Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

3 hours ago, asteria1003 said:

*SCREAMS* OH MY GOODNESS! Is this official, @lonetwilight? Can we rely on the source that you posted? Personally, a good decision by YEH - now I'm excited to hear who her co-star is! :D

Another article ^_^

Yoon Eun-hye comeback after five years with 'Soremen'
  • Input 2018-05-16 21:08
  • Revision 2018-05-16 21:08

Yoon Eun-hye from group Baby Vox returns to the small screen after five years.

On the 16th, Han Media reported that Yoon Eun Hye had confirmed the appearance of 'Soremen'. Previously, Yoon Eun-hye's agency JArmy Entertainment said, "Yoon Eun-hye is reviewing the drama 'Soremen's advice'."

'Soremen' is about a charming dash for women, Chae woo, a dermatologist who has no interest in love, and a star who plays Korean romance drama / movie character, they involved in a contract romance. Yoon Eun-hye is planning to starring as an actress Yun Yoo Jung.

Yoon Eun-hye has stopped her work after the KBS2 drama 'Choice of the Future' which lasted in December 2013. Then, she started a domestic activities with TVN entertainment program "conversation is necessary," which was broadcasted at the end of last year. There is a lot of attention on Yoon Eun-hye's step toward returning in five years.On the other hand, Yoon Eun-hye, who made her debut with Baby Vox at a young age of 16, got a nickname of "Girl Changsha" with the fixed appearance of "X-Men" she's not only an entertainer, but also acted as an actor in 'Palace', 'Coffee Prince'.

http://m.sportsseoul.com/news/read/635752?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Another one

http://www.sedaily.com/NewsView/1RZK0JJAQD?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 4

Wow. Thank you dramagods, i do hope that this is a legit news... Finally the drought has been ended. Can we have Eric Mun on this please, they will really be a hot couple. I can't even contain my happiness. Yayyayayaya. Thanks for the updates.

• Like 3

Update: Yoon Eun Hye Confirmed To Star In Drama For First Time In 5 Years

yoon-eun-hye-xpn.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye will be making her comeback to the world of dramas! On May 16, a source from her agency stated that her appearance in the upcoming drama “Love Watch” (working title) has been confirmed.

Source (1)

Original Article: 

Yoon Eun Hye might be returning to the small screen!

On April 24, news outlet OSEN reported that Yoon Eun Hye is in talks to lead a drama remake of popular web novel “Love Watch.” In response to these reports, a source from Yoon Eun Hye’s side stated that the actress did receive an offer and is looking it over.

Written by novelist Seo Han Kyul, “Love Watch” follows the romance between a charming dermatologist who always gets asked out by girls but has no interest in dating, and a famous actress who gets caught in her first dating scandal since debut.

If Yoon Eun Hye accepts the offer, she will be starring in a Korean drama for the first time in five years since “Marry Him If You Dare.” After making an appearance in tvN’s pet variety show “Dear My Human” last year, Yoon Eun Hye has been looking over scripts for several dramas.

Meanwhile, you can check out her previous drama “Marry Him If You Dare” below!

cr:https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/24/yoon-eun-hye-talks-make-drama-comeback-first-time-5-years/

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Guest ferlydee

Finally, I miss her so much that I stopped watching K drama but now she's back so I will resume.

I don't know if it's true but according to this blog "Love Watch" will be broadcasted at MBC, and it didn't mentioned the male lead yet...

New Drama] "Love Alert" Woos Yoon Eun-hye

Source | 2018/05/19 | 102 views | Permalink

After some bad press, we may once again seen Yoon Eun-hye on screen in a web-drama called "Love Alert".

"Love Alert" (2018)

Written by Kim Sin-hye

Network : MBC

With Yoon Eun-hye,...

Synopsis
The story of a love that grows between childhood friends who are now an actress and a dermatologist who is popular with the ladies.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2018

https://www.hancinema.net/new-drama-love-alert-woos-yoon-eun-hye-118718.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 3

2 hours ago, lonetwilight said:

I don't know if it's true but according to this blog "Love Watch" will be broadcasted at MBC, and it didn't mentioned the male lead yet...

New Drama] "Love Alert" Woos Yoon Eun-hye

Source | 2018/05/19 | 102 views | Permalink

After some bad press, we may once again seen Yoon Eun-hye on screen in a web-drama called "Love Alert".

"Love Alert" (2018)

Written by Kim Sin-hye

Network : MBC

With Yoon Eun-hye,...

Synopsis
The story of a love that grows between childhood friends who are now an actress and a dermatologist who is popular with the ladies.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2018

https://www.hancinema.net/new-drama-love-alert-woos-yoon-eun-hye-118718.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Web-drama ?? :blink: .

