☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest xxhoanganh

I want to thank everyone here who has had the courage to express their opinion, even if parts of it were not always favorable to 2PM or other groups. I like to read comments from people who have something different to say, who have honest criticisms and express them courteously and thoughtfully. I do not see any bashing going on here; on the contrary, I think this forum is showing honest, thoughtful, opinion.

When everyone just says "oh that was great" and "me too" I do not learn anything. It is when people describe what they have seen, and what it meant to them, and how it might have been better, that I learn more and appreciate more. So please, keep your opinions happening!

I also want to thank those who have been brave enough to criticize some of the latest 2pm performances. I have a difficult time enjoying performances where either Jay's parts are subbed/modified/glossed over or the boys are obviously tired or hurting. I really appreciate it when someone points out these types of performances, so I can avoid them. For example, thanks to the descriptions of the latest performance of A&A, I know enough not to watch it; if I did, I would just get angry and unhappy.

Those are my feelings, and when I read someone say we need to "move on," or "support the group as 6 members," I say, "why?" I am still a fan of 2PM, I will always be a fan, but this does not mean I have to accept the status quo, be thrilled about everything they do, or "accept" anything. I believe everyone should celebrate the fact that they can have their own opinion, and share it. Happy New Year, and let us all hope that 2010 will be kinder to us fans than 2009.

(i bolded some of the above to help make a point)

Completely supported and agreed

Glad you had the guts to say that

But not only what you said, others should just also accept that fact no one agrees on everything.

And i really don't want to have to bring up a sad example / analogy for this either.

"I don't like apples. ... but Oranges are the bomb diggity, yo."

OH dang. Did i just bash some apples?

I'm sorry, but some people are just taking things the wrong. way. and too sensitively at that.

And of course, if we say stuff about other artists (especially being in a 2PM forum) the sensitivity just gets so much higher..

Honestly, the 2PM/SNSD performance was too overhyped, it was kind-of just...dancing. but the skit was pretty cute. ohhh if only i could understand (hahahaaa)

[but of course, there were some people who really said unecessary stuff about other artists and we know who they are]

NOW my (quick) opinion.

SBS: Definitely the best (but of course, im 2pm biased rofl) 2pm had so many performances!! i guess finally SME/JYPE/YGE all get theirs, right?? i honestly really loved the girls singing guy songs // vice versa. I've rewatched like, all of them amillion times?? rofl.

KBS: this was the only one i actually watched stream. yeah, it was kinda boring (for my age) but the AAA Award at the end made it worthwhile (: plus the DBSK-stunt hahaha (but they were probably told to do that - or pre planned at least)

oh foshoooo

MBC: i'm working on watchin the videos. i need the 2pm skit subbed to understand waaaah ;___;

but so far, this seems more fun than KBS? IDK i shoulda watched it streamed AHHHH. sad. hahahaha

what was your opinions on the overall MBC??

(and about JYP "stealing" jay's part): Ohhhh i'm all for jay, but JYP wrote the song for them, come on, we couldn't see any other JYPE love ): and of course, as an artist, he needed to do somethin with his boys.

i'm happy with it, i saw them together and bonded on stage, and like someone mentioned earlier, he did this with Rain and WG too~

@mikanpuriname vvvvvvvv

i agree with you on the lackluster thing, but i really think its ONLY because they were tired and their superduper hectic schedule. sure they may have been a little disappointing? but i'm not worried about future performances like mucore/inkigayo etc. they can still definitely pull it off with more rest, etc.

on the jay thing: Actually, i think he's getting us more ADJUSTED to the fact jay's gone. but then, all these "Messages" he's coming back.

-sigh- uncompleted paragraph. no where to continue.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just came on to say my piece.

The conclusion from seeing the end-of-the-year perfs, is that 2PM needs to step up on their game without Jay. Some people are counting on Jay to come back, while some have moved on, but whatever it may be, 2PM guys' daejun perfs have shown that in these performances, they ARE lacking SOMETHING.

True, out of all those performances, there were one or two sparks, but overall, the performances seemed fatigued. Yes it's true the schedule has been hectic for them. But they didn't even look like they were having fun sometimes. The choreography for boom boom pow was lackluster. Dude the fist-pumps looks like they were just knocking on the door, and it also showed how much Khun CAN'T do acrobatics.

