♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Rebby

Guest Vanessa Intes

Hi to all HYOONIES out there :-h

This video is heavy JJH I admired him for being considerate with YEH.YEH was in was surrounded by their fans.And JJH took the hand of YEH for YEH to surpass the fans they have around her.And JJH is so very kind of YEH of that video.

yoon-eun-hye-gallery.jpg

OH MY GOD !1258345460610_f.jpgphoto_256_1_1_no_20846_1.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDh-lrY1KwMBabEqrWCCi

JJH and YEH on GOONG ep.24 FINAL they had their real married in MACUA , I LOVE IT mbc-goong-ep24-final-avi_003717550.jpg
the most and unforgetable KISS of JJH and YEH on GOONG (ep.23)EandJ.jpg
STREET KISS OF JJH AND YEH :)
BAZ1wtlCEAIC1W8.jpg:large

the first kiss of JJH and YEH on GOONGimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRC9qbft1rBzRDNRz35RKv

PERFECT MUCH images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7fb6UkPhpI5GYmi72f_0

sweetyoon-eun-hye-and-jooo-ji-hoon-korean-dra
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUhjM9GZCntUb3_wm8RLF

JJH and YEH have a same necklacel2402954b91ff33e1b87456qp9.jpg

I MISS THIS :(
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6trssWLronmhz5pmlnhR

YEAH i'm so very inspired of them and i'm also inspired to the song of this video :) 

GOD BLESS YOU ALL HYOONIES and TAKE CARE ALWAYS.
I would not you loathe to support with JJH and YEH and HOPEFULLY may still be active this thread even if they not come together in a drama again.

JOO JI HOON LOVE YOON EUN HYE FOREVER and no one can break their love team :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Vanessa Intes

Hi all HYOONIES out there :-h

Hopefully all HYOONIES we will see each other soon , and we go to korea together we got pictures with JJH and YEH , what do you think of this ? ..

Hopefully soon we will see each other :D

Good nigth HYOONIES because it's exactly 11 pm here in Philippines.

Guest tinsky73

Hey, everyone! I see my analysis during my Goong shipping days was reposted here...I'm still a shipper although I've been silent for so long. Been keeping tabs, lurking & reading your reports. Just waiting for THE official announcement. In the meantime, hoping for a new project of them very soon! :-h

Please be reminded no bashing of other celebrities is allowed throughout Soompi. And you are not allowed to talk about any others besides the thread topic in this shippers' forum. Any further bashing will result in a warning.

Hello hyoonies :-h

please don't bash any of other celebrities, and other shipper. i know how your feel but please respect other shipper. honestly,
i am not comfortable when you mention the name of other celebrities.. just mention ONLY about jihoon and eune.. please hyoonies.. please?!!

This thread is open, so many other shipper will be read in your post.. so, please be careful.. take care hyoonies!

@Goongfan11, @Novichme, @Mabelle : Long time no see, where are you going? Bogoshipo!
Hello to @Tinsky73, @VanessaIntes, @NanaMary, @NomuNomu, @RitzTaritsSim : Take care of your health,
keep calm and believe your dreams.. Hopefully Jihoon and Eune is Real Lovers.

Guest Vanessa Intes

hello HYOONIES :)

Guys please follow the rules,and don't mention other celeb here because this thread for JJH and YEH only.Hopefully next time did you follow the rules...We understand to others who mentioning the other celeb but please next time don't ever mention other celeb here..RULES ARE RULES..I hope can you undertand what we mean and what we feel and even if you post here that JJH and YEH is dating other celeb,if you post that here I think do you want the HYOONIES is to feeling disappointed with them and to loathe our support with them.

@s89s hi friend,okay I will take care always and i'll be calm and yeah I believe my dreams always and Forever :) And also you.my friend Take care your health abd I hope you did not loathe your support to JJH and YEH..Don't worry about that because the time will come that JJH and YEH become a real lovers someday and hopefully HYOONIES didn't loathe their support of JJH and YEH.

JOO JI HOON LOVE YOON EUN HYE ALWAYS AND FOREVER :* no one can break their love team..JJH and YEH is the best couple i'll be support for the rest of my life.

