Bill Kaulitz - Ich Liebe Dich!

Guest niki_k

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PetitePrincesseMai

I KNOW IT'S SO DISAPPOINTING! At least I'm glad I live in montreal cuz it's kinda of a big city so they have a big chance to come again >< And Georg said Montreal has really beautiful women ahhaha (He even said "AND LIKE REALLY BEAUTIFUL!) XD. So yeah DISAPPOINTMENT OMGGGG... and it was just 20 mionutes from here THEY ARE PLAYING RIGHT NOW!

Aww Nikki thank you so much! haha but yweah I had to work too so :S T______________T Sad sad sad... Oh well I cross my fingers!

OMG SO WHO'S KIMMIE? @____@ Woah she lives near me? oh man we can hang out LOL XDomg lucky hershe cango see TH at the hot air balloon thingie ;___;

Guest niki_k

Wow.. this guy is pretty. He has really nice features.

*nods* He does!!! And happy 6th page~

I KNOW IT'S SO DISAPPOINTING! At least I'm glad I live in montreal cuz it's kinda of a big city so they have a big chance to come again >< And Georg said Montreal has really beautiful women ahhaha (He even said "AND LIKE REALLY BEAUTIFUL!) XD. So yeah DISAPPOINTMENT OMGGGG... and it was just 20 mionutes from here THEY ARE PLAYING RIGHT NOW!

Aww Nikki thank you so much! haha but yweah I had to work too so :S T______________T Sad sad sad... Oh well I cross my fingers!

OMG SO WHO'S KIMMIE? @____@ Woah she lives near me? oh man we can hang out LOL XDomg lucky hershe cango see TH at the hot air balloon thingie ;___;

Ah no problem - I know they said they loved Toronto too~ And that the women here are beautiful (trying to flatter us eh? spft! *falls for it anyways* xP) An yeah - she's one lucky girl - how I envy her...!

Trust me - I cried to my mom for THREE WHOLE DAYS and I still couldn't see them. -_-;;; AHHHHHH... I'm sure the show was awesome too! Ah well - next time they come - I am SO THERE! *sneaks out of house* ^ ^V

More Bill Goodness!

pojta0.jpg

orig-3077801.jpg

I think I was talking about his VF interview a while ago - heres the cover he was on~ Sexxxxyyy~ And Bill habe angst und sex mit GROUPIS??? Ah that interview was great. xP

orig-3482501.jpg

...One word. "Awesome" - Bill has no bad angles I swear. -_-;;

She's at the Tokio Hotel thread. She lives in Montreal too, I'm pretty sure. I'm so jealous of her.

-

I agree that Bill has NO bad angles!! He looks good in every single picture!

Btw, did you guys know that Bill's natural hair texture is wavy? It surprised me because I always thought he had naturally straight hair even though he flat irons it.

Guest niki_k

She's at the Tokio Hotel thread. She lives in Montreal too, I'm pretty sure. I'm so jealous of her.

-

I agree that Bill has NO bad angles!! He looks good in every single picture!

Btw, did you guys know that Bill's natural hair texture is wavy? It surprised me because I always thought he had naturally straight hair even though he flat irons it.

Ah really? I suspected it was thick an all because of how the roots look, but how wavy is his hair do you know?

Guest notafreak924

OMG~ The second pic of Bill is sooo sexy!!!~ And though I think I may have said this before - isn't it interesting (I know it really isn't) that Bill has such a smooth/perfect/somewhat feminine face - but still has hairy arms, not lots but still normal. <- pointless observations... -o-;;;

I knooooow. And I love it that he's so romantic and all. Oh I wish at least most guys are just like him. XD

OMG I JUST SAW YESTERDAY THAT TOKIO HOTEL IS PLAYING TODAY 30 MINUTES WHERE I LIVE

Along with hedley (hedey plays at 8)... but I can't go ;_; My mom doesn't know how to get there ;____; MAN! And they play kinda late (9h30) And it's a festival so there wouldn't be an autograph session. BUT STILL OMG I've never been to a concert before and Tokio hotel is like the only band (sings English cuz I like Jrock) that's like possible to come where I live T^T THEY WENT TO MONTREAL ONCE BUT I MISSED IT DAMN! I hope they come back ;____; Cuz they like the city.

Still I'm a bit upset that I had a chance to see a band I like in concert. (Haha yesterday night I saw them in the newspaper)

AWWWWWWWWW MAN :tears:

(if you guys ever check the DATES in the official websites it's the HOT AIR BALLON festival thingie XD)

Luuuucky. Sucks that you weren't able to go. Now I'm wishing that at least they'd come to Asia if not directly my country. >.>

The VF photoshoot is one of the sexiest and best photoshoots of them EVER.

I couldn't stop staring at the pictures from the shoot.

Guest niki_k

I knooooow. And I love it that he's so romantic and all. Oh I wish at least most guys are just like him. XD

Luuuucky. Sucks that you weren't able to go. Now I'm wishing that at least they'd come to Asia if not directly my country. >.>

The VF photoshoot is one of the sexiest and best photoshoots of them EVER.

I couldn't stop staring at the pictures from the shoot.

Mmm-hmm~ He's so sweet, in one of the interviews he was getting into describing how his future GF should be like and when he was like "And she must be spontaneous-", Tom cut in with "Yeah! She must like spontaneous SEX!"!!! -o-;;;!! Bill's expression was priceless, he is just sooo adorably perfect!

Yep, they were sooo sooo sexy! Especially Bill und Tom~

I hope they do another one soon!