Sure some of the other boys can do cartwheels and do some roundoffs + back flip, but a lot of other boy groups recently have shown that fundamental gymnastics isn't that hard to pull off. They need that extra oomph that sets the finale. Since 2PM is known as a PERFORMANCE group, I expect them to really give a great performance. The Daejuns... have left me unsatisfied. Whatever happened to always bringing something NEW to the table? And what's up with ripping your shirt to show your wifebeater underneath? That was a little pointless in my mind, And also it seemed like it was just a pain for the boys b/c the shirts ended up puddling at their feet and that was awkward to say the least.

No comment on the JYP in AAA thing. Like i've always called it from the DAY that Jay left, JYP was going to try to infiltrate himself into the group as the 7th member sooner or later. And @ MBC it has happened. Let's just hope that it wraps up this whole thing and in 2010 we can start fresh, and we can hope to see a complete 2PM.

I just have one thing to say about the Taec/Yoona skit... umm.. why were they even fighting in the first place? I don't understand.

And one last thing, I think it's so ironic that Taec has become the most popular member now that Jay has left, because it just proves how self-contradictory Koreans are. They claim that they're all about the patriotism, but still, in every group, the member(s) from the US are always the ones to gain popularity/attention the easiest.

2PM fighting. I dont know what's in store for them in 2010, but they need to keep up that passion and fire before it dies out completely. Pretending to be zombies all the time probably doesn't help that cause... but yeah... I'm hoping to see more energetic performances from them in the new year.

Guest kay01dee

hey my lovely Hottests!

it's not 2010 where i am yet, but i wanna say HAPPY NEW YEARS to everyone! :D 2009 is a memorable year for 2PM. as fans, i am so glad to have gone through so many ups and downs with people in here. we may be complete strangers, but we're united through 2PM! i hope we continue to be strong for the new year!! jay park, man, you may not be with 2PM physically, but we know you're always with 2PM and that you are a very important aspect of 2PM. the boys are doing great, just what jay wants, and when he comes back, oh man, i can't even imagine what greatness will take place. 2PM = park jaebeom, kim junsu, nichkhun horvejkul, ok taecyeon, jang wooyoung, lee junho, hwang chansung.

now on to the mbc gayo:

i think the performances were okay. i love the boys, and as much as i want to see them every chance i get, i think seeing them so much for 3 days has worn them out and hence, affected their performances. they did an incredible job pulling through so they better get plenty of rest now that year-end specials are done!

honestly, i didnt think (and i still dont) people here were bashing until someone else said that people were bashing. i actually like that people point things out because it allows me to look at the situation in a different way. i'm not saying that i'm going to agree with someone just because they say something, but it's nice to know that people have their opinions and aren't going with what they feel everyone else thinks. with the whole 2PM & SNSD collab., i think it's cool how people are talking about the quality of the performance. trust me, i went to other sites and have read people bashing 2PM/SNSD just because they're 2PM/SNSD- ex.:"i don't like SNSD dancing with 2PM because they're too skinny" i mean really?! it had nothing to do with the performance! so yeah, i'm glad that there are people willing to discuss how they feel, without arguing of course. this is a discussion/forum, afterall.

as for me, AND DON'T KILL ME :ph34r: , i thought the performance was mediocre. i'm proud of both groups for being able to give us a show despite their hectic schedule, but i guess after seeing what they can deliver, i may have expected too much- and that is entirely my fault. as for the performance with JYP, i kinda laughed it off. i mean, he did so much for them with again&again, so i couldn't really hate on JYP. i just thought it was amusing to see someone like JYP getting down with the guys.

did you guys notice that for brown eyed girls' video thing, they started the flash mob at 2PM? homage to our boys, possibly? or am i just crazy?!

oh, and who thinks soompi or 2oneday might crash because of so many visitors/people online once jaebeom comes back? lol, my friend randomly asked me that and i really hope that doesn't happen! i wanna be able to share that day with all of you guys! i love you mang(s) ! :D:D:D

Guest avchuck

Just wanted to put out a special "Thank you--thank you, thank you, thank you!" to skelly. I just appreciated everything you said--I'm in full agreement.

