and uploaded 2pm you're beautiful parody to my ipod lol

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ephemeral.

EDIT: I just had to top a page with this crappy post. =o=

CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING SONG OF THE YEAR. <3

They won by a large margin. JYP seemed so happy for the boys. Jay would be too. :]

I lost my huge fangasm post. ; A ;

Alright, starting from scratch ~

SBS Gayo Daejun

I wish I could live in that haunted house with 2pm zombies. Totally.

Their Heartbeat intro was amazing, so was the ending. Like WOAH, big shock. <3

I'm so happy they performed Tired of Waiting. Dems, hot slouching on those couches.

GIRL PARODIES. JUNHO'S BUTT. <3

Sign was great. Junho's cute, Chansung's concentrating on being pretty.

Jokwon's.. LOL. Ga In would surely be proud. Love Doojoon's rapping. Hot Blood bros. :]

MISTER! Wooyoung and Nichkhun are such cuties ~

I spot JUN BEEP! He was totally enjoying it. And as I was saying, JUNHO'S BUTT. <3

And a bit of Junsu bias this time. BUMP N' GRIND. I LOVE HIS VOICE.

Last time he sang it, he said Juri, but this time, his falsetto youuu~ was LOVE. <3

I spot Fashionista Junsu btw. That fur jacket, that shirt, that glove, those shoes. *o*

I hope more people will take notice of him now. :]

Although 2pm's redemption of 5 Steps was kinda weak imo, Chansung was cringe-worthy. Junho was good.

And obviously.. JUNSU OMG. He shined brightly tonight, with Kim Tae Woo, Jonghyun and K.Will too.

I wish Taec would have sang a bit, I mean, his English is godly, haha.

LOOOOOL.

EVERYTHING ABOUT THE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL PARODY WAS HILARIOUS.

I couldn't keep my eyes off-- That's right. Taec and Junsu, they kept doing small things. LOL.

But woooah, the couples I worship are here. Woo x Junho and Woo x Khun. <3

I lol'd when Heartbreaker and I Don't Care were playing.

/gets shot.

^

^

I was waiting for the chance to top the page so that I can unleash my gif spam lol but whatever I'm gif spamming right now:

BEST ENDING EVER

CHANSUNG THE ITALIAN GOD

FIERCE BOYS ARE FIERCE

THIS DESERVES SPECIAL ATTENTION: JUNHOOOOOOOOOOOO

WORK THE WAVE JUNHO!

credit:omonatheydidnt

brb with more delicious gifs

Guest DongBangShiDae

^

LOLL!!! the special attention one

that is pretty funny who is that that has his shirt all the way down?

and whooo chansung looks like an italian prince in that pic

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

i miss ya jay. come back for 2010 k?

anyways it seems like the boys are good (: the you're beautiful parody had me laughing so hard (:

lol i was giggling the whole time.

man im such a fangirl LOL

anyone loved the 2pm beast collabs?!?! (: kekeke

Guest haiphuong

CONGRATS FOR THE BEST SONG OF THE YEAR.

This is such a good sign for my working day. Honestly, I never thought that they could win cause "Gee" and "Sorry sorry" did very good this year, esp. "Gee" was at No.1 on Music Bank for 9 times.

Compare to SBS, KBS's perf. was just ok but can't blame them. They did the most of the stages in the 2 events and they can't be good in both 2. The best part for me is all of them ripped...ke ke ke. But on a contrary, I don't know if any of you have the same idea like me. I think they ripped too much recently and I'm afraid that this would make people get bored and might think that they are overdoing it.

I hope that they would change their hairstyle for the next song promotion. I love their zombie style but I don't really like their long hair with "corn" style (sorry for my bad english. I don't know how to call their hair style in SBS and KBS).

Guest sunmikiwangjang

congratulations for song of the year!!!

i think this one makes it more meaningful since jyp was there and because jay participated in this song.

2009 was definitely a great year for 2pm but also a tough year as well.

hopefully 2010 will bring great happiness to the boys

http://i50.tinypic.com/krx29.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2enoze0.jpg

Bear Magnae chansung shows his 2 total different sides!!!!!! WOW! poor nichkhun= .=

in Sign, Chansung is so beautiful? keke....

http://i46.tinypic.com/2qcq9o6.jpg

they r the best n handsome beasts, rock the stage!

