♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Rebby

Guest NomuNomu

annyeong! I'm from Philippines and since Princess Hours is re-aired here, my JJH and YEH feels are coming back. ~kekeke

I lay low on shipping them when i heard about JJH dating Song Ji Hyo ang YEH dating KIm Jeong Hoon. I just heard this from my high school friend years ago but i just want to confirm was it really true? Because I can't find a concrete proofs about it only rumors made by fans. But recently I'm getting my faith back and it's because of you all JJH and YEH shippers. I'm soooooo happy that I found this thread although I'm 5years late. And also jeongmal haengbok hae because there are still many JJH and HYE shippers even though it was 7 years ago. Whatever happens in the future even it's goo or bad they will always remain in my heart because they are my first OTP in KDrama world and that can be equal to my first love. FIGHTING!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Goongfan11 and @Mabelle : i just giddy when i read the answers from eune. 
40034d1320247078-perry-s-giddy-speech-ra
whatever you want to say eune :-\" just be happy and enjoy yourself ;)we just waiting for a chance to come.. make a wish and hope it comes true [-O<
Happy-Monday-Peter-And-Susie-3-speter-17

@VanessaIntes : hihi, don't forget to update if you want to post about our Royal Couple.. ;) 8->

NomuNomu

said: annyeong! I'm from Philippines and since Princess Hours is re-aired here, my JJH and YEH feels are coming back. ~kekeke I lay low on shipping them when i heard about JJH dating Song Ji Hyo ang YEH dating KIm Jeong Hoon. I just heard this from my high school friend years ago but i just want to confirm was it really true? Because I can't find a concrete proofs about it only rumors made by fans. But recently I'm getting my faith back and it's because of you all JJH and YEH shippers. I'm soooooo happy that I found this thread although I'm 5years late. And also jeongmal haengbok hae because there are still many JJH and HYE shippers even though it was 7 years ago. Whatever happens in the future even it's goo or bad they will always remain in my heart because they are my first OTP in KDrama world and that can be equal to my first love. FIGHTING!

Guest NomuNomu

Kamsahamnida for the warm welcome @s89s chingu! also thank you for the informations. I was a bit disappointed when i knew about JJH's drug scandal but i didn't stop liking him for YEH. He's just too ugghhh. Hope will have a good news next year or before the year end. There's nothing bad in hoping! Whahahahaha xD

Guest Vanessa Intes

@s89s okey I will but not now because i'm just only use mobile to post/comment here..Don't worry i can't forget that.

Guest RitzTarits Sim

Good morning to all from Los Angeles!

s89s - you did it again!  You posted nice photos once more of the two and their similarities.  I noticed that similar  branded cloths and accessories are always worn by both of them.  My guess is when she is sought by one fashion company, she recommends that they dress Jihoon too and vice-versa. They are the only couple that I know of who would always be dressed like a real couple.  And shippers are sharp to notice many similarities from way back to the present.

Eune (those who are my FB friends know that I call her by this name) has/had always dropped hints about Jihoon.  I remember Jihoon said that at one time he wanted to reveal his relationship with someone but that person did not want it ...yet?  I can only guess it must be Eune.  Now in his later interviews before he did IAKing, Jihoon said he will keep his love life even more private. We can only wait till everything comes out in the open about this two.  One thing I can say is, let us continue keeping our faith and hopes and dreams. No bubble bursting please!

Here's some old pics of the two:

1479137_1437396633146160_2087863175_n.jp

Eune is the sunshine of Jihoon's life:

1483288_1437396739812816_1506245598_n.jp

To the newcomers, if you are truly a 100% fan of the two, please  join many of us here in a special FB set up for the two and join us there. You need to add me as a friend though to be able to join.  Do find me under "Ritztarits Sim".  Thank you.

