♥ Official ♥ Goong Couple - Ju Jihun & Yoon Eunhye

Rebby

Guest Vanessa Intes

hi HYOONIES :)

First time i heard this song , i realize that i can give a little try to all challenge of my life..

GOONG , JJH and YEH still my fav korean actor and actress for the rest of my life :) and GOONG also is my fav korean drama...JJH and YEH have thier chemistry and they are so very nice couple i've seen :) I'm hurt when the other fans of YEH did not agree of JJH and YEH :( and they say such thing about JJH my tears can fall and they broke my heart because of they HATE JJH for YEH :( but I can feel when I read all the post of HYOONIES this thread HYOONIES make me happy and you make my BROKEN HEART awake :).Hopefully HYOONIES we can't loathe our support to our ROYAL COUPLE and we do all our best to post all JJH and YEH :)

joo-ji-hoon-princess-hours-16572854-320-

yeh and jjh love :*
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7fb6UkPhpI5GYmi72f_0hqdefault.jpg

this pic jjh so look beautiful :)images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdYrMqxfuUFkDbOCuUX9h

OMG
009764.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzUXUq4HFR2x9cefmitbG

HAPPY FAMILY :)images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqhNyY5xYsKP6xuEOEI25

BOTH OF THEM ARE SO VERY BEAUTIFUL OF THIS PIC WHILE EATING LOLLIPOP :)5202tw.jpg

I MISS THE ROYAL FAMILY SO MUCH :(

goong.jpg

TAKE CARE HYOONIES :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello HYOONIES! :-h
We have not seen each other in a long time, how was your day? ;;)
Lately, Eune got my attention about her catch the bridal bouquet from Jadu, I just shoot "WHOAAA"...  we can all be happy maybe soon? :D
Because i read the answer from Jihoon interview last month, he will take responsbibilty from now.. hihi ;))
IF YES, WE ARE HYOONIES MUST BE HAPPY IN THE WORLD 8-}

Bbom3m4CMAAxIE6.jpg:largeBbom9fSCUAAZz3w.png:large
If Jadu intentionally threw the flowers to Eune, maybe she knows something that we don't..
BbonAwpCMAAVQnP.jpg:large
Credit Picture from FrenchNeri :)

I want to share something interesting about Eune drama, Marry him if you dare. This is my opinion, Eune do a drama MHIYD because she want to tell about her starts planning as soon.. i think she wants to get marry soon and about her future husband a someone like "Kim Shin"?? has a bad reputation in other eyes but only Na Mirae know that special kind in himself. So, i just get the message from Eune, it maybe possible? who's know? :-/ ;-)

1387185203-1673481571.jpg?v=1387185207
Latest photo from Jihoon.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/53182/jisung-joojihoon-and-leekwangsoo-cast-in-movie-together
1503901_1440003209552169_1848685224_n.jp
The movie will begin filming from next month, Jihoon was cast as the a swindler..so, please give your support to him =D>

1502573_1403675069875499_910643552_n.jpgThe latest photos from Jihoon and Eune got my attention again : You can see the rings look alike (Maybe YES or No) So, it's up to you to decide about it :-B

yzjj.jpgEune wearing pinky ring again, familiar style with Jihoon.. Well, eune looks tired and not feeling well tonight. But she is loyal and very committed to her friends. Hope eune get recovered soon :)
Okay, see you all in other forum! :-h

fbv0.jpgEune, why do you cover your bracelet? Hihi :D1507047_1403817669861239_1784789257_n.jp
Maybe the bracelet is same with Jihoon but i don't know.. Maybe YES or NO? :)
Bye Hyoonies! See you later.. i will be in ninja again 8-X 

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hyoonies!!!  Gomsamnida @s89s for all the nice pics of Eune and Ji Hoon.  You sure do a good job in finding the similarities with these two.  I think we are all happy that Eune caught the bridal bouquet at Jadu's wedding.  Of course, we are all hoping that her groom will be Ji Hoon, but if not, at least with someone who will love her forever and always.  I am crossing my fingers and praying that there will be an announcement soon and with our one and only Crown Prince.  
I hope 2014 will be Eune and Ji Hoon's year!!!  Take care my friends... :-h :-j :)>- :x

Guest Vanessa Intes

Annyeong HYOONIES !,eotteohge dangsin-eun?..patience you now I've just been busy posting .. just because I'm in school because of this we have few day we celebrate our Christmas party.