GOD BLESS ALL HYOONIES :)

Guest Vanessa Intes

Annyeong HYOONIES :-h

@Goongfan11 wow i am proud and salute you to make the continues story of GOONG and i'm very in touch of the story and now i'm in CHAPTER 5...keep it up my friend :).I think this continued story of the Goong is so very beautiful story even if they act this again.

I'm so very happy while i'm reading the ALWAY IN MY HEART,yes imagine that if they act that i think all hyoonies should be watch and so happy to see again our ROYAL COUPLE to continued to their life for being a Crown prince and crown princess and they have there handsome baby..I hope that they act again that story..

HYOONIES please don't lose hope to our ROYAL COUPLE..

Guest RitzTarits Sim

Just a sample of a Goong couple aka The Royal Couple photo in the special FB for the two (Ju Jihoon Yoon Eun Hye Perfect Couple) which I posted this morning.  If you are a true fan, a loyal fan, a faithful fan and a true blue blooded fan, please join me in the FB and enjoy more photos and share your love with us in the page.

Dr. Han is still working in a hospital but everyday, he thinks of his Princess:1456707_1438685653017258_1005083124_n.jp

Hello Hyoonies and Goong Lovers!

Long time no see...!   ;))

Glad to see this thread alive..
i bet @Goongfan11 will be happy too, aren't you Goongfan?

Hello @s89s, i miss you too!

welcome to all new comers, or the ones who just posts.......  >:D<

now... let me see...
yesterday i found this picture... cute!! , don't you think so?

IMG-20130516-01590_0.jpg

Guest Goongfan11

23245ee5-e8a0-453a-b2ef-a2a64a1b27b0_zps99bcd9d8-2c1c-4b19-bcbf-fe244cd9efcd_zps

Ji Hoon and Eune wore similar black and white design prints.
Annyeong Hyoonies!!!
Sorry, I haven't posted in awhile.  I have been busy with work and catching up with the dramas.  Had to finish watching the last episodes of Eune's Marry Him If You Dare drama and Ji Hoon's Medical Top Team drama too!  Unfortunately, I was not as happy with Eune's drama, but that's another story.  I love Eune's acting though…storyline, not so much.  Oh well,  Ji Hoon's drama is becoming more and more exciting!  
Gomawo @Vanessa Intes - Thank you for liking my fanfic, Always In My Heart.  I'm glad you are enjoying it.  I thought to get my frustrations out for not having a Goong 2, I decided to write my own continuation of the drama.  It was very therapeutic.  I got to come up with my own plot and some new characters.  I had to have the two have a Crown Prince baby of their own.  As you read further into the story, you will be shocked at how many babies…lol!  Even mabelle, was shocked at how virile Shin goon's swimmers are. (inside joke).
I had fun writing and I would like to write another story, but I haven't had the time or I need some kind of inspiration also.  If us shippers don't hear anything about JJH and YEH together by early next year, I will start another fanfic to ease my delusional thoughts of them together.  I will have to come up with another story.  Probaby totally different from Goong though.
Let's see…I do like seeing all these new ps'd pics of Ji Hoon and Eune together.  Maybe these will inspire me.
I'm so happy to see that the thread is growing with new faces and posts.  Keep sharing with each other our love for Ji Hoon and Eune.
I probably already uploaded these pics, but again another similarity
95fe1c3d-2807-437c-83cb-969ed89ad201_zps
ebd96841-45cf-4683-b9ae-a90a0a3b38ff_zps

I couldn't resist.  I made a new mv with Ji Hoon and Eune using one of the songs from her new drama, Marry Him If You Dare.  I thought it was a very pretty and romantic song to use for my favorite Royal Couple.  I hope you enjoy it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txHrhO4XlTU

Guest Vanessa Intes

Hi HYOONIES :-h

SORRY for i can't posted in while because i'm so busy to read the FANFIC of GOONGFAN11(ALWAYS IN MY HEART),you know what? if read that FANFIC i'm sure you like it so much because this story so very beautiful.I hope that all of HYOONIES can read that fanfic.