Mmkay, so MBC Gayo w/2PM acts, to state it plainly they were all SO BORING! Personal stages and joint stages included--no hatin' involved. Heartbeat was bleh--normal--and Again and Again was super boring. I'm Jay bias so yes, I didn't like JYP singing his parts. However, after reading everyone else's comments that JYP typically do joint stages at the end of the year w/his artists, I felt better--but the performance was still a bore. Their A/A remix at the SBS Gayo was 100xs better! Hell--SBS Gayo topped ALL other Gayos! That was 2PM's best night and reasonably so, since that was THEIR night.

Another thing, saying Jay's a "shadow" or "ghost" IS too much and did more than HURT me a little--frankly, I'm angry. I have a thing for the underdogs and Jay is defintely the underdog in this four-month long situation. Jay's presence or lack thereof, should be felt by all fans in 2PM's performances because he IS the leader. Not to undercut 6PM's other performances either. They did VERY well promoting "Heartbeat" as we all know (w/back to back wins on the Kcharts) and their greatest stage was SBS Gayo. KBS and MBC sucked. At KBS they did performances that 2PM fans couldn't help but remember Jay, like the ending of "Heartbeat" with the 2008 MKMF ending, and the "Boom Boom Pow" performance, which was a definite throwback to the Dance Battle in January 2009--all of these stages prominently featured Jay. It's inevitable that fans will feel his absence and state it.

The worse thing that can ever happen is if everyone FORGETS JAY. But if there are fans out there who would rather he be left in September 8, 2009--it's not gonna happen. Jay IS the heart and soul of 2PM. To quote Ellie of Seoulbeats, "2PM without Jaebum is like Barney and friends without Barney." And it's not just the fans that are bringing Jay up every once in a while, but the guys are too. And sure, they mention him but whether Jay's returning or not is still up in the air. It's just as likely that he WON'T return as he WILL return. This unknown fact is the most exasperating of all...

As others have previously noted how other fan clubs have complained about 2PM with all this attention, I really do hope there's an official word on Jay's return or resignation because I'm sure the other fan clubs are beginning to resent them/us hottests as well. We need this final word to fully move on.

Guest slideandcollide

last batch:

b3sw45.gif

here's khun trying to resist wooyoung (failed attempt):

33545xh.gif

2ds4kmb.gif

kbw3zn.gif

2925w80.gif

2v9x6xy.gif

2q9z7s6.gif

rbb91l.gif

vwu8hy.gif

i'm finally done with yb parody (: i just had to gif everything <_<

Honestly, the 9PM performance was weird, so I agree with most of you who think so too. What I do not agree with, is that I don't think it's SNSD's fault or anything. They are definitely as good as 2PM when it comes to charisma and talent (even though people don't think that way), so don't blame SNSD for all the mess or the lack of energy. 2PM wasn't at their best either.

It's obvious that both groups were very tired from all the practicing and I think that's what killed the chemistry. I'm sure 2PM and SNSD could bond very well since they are friends in real life, that's why I'm sure there IS that chemistry somewhere between the both of them. The whole thing was just... pointless. I don't think there should have been a story in the first place. A dance performance like the SBS Gayo would have been SO MUCH better, and it's definitely my favourite 9PM collab among the SBS and the MBC one.

Nick Khun - Yoon A, Yu Ri - Taec Yeon, Woo Young - Soo Young... are definitely nice pairings. I just think the concept of the performance wasn't great.

In the end, I think a new collab could work better with more preparation.

Why people can't stop to talk about Jaebum in every single activity that 2PM do ?Even if it's good to don't forget Jay,it's very annoying and especially when it's about a remix version (even Taecyeon has modified his rap ,more soft etc) ...This is like Jay' shadow follow 2PM everywhere = Like a ghost ,and nobody ,even if it's the ghost of their best friend etc,want to be following by a ghost during their entire life (career)...I want to see 2PM shine like Shinhwa etc ,but this will never happen right ? because they can't totally shine when some people constantly bring down 2PM . They are like role model for me (their determination etc) and the only thing that I can do is to buy their cds and to wish that they will be in the top..That's simply make me cry to see how 2PM is return like they were in their debut ... I'm going to be crazy >_<

You know, how are you any better than those same people you are talking about?