• Like 1

I'm just a little worried whether YEH will be able to transition smoothly into this drama. Don't get me wrong, I have faith in her acting and her skills, but having been away from the small screen - I'm wondering if it's possible for one to become a little rusty after 5 years? I'm hoping that her film crew on the sets will be supportive, as well as her Korean fans. But besides that, image the treat that is to come - filming, behind the scenes, the actual drama itself, the promotions...ayooo...I can't wait!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, asteria1003 said:

I'm just a little worried whether YEH will be able to transition smoothly into this drama. Don't get me wrong, I have faith in her acting and her skills, but having been away from the small screen - I'm wondering if it's possible for one to become a little rusty after 5 years? I'm hoping that her film crew on the sets will be supportive, as well as her Korean fans. But besides that, image the treat that is to come - filming, behind the scenes, the actual drama itself, the promotions...ayooo...I can't wait!

Actually the duration from her last project to the new one (Love Watch) isn't that long. If you're talking about Korean drama, yes she's been away for 5 years long, but if you're talking about "acting" it's just been 2 years for her. Remember, after finishing "Marry Him if You Dare" in 2013 she's shooting "After Love" from November 2014 to February 2015. After that she's taking a cameo in "Chronicle of a Blood Merchant" (CoaBM) in 2015. On June 2016 she's become a guest star in Chinese version of "Coffee Prince". So all in all she doesn't act for 2 years to be exact.

Since drama "I Miss You" she's already used "method acting" (you can googling it to know what it is). That's why she said in interview that she didn't have any difficulty in portraying her character because she's already become the character itself. And she's using the same method when staring in "After Love". The insider said that she's got praised for playing her character using this method (there's a Korean article about this topic).

In "CoaBM" she learned a Korean local dialect (Satoori) and went through a total makeover to make her look fat/chubby.

If she's using this method again for her character in "Love Watch" then we don't have to be worried B)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Guest ferlydee

I have confidence of Yoon Eun Hye's acting prowess, she is one of the best actresses in South Korea and even if she has been away for five years in camera, an actress will always be an actress.  I believe in YEH, I know she is still the actress who loves acting and can really act.

There has never, ever, been any doubt that Yoon Eun Hye's ability to act is first rate. As is such with so many talented persons, at all ages, in this industry. In the dozen years since I first became immersed in the world of Korean drama, I've never ceased in my own amazement at the abilities of the people who appear in these productions. That said, Yoon Eun Hye  certainly ranks among the finest of her age group. As a long time fan, I wish for both her and for her fans, that this return to the small screen will be every bit as amazing as have been her past productions. My introduction to her came through  'Vineyard Man', which convinced me that I had discovered an actress worthy of acclaim. She has yet to let me down in any other production that she has, or had, signed on to either before, or since,. I can't wait to see her plying her trade once again... :)

• Like 9

While we're waiting for any news about "Love Watch" development why don't we read an old article... ^_^

MBC announces web novel adaptation for spring 2018 schedule

by tipsymocha

mbclovewatch.jpg

Yay for some forward planning: MBC has already scheduled a drama for its spring 2018 lineup, which will be an adaptation of a popular web novel called Love Watch(as in “thunderstorm watch”). The title is a rough translation: The Korean title is literally Heart Flutter Watch, which doesn’t quite roll off the tongue as easily.

The story sounds like a fun, light rom-com revolving around a popular, talented actress and a handsome dermatologist who won a Hippocrates award for providing free treatment to patients with burn scars otherwise unable to afford it. Many of the keywords being thrown out in the plot description sound pretty run-of-the-mill for a rom-com: The heroine is a romantic while the doctor doesn’t believe in love, they’ll have a childhood connection, and because of some unexplained circumstances, the two leads will enter into a contract relationship. Done right though, this drama could be really cute and engaging. And goodness knows I’ll never say no to a contract relationship drama.

Love Watch doesn’t have a director or any actors attached to it yet, but Kim Shin-hye, whose credits include Immortal Classic and The Family Is Coming, will be penning the script. I haven’t watched either of those dramas so I’m not sure what to expect, but she has some pretty good source material to work with: The web novel consistently topped the charts on its platform Yes24 during its 46-chapter, four-month run (web novels in Korea usually release several chapters each week).

MBC has confirmed that Love Watch will premiere in March of next year. In the meantime, I’m just going to be over here making a list of dream rom-com pairings I’d like to see headline the show.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/06/mbc-announces-web-novel-adaptation-for-spring-2018-schedule/

Note : the broadcast date is tentative 

A quote from an article in Korean portal :

"A story of a top actress who dreams of true love and a spec doctor who does not believe in true love will bring romance and warmth to the romantic comedies. It's already got a word of mouth as an 'interesting script' among the people involved.

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1236727

• Like 7