Bill Kaulitz - Ich Liebe Dich!

Guest niki_k

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest niki_k

i know this is a bill thread,

but what's your favourite song from tokio hotel?

or some, since it's impossible to narrow it down to one

...Well if you ask so nicely~ *pounces on excuse to tell people*! >.<;;;

lol - My favourite songs are Spring Nicht, Totgeliebt, Durch Den Monsoon, Rette Mich, Sacred, Geh... And to be honest I don't think I've not liked any of their songs! But those are my favourite!

On another note. Any of you remember the interview that Tokio Hotel did, and the interviewer asked the members asked who looked best naked? Then Bill said HE looked best naked! ^ ^V (He also determinedly said he was also strongest, lol - I loved that interview)

Anyway - because I haven't posted new pictures in a few days (sorry guys - and thank you posters!!! The thread reached FOUR pages *wipes tears*)

orig-963301.jpg

Ah - neeeiiinnnn - why are you so beautiful Bill?!?! T^T;; (I've always wondered if that pic was just photoshop - either way, I love it! *attaches to siggy*)

Guest niki_k

....*salutes* OMG!!!!! *hug* Thank you - Bill looks so HAPPY~~~~

And you remembered!! Thats saying something - I myself am lazy and forgetful...

It took me months to get off my butt and make this thread - though it was partly due to me waiting for mod approval... ANYWAY!

It must've been so fun *is super envious~*

Where was the concert again?

(Remember my paralyzing laziness? I can't bear to scroll to the other pages... -o-;;;)

On another note. Any of you remember the interview that Tokio Hotel did, and the interviewer asked the members asked who looked best naked? Then Bill said HE looked best naked! ^ ^V (He also determinedly said he was also strongest, lol - I loved that interview)

I remember that interview!! Then Tom said he was the most seductive and all 4 said Gustav was the ladie's man. It was a funny interview.

Guest niki_k

I remember that interview!! Then Tom said he was the most seductive and all 4 said Gustav was the ladie's man. It was a funny interview.

I know! And really - does ANYONE expect Tom not to "smirk knowingly" and proclaim himself a sex good oozing phermones (I actually think he said something similar before...! -o-;;;)?!? ^ ^V

Guest PetitePrincesseMai

Oh I really liked when he had this haircute! In rette mich. it's nice! I like his actual haircut too but the puffy hair is a bit too much XD

10070322990642tv5ay11.jpg

HAHA what a funny interview. BIll is conceited

bill26.jpg

Guest niki_k

Oh I really liked when he had this haircute! In rette mich. it's nice! I like his actual haircut too but the puffy hair is a bit too much XD

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii265/X...0642tv5ay11.jpg

HAHA what a funny interview. BIll is conceited

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u37/anj...ians/bill26.jpg

I actually really like his haircut (And Bills nickname is Puffy to me, lol) now, but also the one you posted!

And yes - that interview was awesomeness, he's not conceited *cough*, he's just very sure of himself - one of my favourite parts of his personality is his confidence and...

I: "So which one out of you guys looks best naked?"

Bill: *jumps up* ME!

(Fine I changed the words a tiny bit - but still, great times.)

Guest PetitePrincesseMai

haha yeah I know :P At least he is! haha that must be cute XD Bill jumping LOL!

So did he really gain weight? >< Or it's jstu the pictures?

Guest niki_k

haha yeah I know :P At least he is! haha that must be cute XD Bill jumping LOL!

So did he really gain weight? >< Or it's jstu the pictures?

^ ^;; I think he did gain weight - I mean he was really skinny before (isn't fat now or anything), but he WAS a teenage boy who had just probably grown 6 inches in like 2-4 months...!

And yeah, it must be all that junk food he's addicted to. Bills lazy and doesn't like excercise but loves all those junk food stuff - and plenty of that in America where they're gonna be on tour! haha~ I love him either way~

Edit: The second picture you posted... Perfect example of Bill! He's always pulling his shirt up!~~~

Guest niki_k

I don't think it's just the photos. If you look watch the recent videos, Bill looks like he's gained weight.

Yep, he did! I have difficulty deciding whether I liked him skinnier or now - I think I liked his face more before but body is fine now too... Depends on angle~ You?

Guest suki_*

....*salutes* OMG!!!!! *hug* Thank you - Bill looks so HAPPY~~~~

And you remembered!! Thats saying something - I myself am lazy and forgetful...

It took me months to get off my butt and make this thread - though it was partly due to me waiting for mod approval... ANYWAY!

It must've been so fun *is super envious~*

Where was the concert again?

(Remember my paralyzing laziness? I can't bear to scroll to the other pages... -o-;;;)

hehe np!

i saw him at muchmusic in toronto when we that small little rant about Leah~~ haha

that should bring back some memories =)

Guest niki_k

hehe np!

i saw him at muchmusic in toronto when we that small little rant about Leah~~ haha

that should bring back some memories =)

-o-;; (I apparently have Alzheimer's...) But yes I remember! It was the time I complained a ton (whats new) about not being able to go!!!

And OMG! They're going to be only a few (hundred) Km away in Montreal on the 9th!!!

I wish I could go! *smacks head against keyboard* T^T;;;

bill and tom are in the current issue of Lucky. they are in the Fashion Rocks magazine

Lucky?!!? What magazine is that? The Fashion Rocks Magazine?!?! (I only buy Vogue, Vanity Fair, Elle, Fashion, etc... and so I don't know the other ones...) Can I get it in Canada?

Guest niki_k

^^^

yesss run to your nearest chapters or indigo for it :)

...*runs* Haha - just kidding, I'll grab a copy tomorrow!!! Bwahahahaha! (How much is it btw~ I haven't bought a magazine in ages)

MORE PICS!

tom_bill.jpg

Bill looks Uber sexy~ Love his expression!!!~

tokiohotel01g.jpg

I love it when he wears those shirts buttoned down!

OMG.jpg

^^V

Guest niki_k

i lve their songs!

man i wish i could see bill naked haha

and what?! great kisser?!

i want some of that action jkjk :ph34r:

LOL! As much as I don't want to admit it - I got to agree with you! ...*runs* >.<;;

Archived