☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest yg_bigbang

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2PM!

새해의 복 많이 받으세요!

<3

I hope this year brings much fortune as it has last year..

박재범 오빠 다시 돌아와주세요..

Jay Park, please retuen..

오빠 없이 1:59..

Without you, it's 1:59..

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haiphuong

Thanks missyera for speaking out my mind again, esp. the stripping part. I used to say that I didn't know if any of you felt the same like me cause I started to get sick of stripping. I know they have the beautiful bodies but please JYP, PDs shows... Let's stop make them ripping out their clothes for a while. We girl fans of them always go wild when seeing their muscles but everything has its limit.

Since there were too much opinion about the year end stages so I'm not gonna say it again because I have the same idea with you, both good and bad side. These are just my little thought to share with you.

And thanks kissme123 for the 2 letters. They are such warm things to start off the new year. Yes. 6 or 7, they're still moving on. Even Jay is not with them right now but he's still keep on going.

"I don’t know when the day we’re waiting for will come but we’re showing that 2PM is surviving, so Fighting!" - Chan Sung

Last but not least, thanks edward1849 for the good news about the soompi award. I know that you are very patient with us since September and I'm very appreciate for your hard work. Sometimes we broke the rules and even said some harsh words to you when you released the "non-boycotting" rule. I won't say this on behalf of all the fans here because this is just the words from my heart: Thank you for keeping this thread becomes a fair place for the members to speak out their minds. You're always here to protect us and cool us down.

In the first day of 2010, I wish all 2PM members, you guys (including the mods) and your family health and wealthy. We are a family and always be like that. Let's walk together and may our harmony will last forever.

they did too much. i was tired watching all their performances. it was obvious during the KBS gayo. they've been overworked.

we can't debate on the what ifs because these will all remain as what ifs. BUT who doesn't cringe listening to the singing and to the dancing and to their coordination? yes, they are not an acapella group but the 5Steps was a bit ridiculous. the light at the end of the tunnel is that junsu has been receiving the spotlight! you deserve it. his bump and grind was daebak!

they have been awesome coping with their schedule and all but they cannot waver. i do not want excuses like they don't have jaebum that's why the singing, dancing and coordination are mediocre. they must move forward as excellently as they can. props for wooyoung and junho for stepping up.

and dear coordi noonas, stop those ridiculous gold suits! as good looking as the boys are, don't put crap on them!

chansung's message gave me less hope that jay's return will be soon. i guess we'll all have to wait a little longer. sigh.

Guest entermuriel

so i just watched 4 cuts from the MBC Gayo show. but, before hand i've been reading the responses of you guys towards their performances and whatnot.

okie dokie. so i watched the whole uhmmm... skit of them being chased by the police and all that... idk what that led to yet lol but i found the clip pretty LOL worthy. i mean, yeah... it was kinda funny in its own way, i mean... their being chased by the police for stealing women's hearts? LOL @ that. cheesy as hell, but it cracks a smile in your face. in my mind i went like "hell yeah they stole my heart!" LOL @ me. the jumping into the water part and the underwater part. it was cool, but i swear i kept thinking that the whole point was to show that they can't swim lol especially Khunnie, he seemed like he was about to die drowning... idk, maybe that's the point? i saw that a stage was coming up next... so yeah, i haven't seen the whole show yet, so idk -shrugs-

way back into love is a safe song for Khunnie to sing, so that wasn't bad at all ^-^

2PM-JYP i personally like the performance, the remix was quite nice, although i must admit that JYPs voice didn't quite fit the song that well, but it really wasn't bad. the dance battle... omg 2PM was sloppy. they're tired, i understand. and JYP dancing A&A with the rest of the members... i mean, given the circumstances, he had to take the middle spot ya know, if Jay was there, both of the would've probably been in the middle. i really didn't see it as him taking Jay's spot. once again, our guys were messy a bit, the one who seemed more in point was JYP lol.