You always bad mouth Jay in your posts... why?

Jay is an important part of 2PM and just because you have forgotten him , does not mean that everyone else has!

Why should any of us move on? Because you moved on? Just because he is not there in presence at the moment, does not mean you have to act like he never existed!

As far as the boys doing well... well I personally believe part of it is because of sympathy and hype. This is not to say that the boys were not popular but I think it would be naive to think Jay's situation did help to bring them more attention.

My worry is when 2010 is here, and new groups arrive and older groups come back, how they will fair with the competition when the attention is not on them!

And yes I am worried about Jay! He should be given a second chance!

Guest WHUUT-

Let's see, SNSD = CUTE/Girly type. 2PM = Beastly Idols. Do we have a connection anywhere? I can see why the performance was a bit awkward and lacking chemistry. I don't mean to compare or anything but, WG&BB they kinda both have that "bada$s" connection so I can see why theirs' wasn't as awkward. As for 2PM&SNSD or 9PM, there really isn't anything. It was like, cute girls being cute and beastly idols just playing along. o_o I don't really know how to word it, but yeah. And I must say, the fashion part did kinda play a role in a way, it made the stage more awkward. It just didn't go together is my point.

Working/performing many dance routines for three days straight must've been a pain. Let's all hope for the best for 2PM this coming up new year. :D (JAY!)

Guest Soulhead

You know, how are you any better than those same people you are talking about?

You always bad mouth Jay in your posts... why?

Jay is an important part of 2PM and just because you have forgotten him , does not mean that everyone else has!

Why should any of us move on? Because you moved on? Just because he is not there in presence at the moment, does not mean you have to act like he never existed!

As far as the boys doing well... well I personally believe part of it is because of sympathy and hype. This is not to say that the boys were not popular but I think it would be naive to think Jay's situation did help to bring them more attention.

My worry is when 2010 is here, and new groups arrive and older groups come back, how they will fair with the competition when the attention is not on them!

And yes I am worried about Jay! He should be given a second chance!

Oh no,never . The day when i will say bad things about Jay is far ,far,far away .Best dancer,best voice,best charisma,best sense of humour and he can speak english = He is my #1 =P I not ''bad mouth'' Jay but what he become in my eyes because of many fans . It's hard to explain in english but for me he is the best and i will be really happy if he return in 2PM ,but when people start to ''bashing'' 2PM because ''Jay is not here'' ,I'm just sad because 1) He appear like a burden for 2PM in my eyes 2) 2PM is treated like loosers without Jay sometimes because of that . In fact , I'm just a 2PM fan who just want to hear their music and see them pursue they carreer without (at least) bashing from their own fans ,nothing more and nothing less than that...

Oh and ,Bonne année (si y'a des francophones dans le coin !) or Happy new year ! ^^

Guest dianne29

I really appreciate how the people in this thread criticizes the group's performance than being overly defensive if the group didn't give their all in a performance. Some people just take the criticisms as something negative.. A performance group like 2PM needs criticisms on where they need to improve more than praises.

In my opinion, out of all the Gayo Daejuns, their performances in SBS were the better ones. We can see that they're tired, but I appreciate that they still did their best efforts to satisfy the audience. I'm satisfied with their performance, although they can improve, especially half of the group's vocal skills. Not being 2PM biased, but I genuinely thought that their stages in SBS Gayo Daejun were more enticing / exciting than most of the other performances. "Tired of Waiting" was a let down for me, it looked too messy :( But I guess this will improve a lot if they focus on practicing this song.

