Bill Kaulitz - Ich Liebe Dich!

Guest niki_k

Guest abstract

TH is having a concert near me in a few weeks and im too broke to go! :(

sidenote:

@ Eggtart: i love your sig! i just realized that all the TH members name can spell out LOVE. awesome.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest niki_k

Yea, it should be illigal to be that hot. ^__^

I agree with you, I'm not sure which is more annoying. He's already said he isn't but people still say he's gay. Come om people, if he's said he isn't, lets believe him!!

Yay, the 39th episode of TH TV is coming tonight! It's gonna be be featuring their shoot in South Africa for the Monsoon music video! It's never been released before, until tonight! *excited*

I don't think it's bad to make a personal TH T-shirt. There's many fans who've done that+worn them to TH concerts (I've seen them from photos)... so I guess it's not bad. There's even a fan from a TH fan forum who's making TH shirts and selling them! (Now I don't know if that's bad or not) But you're personalizing it for yourself, so go for it! :)

Ah the illegality of beauty~

I know - I wish people would stop badgering him about being gay! It's annoying!

And thanks, I think I will make the T-shirt~

Wow some fans sell the T-shirts...? 0.0;; Whoa...

Btw: I love your new signature~ *thumbs up* ^ ^b

Edit: I just realized I watched that video/episode before!! On the TH site!

Anyway, I though they were really cute in this one~

It's not bad to make your own t-shirt. If you make your own, it'll be even more special because you decided on the picture. And that way you will know it's unique because no other fan will have the same! Haha. ^_^

I should do that too. I have a bill t-shirt already though. I use it as a PJ t-shirt, and I luff it. xD

I bought it at the concert in may.

Yeah I top page 9! >D

*Sings Reden*

Yay~ *is off to plan T-shirt* ^ ^;;

I was just worried that some fans might go and "hate on me" and then attack me or something..!

(I have no idea how I imagined that... >.>;;)

Oh Kimmie/Sheryl - you have a TH sweater + T-shirt?? I'm insanely envious!!!~

*woot* page 9!!!

TH is having a concert near me in a few weeks and im too broke to go! :(

sidenote:

@ Eggtart: i love your sig! i just realized that all the TH members name can spell out LOVE. awesome.

Aww! Thats so sad (sorry - I know that won't make you feel better... T^T)

I would have pawned my liver in the black market to go, haha...! (I'm joking...?)

Don't do that! 0.0;;; (Not that you would... >.>;;)

How much is a ticket if I may ask...?

Guest abstract

Aww! Thats so sad (sorry - I know that won't make you feel better... T^T)

I would have pawned my liver in the black market to go, haha...! (I'm joking...?)

Don't do that! 0.0;;; (Not that you would... >.>;;)

How much is a ticket if I may ask...?

hahah :lol:

uhm last i checked, i think the cheapest ones are like $80, and goes up to about $400 for the front seats :(

im not rich enough to afford front seats, and i dont wanna spend 80 bucks for a crappy view, lol >.<

in some other locations the cheapest ones are like $50

Guest Kimmie

I was just worried that some fans might go and "hate on me" and then attack me or something..!

*woot* page 9!!!

Haha, I have a bunch of Tokio Hotel stuff. XD The only thing I want right now, is a poster. x.x

And Bill. LOL :x

And don't worry, fans aren't going to jump on your for making a TH shirt. If they're jealous, make them pay you and make one for them. >D Way to make money to save up for TH goods. Haha.

uhm last i checked, i think the cheapest ones are like $80, and goes up to about $400 for the front seats :(

im not rich enough to afford front seats, and i dont wanna spend 80 bucks for a crappy view, lol >.<

Wow, the tickets are really expensive for Tokio Hotel shows. x.x Is there only going to be them at the show?

My first show, the ticket was only 25$. And the show from last weekend, I paid 15$ to see them.

I hope the next show they do in Quebec won't be too expensive. XD I wish they had made more. T_T I miss them already.

