I'm so happy for him because he's gonna be happy, but then I'm sad. I feel like it's gonna be only a matter of time before he finds somebody he loves, gets married, have kids, and disappear with his family and we'll never be able to see him again. Maybe that's why I feel sad when I think of him having a girlfriend. Bill said that he wants to continue his music career for as long as he can so he probably won't give up on it, but I just always think about the negative stuff. I've never been such a fangirl before. Actually, my first cd was Tokio Hotel. ^_^

Eggtart - I couldn't have said that better!

I completely agree - I'm so scared he's gonna disappear, but I want him to be happy!

*is so conflicted*

Ah really? We are so similar! And don't worry, I'm a pessimist too...! ... >.>;;;

And they were your first CD???

Well they weren't my first CD - but Tokio Hotel is the first CD/Album(s), that I bought MYSELF...!

(The other CDs I have are free or gifts... -o-;;; Do language CD's also count? -o-;;;)

But yeah, they do have a very uber special place in my heart!

Guest tsai_jolen

I completely agree - I'm so scared he's gonna disappear, but I want him to be happy!

*is so conflicted*

Ah really? We are so similar! And don't worry, I'm a pessimist too...! ... >.>;;;

Well they weren't my first CD - but Tokio Hotel is the first CD/Album(s), that I bought MYSELF...!

(The other CDs I have are free or gifts... -o-;;; Do language CD's also count? -o-;;;)

I honest don't think it would the makeup artist either. But isn't she married w/ kids? Anywho..If he does start dating I'll let you know when the wedding we be girls! j/k.

Guest Kimmie

Hey girls. I've been reading all your posts since my last one, phew. You have lots to say. XD

All I have to say, is that, in my opinion, bushido was simply stupid doing what he did.

And then saying he'd 'do' bill if he was gay and all that. I mean you don't go saying stuff like that as if you're proud of it.

I don't know the dude, I don't hate him, but to say the truth, I don't care. xD He apologized, hopefully it was sincere.

But anyways. Rumors are rumors. I knew nothing was true, even thought it had gotten me upset.

I love Bill, and I'll be happy when he finds someone to be happy with.

It'll pop all our bubbles, and make us sad (even though we'll say were happy for him cause we WILL be xD), but life is life.

And Bill has the right, just like all of us to find love. ;)

*gets married to Bill*

XD

Guest niki_k

Hey girls. I've been reading all your posts since my last one, phew. You have lots to say. XD

All I have to say, is that, in my opinion, bushido was simply stupid doing what he did.

And then saying he'd 'do' bill if he was gay and all that. I mean you don't go saying stuff like that as if you're proud of it.

I don't know the dude, I don't hate him, but to say the truth, I don't care. xD He apologized, hopefully it was sincere.

But anyways. Rumors are rumors. I knew nothing was true, even thought it had gotten me upset.

I love Bill, and I'll be happy when he finds someone to be happy with.

It'll pop all our bubbles, and make us sad (even though we'll say were happy for him cause we WILL be xD), but life is life.

And Bill has the right, just like all of us to find love. ;)

*gets married to Bill*

XD

LOL Kimmie! *is responsible partially for all the blabbing* -o-;;;

Yep, thats what I feel about Bushido - but I'm also slightly annoyed by him is all... ^ ^;;

I actually find him somewhat amusing, and I feel a little tiny eensy bit sorry for him...

Because a lot of TH fans have been totally bashing him and stuff...

*has a weakness for people being picked on*

But every time I think of Bill... *is once again conflicted*

Haha, ah I think so many girls wanna be married to him *is married to him already*

If all our wishes came true, he'd probably have 10349743259574 wives! LOL!

Anyway, I am curious though, even though I know his "type" and stuff...

I wonder if he will fall in love with someone on tour...

Or a celebrity he will meet? Or...? ^ ^;;

What do you guys think?

Any preferences? (Even though it won't affect who he chooses, it's fun to imagine~)

Guest Kimmie

^I read somewhere that he wants to meet a girl from another country, and that he wants it to happend 'all accidently'. xD But I don't know if it's true though. There is so much stuff posted around. >.>

I'll wait until he comes back to Canada, and I'll bump into him. >D

"Oh sorry Billa."

