☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest hypocrite

Hey....please stop all the bashing and fighting...

it's no use to blame on one side..I honestly think the boys have been overworked... All of these 3 days performance (SBS, KBS & MBC), none of them got my sympathy. To be honest, the boys didn't put maximum effort, the best performance for me was heartbeat during SBS fest and AA remix with JYP on MBC; both of them were not as wow as I imagined as well~

the rest were blah... other performances were overdid, over collaborated, overhyped. I cringed when watching them.

At last, I just hope the boys will get a very good rest for these next days before the concert. Hopefully Hottest will get surprise on Jan!

Happy New Year guys!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chopper!

well, SNSD and 2PM are the two hottests groups of 2009, and the fans were wanting it, but i understand why some fans would be disappointed. it looked weird and the organization was a mess.

tho i much preferred afterschool and 2pm together because they are fierce dancers (;

but whatever, i aint compaining about the two groups and their chemistry. it was a fun gayo overall and i don't want to go on and on. 2PM was amazing and that's all i'm going to say. i don't care about snsd or who could have done it better. they can try another collab next year and improve. WG & BB were awkward at first, but they got to know each other better with various collabs. so i think they'll be better in 2010.

i think the 2PM you're beautiful parody will be unforgettable haha that kiss (; and the micheal jackson tributes<3 i loved these^^ OH and the boys doing the girl group dances, most def my favorite^^ hehe

well, 2PM, happy new years baby<333 i love you and stay healthy ^^

PLEASE THIS IS NEW YEAR CELEBRATION. STOP BASHING OTHER ARTISTS. I KNOW EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINIONS BUT PLEASE SAY YOUR OPINIONS IN A CONSIDERATE WAY.

Nobody is bashing other artists,

we are only expressing our opinions about a performance of a group with 2PM. You can't expect everyone to like the performance and praise it. It would be bashing if we were calling the other group lots of unecessary bad names and attacking them and their members, but nobody did that.

We are just talking about the performance and how disapointing it was.

I have nothing against SNSD, but the performance was awkard and all over the place and had no energy, charisma or chemistry. I cringed when watching it.

I know it might not be the best thing to compare it with other groups (because some fans are sensitive about it), but I can't help thinking that it would have been SOOOOO much better if 2PM was paired with other group. If 2PM was paired with other group, I'm sure the concept, style, chemistry and dynamic of the performance would be soooooo much better and unique.

WG & BB were awkward at first, but they got to know each other better with various collabs. so i think they'll be better in 2010.

WG & BB had chemistry since their first performance together and that's why so many fans asked TV channels to make other special performances of WG & BB.

2PM & SNSD had enough time to know eachother because they've been on lots of TV shows together and even did a CF together. Even though some of 2PM members are friends with SNSD's members, both groups lacked chemistry together.

------------------

EDIT:

what's with all those disagreeing stuff huh?

I just so WEIRD from few of you guys who doesn't like the 9PM perfs!

It's not that the girl group was weak or wtvr don't suits with 2PM blah blah i'm sick of these nonsense..

you guys are like haters or antis to whoever 2PM paired with..

C'mon it's just ONLY a performance why you guys just take it damn too seriously? It's not they're having scandal relationship!

I don't deny if there will be much more 9PM collab on this year too..

2PM really gave me such memorable moment of this year!

Don't be to sensitive and start labeling everyone as 'antis' or jelous fans just because they didn't liked the SNSD+2PM performance. You're obviously a SNSD fan, but it's not because you love them that you should expect everyone to praise their performances.

And the things we pointed are FACTS and not nonsense. Whoever watched the performance without biaseness will agree that it wasn't a good performance.

Guest Labacookie

^

^

^

Thank you. Disliking something =/= bashing.

And I actually wasn't that impressed with the stage either. XD

And I agree that people need to stop making assumptions about JYP's "replacing Jay" as others have said, he's performed at end of the year shows with his artists in years past. This isn't a conspiracy. Give it a rest.

Edit: zahieyjunki, please watch who you refer to as a hater or anti. We aren't required to like everything that 2PM does or all joint stages, that doesn't make people "haters", it just means they don't like it. You complain that people are taking the one performance "too seriously", and then you throw around words like that? I didn't take it that seriously, I just wasn't impressed with it, and neither were other people. It's our prerogative. Nothing to get that worked up over.

And for the record, there are 2PM/female pairings that I like very much, and it's not a matter of jealousy if that's your assumption. This particular stage was kind of meh to me. Other people have their own reasons, and you can't just slap a label on anyone who dares not like something.

Guest zahieyjunki

It's not that the girl group was weak or wtvr don't suits with 2PM blah blah i'm sick of these nonsense..

C'mon it's just ONLY a performance why you guys just take it damn too seriously? It's not they're having scandal relationship!

