Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Can I just say YEH's looking really gorgeous?! She's lost weight, but as long as she remains healthy and happy, I guess it's fine. I'm super excited to see the fashion in her show, as Koala rightfully said, she's bound to make buzz around her fashion and makeup. Oh oh - not to forget the romantic scenes...I can't wait to see how she handles her character. She's got great comic timing and if 'Love Alert' is the rom-com that it seems to be, she's going to shine! And now I know I might be jumping the gun here, what with her just coming back to the small screen - but I'm tallying up all the potential drama's and stories that will suit YEH based on the space that YEH is currently in, in my head. I guess I'm anticipating her future work from now too...ahhh, Daebak! 

• Like 3

She's such an artistic person :wub:

Yoon Eun-hye ahead of the comeback, four sets photos of affection for fans. 'More and more beautiful' [SNS ★ cut]

2018-09-18 17:50:52

201809181734261110_1.jpg

201809181734261110_2.jpg

[Newsen delayed reporter] 
Yoon Eun Hye, actress from group Baby Vox 

On September 18, Yoon Eun Hye posted a picture on her instagram with an article entitled "Playing the tape on the table, was rolled off without a thought, but it became a rose". 

On the photo, Yoon Eun Hye, who is building a colorful face, was featured. Yoon Eun-hye's uneven skin and big, clear eyes make the charm of the innocent. While Yoon Eun-hye is 35 years old, she is attracted people to her beauty.

The fans responded to the photos say "really beautiful", "beautiful noona" and "good dexterity". 

Yoon Eun-hye is returning with drama titled "cautionary note" in five years after KBS 2TV drama 'Choice of the Future'.

'Sureimugo' is about a charming dermatology director who constantly dances to women and a contract love with popular actresses. (Photo = Yoon Eun Hye Instagram) 

Newsen delayed playing @

http://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201809181734261110&r=1&http_referer=#_enliple

http://mpop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201809181745396812415_1#a

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, moonstardoll said:

finally she's back on drama.. when will be the drama be aired?

We are not sure ,  one of the person that is working with the director said that it will be between Octuber or Dicember ( I don't think that it will be in October), but some websites said it will be next year ..... So is confusing :huh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nakiami Kyoko said:

We are not sure ,  one of the person that is working with the director said that it will be between Octuber or Dicember ( I don't think that it will be in October), but some websites said it will be next year ..... So is confusing :huh:

ahh.. thank you hope it will be this year cant wait to see her on tv screen..

• Like 1

HallyuYeh deleted the post since the owner of the link deleted her IG , so is still not clear in what Network will it be .... Another post said that is TvN ... But not sure about it , because TvN is full until December ... So if is true it will be probably next year ... But for sure the filming of the drama is already ended ... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Syanzi Ana said:

@Nakiami Kyoko how can u be so sure the filming has ended???

Because was in the post in IG that the person posted and deleted it later ( the post said* we finish filming episode 30 and had pictures of the scripts) , but we are not sure of the Network , because another of the staff post that it will be in TvN ( wich I don't believe it ) 

• Like 3