"Billa?"

"I mean, uh.. sorry." *smiles*

But I actually want to marry Gustav. He's more my 'husband' type, cause he's squishable like a bear. >.>

I still love Billa. xD

Guest niki_k

^I read somewhere that he wants to meet a girl from another country, and that he wants it to happend 'all accidently'. xD But I don't know if it's true though. There is so much stuff posted around. >.>

I'll wait until he comes back to Canada, and I'll bump into him. >D

"Oh sorry Billa."

"Billa?"

"I mean, uh.. sorry." *smiles*

But I actually want to marry Gustav. He's more my 'husband' type, cause he's squishable like a bear. >.>

I still love Billa. xD

I read the same thing - it certainly sounds like Bill...

(he said this on an interview for a magazine, I think a few months - a year ago *forgets*)

But yeah, who knows...

and LOL! Kimmie - you're hilarious~~~ ^o^

Aww, you guys would be so cute!

I love when Gusti is all shy in the background than says some surprisingly sharp things (or funny noise in the case of Jumbie...)!

Hehe, teddy bear, thats like your thingy under your avatar~ Cute~ ^ ^b

And haha, Kimmie you player! hehe

...I still want to marry Bill - but it's no secret I suppose... Lol~ ^ ^V

*is so conflicted*

Ya, I'm so pessimistic all the time. :P They weren't really my first CD, I remember I got the Backstreet Boys from somebody as a gift when I was 6 but I gave the CD to my older sister who was obsessed with them. So I guess that dosen't count as my first, Tokio Hotel does. :D

Anyway, I am curious though, even though I know his "type" and stuff...

I wonder if he will fall in love with someone on tour...

Or a celebrity he will meet? Or...? ^ ^;;

What do you guys think?

Any preferences? (Even though it won't affect who he chooses, it's fun to imagine~)

He could, we never know. Maybe. Probably? He even said that he would date a fan, it dosen't matter as along as they click! All of us could have a chance!! *is so happy* But, he's not my type, as I've already said many times. It'd be fun just to hang out with him though.

TO EVERYONE HERE:

I love how we can discuss like this on Soompi. I definitely can't discuss topics like this at other TH fan forums. All the fans there are so crazy for them and they have so unrealistic dreams of being with the band. We're so down-to-earth. I love Soompi and the people here. :D

Guest niki_k

Ya, I'm so pessimistic all the time. :P They weren't really my first CD, I remember I got the Backstreet Boys from somebody as a gift when I was 6 but I gave the CD to my older sister who was obsessed with them. So I guess that dosen't count as my first, Tokio Hotel does. :D

He could, we never know. Maybe. Probably? He even said that he would date a fan, it dosen't matter as along as they click! All of us could have a chance!! *is so happy* But, he's not my type, as I've already said many times. It'd be fun just to hang out with him though.

TO EVERYONE HERE:

I love how we can discuss like this on Soompi. I definitely can't discuss topics like this at other TH fan forums. All the fans there are so crazy for them and they have so unrealistic dreams of being with the band. We're so down-to-earth. I love Soompi and the people here. :D

LOL! Yay Tokio Hotel being a first! <- sounds awkward hmm - you get what I mean though!

I know, it really does make me happy that he's willing to date a fan - but it'd never be me so boooooo!!!~ (joking~)

(I think I almost prefer him dating some "perfect" celebrity~ Who knows~ It'd be a crazy romantic story if he fell in love with a fan though!)

And yes Eggtart, lol, I actually remember you saying that! (Go me! Fight the Alzheimer's!! -o-;;;)

He's my type (from what I know about him that is) - but I realize the impossibilities, and how unrealistic it totally would be. T^T

And I also agree (why do I keep agreeeing?!?! *must resist temptation! Must be black sheep!* *EPIC FAIL*)

On the other forums the fans are always like:

"Bill is myiiinneeei!!11oneone Step awey Biotches!" or

"I have Tom/Bill/Gustav/Georg's baby! They're alll MINEEYEUEHUEn mmememememe!!!1oneone"

<- I swear they have that many spelling mistakes too! It gives me a headache just reading it!