I'll actually be happy with 2PM w/ any girl group as long as it's good and there's Chemistry.

^^ i'll bold the word.. do you think they don't have any chemistry at all? like don't have it at all? huh..

it's not their fault anyway bout the outfits, if you want to blame them, just blame their stylists..

wtvr you guys arguing about, the show is OVER! it doesn't matter anymore cuz both groups had put a great performance together not the joint stage but overall i was impressed of them!

Guest theblazenazn

I'll actually be happy with 2PM w/ any girl group as long as it's good and there's Chemistry. And if we do not like the Performance, it DOES NOT mean we are Haters or Antis. I bet if we poll, the majority will say that performance was not good. It was a mess. As a matter of fact, when Wooyoung & Tiffany were dancing, you can see an awkward amount of SNSD members just standing in the back looking like they're bored and confused while listening & swaying to the music. And if the girl group was not weak & strong enough to match 2PM's abilities & make an unforgettable performance then we would have nothing to say about it. If they push beyond their cutesy comfort zone & do this..

12621064892009123002093.gif

12621064892009123002093.gif

(She did a Butterfly Twist which Wooyoung & Junsu always does, very dangerous because it's acrobatic & can tear your muscle if you don't know what you're doing, impressive for a girl to give effort & try to be like 2PM)

The outfits didnt even go together. 2PM were dressed in edgy dance battle clothing, and SNSD were ALL dressed in jeans & dress shirts rolled above their belly (Not sure why though).

9pm just performed!!

it was awesome!!! tiffaney wooyoung couple is back hehehe

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

2.jpg

3.jpg

LOL wooyoung

4.jpg

5.jpg

reminds me of wild bunny days

My dear,

which clip r these pics from? Im so curious about that!

Happy new year all!

Guest slideandcollide

hey i guess some of them are just disappointed with the 9pm collab because they had higher expectations from them? i don't think anyone here is being a "hater" just because they do not like the performance (: i hope you understand~

on a lighter note, i have more gifs to share! happy new year, hottests! ♥

edit: @Shira_DBSJ & jaefan you're most welcome♥ (:

Guest Shira_DBSJ

hmm...my last post for today i guess..

oh well, i hope everything will okay this year..

and i mean everything..

whatever it is, im sure we're hoping that 2010 will the year where leader will stand on the stage again and it'll be another amazing year again for 7 of them.

dont fight anymore guys ;___;

and yes, i still can hear jaebum;s voice during AAA perf though.. well maybe it just me.

and one more thing...

i think 2pm-snsd collab was okay.. and when i said that, doesnt mean im an anti or something.

it just i dont feel it during the performance..

everyone can state their opinions but of course no bashing.

EDIT:

thanks for the gifs slideandcollide! :)

LOL i just cant get enough of the parody. EPIC XD

Guest rain_4ever

My dear,

Happy new year all!

Yes, I wonder which clip are thiese pics from?? I tried to find it but nothing!! People who have this clip can upload it, please!!

omg ROFL, slideandcollide, i literally laughed out loud when i saw your first gif. Then i rmb your username. :lol: Coincidental! and thank you for sharing the gifs :)

and Gahee can do the butterfly twist because she's been a dancer/ backup for over 10 years. LOL not only SNSD,but can you name one member frm a girlgroup that can do that besides Gahee?

nobody here is hating on anyone(except for that one person who said SNSD didnt dance but only showed skin[major rofl]), more like the performance which i admit could be better and its all because of the PDs or whoever wrote that script/skit. so, once again peace to either the collab topic or JYP/Jay topic.

Guest zahieyjunki

okok, fine wtvr you saying i just accept it and you have the right to state your opinion here..

i don't see no any pics post here..

i just post the pics on links if anyone interested..

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/5117/2010...00425710021.jpg

http://soshified.com.lg1x1.simplecdn.net/f...0_1334_1089.jpg

bigger size* i thumbnail it~

gallery10133429879.jpg

gallery101334330609.th.jpggallery1013341089.th.jpggallery1013349369.th.jpggallery10133438628.th.jpggallery10133426112.th.jpg

gallery10133430285.th.jpggallery10133432377.th.jpggallery10133436600.th.jpg

gallery10133442059.th.jpggallery10133410619.th.jpg

cr : 9PM thread @ soshified forums

Guest lovely hab

hi im silent reader ^^

im 2pm & snsd fan

i know alot of you guys are disappointed with the collaboration but its really not nice to say bad thing about snsd like they dont have charisma or they didnt dance ..... you guys blamed everything in soshi which i found unfair ...