@s89s-how are you my friend?.Ahm,I felt impressed by Jadu so gave her the bridal bouquet with YEH because she would be the friend that she also married the next year.YEH that would be married in the next year or even need to see her just like he just grow to love with her until death.JJH would add the groom of YEH's wedding,I really pray that every day.I hope that the Lord would fulfill my prayers ....and I know that not only me that prayed that JJH be the groom of the YEH's wedding.
@Goongfan11-compliant I agree with you my friend .. Do not worry you're not alone in prayer, Jesus did JJH be the groom of YEH's wedding.I know all hyoonies awaiting the announcement, we really just do not lose hope to our  beloved ROYAL COUPLE.

I hope this will be in REAL :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3LQz24iCC9NPYLw1zBRj
I think YEH is the best bride who marries in the world.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRppeNQpT5nh6stvup9PMd

JJH also the most handsome groom who marries the world.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQ_H-P7n8xmixgFPSzPhB

really nice to see it in this picture would turn it REAL.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzXjMeqrgaEjHty9E1gps
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzIgrYqMfhwNSUq0_3wyM
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUsDUPZbxAOSI56uFEAxr
51510_1219268308091_400_300.jpg

God bless you all HYOONIES and TAKE CARE ALWAYS :)

Guest Vanessa Intes

Annyeong HYOONIES :) HOOOOOOOT AFTERNOON here ate Philippines :)

See something they really married,they look really nice.Hopefully they married in real life and that YEH wear nice wedding gown like it was in the pic and also that JJH also in this pic,beautiful right?weddingyehjjh.jpg

JJH signed autograph pic of YEH
260802663139064177.jpg

They look cute here right?
1143185944_Untitled_1.jpg

When I watched on this episode,my tears are flowing because I really felt like what CHAE KYUNG felt because JJH was detained because he is accused that he burn the room of  YUL in palace.
1151231745_BDC5C3A4C7ECBEEEC1F6B4C2.jpg

They really share same wardrobe!
5.jpg

It is we have requested Goong 2.
1151133868_l12.jpg

Of course, credit to Baidu fans of such beautiful psed pics
1151417475_together_blue_18.jpg

cute couple ever :)003.gif

JJH both pose to baby,they pout they're lips because they want to kiss they're love one's :*
JJH1.jpg

Look they wearing same cap :)
untitled-.jpguntitled.jpg

nice pic of them :)
060624225709_0001.jpg

JJH grabbed YEH hand and hold her hand to pull her out of the crowd. You can see them holding hands if u look closely, cuz the pic is pretty hard to see :)
airportscandal1.jpg

I LOVE THEM :)
jjhyehgif.gif
photo_256_1_1_no_18785_1.jpg
C1F6C8C4B4CFC0B8B3D72.jpg

YEH and JJH same pose :)1161761048_80_1.jpg

HAPPY FAMILY :)
photo_255_1_1_no_230_1.jpg

OMG !
hands.gif

@Goongfan11 no worries my friend :)

BYE HYOONIES this is for today :)

Guest Goongfan11

Annyeong Hyoonies!!!  A belated Merry Christmas, but an early Happy New Year!!!
I have been busy working on the continuation of Always In My Heart.  The new fanfic is called - The Monarchy 2013.  It's on a new website.  Below is the website address.  Enjoy! For those who tried the link earlier, try this again.  I had to figure out how to change it from private to public.  Sorry...mianhae! :x :)>- :\"> http://bingungmama.wordpress.com/the-monarchy-chapter-one-long-live-the-royal-family/

It takes me about 2 to 3 weeks or more just to write one chapter, so don't expect to see one too soon.  I will always post the new chapters here on Soompi, JJH loves Eune thread and on my fb.
f7d39acd-4155-4941-b37a-7664b40f195c_zps

Archived