Guest theblazenazn

MBC will also have a similar poll for Best Artist / Song of the year (I'm not sure which)

Here are the contenders:

http://i49.tinypic.com/2l9is8.jpg

Oh Lord, After the Stunt Hottests pulled last night, SONE & ELFs will be on ULTRA-TITANIUM ALERT. If its Voting again, I hope Hottests can pull through one last time for 2PM this year. BEST OF LUCK 2PM! I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL WIN AGAIN, but if not we are all still proud of them.

But if it's MBC decided, I'll actually be more worried, that entire network is ran by SME Artists and MBC loves them so people say they're bias. Its what alot of people say so take it with a grain of rice and dont attack me if you're a SME fan trolling in this thread. MBC never gives out Music Awards, all of a sudden they gave one out to SNSD at the MBC Entertainment awards but there was absolutely no criteria announce and revealed ahead of time. I hope they will be fair to 2PM and at least conduct a fair awarding process tonight.

Guest woojjen

LOL. i had so much fun watching our boys, they totaly owned every show, haha. OMG so much exposure for my WOOYOUNG!! lavitt. LOL. JAY must be proud. keke ~

their sexy back <3 totaly DAEBAKKKK!! reminds me of DBSK's back exposure last year. i remember my anticipation last year because of wonderbang collab (sbs is the best fest, next is mbc) . & i agree KBS was the WORST fest. just like last year. LOL. wel, this year is definitely 2PM's year.. & wooyoung's year. LOL.

WOOYOUNG <3

BEST ENDING EVER

http://i50.tinypic.com/krx29.jpg

credit:omonatheydidnt

^^^

Chan, taek, and woo look extremely fierce and beastly. =]

for KBS... i guess it was more classy i should say since there was a lot more of the older audience.... haha i was cracking up in the beginning because kim gun mo brought taek to the front and taek was like "WTF.. but okay" haha silly boy.the dance battle was so blah.... it wasn't 2pm.. its missing that swagger and attitude kinda reminds me of their dance for Low. there was SOOOO much exposer in this one though =] JYP was cheesing after the winner was announced... he must be proud. i saw taek mouth "you guys are going to win" to SNSD but we won!!

p.s. i dont get why everyone is saying they pulled a DBSK..... DBSK was always popular and they have a HUGGGE fanbase (they do have the biggest fanbase in the world..) DBSK never came back from hitting rock bottom like our boys did so why did they pull a DBSK. they pulled their own stuff

VVVV thanks for the clarification. but still our boys/ hottest did it. =]

Guest CornPOPSat2PM

L1L_M1Z_SUJ1N :

Haha, people were talking about last year's performance when DBSK stripped with their backs showing not what you interpret it to be :D

Congrats to 2PM!

Guest xxhoanganh

Haha help me out here

Where can i watch MBC stream tomorrow? as in websites?

And WHEN Does it start? (korean time)?

i'm so confused, sorry to be a beggar :D

(you rock it junho. )

Oh Lord, After the Stunt Hottests pulled last night, SONE & ELFs will be on ULTRA-TITANIUM ALERT. If its Voting again, I hope Hottests can pull through one last time for 2PM this year. BEST OF LUCK 2PM! I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL WIN AGAIN, but if not we are all still proud of them.

But if it's MBC decided, I'll actually be more worried, that entire network is ran by SME Artists and MBC loves them so people say they're bias. Its what alot of people say so take it with a grain of rice and dont attack me if you're a SME fan trolling in this thread. MBC never gives out Music Awards, all of a sudden they gave one out to SNSD at the MBC Entertainment awards but there was absolutely no criteria announce and revealed ahead of time. I hope they will be fair to 2PM and at least conduct a fair awarding process tonight.

I actually don't mind 2PM not getting the awards. I think those awards are just encouragement and actually it can create more fanwars.