Guest tsai_jolen

Let's hope so..but we need to keep voting for them. We want them to win the mtv award (s)~Hopefully!!! Vote everyday...

Guest Kimmie

He has a really nice face (:

when he doesnt smile :x

When he doesn't smile? O_O

OMG, I go crazy when I see his smile. It's like *bill smiles**sheryl faints*

His smile is a killer, its contagious. It's evil. >.> LOL He looks like such a kid when he smiles.

And I just love his bunny teeth, ahaha, it's sooo cute. XD *runs*

nmbxpy.gif

*squeals*

O cool Tokio Hotel, just haven't really listen to them lately. anyways, I really like Bill w/o the make up, but either way he's gorgeous. Btw I notice that sometimes in pictures his eyes looks kind of asian-ish, is it just me?

Ah the illegality of beauty~

I know - I wish people would stop badgering him about being gay! It's annoying!

And thanks, I think I will make the T-shirt~

Wow some fans sell the T-shirts...? 0.0;; Whoa...

Btw: I love your new signature~ *thumbs up* ^ ^b

Edit: I just realized I watched that video/episode before!! On the TH site!

Anyway, I though they were really cute in this one~

Yea, but I don't know if she's making a profit, because she has to buy the shirts+screen print them. If she is making a profit from it... then it's using Tokio Hotel to make money. (that's bad right?)

Thankyou! :D

I could imagine some fans acting like that to me if I wore a personalized TH shirt. I wore my Bill t-shirt shopping a few girls gave me the evil eye+once over look.

Guest niki_k

Whoa thats so much - thats why I sometimes hope TH won't become popular here in Canada/Toronto so quickly so I can still watch them in a closer/smaller venue - it's cheaper and feels more personal... T^T;; *is selfish*

Haha, I have a bunch of Tokio Hotel stuff. XD The only thing I want right now, is a poster. x.x

And Bill. LOL :x

And don't worry, fans aren't going to jump on your for making a TH shirt. If they're jealous, make them pay you and make one for them. >D Way to make money to save up for TH goods. Haha.

Wow, the tickets are really expensive for Tokio Hotel shows. x.x Is there only going to be them at the show?

My first show, the ticket was only 25$. And the show from last weekend, I paid 15$ to see them.

I hope the next show they do in Quebec won't be too expensive. XD I wish they had made more. T_T I miss them already.

Yeah, I've gone around Toronto looking for TH posters - none to be found...!

I may have to resort to the website!!! T^T;; Haha, I'd feel bad if I made a profit off TH...

If I did I know I'd just end up buying TH stuff off the site though *wants all the stuff there*!!!

Or donating to charity on their behalf - something like that. T^T;;;

You're so lucky to have gone to the shows - when/if they come to Toronto I definitely have to go to the show no matter how expensive...

I just hope they at least won't have it in a big venue the next time they come so I can have at least one more personal experience!! T^T;;

I think I'd end up crying if I saw Bill though... *is some loser* >.<;;;

He has a really nice face (:

when he doesnt smile :x

...I LOVE his smile! Haha... It makes me feel happy..! ^ ^;;;

His smile is a killer, its contagious. It's evil. >.> LOL He looks like such a kid when he smiles.

http://i33.tinypic.com/nmbxpy.gif

*squeals*

Haha agreed, it makes you feel like you're melting and so light~

LOL! He looks like a kid?? I suppose - it's his smile - so innocent...

But also, he's so tall! I can't seem him as a kid... ^ ^;;

(Lol, or I try not to...)

Yea, but I don't know if she's making a profit, because she has to buy the shirts+screen print them. If she is making a profit from it... then it's using Tokio Hotel to make money. (that's bad right?)

Thankyou! :D

I could imagine some fans acting like that to me if I wore a personalized TH shirt. I wore my Bill t-shirt shopping a few girls gave me the evil eye+once over look.

Yeah, I do think it's bad - it depends what she does with profits though - if she gives it back to TH in some way I think it's less bad...

