♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Rebby

Guest Goongfan11

Just want to share a nice pic of Ji Hoon going to the premiere of "Marriage Blues"3eb84bb9-5324-4431-8222-705e5d7ba632_zps

I noticed Ji Hoon is wearing a ring on his left ring finger.  Does this mean he's committed in a relationship?  I hope so.

0e0a6b0a-0df0-4f1b-8231-f92cff380261_zps

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@RitzTaritsSim : Whoaaa, i can smell the good news soon ;)
@Goongfan11 : Daebak, Jihoon now wears the ring again.. is this a hint? ;;) i also found Jihoon ring like the same one of ring eune.. But better, i keep the secret..I see eune have too many fans love her..ship her with any co-star..hihi..many similar like bracelets, clothes etc of eune with others.. that why too many misconceptions when eune is a fashion icon..so many shipper try to say eune been in relationship with the person's.....hmmmpphh.. :-?
What information i get maybe i should keep the secret, not be exposed to much since eune do not like the privacy publicized...so, i must respect her principle... :)@Goongfan11 : when you post the latest photo jihoon.. i wanna share this one.. you can see they both have a similar hat..yoon-eun-hye-gallery.png whooooaaa, i'm very excited now.. why? because their shooting is almost over.. I hope eune not faint again just like last year.. and eune can spending time christmas with loved ones ;) if you and i know who is... =)) :P

p/s : I see some new visitors, welcome to Royal Couple (Goong/Palace) thread.. have a fun and I was a new person here :-h

Guest RitzTarits Sim

s89s - yes, let us all hope Eune does not faint again or become weak or become sick as her drama ends.  Then she can spend a wonderful and romantic Christmas with her special friend.  The similarities of their fashion - hats, accessories etc, is too bold not to be noticed. In the Chinese website Baidu, Chinese fans noticed it too. And the talk of some few fans about Eune and another kpop idol - all crap!

Keep the faith, the hope and keep your eyes sharp Hyoonies!

Still the drama to beat:

1462657_1435565076662649_1040623875_o.jp

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hyoonies!!!
Big waves @s89s, @tarits, @novchime, @mabelle :-h :-h :-h
YES! YES! YES! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
I agree with all of you!  There is something good happening soonI can feel it!  Ji Hoon and Eune seem to be the happiest right now in their careers.  Both are doing quite well and their health looks good in the dramas.  They are probably done by the end of this month.  The photos of the rings brings us hope!
As I was going to keep my analysis to myself, I decided I will go out on a limb and tell you why I think Eune chose to do the drama, "Marry Him If You Dare".  Although, I still do not know the ending of the dramaI think that Eune wanted to send a message to all her fans that the character and the storyline for the drama is to give us all HOPE!  She believes that everyone needs hope in order to live.  Mi Rae didn't have much confidence in herself and her abilities.  She thought everyone and life itself was a burden and that others didn't believe in her as a capable and hard working individual.  Since she chose to leave her job and work towards her dream of becoming a writershe was given the HOPE that she needed to live her dream.  She felt Kim Shin was the first person to give her HOPE.  I don't know why the future Mi Rae chose to change her past, but she better have a damn good reason.  As Kim Shin explained, if she had wanted to change the outcome of their son, she could have shown up before the accident.  Why, did she need to stop the marriage?  This is why I am intrigued by the drama.  Not because I want her to be with Kim Shin or with Se Joo.  I'm not sure if either would be good for her, but I need to know why not marry the man that you were so in love with even if he is a foul-mouthed jerk at times.  Mi Rae wouldn't have married him if she wasn't truly in love with him.
Maybe, this post should have been in YEH thread or even the MHIYD thread, but I think Eune is giving us the message to have HOPE and to let the person marry whomever they chose to marry, whether someone doesn't agree with their choice, it's not up to that person to decide.  I know there are a lot of fans who do not want Eune to be with a "certain person", so maybe she is saying, "Whether you like it or notI'm going to marry the man that I love."  She is getting her fans ready to accept the man that she hopes to marry soon!  Do you think I'm right?
Please respond if you have an idea as to why Eune chose to do this drama.   Post what you think?
Also, @s89s, I too believe that some things should be kept private until the two are ready to come out in the open.  We will keep the pics of the rings from fb private for now *wink,wink* ;) :-\" ;)) Agree?
I am going to go ahead and post this one YEH and MHIYD threads.  I don't care if I get bashed.  Wish me luck!