& you know as much as you guys are disappointed with the preformance me as sone disappointed from your reaction saying that other girl group will be better .... i dont like poeple to compare between groups ...

and i hope 2010 will be a better year ^^

sorry for my bad english ^^

hottests & sones hwaiting

Edit : someone asked why they are called 9pm ??

becase snsd has 9 member & pm belongs to 2pm its better than 2pm generation ...

Guest lovegood

and SNSD were ALL dressed in jeans & dress shirts rolled above their belly (Not sure why though).

Because their stylists decided to be weird that day? I don't think clothing should be the big issue, idols always get un-matching/strange outfits sometimes.

-

The whole performance was sort of messy, but we all should understand why. They have so many dances to remember for these past 3 days, so of course it wasn't as perfect as it could of been. 2PM's performances for all the gayo festivals were pretty cringe worthy, and I'm pretty sure you fans can agree. They tried their best, and as fans, we should at least appreciate their efforts? I thought the scenes filmed at the "dorm" were pretty cute though.

I hope there won't be big drama amongst the fanclubs, I thought their performances for the festivals weren't perfect, but still fun.

-

Anyway, I'm starting to notice 2PM a lot these days. They're appealing to me much more than they did before, and I'm becoming a big fan, especially of Wooyoung. <3

I want to thank everyone here who has had the courage to express their opinion, even if parts of it were not always favorable to 2PM or other groups. I like to read comments from people who have something different to say, who have honest criticisms and express them courteously and thoughtfully. I do not see any bashing going on here; on the contrary, I think this forum is showing honest, thoughtful, opinion.

When everyone just says "oh that was great" and "me too" I do not learn anything. It is when people describe what they have seen, and what it meant to them, and how it might have been better, that I learn more and appreciate more. So please, keep your opinions happening!

I also want to thank those who have been brave enough to criticize some of the latest 2pm performances. I have a difficult time enjoying performances where either Jay's parts are subbed/modified/glossed over or the boys are obviously tired or hurting. I really appreciate it when someone points out these types of performances, so I can avoid them. For example, thanks to the descriptions of the latest performance of A&A, I know enough not to watch it; if I did, I would just get angry and unhappy.

Those are my feelings, and when I read someone say we need to "move on," or "support the group as 6 members," I say, "why?" I am still a fan of 2PM, I will always be a fan, but this does not mean I have to accept the status quo, be thrilled about everything they do, or "accept" anything. I believe everyone should celebrate the fact that they can have their own opinion, and share it. Happy New Year, and let us all hope that 2010 will be kinder to us fans than 2009.

Guest luvnhate

^

^

^

Totally agree with you!!

Yes, I wonder which clip are thiese pics from?? I tried to find it but nothing!! People who have this clip can upload it, please!!

My dear,

Happy new year all!

the pics are from the intro drama with SNSD I'll edit with the vid link when i find it^^

2PM + SNSD full performance [HD]

credit: SmootheyEco3rd@youtube

BTW wat was all the blue and red team about on MBC? I know 2pm's team won at the end lol at 2pm and suju messing around at the end hehehe @ 2:59

MBC gayo ending

credit:popkissicle@youtube

Guest clueless_pig

MBC Gayo Dajun - 2PM - Again & Again + Dance Showdown

credit: CodeMonmonVid

just want to ask: in this video, around 0:18, after JYP introduces himself, "and JYP....", what else did he say? it sounded like jaebum. but i might be hearing things=/

edit: topped a page, don't think these pictures were posted. credit: 2ONEDAY.COM

201001010116461002_1.jpg

201001010121221002_1.jpg

I can pretty much sum up the criticism over the last three days as: boys were not as synchronized in dancing, 5steps were good for junbro+woo, but the rest needs to step up their vocal, dance battle lacked the "swagger", 9pm collab lacked "something" (or fell below expectation), jyp cutting into jay's parts in a&a.

but i think all these are fair comments, EXCEPT we have to acknowledge that these boys dominated the award shows in the past three days, think of all the extra preparation they've gone through, in comparison to the other artists. i just remembered that some kpop artists like baek ji yong, and after school's members fainted when they were preparing for the award shows. 2pm must be exhausted from all this. so please, as a considerate kpop listener, (you don't even have to be a fan of 2pm), we should just acknowledge their hard work. and remember the good stuff about their performance. the bad stuff? we'll leave JYP to lecture them (see the good morning jyp&2pm cut to see what i'm talking about). it's a jyp family, and the boys listen to their hyung =D

i'm rambling, but you guys should make a list of the good stuff that came out in the last 3 days, instead.

wooyoung =D he was everywhere!

the skit (idol army reference when he sat down like a girl; the way he scratched himself in his sleep,.... i can go on forever)

dance w/ snsd: loved it. loved it. loved it.

michael jackson's dangerous dance: camera man loved him =D

mr & bo beep were so cute. junho's butt has competition =D

Archived