I dunno though... It's hard to make profit off making a T - it costs quite a bit...

Yeah, *is relieved*, I was worried I was a weirdo for imagine some fans doing that...

But it seems like some TH fans are so-called "hard-core" and prone to fighting and picking on other fans...

Aww, thats so mean! They were just jealous of your shirt and obvious better looks, character, and personality~ lol >=3

Yeah, I do think it's bad - it depends what she does with profits though - if she gives it back to TH in some way I think it's less bad...

I dunno though... It's hard to make profit off making a T - it costs quite a bit...

Yeah, *is relieved*, I was worried I was a weirdo for imagine some fans doing that...

But it seems like some TH fans are so-called "hard-core" and prone to fighting and picking on other fans...

Aww, thats so mean! They were just jealous of your shirt and obvious better looks, character, and personality~ lol >=3

Yea, if she is making a profit from it, I hope she buys like a big teddy bear or something for the band. :P

Lol, *is flattered* :D

Guest niki_k

http://i33.tinypic.com/nmbxpy.gif

*squeals*

I forgot to ask - may I add this to my siggy Kimmie?

I had put a request for more Bill gif.s on the first page but not many responded lol~

*watches it over and over and over.... etc*

O cool Tokio Hotel, just haven't really listen to them lately. anyways, I really like Bill w/o the make up, but either way he's gorgeous. Btw I notice that sometimes in pictures his eyes looks kind of asian-ish, is it just me?

I sometimes too get that impression...!!!!

When he has makeup on it looks more "umbrella shape" which is more commonly Asian...

I suppose it's also because his eyes aren't so deep-set like most Europeans are too?~

Yea, if she is making a profit from it, I hope she buys like a big teddy bear or something for the band. :P

Lol, *is flattered* :D

Lol awwww, that'd be so cute~ *imagines huggable and cute teddy*...

*imagines Bill hugs teddy*

*is uber envious of teddy* T^T;;;;

-_-;;;;;;;;;; Lol, I kid~ ... >.>;;;

Guest niki_k

Lol! You're always so funny. ^__^

Haha~ Thanks!

... *eyes widen*

Your new .gif siggy Eggtart!!! OMG! OMwtfholy!!11oneonetwothree!!! <- No exaggeration. I swear I said that. ... >.>;;

*bows* Its so cute~~~ Where did you find it.. Or... Dare I ask...

DID YOU MAKE IT?!?!!?

Either way *SUPER thumbs up* it is tres amazing~ *misused French* lol

Niki you should play with Jumbie not teddy...lol

Haha, but if I take Jumbie - Bill will just go: "Neeeiiiin, Jumbie ist meinnnnn! *crys* Ich hasse siiiie...!"

And then I'd be heartbroken. T^T;;; *feels heart shatter* *sad music plays*

LOL! Ah my imagination. ^^

It is limited. -o-;;;

Haha~ Thanks!

... *eyes widen*

Your new .gif siggy Eggtart!!! OMG! OMwtfholy!!11oneonetwothree!!! <- No exaggeration. I swear I said that. ... >.>;;

*bows* Its so cute~~~ Where did you find it.. Or... Dare I ask...

DID YOU MAKE IT?!?!!?

Either way *SUPER thumbs up* it is tres amazing~ *misused French* lol

*laughs*

No way, I didn't make them... I would not be able to even dream about making such a .gif

I found them on photobucket :D

I love them so much! especially Bill's expression in the last one! *stares at it*

Guest Kimmie

Eggtart: Lol, photobucket has the best Bill .gifs. xD

And yes nikki you can use it. xD It's not mine though. XD

Wouhou, two pages in a row. >D This calls for celebration!

2z8pac2.jpg

2zom5b7.jpg

^HUGE! I hope your soompi resizes pics LOL

29x8ac.jpg

2ir0msy.jpg

^I love this one. xD

505gcz.jpg

11hgnm9.jpg

Nikki: I'll post some .gifs later. I have a bunch.

Archived