2PM-SNSD since i had already read some opinions based on this, my expectations weren't as high anymore haha. i agree it wasn't the best performance, but... it really wouldn't say it was that bad [then again it's my first time watching these Gayo festivals so maybe that's why]. i think both groups could've stepped up more in the dancing. it did seem sloppy overall, but it was nice, cliche, but nice. so yeah... i kinda liked it, but i know i could've been better.

uhmmm... what else is there... i think that's it no?

so yeah SBS > MBC > KBS ;]

obviously, our guys did better on SBS, since it was the first Gayo fest of all, most artists weren't as overworked as they would be for the other two. they had more energy and weren't as sloppy as the latter Gayos. i'm pretty sure that's why SBS did better, also our guys did better cause of this.

although they are kind of overworking, all we can do is hope for them to have a break soon, but it'll probably be after "Tired Of Waiting" promotions. yes, we're worried, but at least our guys are doing what they like right? making music and making/performing for their fans, us ;] they'll have their break eventually, i REALLY DESERVED break. i mean, when i really really do something i like, i keep doing it, even though people might think i'm overworking, it might be true, but i enjoy it... maybe is the same way for the guys? who knows... -shrugs- but yeah, they'll get their well deserved break probably after their next round of promotions.

i also agree that they're stripping to much. i mean... seriously, too much of something is bad for you and you won't like it as much anymore. while i was watching the A&A remix with JYP, they started unbuttoning their shirt... in my mind i was like "oh god... are they gonna strip AGAIN?" luckily, they didn't lol before whenever there was a hint that one of them might do it, i'd be like "omg omg, is he actually gonna strip? yay~" lmfao so yeah... too much of anything isn't good ;]

also, some people talked about Jay... well, let me just say that i am a HUGE Jay biased person lol but some comments made earlier about how people sometimes [is not always] use Jay's name while bringing the rest of 2PM down. i'm sure the people who say it don't really mean to be belittling the rest of the member, i guess they just miss him too much. uhmm... i also don't like reading comments like that cause i think Jay wouldn't like reading stuff like that but yeah, i don't think they actually say it on purpose, it's just that the wording might come out as that. i myself had said once "if Jay was there it would've probably been better." but i don't mean that they didn't go well, i actually meant it could be a bit better than it already was ya know? the guys right now are GREAT, i mean so far i've loved everything they've done even though Jay hasn't been there, but if you add Jay to the mix, wouldn't you feel it's more complete? it wouldn't be a lot better, but maybe an itsy bitsy more... GREATer? i still love 2PM not matter what, so yeah. but we can't deny that Jay's presence will always be there no matter what, and the rest of our guys have shown this. not only that, but they are also showing that even though they're hurting while their leader is not there that they are working hard so that they can still do well to make their leader and fans proud. when i watch the 6 members perform and put on a good performance, i smile to myself and think "yeah, Jay would be proud." i no longer think "it could've been better"... because it can't. in this situation we can't really live forever in the ifs and could'ves [not saying that you have to think this way though]. i guess maybe because i have already realized that for now Jay can only watch from afar, but i also know in my heart that soon, idk when, but soon he'll be part of this once again that i'm able to see it this way? idk. but really, i think comparing 2PM before Jay left, to the one right now isn't really fair, given the circumstances, it really isn't. if you keep comparing, this will only make you sad and miss even more those times. i miss them too, don't get me wrong, but just be patient and moments like that will come back soon.

anyways, moving on from some sad stuff hehe. people say they're appearing too much... maybe cause i'm a noob to kpop [since april 2009] and 2PM being the first kpop group to ever like love... i love the fact that they're everywhere lol i probably won't think that way later on? hehe

and YAY 2PM WINNING THE SOOMPI AWARDS!!! CONGRATULATIONS! ^-^

well, i wrote a whole essay... i don't even know why i write so much, not even for college i do this lmfao

i guess all left to say is...

HAPPY NEW YEAR HOTTEST! 2010 WILL BE YET AGAIN ANOTHER 2PM YEAR!!!

OUR DEAR LEADJA WILL BE BACK AND YOU SHOULD NOT DOUBT THIS!!!

KEEP THE FAITH BABIES, KEEP THE FAITH!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

damn this is so long O.O once i start i can't stop... ~sigh~ eotteoke? >.<

Guest cheezychunnie

2PM heartbeat will be competing for

k-chart winner on today's music bank

-edit-

they will promote their new single today,rite?

if it is....

THEIR NEW STYLE FOR THEIR NEW SINGLE-I TOTALLY LOVE IT!!!

and they juz did a lil of bo-peep again..hehe..