@Goongfan11-you're always welcome my friend.Yes I can't imagine that fanfic that Shin and Chae kyung have a many babies..Please can you continued the story..And the BTS that you made is this our memoriable of our ROYAL COUPLE that they get together in the scene of Goong.I really really miss them to get together on the drama..

ANNYEONG HYOONIES.Hopefully that we can't lost our support to our ROYAL COUPLE that they can have a drama that they get together again..

Take care always and God bless you always HYOONIES :)

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hyoonies!!!
Per your request, @arviehamo - Here is my website/blog for my fanfic, "Always In My Heart"I know the menu is mixed up with the chapters, but just go in order like a book.  Enjoy!http://goongkrazy.wordpress.com

Guest Goongfan11

I found this really nice video of Eune modeling for High Cut last year, I believe.  Wow…she's so gorgeous.  Love all her outfits and hairstyles.  She is just so versatile as an actress and a fashionitsta.  Love her to bits, as Yanny would say.  Love Ji Hoon too.  They are both great actors and models.  They are multi-talented that's for sure.

And I have to include one of the oh so handsome and dashing Ji Hoon too…

Hello Hyoonies! :-h
I've been trying to find time to lurk in here but I'm very busy lately. Mianhae! :((
I want to post something to hyoonies :)
I just miss them so much.. and I hope Goong 2 will be happen soon (YEH and JJH must include) [-O<

1165296025b1c3b0b6c7cfcyk3.jpg30146372_hoangcung121006(2).jpg

Guest Vanessa Intes

Annyeonghaesaeyo hyoonies :-h

Yah,i'm almost done to read the fanfic..Aigoo,I can imagine that story is to be good to act and when this story to come out act this story i'm sure that to all HYOONIES so happy and do you love this drama if you watch because this drama is so very beautiful like our fav drama PRINCESS HOURS as known as GOONG.

@Goongfan11-good job my friend,like what i've said I'M REALLY REALLY REALLY SALUTE YOU , because your story is the best story that i've read..And hope you story continued to that story and make longer my friend next time please..

@s89s Annyeong my friend,how's your day?..ahm,yeah,me too my friend I hope too that they have a goong 3 that include all the characters of GOONG...We will hope the GOONG 3 because is already have the GOONG 2..And I hope Goong 3 include the Fanfic.I hope the director of the drama Goong discover the fanfic..

~Best wishes all hyoonies and hopefully we can't loathe our support to our beloved ROYAL COUPLE..Take care and mayGod bless you all :) SARANGHAE :x

#GOONG#PRINCESS HOURS

#JU JI HOON LOVE YOON EUN HYE :*

#SHIN LOVE CHAE KYUNG :*

#GIAN LOVE JANELLE :*

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE <3<3<3 MUAH :*

Guest Goongfan11

@ Vanessa Intes - Thanks for your kind words about my fanfic, Always In My Heart.  I really enjoyed writing the story and I hope to write another one soon.  It was a labor of love.  I hope JiHoon and Eun Hye do another drama like Goong 2 or even if it's a new romantic comedy, I'm sure many will be interested in watching it.  Love these two together or separately.  
Princess Hours or Goong will always be a classic among kdrama fanatics, like me. Lol
There are two many scenes that these two give off such a great romantic chemistry that really you feel as though they actually fell in love in real life.  As I'm sure many of us feel or sense something more between these two great actors/individuals.
Keep sharing and posting our love for the drama and for the actors.  Take care my friends…I'll post some more of my favorite pics/scenes….
dee8f110-32ed-41b7-a1a4-f242bdac770d_zps
 I know wewish these two were really together in real life and that Ji Hoon will actually propose to Eune…that would be so romantic.
f7d39acd-4155-4941-b37a-7664b40f195c_zps
Eune and Ji Hoon will stay warm in each other's arms.

Guest Vanessa Intes

@Goongfan11 always welcome my friend...I see,you know you have a oppotunity to become a writer,I hope soon you'll write another story about them.. Same as you my friend take care :*

Archived