And as much as you can "like *insert band member*", we ALL don't actually know the real "them"...

I know it's sad how I wish I was with Bill, and such, but there's a limit...

It just makes me cringe how "seriously" they take it. *rolls eyes*

Of course there are also the normal fans - sadly they get overshadowed by the crazies... -o-;;

It sort of gives TH fans a bad name - how fans act that way...

Remember that badly written letter to Leah Miller!? I mean the "thought" was there but... Ah well.>.>;;

Amen to soompi~ ^ ^b

Have fun, drive safe, and don't smoke. <- completely random, just thought it'd fit~ haha

Guest notafreak924

Ah Bill does seem lonely - some people (maybe a lot), tend to keep things bottled up inside...

Bill seems like that type - I hope he finds someone who loves him, and whom he loves too!

Even though it kind of hurts me to say it, it'd be best for him I think, when he is ready~

I for one will be sad too. He's like the boy who most girls want. If only there are a lot of guys like him. I'll be really glad if the right girl for him comes soon.

EDIT: Happy page 8!!! My favourite number~~~

I'll be back with some new pics in a bit~

8's my fave number too. XD

2580429226_969c1b64d0.jpg

I just love the way he smile :3

Guest Kimmie

^Oh wow. I just absolutely love that picture of him. I really love it when he wears a white jacket, it fits him super well. Red, black and white seems to be his color for clothes. xD

Bill is always smiling. That is something that I just love about him. You can't not smile when just looking at his pictures.<33

Thanks for the pic. =)

Guest niki_k

Mann my sister & her friends are going to Tokio Hotel's concert on the 19th or something. So lucky!

Aww, lucky~ I hope she has fun!

I for one will be sad too. He's like the boy who most girls want. If only there are a lot of guys like him. I'll be really glad if the right girl for him comes soon.

8's my fave number too. XD

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn233/k..._969c1b64d0.jpg

I just love the way he smile :3

*nods* Though I feel so bad, feeling sad... -o-;; He really is - and if only there was - but thats impossible, there is only one Bill...

*heart breaks* Hopefully she's just around the corner for him! ^ ^b Go Bill!!!~

...*looks at picture& *melts hopelessly* I know! Thats such a nice photo notafreak! Thanks~

^Oh wow. I just absolutely love that picture of him. I really love it when he wears a white jacket, it fits him super well. Red, black and white seems to be his color for clothes. xD

Bill is always smiling. That is something that I just love about him. You can't not smile when just looking at his pictures.<33

Thanks for the pic. =)

Mm hm! I love him in those cropped leather Jackets!

The whole "fitted-leather" look suits his figure!

I agree, his smile is contagious, it makes me happier every time I see it~

Guest notafreak924

*nods* Though I feel so bad, feeling sad... -o-;; He really is - and if only there was - but thats impossible, there is only one Bill...

*heart breaks* Hopefully she's just around the corner for him! ^ ^b Go Bill!!!~

...*looks at picture& *melts hopelessly* I know! Thats such a nice photo notafreak! Thanks~

Yeah. I hope he can influence other guys too. If that happens, more guys will be as romantic as likeable as him. XDD

LOL! Yay Tokio Hotel being a first! <- sounds awkward hmm - you get what I mean though!

I know, it really does make me happy that he's willing to date a fan - but it'd never be me so boooooo!!!~ (joking~)

(I think I almost prefer him dating some "perfect" celebrity~ Who knows~ It'd be a crazy romantic story if he fell in love with a fan though!)