Junsu did the butt-dance :)

Guest Stephy18

CONGRATS 2PM FOR BEING BIG WINNER IN THE SOOMPI GAYO AWARDS!!!

2PM are top contenders for #1 today on Music Bank against T-ara and Younha.

I hope they win. It would be such a good New Year present. Man 2PM is winning left and right these past few days.

I'm so happy and proud of them.

201001011428387584.jpg

Junsu is giving high fives to 4Minute. How cute! JYPE/CUBE family.

LOL at Chansungs confetti blast.

201001011428387583.jpg

201001011428387582.jpg

20091231182938_003124.jpg

23h0n7o.jpg

20091231182938_003115.jpg

20091231182938_003114.jpg

4i2ds3.jpg

ele0ap.jpg

2lwrkwk.jpg

Guest Cloudy1430268312

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JUNSU!

we love you! edit: not his birthday? :S my bad, i read it was 1.january! :S

and happy new year HOTTEST!

Guest Stephy18

^ I dont think its Junsu's birthday today. His birthday is on Jan. 15th.

I kind of find these two groups together very cute. Junsu's butt dance was sooo adorable. The T-ara girls blushed right after.

OMG I love this style for Tired of Waiting promotion. I always wanted them to wear this style after they perform with it during Rain's bad boy special stage.

EDIT:

OMG!! Their tired of waiting performance was HOT!! It wasnt like their best performance but its only their first stage with this song in full. Our boys always improve as they go on so no worries. But seriously, they look so tired. I hope they get some rest. They didnt win today. They were third place. But I'm still happy.

Guest JAEBOO-

and so, i'm new to this thread <3 xd .

didn't stalk 2pm for a long long time xD .

anyways, those pictures are so hot and the sbs gayo performance.

was.. okay, epic hot. i really like junho there >_> and the you're beautiful parody

was so epic too . haha, i like taecyeon when he imagines wooyoung xd.

okay enough fangirling now.

is it , junsu's birthday is january 15th or 1 ? i thought it was 1?

>_> rofl.

Guest cheezychunnie

100101 2PM & T-ara Waiting Room

cr:twoonedaystream

heartbeat didnt win but i believe that bo-peep winning have sumthing to do wif

Junsu esp and 2PM generally promoting that song hehe...

love tired of waiting but like Stephy18 said they look and sound tired..

but i love it so much...the sexy wave towards the ending is daebak!

i love seeing them this way,acting sexy instead of stripping-off their cloth too much...

reminds me of the famous and sexy dance move in niga mipta :D

100101 2PM - Tired of waiting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3E6Hf60q5I

cr:bwnow5

Guest Soulhead

Tired of waiting performance was really good ,their voices were nice (especially for Jun brothers) and Chansung's voice was maybe a little too jerky/breathless but that's really suit the soul of the song ,like if he is really mad because he can't tolerate to wait anymore ! Taecyeon playback => his part in the song is the more cool and emotionnal ,hope he will not do playback during the whole promotion of this song !

Guest kiut_me

Heartbeat didn't win in Music Bank today T.T it's ok, they will win again soon.

Bo Beep Bo Beep won the K-Chart.

Congrats to them but somehow i think 2PM deserves some

credits too for promoting the song :D (JunPeep & Taec) keke.. ^^

Guest theblazenazn

Tired of waiting performance was really good ,their voices were nice (especially for Jun brothers) and Chansung's voice was maybe a little too jerky/breathless but that's really suit the soul of the song ,like if he is really mad because he can't tolerate to wait anymore ! Taecyeon playback => his part in the song is the more cool and emotionnal ,hope he will not do playback during the whole promotion of this song !

OKAY, I dont wats going on there either. Its playback for Taec's part like at SBS Gayo Daejun.

Either his Vocal Chord is acting up (It was fine just yesterday)

or like I suspect, the Autotune for the actual song sped up his rap so much its impossible to keep up live.

I knew they should have promoted another song. Especially since everyone already bought this as a digital single when it was released so it will be harder to reach #1 now. I Honestly think T-Ara only won with the help of 2PM's promotion. But congrats to T-Ara!

THE PERFORMANCE & NEW OUTFITS WERE HOT THOUGH!