Guest novchime

Hi Goongfan11,  you made a choice (e.g. to write in other threads) and you stood by it!  I admire people who believe in something and who dare to be different from others.  Hurray!  Whatever the response is, just believe in your reason.  Everybody is entitled to his/her own opinion.

Warm hello to the other active Hyoonies, and to all others who read this thread....

Guest RitzTarits Sim

I think Eune and Jihoon talk behind cameras on the timing of dramas they accept. Usually their dramas are well synchronized, Maybe they even discuss if the offer is worth doing or accepting.  My closest hyoonie friends are all aware there are some private old photos of the two that I choose not to post in my FB until perhaps their special friendship is out in the open. Once in a while, I also get confi news from some friends about the two which I have no way of validating thus I keep those info to myself only. Thus I agree with goongfan to just keep to ourselves photos that may cause some fans who dislike Jihoon for Eune. But to rave how we feel about our love for the two, our suspicion of their friendship, our delusions is really okay to get out of our chest. Rave and rave for our royal couple.

As for posting in other threads, I am careful. Even in invitation of other FB groups for the two, I am careful so usually, I ignore those. One can only be careful.  Even in dramabeans, when news about Jihoon doing MTT drama, there were antis who came out. So...

I agree with both of you said @Goongfan11 & @RitzTaritsSim.. we must protect all information we get because we do not want this to be publicized to invite anti-fans to worsen jihoon and eune.. i also learn from my mistakes so things are not too widely exposed... hmmpphh. silence is better :-bd
we hope they both are telling the truth this later..

@Goongfan11 : you just do what do you want to do.. just like @novichme said.. if some of people bashed you.. i personally would favor you,, always beside with you. don't worry dear :)
:-h @mabelle, @novichme, @RitzTaritsSim @Goongfan11 and others : may you enjoy happiness and the root of happiness O:-)

Guest Vanessa Intes

hi i'm VANESSA INTES i came from philippines.I want to join this because i'm so very inspired of this couple in short i'm so very addict of this couple.I hope in their real life they are in together that's my wish..Since of my grade 5 life until now in my college life JOO JI HOON and YOON EUN HYE is the best couple for me.

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hyoonies!!  Big warm welcome @Vanessa Intes and @arviehamo.  I hope you are enjoying reading and looking at all the nice pics and videos of "The Royal Couple" as some of us like to call them.
Let's just compare the hats between our favorite "Royal Couple".  They are definitely the same.  I think something is definitely going on between these two.   YES!!!  I knew it!!!5cfe4a88-daa0-46ad-9d45-e88848ff7ca2_zps3eb84bb9-5324-4431-8222-705e5d7ba632_zps

Eune was clothes shopping with her co-star Jung Yong Hwa from her drama, "Marry Him If You Dare".   But wait!  Look at Ji Hoon oppa wearing the same hat at his premiere for "Marriage Blue"…very coincidental, isn't it?
90603929-22e0-4fd0-a316-e38b6670dca1_zps0e0a6b0a-0df0-4f1b-8231-f92cff380261_zps

Eune wore this hat at her fan meeting in 2012.  Ji Hoon oppa is wearing the same hat or very similar hat at his "Marriage Blue" premiere just a few weeks ago.  How could this be?  How can people say that they are not close?  I think they are very, very close indeed!
I'm so happy that Goong/Princess Hours is continuing to do well in the Phillipines. <:-P \:D/ =D>