And yes Eggtart, lol, I actually remember you saying that! (Go me! Fight the Alzheimer's!! -o-;;;)

He's my type (from what I know about him that is) - but I realize the impossibilities, and how unrealistic it totally would be. T^T

And I also agree (why do I keep agreeeing?!?! *must resist temptation! Must be black sheep!* *EPIC FAIL*)

On the other forums the fans are always like:

"Bill is myiiinneeei!!11oneone Step awey Biotches!" or

"I have Tom/Bill/Gustav/Georg's baby! They're alll MINEEYEUEHUEn mmememememe!!!1oneone"

<- I swear they have that many spelling mistakes too! It gives me a headache just reading it!

And as much as you can "like *insert band member*", we ALL don't actually know the real "them"...

I know it's sad how I wish I was with Bill, and such, but there's a limit...

It just makes me cringe how "seriously" they take it. *rolls eyes*

Of course there are also the normal fans - sadly they get overshadowed by the crazies... -o-;;

It sort of gives TH fans a bad name - how fans act that way...

Remember that badly written letter to Leah Miller!? I mean the "thought" was there but... Ah well.>.>;;

Amen to soompi~ ^ ^b

Have fun, drive safe, and don't smoke. <- completely random, just thought it'd fit~ haha

Oh yea, the thought was there but, it was the way she wrote it... in a really 'fangirl' way. And it was mean of Leah to chose that specific letter to read to the audience... I think she did that to create a bad reputation for Tokio Hotel and all their fangirls. >.< I dislike Leah, she's the meanest vj on MOD. I think Tokio Hotel has too many crazy fangirls and it's all because of Bill and Tom. *blames their hotness*

Mann my sister & her friends are going to Tokio Hotel's concert on the 19th or something. So lucky!

Lucky her! :) I want to go to their concert on the 16th in St Paul, MN. It's the closest one to me. I was thinking of going, but it's in 3 days and there's no way my parents will drive 8 hours just to take me to a concert. Even my friends don't like them. My mom dosen't like the band... she's always asking "why do you like them? they look so dark and scary (Bill's hair+makeup)". But I don't care what she says. Even my most of friends don't like them. I still love them no matter what anyone says.

Guest PetitePrincesseMai

OH MAAAAAAAAAAAN I've missed so much here! AND HI KIMMIE! Nice to meet you! You were lucky to go to the festival des MontsGolfieres ;_;

I missed it omg >< And I don't live in MONTREAL I actually live in Brossard. You know Brossard?

Oh man lots have been going what's with this Bushido thing? I saw osme of the vids but I don't know what's going on besides that Bushido admires Bill and says funny stuff like he'll sleep wiht him if Bill asked @_@

OH MAAAAAAAAAAAN I've missed so much here! AND HI KIMMIE! Nice to meet you! You were lucky to go to the festival des MontsGolfieres ;_;

I missed it omg >< And I don't live in MONTREAL I actually live in Brossard. You know Brossard?

Oh man lots have been going what's with this Bushido thing? I saw osme of the vids but I don't know what's going on besides that Bushido admires Bill and says funny stuff like he'll sleep wiht him if Bill asked @_@

There was a rumor that Bushido made Bill cry on National TV because he kept asking "are you gay Bill?" Then Bill broke down and ran to the backroom, and when the camera crew came in he started screaming at the camera and yelling "I'm not gay!!"

I'm not sure if I've got every part of the rumor, but here's the video of the rumor that niki_k posted:

I don't believe this rumor. Bill wouldn't run off and start screaming at the camera.

This is a lame rumor, obviously it's made up by some pathetic fan wanting to cause drama.

Guest niki_k

Oh yea, the thought was there but, it was the way she wrote it... in a really 'fangirl' way. And it was mean of Leah to chose that specific letter to read to the audience... I think she did that to create a bad reputation for Tokio Hotel and all their fangirls. >.< I dislike Leah, she's the meanest vj on MOD. I think Tokio Hotel has too many crazy fangirls and it's all because of Bill and Tom. *blames their hotness*

Lucky her! :) I want to go to their concert on the 16th in St Paul, MN. It's the closest one to me. I was thinking of going, but it's in 3 days and there's no way my parents will drive 8 hours just to take me to a concert. Even my friends don't like them. My mom dosen't like the band... she's always asking "why do you like them? they look so dark and scary (Bill's hair+makeup)". But I don't care what she says. Even my most of friends don't like them. I still love them no matter what anyone says.