Guest entermuriel

just finished watching "Tired of Waiting" performance!

omg... i've never stayed up so late to watch something, but it was SO worth it ;]

LOVE the look. although i preferred it when they had white shirts instead... i'm a weirdo like that.

but yeah, they look great. simple look, but hot nonetheless! it's the same as the Gayo fest.

since they finally performed the whole song, you're able to see everything in the dance.

i must say, that although this might not be their strongest dance,

i simply simply LOVE their footwork during the chorus lol

and the dance is sexy in its own way. it's not overly sexy, but subtle... which i think is better, right? ;]

listening to Wooyoung sing the chorus, made it more noticeable that is actually Jay who

did the chorus in the actual song. and Junsu, he nailed it, he was awesome.

actually, no, not only Junsu, but all of them were great!!!

Nichkhun and Chansung still need a little work on their higher-than-usual notes.

with practice they'll get better i bet :]

Taecyeon, i hope he doesn't use backtrack for every TOWs performance,

i want to see him actually sign/rap the song. i wanna hear his emotions while performing it.

maybe there's something wrong with he throat? i hope is nothing serious.

towards the end you can hear Jay ^-^ cause Woo only did adlibs.

which made it even more obvious that it is in fact Jay's voice :]

overall... I LOVE IT!!!

and like others said, they still look kind of tired... [especially Taec >.<]

but that only means that the performance can get better ;]

i think the chairs are a nice addition to the choreography hehe

or like I suspect, the Autotune for the actual song sped up his rap so much its impossible to keep up live.
i really don't think that the rap is too fast for Taec to actually do it live. [even i can rap along lol]

if you listen to the performance, he's actually trying to rap it, you can hear how he says some of the words

but his voice seems to not be able to come out completely

so i really think is his throat that might be messed up. :[

Happy New Year 2PM.

"Tired of waiting" is so hot. I like the dance style, it's so strong and fast.

ke ke: My angle play the piano. So sweet!

xxjmnzmmmkonjgytddbv.jpg

Guest haiphuong

Just finished watching Music Bank. In my opinion, this perf is ok. Jun brothers and Woo did well but Woo is a little out of breath, Chan and Khun have difficulty in the high pitch parts and they can't control the balance of their voices well, Taec's rap seems like it's a playback. Anyways TOW is a song that very hard to perform live cause it has too much autotunes.

I hope that they will make it better next week. I'm not hoping too much for tomorrow's MCore or Inki cause if they are going to performed TOW on these stages tomorrow and on Sunday, it means that they have to perform 6 days in a row since SBS Gayo. Even big stars with more than 10 years of experience can't keep their energy strong if they have to sing and dance in such exhausting schedule. I hope that after these events, JYP could let them rest at least till next Friday.

And a little about their style. It's kinda "cowboy" right? It makes me remember "I Hate You" time :)

Don't get me wrong. This is just my opinion after watching the perf.

Guest chimeraspunk

ohno guys.. taec's voice?

it was okay in the waiting room video though

but maybe the rapping is too aggressive on his vocal chords?

not sure but -worried-!

i really wanted to hear him rap

cos u guys gotta admit its a substantial part of the song!

it packs a punch into the song!

today's performance was.. overwhelming!

from the autotune to the background graphics..

to the boys having to keep up with the fast beat..

its sucha difficult song to sing live!

the melody was kinda complicated without autotune

and i felt only woo and mostly junsu could deal with it.

i heard chan singing, and i applaud him for his effort,

but it was awkward at the transitions from low-key to high-key

but to be fair to the boys, its been a tiring past few days

and their practice ended late last night

plus its a new song for the boys

and they always get better through promotions! (:

and i agree with theblazenazn

if my understanding of how they calculate the win is right,

it might be difficult for them to attain the no.1 spot..

but nonetheless, ull never know with KHOTTESTS..

they might just make the boys happy again!

and also tired of waiting..

is sucha symbolic song for the boys.

so im not too upset they chose to sang it!

good luck to the boys for their promotion of TOW!

and CONGRATS TO 2PM AND ALL FANS FOR THE SOOMPI GAYO AWARDS! :D

once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Guest shingg06

do u know where can i find the download for the ''tired of waiting'' ?

i hope someone can gv me the link to download!!! ^^

Archived