☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest snoop_angel

Where can we watch the live streaming of MBC tonight?

please && thank you!

Jaebummie <3 happy new year ! ! !

leadja! saranghaeyo!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 베로.aYm

I made another drawing, this time is Jaebum and Wooyoung in Teen Choice Awards from this summer =)

I hope you like ^^

is this picture::

and tomorrow is the birthday of Junsu =DD

Guest taejun4

QUESTION!

is KIM JUNSU birthday fall on the 1 Jan or 15 Jan. I check at all the web available, bt all of them give diff information. I'm confused!

Guest kiut_me

QUESTION!

is KIM JUNSU birthday fall on the 1 Jan or 15 Jan. I check at all the web available, bt all of them give diff information. I'm confused!

Kim JunSu Birthday is 1st January which is tomorrow!

Yeah he'll be 21 tomorrow but 22 in Korea ;D

in my place is JAN. 1 2010.. so

HAPPY NEW YEAR HOTTEST!!

hope this year leadja gets to be w/ us..

and lets make sure 2010 is 2PM's year again and again.

happy new year

park jaebeom

kim junsu

nich kun

ok taeckyeon

jang wooyoung

lee junho

hwang chan sung!

and HOTTEST!

let's make sure LEADJA is back this year!!

edit: ;lkahsklf!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JUNSU!!

(in my case.. lol!)

or HAPPY early BIRTHDAY KIM JUNSU!!

may your wishes and luck bring you happiness this new year!!

saranghae!<3 confused on this one. i'll make the font bigger when it's confirmed.

Guest 베로.aYm

is true =S

in the first message from Soompi for the junsu birthday is in day 1 but on the official website puts on 15: S

and

새해 복 많이 받으세요!

I hope this new year Jay give us a joy =)

Guest luvnhate

9pm just performed!!

it was awesome!!! tiffaney wooyoung couple is back hehehe

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

2.jpg

3.jpg

LOL wooyoung

4.jpg

5.jpg

reminds me of wild bunny days

Guest cheezychunnie

i think Junsu's besday is not today..

if it is today,the other boys wud definitely give a shout out during

their interview wif the mc on mbc gayo..

juz my presumption...they will definitely sing a besday song live for their hyung :)

im sorry to ruin anyones' New year but im disappointed with 2PM's AAA performance

my heart hurts...really...as in literally..

i cant bear seeing anyone taking jay's spot.. even worst...seeing JYP taking it

im not happy at all

i need to rewatch SBS Perfomances to make me happy again

Again I apologize to everyone... i just need to release my feeling and soompi is just my avenue

Happy New Year Everyone!

guys..i just watched 2pm's performance with JYP....our guys seemed out of breath....

and actually the per with SNSD was not that interesting as i expected...

however,love to see our guys on stage....

Happy New Year.....hope that we'll soon see Jay

Guest kayleevn

^ I love that AAA remix, better than the one in SBS Gayo, and JYP is great

Actually my post has been double and I don't know how to delete one, so come back and edit my first post.

Thank you guys for the pics. Just finish watching MBC Gayo!!! Feel a lil sleepy during the show lol!!!

Guest kayleevn

I TOTALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH A&A PERFORMANCE

JYP is amazing!!! Love the fact that I can hear their vocal clearly and they're so good!!! JYP family jjang!!!

And the Heartbeat intro is awesome. All I can think about now is white shirts, abs and water lol!!!

The joint stage with SNSD is quite boring to me. Not that I don't like the girls, but the music and the dance are not that excited, made me sleepy though!!!

And among the 3, I think SBS Gayo was the best! Sexy, cute, hot and funny at one time. 2009 is 2PM's year.

Ang HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!! It's 11.35 now in Viet Nam, almost 2010!!! Happy new year Korean! Happy new year Seattle! And happy new year for all Hottest!!!!!!!!

Guest famholic

im sorry to ruin anyones' New year but im disappointed with 2PM's AAA performance

my heart hurts...really...as in literally..

i cant bear seeing anyone taking jay's spot.. even worst...seeing JYP taking it

im not happy at all

i need to rewatch SBS Perfomances to make me happy again

Again I apologize to everyone... i just need to release my feeling and soompi is just my avenue

Happy New Year Everyone!

I totally agreed!!! How could he do that? Even though JYP is there teacher/ giving support or whatever, but that part is Jay's. He took Jay's solo and Jay's spot. I'm not happy with that at all.

Sorry everybody for complaining, anyway, Happy New Year!!! :)

Guest everybodyshout

oh again and again was horrible when JYP started singing with his autotuning keyboard. (especially in a slow remix?) i'm not very fond of his original voice too, it sounded too... rough.

i started cringing honestly when jyp came in after junsu's minipart ended. was hoping for junsu to continue all the way. would have preferred 2pm performing alone.

uh, bad, bad, bad. i'm really sorry JYP as much as i do respect your eager and passion to sing, that was just cringeworthy T.T

oh the secondhand embarrassment.

Guest Soulhead

Why people can't stop to talk about Jaebum in every single activity that 2PM do ?Even if it's good to don't forget Jay,it's very annoying and especially when it's about a remix version (even Taecyeon has modified his rap ,more soft etc) ...This is like Jay' shadow follow 2PM everywhere = Like a ghost ,and nobody ,even if it's the ghost of their best friend etc,want to be following by a ghost during their entire life (career)...I want to see 2PM shine like Shinhwa etc ,but this will never happen right ? because they can't totally shine when some people constantly bring down 2PM . They are like role model for me (their determination etc) and the only thing that I can do is to buy their cds and to wish that they will be in the top..That's simply make me cry to see how 2PM is return like they were in their debut ... I'm going to be crazy >_<

Archived