KBS Gayo Daejun was "meh" over all for me. Maybe it's the stage setting or something.. The 'dance battle' between the idol groups was cute, haha. But like most of you guys said, it was lacking. Like somewhere went wrong in the middle of it all. All of the groups, not only 2PM, didn't show their best efforts. I really, really like their performance with Shin Seung Hoon, though. They were working up the audience so much XD It's like they're giving everyone a taste of what they're capable of, even if they do need to improve and practice more to be able to give a better performance. Them winning song of the year with "Again & Again" was honestly surprising, considering that SNSD and SJ were there. I guess the boys were really surprised too, Junsu can't even talk properly XD

I think we all got too excited for their performances at the MBC Gayo Daejun, and then we got disappointed. Honestly, I was really expecting something awesome for the 2PM vs. JYP dance battle. I'm kind of disappointed that we only got some mild dancing and JYP-nim filling up Jay's spot. But I'd rather have 2PM's mentor fill up Jay's spot than someone else. I actually like 2PM's Again & Again performance, minus JYP-nim singing with autotune :| JYP's really awesome on his own, though. When I watch their performances with the remixes of Again & Again, I feel that it's really fresh and worthy of attention. It's just that they didn't show their usual energy and breathtaking performances.. Oh and, I really thought that 2PM and SNSD would do a performance where each of their fans would go crazy because of it.. Their performance was cute, but yeah.. They didn't really have chemistry. :(

I guess their performances were disappointing for us, because we were expecting them to put on an awesome show like they usually do. But three major end-of-year music festivals in a row, where they must have special stages, would be really tiring. I mean, their stages were different on each Gayo Daejun, and practicing for all of those simultaneously would be confusing. I'm only guessing this is one of the reasons why the boys lacked energy and were not in sync with each other.

The skits that they did were really fun, and this might be a biased comment, but out of all the music dramas in SBS Gayo Daejun, 2PM's "You're Beautiful" parody was the best! (maybe I'm just saying this as a You're Beautiful and 2PM fan. XD) I was kind of disappointed though, I was expecting that it would be Khunyoung to kiss. Haha.

Honestly.. Hottests and the 6-member 2PM now should really do their best FOR Jay. Jay doesn't want 2PM to fail because of him, and that's why he left. Remember? I haven't moved on, but that doesn't mean that I won't appreciate the 6-member 2PM. It's just that even though they are physically 6 right now, it feels like they are still doing this, rocking the stage WITH Jay. This is just how I feel :)

Long comment is long. Happy New Year, Hottests! May 2010 only bring us and 2PM (all of K-Pop actually. :ph34r: ) good luck, and that our Leader Jay would finally come back :)Love & Respect !

Guest chimeraspunk

i think skelly said it well on the mode of discussion in this thread

this issue has been brought up so many times

i think we all agree - that everyone is entitled to their opinion

and sharing them in this thread..

but id like to emphasize something

it is okay to put out your thoughts here

but ITS NOT OKAY to bash or disrespect others

if someone is being uncivil, just respond as politely as possible

when you put out a rude post,

you incite hate and offend others,

and then we have to discuss the animosity issue in this forum over and over again.

so lets just be considerate in our posts as said by clueless_pig and lovegood.

so now that im done commenting on that..

I LOVE 2PM'S COLLAB WITH JYP! i love the again and again they did. it was so unique. and everyone knows JYP is the MASTER OF REMIXES. (think of wg's nobody)

i could feel more emotion in the 'ballad/slower' version. it refined the meaning of the lyrics. i like how jyp and the boys sing it. its like theyre baring their soul. and I LOVE 2PM DANCING/SINGING WITH MIC STANDS. -SQUEALS-

And is it just me or is Junho getting so much better at dancing! I always knew jay and woo to be the best dancers, but Junho is gaining some of my attention! He puts alot of precision and strength in his moves. Its a very manly touch to the routine! :D

And YAY for junsu's vocals getting so much more coverage these days at sbs and mbc gayo. Does junsu shine or what. Im glad he ended up in JYP and in 2pm! did u guys read his cyworld entry? it was so touching! i loved it that he was already contented to be able to do music. When I read that, I could really feel his sincerity and commitment to his work. Then when he said, hottests made him happier with the award, in my heart i felt that in my capacity as a fan, im gonna support 2pm as much as possible so they can be happier. so that they can reap the rewards from their hardwork and work-centric lifes.

when we talk about hardwork, i cant help but think about Jay.. i can't wait till he comes back so that fans all over the world can shower him with love and make him forget the past few months. i can't wait for 2pm to make memories with jay again! still something feels missing when i see them on stage or in pics.

now about the 2pm+snsd musical, i do too feel it was overhyped. but i guess it cant be helped when ure dealing with 2 very popular idol grps! It was a simple stage, but i was still entertained. i have no problems about taec or any of the boys dancing with the snsd girls. (theyre after all friends, and taec is a major fanboy!) it couldve been better, but u can feel the constraints - time, lethargy, etc. so with this much, i was happy.

okay thats all for now people! will post again soon (:

(and im sorry if i offended anyone if i was impolite in anyway)

HAPPY 2010.. CANT WAIT FOR THE LEADER TO COME BACK!

