Quantcast
Rebby

♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Guest s89s

Hello Hyoonies! Welcome to newbie in here! :-h
Today is 11/1 so this is big day for Goong Palace Drama Anniversary.

HappyAnniversarysi3577d.jpg
Wo4sVXR.jpg

Guest s89s

kpm4x1R.jpg

I believe our time will come, just i believe Seunggi and Yoona are real, Jang Dong Gun and Ko So Young and Kim Bum and Moon Geun Young. I believe they're have a relationship and i will wait.. wait.. wait..
[-O<

Guest Vanessa Intes

HI,HELLO HYOONIES :)

Yes, HAPPY 8 years ANNIVERSARRY to the PRINCESS HOURS / GOONG..Even if how long this drama is done,but for us HYOONIES the drama is still alive .. And for us it is still the best KOREAN DRAMA that we have seen..em I right HYOONIES?.And even if they do not also long included a drama are not we still love relentlessly support there love team and I hope they would actually the real couple in thier lives.

I made a video of them I hope you will like it :)

376792_151554831612865_194766487_n.jpg

305749_151554324946249_308376750_n.jpg
379538_151553798279635_2135750169_n.jpg
387704_151552781613070_1630980924_n.jpg
392602_151552818279733_996645478_n.jpg
377789_151552954946386_392216709_n.jpg
391056_151552991613049_338326871_n.jpg
166959_151553234946358_1380533185_n.jpg
316895_151553388279676_650245465_n.jpg
302412_151554288279586_20999318_n.jpg
387469_151554368279578_1605172058_n.jpg
393642_151555738279441_1969548881_n.jpg

This is all for you HYOONIES :).To the new of this thread I hope you would not loathe to post pics and thought you With sweetness about to our ROYAL COUPLE and enjoy HYOONIES :)

God BLess and Take care all HYOONIES :)

GIANELLE LALAB EVER :) <3

Guest Goongfan11

Wow!!!  Happy 8th Anniversary to Goong/Princess Hours!!!  Annyeong to all Hyoonies!!!
Thanks s89s for all the nice pics.  It brings back such nice memories of this timeless Cinderella tale.  There were some pics that were quite interesting.  The bts are always nice to look at for the true chemistry between the actors/actresses.  I noticed in many of the bts where Ji Hoon has to hold Eun Hye's hand, even though they are not yet filming the scene, he will still hold her hand.  So cute!  He doesn't want to let go of Eune's hand.  He really likes to touch her...kekeke...  I didn't see that with any other bts with other actresses.  He usually stopped the skinship right away.  Didn't want to give the wrong impression, I guess, but not with Eune. LOL...maybe because he really likes her. :x ;)) :P
Thanks @Vanessa for the mv.  I really like that song, "Give Me A Little Try."  Cute song.
The pic with the pictures of Ju Ji Hoon and Kim Jeong Hoon on the windows of a store was interesting to see.  What were they promoting because there were posters of other men too? I guess other actors, but what for?

I hope for a good future for our Royal Couple in whatever they choose to do career-wise.  Hopefully,  a nice rom-com is in the works for either one or together preferably.  I have a good feeling about this year, 2014.
Let's keep sharing our love for this drama and the actors.
Bye...bye! :-h :-h :-h

Guest Goongfan11

Okay just to prove my point, I will upload the videos of the bts between Ji Hoon and Eune.  He's so cute how he gets frustrated because he can't remember his lines and Eune looks so bored.  Loved how he fed her the marshmallows or whatever it was he was feeding her.  That was so funny when Ji Hoon's line he said, "Saranghae" I love her and then Eune starts laughing.  She said she was laughing because it was supposed to be a sad scene, but when she saw the bodyguards crying for whatever reason she started laughing.  It was an emotional scene, but she was taking it lightly.  Also, Ji Hoon said something to her and she was annoyed by his remark and basically said, "You shouldn't be talking to your sunbae that way."  She is his sunbae as an actor.  He liked to tease her and I believe it was this video where the director or filmographer told them that they should just date. Hahaha...

Loved the bts for episode 18 below because you can definitely tell that they loved flirting with each other. So obvious! This was one of my favorite episodes.  Seeing Ji Hoon's "chicken legs" and then that adorable secret filming kiss.  

This bts for episode 16 is so great too!  Loved the hug scene between Ji Hoon and Eune, but the best part was when Ji Hoon said that Eune didn't wash her hair!  How embarrassing is that?  Poor Eune...why would he say that?  Either they are really comfortable with each other or he really wanted to embarrass her.  I think he really likes her and is teasing her a lot in front of the crew.

Enjoy the videos and keep shipping the Royal Couple...so cute!!!

Goongfan11 said: Okay just to prove my point, I will upload the videos of the bts between Ji Hoon and Eune.  He's so cute how he gets frustrated because he can't remember his lines and Eune looks so bored.  Loved how he fed her the marshmallows or whatever it was he was feeding her.  That was so funny when Ji Hoon's line he said, "Saranghae" I love her and then Eune starts laughing.  She said she was laughing because it was supposed to be a sad scene, but when she saw the bodyguards crying for whatever reason she started laughing.  It was an emotional scene, but she was taking it lightly.  Also, Ji Hoon said something to her and she was annoyed by his remark and basically said, "You shouldn't be talking to your sunbae that way."  She is his sunbae as an actor.  He liked to tease her and I believe it was this video where the director or filmographer told them that they should just date. Hahaha...

Loved the bts for episode 18 below because you can definitely tell that they loved flirting with each other. So obvious! This was one of my favorite episodes.  Seeing Ji Hoon's "chicken legs" and then that adorable secret filming kiss.  

This bts for episode 16 is so great too!  Loved the hug scene between Ji Hoon and Eune, but the best part was when Ji Hoon said that Eune didn't wash her hair!  How embarrassing is that?  Poor Eune...why would he say that?  Either they are really comfortable with each other or he really wanted to embarrass her.  I think he really likes her and is teasing her a lot in front of the crew.

Enjoy the videos and keep shipping the Royal Couple...so cute!!!

Guest novchime

@s89s, @goongfan11, @vanessa intes and @mabelle147 and others in this house: thanks a lot for all the pictures, videos and information.

Goong is alive after all these years.  It is a classic.  We are thankful that JiHoon and Eune met each other and became close to each other through Goong.  This time was special to both of them because they just started to act.  We all know that their friendship continued after this, as we are told in the fan meetings.  I hope they are still close friends, if not special friends until now.

Greetings to all Hyoonies!

Guest Goongfan11

Hello Hyoonies!!!  I forgot to post my mv's that I made of the Royal couple.  I had to take down most of my videos because I got cited as using third part content/ copyright infringement.  This is the only mv, that did not get taken down, so enjoy...  :x :P;))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eii1KyMnzjE