Guest Nana Mary

PicsArt_1385809704251_zpsb25c264f.jpgPicsArt_1384921233117_zps93ac74ef.jpg
PicsArt_1384920920842_zps74bf419b.jpg
Annyeong, this is the first time i post in this thread, but actually im a silent lurker and already read all of hyoonies post since page 1 :)And about the ring, sorry if i posted the pic here not mean to give antis to jihoon and eune, i just want to make a clearer comparison for the pics. Btw if these rings what u guys talking about. I dont know if theres another ring pic in eune ring finger, hehei think its a different ring with the one that spotted in jihoon finger?I feel its safe to post about eune ring finger since its a news from 2012 and she also post the pic in 1003grace, her twitter account.
btw, if anyone here watch master sun, i seriously believe the hong sister inspired by goong story when they wrote it. Some similarity like the title joogoontaeyang (joogoon remind me of the way chaekyeong call shingoon) and also in the final ep of both drama, theres asimilar punch line (I post the screencap above).Its sounds like the same, in TMS joogoon said that hes "blinded by taeyang brightness" in ep 24 goong shingoon said " you shine so much i cant even look at you" (cant even look at u = im blinded, u shine so much=u shine so bright, same right? Lol or just my deluluing)
If its true the hong sister also goong fans i just hope they will write a romcom special only for eune and jihoon and since hong sisters very famous for romcom, eune and jihoon will not reject the offer so they will have new project as a drama couple again, so all hyoonies will be so happy. Please for everyone sake make this happend, please hong sister, ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ. Im getting crazy because I miss royal couple so much, i first watch the drama when Im 13 years old and now Im 20 almost 21 and still ship them.

Guest novchime

Nana Mary, thanks for your post.  Looking at the blown up pictures, it seems you are right about the two rings.  But I guess both have other rings as well. 

It is really amazing that many (including Vanessa Intes and the other Hyoonies) still hope for the two.  Their pairing in Goong, BTS, Baeksang, etc. were really encouraging.  I think many will appreciate their pairing again now that Goong is being shown in the Philippines.

I hope for the time when they are ready to confess about their relationship(s).  Can't wait for it, but have to be patient.  Some say: patient is a virtue. 

BJOP5Lq.jpg

@NanaMary : yes, i think this is different ring.. but this picture from the last year.. you can search/zoom in picture from ASH event in 2013.. you can see eune wear 3 different rings.. i'm not good in technology, so anybody can help please? :) maybe @RitzTaritsSim or @Goongfan11 : pleaseeee? :D :D :D
whoaa, you must addicted any Kdrama... because you can catch up the dialog from the master sun... you're a DAEBAK! :-bd
i hope Hong Sister can write the new story begin just the characters based on eune and jihoon from the Goong Palace or different kind but basic on the love story and
what we hope will become a reality one day.. just pray and believe ;;)

@Goongfan11 : "How can people say that they are not close?  I think they are very, very close indeed!"
YES!! YOU ARE NOT ALONE.. INCLUDE ME TOO!
:)>-

Hello @VanessaIntes and @Arviehamo! :-h welcome to the family Royal Couple
:x and any lurker here.. please give your support and love and think positive to our Royal Couple to confess about their relationships someday soon :)

i believe and will continue to believe eune and jihoon is are not just special friends.. but they are true secret lovers until someday it's clear if one of have a partner in real life.. so keep the destiny and pray [-O<

wave :-h to @Novichme, @Mabelle, @RitzTaritsSim, @Goongfan11 and you :-B

Guest Vanessa Intes

hi all i want to watch GOONG one more,one more,one more and i want forevermore to watch this drama..thanks a lot of this thread because this thread help me to get a pics of jjh-yeh because i make a album of them..

Guest Goongfan11

@s89s - I'm not sure if this is any bigger, but we can see that she is wearing three rings on her right hand.  None are similar to the cartier love forever ring. The picture below is from the ASH event. 
.d46207cc-e810-46ed-8897-b05e25699716_zps55927250-7ce5-47a3-8a80-33be010ee5fc_zps
This ring looks more like a wedding band and it is on her left hand.  (OoohhhI hope it means something meaningful to her) These pics are from the HighCut Korean magazine February 2013 issue.
I thought this part was interesting from the article:

On February 21, “High Cut” unveiled a series of gorgeous photos from its latest photoshoot with Yoon Eun Hye. The actress showed off a provocative and feminine look in Hawaii, where she flaunted her flawless figure while modeling Cartier’s accessories. She wore eye-popping outfits and posed with foreign models for a sexy, yet luxurious spread. 