Ah really? I suspected it was thick an all because of how the roots look, but how wavy is his hair do you know?

If you look back at the pics when he was little, his hair is wavy. You can't see the wave that well bcuz it's short, but if you look at the pics when he was a bit older, like 12,13, his hair is longer and it had little waves in in. I think I have a hair timeline of him, but I can't find it on my computer right now. >.<

Guest niki_k

If you look back at the pics when he was little, his hair is wavy. You can't see the wave that well bcuz it's short, but if you look at the pics when he was a bit older, like 12,13, his hair is longer and it had little waves in in. I have a hair timeline of him, but I can't find it on my computer right now. >.<

Ah you mean that~ Like the front part of his bangs no? ^ ^V

Guest notafreak924

Mmm-hmm~ He's so sweet, in one of the interviews he was getting into describing how his future GF should be like and when he was like "And she must be spontaneous-", Tom cut in with "Yeah! She must like spontaneous SEX!"!!! -o-;;;!! Bill's expression was priceless, he is just sooo adorably perfect!

Yep, they were sooo sooo sexy! Especially Bill und Tom~

I hope they do another one soon!

Yeeaaah. I enjoy watching the interviews too. Bill's always serious with these kind of questions while Tom's just playing around. XD I love the fact that they look and act different but they compliment each other.

Yeaaaah. I think they're going to do more now since they're not only famous in Europe. :D

Guest niki_k

Yeeaaah. I enjoy watching the interviews too. Bill's always serious with these kind of questions while Tom's just playing around. XD I love the fact that they look and act different but they compliment each other.

Yeaaaah. I think they're going to do more now since they're not only famous in Europe. :D

Yep! I can't wait till they get really famous - because it's their dream...!

But at the same time I feel sad...? Haha, don't mind me~

I dunno, either way I'll still try to help them!

(Through doing this thread and recruiting more fans irl too~)

Ah you mean that~ Like the front part of his bangs no? ^ ^V

No, all of his hair.

I feel the same way as you! I hope they get really famous, but as they get more fans in other places, I get kinda sad. I don't know why. I feel like they're gonna be taken away by all the other fangirls and forget about us.

Guest niki_k

No, all of his hair.

I feel the same way as you! I hope they get really famous, but as they get more fans in other places, I get kinda sad. I don't know why. I feel like they're gonna be taken away by all the other fangirls and forget about us.

lol, no I meant I noticed it from his bangs, ah sorry I'm confusing... -o-;;;

Yes thats exactly it - I sometimes don't want too many people to know them...

I fear they'll be taken by them somehow (plus it'll be harder to get front-row tickets!)...

I'm sort of glad you feel the same way~

Even though I know I'm so selfish... ^ ^;;

Guest notafreak924

I want them to be famous but not overrated like some artists. I think I just wanna see them once in a while. I don't them to be all over in a short time. They've only been famous for 3 years.

Guest niki_k

I want them to be famous but not overrated like some artists. I think I just wanna see them once in a while. I don't them to be all over in a short time. They've only been famous for 3 years.

Yes thats it! I don't want them to "die out"...

I couldn't think f anything sadder than if that were to happen.

Mm - I know! They're getting popular so quickly - sometimes it's worrying (to me -o-;;)~

I' heard about them a few months ago

At first I thought he was a she at first 0_o

He's too pretty for his own good *nods*

Ah cool!

...LOL! Really??? He does have a very pretty face... ^ ^;;

But still I can't believe it when people say they thought Bill was a girl - but I can understand (sort of)~

Ah - but his beautiful face is like a drug (I'm addicted I swear!)

See all the sappy things he makes me say! Ah!

lol, no I meant I noticed it from his bangs, ah sorry I'm confusing... -o-;;;

Yes thats exactly it - I sometimes don't want too many people to know them...

I fear they'll be taken by them somehow (plus it'll be harder to get front-row tickets!)...

I'm sort of glad you feel the same way~

Even though I know I'm so selfish... ^ ^;;

Oh, okay. I thought you meant that just his bangs were wavy.

I don't know, but I'm just worried. I wonder if the others feel the same way we do?

Ah, that would probably be the most depressing thing, if they died out. I want them to keep going for as long as they can.

Guest notafreak924

Yes thats it! I don't want them to "die out"...

I couldn't think f anything sadder than if that were to happen.

Mm - I know! They're getting popular so quickly - sometimes it's worrying (to me -o-;;)~

I agree but I believe that they won't be because of the true fans they have. I pray that they won't be just a fad. They're too good for that.

Ah, that would probably be the most depressing thing, if they died out. I want them to keep going for as long as they can.

Yes. It would be sad if that happens so I hope not. I would still listen to them though no matter what.

wat?! i thought u knew about this thread Kimmi!! Welcome to the Bill Kaulitz thread. :D

Pictures!

n628912840_736460_5995.jpg

n628912840_736457_4801.jpg

ooooh, Bill's checkin out some girls.

n628912840_736461_6387.jpg

Their makeup artist, Nathalie. She's sitting so close to him!

n628912840_736462_6768.jpg

I think Bill loves reading magazines.

n628912840_736463_7157.jpg

(he's biting his nails!)

n628912840_736464_7558.jpg

O_O he's so skinny from this angle.

n628912840_736499_4375.jpg

n628912840_736500_4713.jpg

The last 3 pictures are kinda scary considering how skinny Bill looks.

Remember the rumor of Bill and Nathalie being together? How did you guys feel about it? I didn't believe it.

Archived