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hyoonies!!!  WOW!!! It's nice to see all the new posts in this thread.  Not too long ago, I thought maybe, I was crazy for shipping this couple because nobody would post anything, but some of us die hard fans of the Royal Couple.  But now,  I'm so HAPPY!  Lots of new chingus on the thread…WELCOME!@s89s - Gomsahamnida for all the nice pics of the two.  You are really good at finding the similar pics.  I didn't know that they filmed at the same restaurant too!  I thought both Eune and Ji Hoon's drama were on the same channel, but Eune is with KBS and Ji Hoon is with MBC.  That's quite interesting that they would use the same restaurant.  Someday, if I ever get to visit South Korea, then I will want to eat at that same restaurant.  Just like I want to go to the Coffee Prince location and the Palace where Goong was filmed.  HahahahaI am so kdrama crazy now!
Let's keep this thread aliveI feel that good news will come out soon "Let's pray that it will happen, but if not I still will love these two together or separately."
Annyeong! :-h :-h :-h
P.S.  @s89s - I LOVE THE CAT PICTURE!  I HAVE 3 CATS AS PETS.  SO CUTE!

Guest Goongfan11

@NomuNomu- Annyeong!  Welcome to the Royal Couple thread.  Is your profile pic a real picture of you?  And it looks like your holding Ji Hoon's autograph in your hands.  Is it really his autograph or is it somebody else's?  I'm just curious, because it looks familiar.
Thank you for joining us here…we love to keep this ship afloat for our love of Goong and the two main actors - Eun Hye and Ji Hoon.  That's why we also call ourselves Hyoonies!
Bye... :-h :\"> :)>-

NomuNomu said: Kamsahamnida for the warm welcome @s89s chingu! also thank you for the informations. I was a bit disappointed when i knew about JJH's drug scandal but i didn't stop liking him for YEH. He's just too ugghhh. Hope will have a good news next year or before the year end. There's nothing bad in hoping! Whahahahaha xD

RitzTarits Sim said: Good morning to all from Los Angeles!

s89s - you did it again!  You posted nice photos once more of the two and their similarities.  I noticed that similar  branded cloths and accessories are always worn by both of them.  My guess is when she is sought by one fashion company, she recommends that they dress Jihoon too and vice-versa. They are the only couple that I know of who would always be dressed like a real couple.  And shippers are sharp to notice many similarities from way back to the present.

Eune (those who are my FB friends know that I call her by this name) has/had always dropped hints about Jihoon.  I remember Jihoon said that at one time he wanted to reveal his relationship with someone but that person did not want it ...yet?  I can only guess it must be Eune.  Now in his later interviews before he did IAKing, Jihoon said he will keep his love life even more private. We can only wait till everything comes out in the open about this two.  One thing I can say is, let us continue keeping our faith and hopes and dreams. No bubble bursting please!

Here's some old pics of the two:

Eune is the sunshine of Jihoon's life:

To the newcomers, if you are truly a 100% fan of the two, please  join many of us here in a special FB set up for the two and join us there. You need to add me as a friend though to be able to join.  Do find me under "Ritztarits Sim".  Thank you.

Guest Vanessa Intes

Annyeonghaseyo eotteohge jinae HYOONIES :D.

When I first watched the TV was flown to Goong that I really addicted because of JJH and YEH because they objectively actually.And in ending of Goong I cried because I did not want to finish the Goong because they'd only I want to watched and nothing else.To all Korean Drama I watched before Goong is the best for me I really wanted to watched this for the rest of my life.And I decide that I watched again and again Goong on Youtube even morning until dawn i'm just still face on computer and watched Goong even if I do not even really going to sleep.And I also decide to research about their two,and in that I read about with JJH when he uses drugs and he arrested and suspended for one year I've pretty hurt and I also was hurting when I read about JJH is dating Song ji hyo,I hurt because I want JJH date only YEH and nothing else.And those I have read on google about JJH and YEH is dating I really super HAPPY , I dreamed and prayed they would definitely basically in real life because they are so very PERFECT MUCH :x :x :x

I LOVE JJH and YEH so much , no one can replace them into my heart 
:ximages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj5cqmpreyR4eYEqM_ZRwwattpadupload.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzUXUq4HFR2x9cefmitbG376586_459105640778739_114650579_n.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4QSQj1Nl9uTvVSB9jETfimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIyrLF1bdpqiS5vsjl3YPBNIhj_7CQAADzHR.jpg:large images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReXknlzSl70OlgLOrmeFl:

I saw this picture on it is hyper I really admire them and I do not fall out of the hope that in real life they are actually boyfriend and girlfriend to,I really really very inspired of them so much :x
psedyehjjh12eq8.jpg

Vanessa Intes

said:

Annyeonghaseyo eotteohge jinae HYOONIES :D.