2010 WILL BE A BETTER YEAR FOR 2PM! :D

i don't get why people here try to bring down each other.

it's a new year everyone.. and this year whether or not Jae will make a comeback

people should stop telling each other that we should move on w/o him.

whenever one of the boys thank Jae, those i take as words of wisdom

that maybe its some sort of signal that he will be joining them again..

if you been in soompi 2pm thread for the longest time..

i say go to much more detailed forum (2OD) if anybody in here is not catching up w/

any of the boys recent journal entries.

i anticipated 2010 because i believe this year will be 2PM (not just 2pm.. "thee 2PM") year.

even though they are getting a lot of exposure w/o their leader doesn't mean that he is also not

part of being exposed.

remember this to all the one who thinks everyone should just stop mentioning JAE,

JAE IS THE REASON. should i remind everyone again the reason??

i thank him for making 2PM well known (although in a sad approach.)

but in that way, he actually did.

i want 2PM to to rise again this year.

and i really hope members here should stop making other people's feelings hurt.

WE WANT JAE, 2PM NEEDS JAE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and now, my little spat w/ 9pm and father JYP.

yet again, i'm not really liking "9pm" i guess "2pm generation" is better. lol!

not really feeling their little drama and the overall performace.. it was mad funny last year

w/ YG/SM drama parody. i hope they did it like that instead.

and JYP w/ his babies 2pm..

AAA ORIGINAL IS BETTER, remix was alright but if they could've just stuck w/ the

original w/ maybe Jae's voice in it.. would have been better.

Gayo Daejun this year wasn't that great.

not like last year.

I REALLY HOPE JAEBEOM WILL BE W/ US THIS YEAR

AND ROCK GAYO DAEJUN!

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE! :D

Guest hyuksu

Oh no,never . The day when i will say bad things about Jay is far ,far,far away .Best dancer,best voice,best charisma,best sense of humour and he can speak english = He is my #1 =P I not ''bad mouth'' Jay but what he become in my eyes because of many fans . It's hard to explain in english but for me he is the best and i will be really happy if he return in 2PM ,but when people start to ''bashing'' 2PM because ''Jay is not here'' ,I'm just sad because 1) He appear like a burden for 2PM in my eyes 2) 2PM is treated like loosers without Jay sometimes because of that . In fact , I'm just a 2PM fan who just want to hear their music and see them pursue they carreer without (at least) bashing from their own fans ,nothing more and nothing less than that...

Oh and ,Bonne année (si y'a des francophones dans le coin !) or Happy new year ! ^^

^ I think I understand what you're trying to say, but sorry if I misinterpret your words.

It's more like some fans think 2PM are incapable of doing anything great without Jaebum. I've seen comments around soompi/forum/blogs that has fans saying stuff like "oh, if Jay was there, he definitely would have shine in the dance battle" or "if Jay was there, he would have sang perfectly". I mean yeah, Jay is the all-around member in the group, but it's been nice seeing the other members step up. Some fans are just tired of being Jaebum brought up when it's done so by putting down the other members. We all want Jay to come back, but the past couple of months have shown that the boys are adequate without him and I think that it scares some fans because the boycott didn't really work. The boys have been pretty much everywhere minus variety shows.

And the 2PM/SNSD performance, it was obvious there wasn't enough time to prepare and both groups put much more effort in their individual stages later on the show. Everything about it was simple from the concept to the dancing. I don't know why some of you guys keep on insisting that everything SNSD do is cute. If you've guys have been watching their performances on all 3 gayo festivals, they're more than capable of dancing more vigorously than the usual cutesy crap. But yeah, I would have preferred it if both groups had done a longer skit together like the boys did with the 'You're Beautiful' parody. They didn't even explain why Yoona was ignoring Taec's phone calls in the first place.

