Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

[Newsen Park Soo-in reporter] 

Yoon Eun Hye from Baby Vox drama

It is reviewing the appearance of 'Soremen'. 

Yoon Eun-hye's agency Jamie Entertainment said on April 24 afternoon, "Yoon Eun-hye is considering the appearance of drama 'Soremen'." 

'Sureumbomo' is based on a web novel published in YES24, and draws a charming dermatology director Chae Woo-hyun and popular actress Yun Yoo Jeong's contract love story. The drama 'Suremisho' is written by Kim Shin-hye and written by SR Pictures.

201804241434018010_1.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

On 24/04/2018 at 1:19 PM, Nakiami Kyoko said:

Yup, like what @jorena combong posted YEH got another acting offer, but she's not confirmed it yet. 

Another romantic drama lol. I'm not complaining but I hope for another genre (maybe) ... :tongue:^_^

Yoon Eun Hye In Talks To Make Drama Comeback For First Time In 5 Years

Yoon-Eun-Hye.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye might be returning to the small screen!

On April 24, news outlet OSEN reported that Yoon Eun Hye is in talks to lead a drama remake of popular web novel “Love Watch” (working title). In response to these reports, a source from Yoon Eun Hye’s side stated that the actress did receive an offer and is looking it over.

Written by novelist Seo Han Kyul, “Love Watch” follows the romance between a charming dermatologist who always gets asked out by girls but has no interest in dating, and a famous actress who gets caught in her first dating scandal since debut.

If Yoon Eun Hye accepts the offer, she will be starring in a Korean drama for the first time in five years since “Marry Him If You Dare.” After making an appearance in tvN’s pet variety show “Dear My Human” last year, Yoon Eun Hye has been looking over scripts for several dramas.

Meanwhile, you can check out her previous drama “Marry Him If You Dare” below!

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/24/yoon-eun-hye-talks-make-drama-comeback-first-time-5-years/

DRAMAS

Yoon Eun Hye to make her return to dramas after 5 years?

By elliefilet    2 hours ago    5,545    2,066    7
yoon-eun-hye

Actress Yoon Eun Hye might be making her return to dramas after 5 years. 

On April 24, reports revealed Yoon Eun Hye is currently in talks to play the female lead in the drama remake of the web novel 'Excitement Warning'. Her label confirmed, "She's currently in negotiations, and the possibility is open." The drama will center around dermatologist Cha Woo Hyun, who's popular with the ladies but has no interest in dating, as well as top actress Yoon Yoo Jung, who hasn't been able to date since dating rumors erupted 15 years ago.

The web novel was a best seller in 2016, and many readers are interested in what the drama remake will bring. It's also Yoon Eun Hye's return to dramas since her drama 'Marry Him if You Dare' in 2013 and her plagiarism controversy on Chinese fashion-variety show 'Goddess' Fashion'.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/04/yoon-eun-hye-to-make-her-return-to-dramas-after-5-years

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Thanks for the info to all of you. Contrary to the claims of the antis, she truly received drama offers but she  kept declining the offers. I came to a point that I start to fear  that she is retiring for good. When I visited Coffee Prince in Korea last year, I’m happy but sad because I missed seeing her in person. Hoping for the best for  YEH and hoping to act in a drama this year. 

• Like 8

15 hours ago, curiousyeh said:

Not that I don't think CJM is a bad actor but I prefer her co-star is another actor -_-(hoping for Kim Nam Gil or Choi Jin Hyuk :rolleyes:)

But as long as YEH signs up to this drama I'm fine with whoever her co-star is...

Another news with more plot details

ACTRESS YOON EUN-HYE CONSIDERS RETURNING TO TELEVISION AFTER 5 YEARS

2018-04-24

The public is focusing their attention on whether actress Yoon Eun-hye (33) will return to the small screen.

Yoon Eun-hye Image source – OSEN News

It has been more than five years since actress Yoon Eun-hye’s last drama, KBS2 “Marry Him If You Dare.” Nevertheless, her memorable appearance in this and other dramas including “My Fair Lady” and “Coffee Prince,” leave many wanting more, and they just may get their wish.

According to reports on April 24, Yoo is considering the main character for the drama adaptation of the web novel “Love Watch.” Regarding this, a representative said that she is “currently reviewing” the offer.

“Love Watch” is a romantic story about a dashing dermatologist and a talented actress. The handsome dermatologist has a constant stream of women who express their interest in him. Unfortunately for them, he does not believe in love.

Conversely, the actress loves romance. Apparently, the two had a childhood connection but went their separate ways late in life. However, after 15 years the two meet again and enter into a contractual relationship.

When the web novel was released in December 2016 on YES 24, it quickly took grew to prominence. For six weeks the story took the top spot on the site, setting a milestone. “Love Watch” has proven to be popular among romance enthusiasts thanks to dramatic characters and exciting content.

So far, it has been revealed that SR Pictures will produce the drama. More, Kim Shin-hye will write the script. Currently, the producers are deciding which network the upcoming program will broadcast.

Meanwhile, the most recent acting project is the movie After Love which came out this month. Before this was the film Chronicle of a Blood Merchant in 2015.

http://kpoplove.koreadaily.com/actress-yoon-eun-hye-considers-returning-to-television-after-5-years/

• Like 8

For YEH's fans who have an Allkpop account please posting a reply to an account name @ElevenEleven. It seems she/he is an antifans who's trying to put YEH down :angry:

I don't want people who didn't know YEH's personality & the "plagiarism case" have a wrong impression of her. Thanks in advance :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, lonetwilight said:

For YEH's fans who have an Allkpop account please posting a reply to an account name @ElevenEleven. It seems she/he is an antifans who's trying to put YEH down :angry:

I don't want people who didn't know YEH's personality & the "plagiarism case" have a wrong impression of her. Thanks in advance :)

I don’t know how to defend her, I don’t have allk account 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, curiousyeh said:

I don’t know how to defend her, I don’t have allk account 

I used to have an account there but I forgot the password since I rarely posting comments there. I tried to sign up a new one but it's procedure is so complicated lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lonetwilight said:

I actually responded to that comment! It's unacceptable!

Oh by the way! hi everyone!! it's been a while since i last visited Soompi Forums. I'm only back after reading the article about YEH's possible next drama (Love Watch). I was really elated to hear about this news and decided to just pay a visit find some good stuff.

Anyways, who do you think will the male lead be? I was hoping that YEH will be partnered with Park Seo Joon but i guess it will be impossible now given that he has a new drama. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, sugarseahorse said:

Do you think that is true since Chun Jung Myung just agreed to be in the "Absolute Boyfriend" remake with Song Ji Hyo.  As of March 16, 2018

https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/16/chun-jung-myung-joins-song-ji-hyo-korean-remake-absolute-boyfriend/

I tried to search for CJM's news in Korean portal but I don't find any articles refering him to this drama (Love Watch). I only found articles of him still attached to "Romcom King" (remake of Absolute Boyfriend)

I wonder where Koala got that info from ?

• Like 2