Haha, yeah I remember that conversation we had earlier bashing Leah - it's obvious she did that to give TH fans a bad reputation!

And their hotness... It's like a sin~

*thumbs up to Eggtart* ^ ^b yeah, most of my friends online or irl don't like TH too...

And when I told them I'm in love with Bill they jokingly say things like "Are you turning Les on me?" -_-;;;!!!

*sigh* I get tired of hearing people say he is/looks like a girl...!

I'm not sure which is more annoying - that or the gay rumour (which I think if Bill says he isn't, he isn't!)

There was a rumor that Bushido made Bill cry on National TV because he kept asking "are you gay Bill?" Then Bill broke down and ran to the backroom, and when the camera crew came in he started screaming at the camera and yelling "I'm not gay!!"

I'm not sure if I've got every part of the rumor, but here's the video of the rumor that niki_k posted:

I don't believe this rumor. Bill wouldn't run off and start screaming at the camera.

This is a lame rumor, obviously it's made up by some pathetic fan wanting to cause drama.

Welcome back petiteprincess~

And yeah, that video - ooooh all the drama among the fans it caused!

I personally am getting convinced by Eggtart and other sources that its completely fake.

Because there is no real evidence!

But Bushido... It's kind of partially his fault that some fans are so ready to believe this rumour!

I wish he'd stop being so pedo and asking Bill to sleep with him!!!

*changes subject*

So... Anything new guys?

BTW: If I were to make my own Tokio Hotel/Bill T-shirt, as in print it myself, do you think thats bad?

I'm also going to order one (either official site or Hot Topic) of course. But I wanted a more personal T-shirt on top of the official ones~

What do you guys think?

Haha, yeah I remember that conversation we had earlier bashing Leah - it's obvious she did that to give TH fans a bad reputation!

And their hotness... It's like a sin~

*thumbs up to Eggtart* ^ ^b yeah, most of my friends online or irl don't like TH too...

And when I told them I'm in love with Bill they jokingly say things like "Are you turning Les on me?" -_- ;;;!!!

*sigh* I get tired of hearing people say he is/looks like a girl...!

I'm not sure which is more annoying - that or the gay rumour (which I think if Bill says he isn't, he isn't!)

Welcome back petiteprincess~

And yeah, that video - ooooh all the drama among the fans it caused!

I personally am getting convinced by Eggtart and other sources that its completely fake.

Because there is no real evidence!

But Bushido... It's kind of partially his fault that some fans are so ready to believe this rumour!

I wish he'd stop being so pedo and asking Bill to sleep with him!!!

*changes subject*

So... Anything new guys?

BTW: If I were to make my own Tokio Hotel/Bill T-shirt, as in print it myself, do you think thats bad?

I'm also going to order one (either official site or Hot Topic) of course. But I wanted a more personal T-shirt on top of the official ones~

What do you guys think?

Yea, it should be illigal to be that hot. ^__^

I agree with you, I'm not sure which is more annoying. He's already said he isn't but people still say he's gay. Come om people, if he's said he isn't, lets believe him!!

Yay, the 39th episode of TH TV is coming tonight! It's gonna be be featuring their shoot in South Africa for the Monsoon music video! It's never been released before, until tonight! *excited*

I don't think it's bad to make a personal TH T-shirt. There's many fans who've done that+worn them to TH concerts (I've seen them from photos)... so I guess it's not bad. There's even a fan from a TH fan forum who's making TH shirts and selling them! (Now I don't know if that's bad or not) But you're personalizing it for yourself, so go for it! :)

Guest Kimmie

What do you guys think?

It's not bad to make your own t-shirt. If you make your own, it'll be even more special because you decided on the picture. And that way you will know it's unique because no other fan will have the same! Haha. ^_^

I should do that too. I have a bill t-shirt already though. I use it as a PJ t-shirt, and I luff it. xD

I bought it at the concert in may.

Yeah I top page 9! >D

*Sings Reden*

Archived