Guest runawayu

I know I'll get bashed by this opinion but this is just my 2cent.

I think I understand what Soulhead is trying to say but put the words in a wrong way to make it as if she is "bad mouthing" Jay (even though I don't see how Soulhead is bad mouthing), he/she is just trying to say : Give the 6members the credits they deserved for all their hard work instead of saying bringing them down by saying "Jay will make it better" or something like that. I mean how do you feel if someone says to you, "without XXX, you all are just like any other people." I don't expect people to go "Wow! That's awesome." or something like that when there is clearly some minor flaws in it. At least appreciate their efforts by giving constructive criticism. such " They could have done if they improve their vocals/dancing/whatever."

And I wish some people do not always see that bad side of Jay's departure, the good side of Jay's departure is that the underrated members is getting more attention. For example, Junho, I know he can sing, but not that well. When they start their heartbeat promotions and the gayo performances I am like WOW! and started to see hisb own charismatic side.

And about the 9PM performance, I think one of the reason they choose SNSD is because their image suits the storyline. Can you imagine AS acting like the waySNSD acted in the performance. Give SNSD props for that.

Guest Soulhead

@runawayu and hyuksu : thanks to explain my feeling in a good english ! (I really need to stop to sleep during my english lesson XD)

Way back into love is very beautiful , i fell in love with Nichkhun's voice when he sing this genre of song ,that's suit perfectly to his voice (a little out of topic but i needed to say that) ^^

Guest tikamicizia

I pretty much agree with you all.. they all lost without their leader. not that I say they're note talented,, look at their individual dance with snsd in sbs,, wooyoung is amazing!! and their heartbeat promotion was really good!! but when they do special stage like those,, no one to lead them and coordinates all the moves.. it's like they lost the glue who'd make them united as a group.. we know jay is a leader for a reason.

and I won't hate jyp at all because of the perf... it's his song,, he loves 2pm and care bout them. besides, they still keep jay's voice..

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! hope for the best in 2010!!! hope our leader can return before his birthday!!

btw I love their slow version of AAA.. yea, ignore the autotune,, but they loook sooo sexyy with the stand mics... yeah, esp. you junho! and we didn't get to see ur abs in 2009,, sighh lol

Guest fattie8701

This is my opinion on things:

To be honest, I did not like the 2pm/Snsd performance for various reasons, neither of it being anything to do with snsd themselves. The biggest one for me, was that it was mundane! Whenever a person watched 2pm prior to this whole Jay incident, the adrenaline rush you would get was like woah!! like they excited you and left you anticipating for whenever they would come back on stage. They were just different...

NO ONE is bashing snsd for all sones reading this. And i am not about to bash them either because i do genuinely like the girls and that genie song of theirs! BUT the image their company puts out for them is quite different from that of 2pms'. The music genres they produce are very very different as well. SME gives you bubble gum pop, YG gives you hiphop, JYPe gives you a mixture with some r'n'b in there. With their performances, it looked like they couldnt find a middle ground where it wouldnt be too cutesy or too beasty. It was something we have seen every male group succumb to when performing with girl groups whose main concept is cute/innocent/pure/tamed sexy.

As for their performances, they were lackluster for several reasons possibly the main ones being that they had so little time to come up with ever changing choreography and having to perform so many stages over the course of 3days, another being that the 170cm pink bunny is not there to keep them going when they are depressed or tired. BTW am not saying the entire thing was very bad and am sure neither is anyone else in here. Its just not what you expect from them and its not what it used to be! and one starts to think of the fears of the possible repercussions of them losing their charm.

And sincerely speaking not to undermine their efforts, but without this Jay incident i can promise and guarantee you the height and fame our beautiful boys are getting would not have come this soon. So i cannot forget Jay and i will never stop screaming how important that 2pm=7 is but at the same time i will not stop screaming when the other 6 perform awesomely either. 2pm without either of these 7 boys is not 2pm, its just simply something else.

Archived