I realize that fans sometimes are too caught up in their fandom that they want their idols to win over others. But if you look at the KBS clip of 2PM winning Song of the year, there are a few precious moments that I definitely value more than the award itself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI5UJxKVk9k

1/ I think it's SNSD Taeyeon or Sunny signaling Taecyeon "2PM wins" (maybe she and Hyoyeon took a peek at the award card that the old man was carrying) at 0:18 and Taecyeon shook his head "nahhh, you guys win"

2/ 2PM hugged Shinee

3/ 2PM shook hands with SNSD

4/ 2PM hugged Super Junior --> SuJu Shindong imitated 2PM's heartbeat move.

It's these small things that made me realize that these idols are friends in real life and they are truly happy for their friends' success. I wish that every award season, fans of all groups can peacefully enjoy the show, whether or not their favorite groups win. I think Kpop will be much more fun that way.

but anyway since I'm here writing essay again, I'm gonna put up some pics :)

KIM BO PEEP

JAY'S WISH IN WILD BUNNY HAS BEEN FULFILLED: WOOYOUNG IS EXPOSED!!!!!!

JAY, WE ARE COMING TO GET YOUR richard simmons BACK TO 2PM

Edit:

I AM SO PSYCHED FOR THAT 2PM - SNSD JOINT STAGE IN 10 HOURS.

NICHKHUN AND LEE BO YOUNG IN LOVE?

Lee Bo Young and Nichkhun will be featured in a scene from a romance movie during tomorrow's '2009 MBC Gayo Daejun'.

Lee Bo Young will be the female MC alongside Kim Gura and Shin Jung Hwan, but is planning on surprising everyone by transforming into a singer for the special occasion!

With Nichkhun of 2PM, she will be singing 'Way Back Into Love' from the movie, 'Music and Lyrics'.

Lee Bo Young already proved her singing ability in the movie 'Once Upon a Time', where she transformed into a jazz singer, so this performance with Nichkhun is making everyone excited!

As for you, 2PM fans, this is for you! Nichkhun will be revealing his hidden piano playing skills!

A representative of Lee Bo Young said, "Lee Bo Young has been practicing a lot to showcase a performance that would remain in everyone's memory."

OMFG SO EXCITED:

JUNHO TELLS YOU TO STAY UP AND WATCH MBC GAYO SHOW

LAST EDIT:

TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO WATCH THE SHOW:

TRY THESE THREE LINKS

http://kpopflash.net/stream/

http://tv.zeroboy.net/topstarcraft

http://www.ustream.tv/channel-popup/kpopflash2

they're gonna stream it when it's time for the show. But you should have backup plan too since those sites (best quality) often crash.

You can read the instruction for other streaming options here (just replace KBS with MBC for all options)

http://community.livejournal.com/omona_lounge/238374.html

good luck streaming, we should do a live feed party here in 2PM's thread lol

Guest theblazenazn

@Max23, I see your point but its an award. Everyone wants to win it, nobody goes into the Oscars or Golden Globes wanting to lose inorder to appease others. 2PM has said before they have high hopes in wanting to win awards to show their success, Junho even cried when they won last night. Yes, they hugged and congratulated but isnt that the gracious thing everyone does to the winner? I'm sure SNSD & SuJu would have rather won the award themselves then let 2PM win it last night if they had a choice.

Everyone will never be 100% in agreement with Awards, so why not be on the winning end than the losing end. However, I agree with you, they already won enough and practically took over the Gayo Daejuns so Win or Lose tonight, 2PM wins.

last post, til midnight..

http://i47.tinypic.com/seazuq.jpg

Thanks for sharing the pics. Junho so cute. I just notice they put a sticker thing to cover some letters on the sweatshirt. When I saw the bo peep performance I thought their sweatshirt was cute but then I was like 'an' and 'at' hm...ok. Now taking a closer look @ Junho's bo peep pic I can't make out the rest of the letter @ the beginning but the end spells 'A N O O A T'? Lolz just curious ahehehe. Anywho gosh sad that I won't be able to catch tomorrow performance live. I really enjoyed watching the 1st 2 gayos esp the sbs one. Wonder how their swimming pool performance will be. I hope they dont over exert themeselves.

p.s. Anyone know the name of the 2 songs that the boys performed in legend and idol w/ Shin Sueng Hoon?

Archived