Guest niki_k

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

phsaw to all 'em haters, he looks manly here :D

with that muchmusic thing, http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=XofHkVZyTuM

bad quality >.<

even though that angry fan had a right to tell leah off,

couldn't she have done it in a more 'refined' manner?

her email/letter they showed on screen made no sense to me whatsoever.

i'm surprised leah could understand. pause at 0:35~

on an off topic note, i only like leah cuz of the clothes she wears :)

do people assume he's gay cuz he wears make up, big hair,

and has a frail thin body?

(someone said he's buffer now XD)

i don't think he's gay, nor would it matter if he was

heck people assumed changmin of dbsk was gay cuz he never had a gf

like eggtart, i think he's hot and all but not my 'type'

and yaaa i'm really loving this thread

and its glorified pictures of bill goodness 8DDDD

I agree that the fan should've sent her hatemail in a more refined manner. I was mad a Leah too, but I wouldn't send a hatemail written like that to her. She also had a LOT of spelling errors in her letter.

This one fan even sent a hatemail to Leah under the name of the Tokio Hotel Canada Street Team site's webmistress. Why would that fan do that? O_O

Bill is a lot buffer now, if you take a look at his recent pictures, there's a difference.

I found this picture off a site:

n628912840_699647_3124.jpg

LOL!!

Guest PetitePrincesseMai

Man I think Bill has a really awesome style!! haha especially compared to Tom.

Maybe that's why so many people think Bill is gay, since he takes care a LOT of himself. nice clothes, makeup to refine his beauty. It's just Tom isn't the type of man I would be attracted to. like MACHO MAN (just ot ocmpare to Bill). It's like.. each time we see a guy with eyeliener people will say OMG GAY! =.=' Man...not all men should be buff and macho >_> I find that so unattractive anway. Bill has styyyle!

Man I think Bill has a really awesome style!! haha especially compared to Tom.

Maybe that's why so many people think Bill is gay, since he takes care a LOT of himself. nice clothes, makeup to refine his beauty. It's just Tom isn't the type of man I would be attracted to. like MACHO MAN (just ot ocmpare to Bill). It's like.. each time we see a guy with eyeliener people will say OMG GAY! =.=' Man...not all men should be buff and macho >_> I find that so unattractive anway. Bill has styyyle!

The first time I saw Bill, I was automatically attracted to him. I think it was the way he dressed, maybe. On the outside, he's not like most guys. Then when I learnt more about him, I loved him feminine manners and the way he's so different from Tom. Tom's always like "blah blah groupies... and I had so and so many women.." Bill's not like that and in a lot of other ways, he's different than Tom. I just find Bill unique. I love Tom too, but I'm just not attracted to him like I am to Bill.

Guest niki_k

I agree that the fan should've sent her hatemail in a more refined manner. I was mad a Leah too, but I wouldn't send a hatemail written like that to her. She also had a LOT of spelling errors in her letter.

This one fan even sent a hatemail to Leah under the name of the Tokio Hotel Canada Street Team site's webmistress. Why would that fan do that? O_O

Bill is a lot buffer now, if you take a look at his recent pictures, there's a difference.

I found this picture off a site:

http://photos.l3.facebook.com/photos-l3-sf...699647_3124.jpg

LOL!!

Thats funny (though whats "inorite"...? >.<;;)!

And yeah - Bills a lot less skinny now - besides which he's like a teenage boy - they do tend to be skinnier after they have to grow like 6 inches in 3 months!!! or something... -_-;; (I know he's like almost 19, but still)

And the hate mail... Look at all those spelling errors - it made me cringe a bit. Though Leah was really mean to pick and choose that specific letter to broadcast! -_-;;;

Guest notafreak924

What do you mean? OMG he's going to drive a BMW (that'll be good - than we can have more in common!!! Yay! <- sorta joking -o-;;;)

But out of curiosity, does that mean he's getting a free car, or?

I don't know about the free car thing. All I know is his car costs around 80,000 to 90,000 Euros, just like Tom's escalade. If I'm not mistaken. It's a BMW 6 Series convertible. I was expecting him to buy something like a black sports car or convertible. I was wrong with the color though. He bought a gray one.