In the interview that followed the photoshoot, Yoon Eun Hye talked about things that she really wants in 2013, her thoughts about the movie “Miracle in Cell No. 7,” and girl groups that caught her eye. Regarding her 2013 wishlist, she revealed that she wanted her own workroom and a boyfriend. She explained, “I’ve always thought of having a boyfriend but I kept pushing it back. I realized that he’s not something I can have whenever I want.” 

**Hmmm…she states that she didn't have a boyfriend at the time, Chincha?  My delusional thinking: "I better not say anything, until "WE" are ready to announce our relationship.  Hahaha…I'm crosses my fingers that she has to lie to the media.
This is article is from Soompi.  click on website belowe if you want to read the article.http://www.soompi.com/2013/02/21/yoon-eun-hye-goes-femme-fatale-in-cartier/#.Upq2eqViaxo

@Goongfan11... geez... she's such a beauty, eh!

55927250-7ce5-47a3-8a80-33be010ee5fc_zps

Hi All ...

honestly i dont understand how she could not have a boyfriend. IDK.. maybe she's to busy & packed up? doen't she feel lonely? she's so beautiful. there must be tonnes of guys who are trying to be her boyfriend! ;))

if she actually has a boyfriend.. too bad then, that she has to hide it from public. but maybe it's the public itself who makes the celeb need to hide their love relationship. it's not an easy situation for the celeb, then.

i agree for not widely exposing our hopes concerning Goong couple. what we have now is actually based on assumptions. easily to be attacked back by antis.
that's why honestly speaking, photo shopped (psd) pictures are not my favorite.
in early days when i tried to find anything about Goong couple, i did not familiar yet with this fandom and internet wise. i thought all of their together pics are real. i was having high hopes. and got disapointed when i knew some of them are photo shopped.

but maybe that's what shipping is? IDK.. but in my opinion, it can mislead someone. but i guess psd picture is a common practice in shipping a celeb couple.
oh well. anyways..

Analyzing situation/condition or checking similarities are much much more better. :-bd   it's not faking something.

to expose our feeling, wish, analyze, or post pictures in this thread, I guess is OK. this is Goong thread, which of course will be relate to Goong couple.
as long as we don't post something, which actually comes from closed group, into public consumption, like this thread.
don't you think so?

to post our wish in other social media (which is widely open to public), i think it's also OK. just better to be more cautious.
myself prefer to be low profile, with my wish and admiration to Jihoon ssi or my wish for Goong couple.
i'll express my comment more openly or detailed about Jihoon in Jihoon thread, than in other public media. because Jihoon thread is for Jihoon fans.
to whom who anti Jihoon, should just go off. if you're an antis, then the thread is not for you.

it's the same for Goong thread.

it's just my opinion.
be a free mind here about Goong couple. just be cautious, for their sake. let's keep our hope and be realistic at the same time.

and welcome to new member! :-h

Guest Goongfan11

Hello Hyoonies!!!
I would like to welcome all the newbies who have joined this thread such as @Nana Mary, @Vanessa Intes and @arviehamo.  It's nice to know that there are still those who are still in love with Goong and the Royal couple.  Thank you Nana Mary for your keen insight on how the new drama "The Master's Sun" had also used a similar line from Goong about how the male lead spoke of their love interest by saying, "You shine so brightly that I am blinded by your beauty".  Seems like a corny line, but yet it still works as a romatic gesture.  Aawwww…keopta! Cute!
c8b84505-9ff1-49b6-a85d-09a7ce7a560d_zps
Ji Hoon and Eune are so good at crying scenes.  They can always make me feel sad when I see either one of them cry.  Such good actors!b446ea05-84ce-4ddd-a1f6-03ac44adccc0_zps
Another nice pic of the Royal Couple.

Archived