When I first watched the TV was flown to Goong that I really addicted because of JJH and YEH because they objectively actually.And in ending of Goong I cried because I did not want to finish the Goong because they'd only I want to watched and nothing else.To all Korean Drama I watched before Goong is the best for me I really wanted to watched this for the rest of my life.And I decide that I watched again and again Goong on Youtube even morning until dawn i'm just still face on computer and watched Goong even if I do not even really going to sleep.And I also decide to research about their two,and in that I read about with JJH when he uses drugs and he arrested and suspended for one year I've pretty hurt and I also was hurting when I read about JJH is dating Song ji hyo,I hurt because I want JJH date only YEH and nothing else.And those I have read on google about JJH and YEH is dating I really super HAPPY , I dreamed and prayed they would definitely basically in real life because they are so very PERFECT MUCH 

:x :x :x

I LOVE JJH and YEH so much , no one can replace them into my heart 
:x:

I saw this picture on it is hyper I really admire them and I do not fall out of the hope that in real life they are actually boyfriend and girlfriend to,I really really very inspired of them so much 

:x

Guest Vanessa Intes

@s89s - hi :-h , I also do not believe the news about the two of them because I know that the tendency now to people when they do not want someone to basically and they'll have a reason to made that person down and for the fans of JJH was did not impressed with him again.I do not care about those who do not for YEH with JJH will not lose as long as we support them and although they repeatedly ligned JJH I do not lose to support him and I send to them about my IDOL out came.Yeah I do not believe in such things and I wait first to add JJH also really tell the truth.I'm sorry to my post,I hope that you understand me again.Certainly I also read that on google that he has learned from mistakes,yes I still give full support to him,I hope that we will hear a good news about JJH.I got research that on google that YOON EUN HYE AND JOO JI HOON IS DATING,I just saw on.google only and others also said that rumor just got today,will I also love when that is true I've reproduce party I would indeed true that they are dating.

I LOVE YEH and JJH EVER SO MUCH :* :x

Guest RitzTarits Sim

The rumor about Jihoon dating any actress is pure crap!  Fans can be delusional and if there is one actress that could have been linked to Jihoon, it shoild have been SMina having done a project with Jihoon twice.  But what did Jihoon say when asked in a fanmeet? He said he does not even know SMina's number but readily and quickly answered "yes" to the question if he still communicates with Eune.  So there. 

As S89S said, do not believe rumors that you read about.  If you do, you will only be miserable.  Lately, Jihoon said he does not want to get too close or too personal with any actress he is paired with.  I guess he hates rumors so no one dared link him with anyone.
And we all know why no photo of Jihoon with Eune can be found in the web or no news linking the two can ever be read by us.

Keep the faith, the hope and the dreams Hyoonies!

Guest NomuNomu

@Goongfan11: No. She's Moon Chae Won. She's one of the cast in MFL with YEH. I ship her with Song Joong Ki. Kekeke :D

@s89s: Right! Everybody makes mistake once in our life. And I'm so proud of JJH for accepting his mistake and making it right.And of course I will not lose faith in them until they marry each other. I usually ship couple for a less than a month but with HYOONIE i'm shipping them for 7 yrs already. Kekeke

@RitzTarits Sim: that info about JJH and ShinMinAh just made my day! Although I like ShinMinAh, I don't see any connection between her and JJH. Unlike with YEH. They're just full of aegyo. Whaahahaha i will hold on to that! FiGTHING HYOONIES! XDDD

Archived