Guest niki_k

Yeah - I saw the car on Youtube lol - agree with the car expectation though. I knew he'd get something like this! It is so Bill <- if that even makes sense.~

Guest #SHINAI

http://photos.l3.facebook.com/photos-l3-sf...699647_3124.jpg

LOL!!

ROFL,

that pic omg LOL

some fans have more common sense than others...

sad to say :X

i think some of bill's fans are still young teeny boppers -.-

Thats funny (though whats "inorite"...? >.<;;)!

And the hate mail... Look at all those spelling errors - it made me cringe a bit. Though Leah was really mean to pick and choose that specific letter to broadcast! -_-;;;

'inorite' = I know right

i think leah did it purposely >.>

just for the effect of bill's fans looking like fangirls

can someone post a before -> recent pic of bill?

i wanna see some side-by-side comparisons ♥

Guest PetitePrincesseMai

The first time I saw Bill, I was automatically attracted to him. I think it was the way he dressed, maybe. On the outside, he's not like most guys. Then when I learnt more about him, I loved him feminine manners and the way he's so different from Tom. Tom's always like "blah blah groupies... and I had so and so many women.." Bill's not like that and in a lot of other ways, he's different than Tom. I just find Bill unique. I love Tom too, but I'm just not attracted to him like I am to Bill.

That's so true! Well even though I don't think they are "feminine" manners. It's just the way he is. Some guys are like that too. it's jsut the image that society has on guys is soooo MACHO that everytime a guy does something gay-ish (tight pants, make-up) automatically they think OMG kool-aid! =.=' I hate that. I agree tom's just...bleh average normal guy that you see everywhere

I'm tired that people think Bill's a girl. I don't see any boobs. And plus I think his face structure is very manly :s It's jsut the make-up and all. Tom has the same friggin face.

That's so true! Well even though I don't think they are "feminine" manners. It's just the way he is. Some guys are like that too. it's jsut the image that society has on guys is soooo MACHO that everytime a guy does something gay-ish (tight pants, make-up) automatically they think OMG kool-aid! =.=' I hate that. I agree tom's just...bleh average normal guy that you see everywhere

I'm tired that people think Bill's a girl. I don't see any boobs. And plus I think his face structure is very manly :s It's jsut the make-up and all. Tom has the same friggin face.

I know it's the way Bill is, but I can't help it that his hand gestures are in my opinion, feminine.

Guest niki_k
Guest mizz_J

I actually found out about them via a soompi member, forgot who lol sorry

but their song, "Dont Jump" got me hooked! it's soo freaking good. And then i like their other song, "Rette Mich(sp?)". and umm this other one, something Moon..?

anyways when i first saw his picture, i thought he was a girl but then when it stated that he was a guy, i was like "damn.." i like his hair.

Guest niki_k

I actually found out about them via a soompi member, forgot who lol sorry

but their song, "Dont Jump" got me hooked! it's soo freaking good. And then i like their other song, "Rette Mich(sp?)". and umm this other one, something Moon..?

anyways when i first saw his picture, i thought he was a girl but then when it stated that he was a guy, i was like "damn.." i like his hair.

Cool! Yeah I LOVE "Don't Jump" the German version is Spring Nicht, and you did spell Rette Mich right! Thats "Rescue Me" in German - check it out!

The other one you are talking about is probably "Monsoon" or Durch den Monsun (same song, just in English or German)~

Really? I get surprised when people think Bill is a girl... But I agree, I love his style, and hair! (And more lol)

Guest #SHINAI

>notafreak924 & Eggtart

i see the difference LOL

awe, younger bill was lean and lanky :3

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa128/p...416173_4556.jpg

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn233/k.../2006/new10.jpg

mouahaha

once again, thanks for pictures!

i know this is a bill thread,

but what's your favourite song from tokio hotel?

or some, since it's impossible to narrow it down to one

Guest PetitePrincesseMai

LOLZ he gained some weight XD. he got a bit rounder >_<

I personally liked his defined face of before >< Oh well no big difference! I think he looks more American than European now @____@

Guest notafreak924

i know this is a bill thread,

but what's your favourite song from tokio hotel?

or some, since it's impossible to narrow it down to one

it depends. I like all but Monsoon has a special place in my heart.

By Your Side is good too.

Schrei is just plain good for me. I love Bill's voice a few years back.

I love Reden. It's a funny song if you translate it in English.

Archived