Quantcast

• Replies 55.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WARNING: Super long post ahead!   Warriors, Neris, Amazings, & Grapes (Chinese fans),   Hi all. Long time no see. How is everyone doing? Just want to say a really big thank you to

Hello everyone, I'm feeling so proud of YEH this episode and that's why I decide to share with everyone the good feeling. Here is the rough translation I did for YEH's part. I'm putting out a disclaim

cr:YEH Vietnam/weibo

Yoon Eun Hye's fashion in Muse dress 2 eisode 10

CRlQqOGUkAArz6g.jpg:large

Yoon Eun Hye in Sandro ~ Rina Dress

Permalien de l'image intégrée

Yoon Eun Hye wearing Dannijo ~ Swarovski Crystal drop earring

CRlQG-lUYAAXn89.jpg:large

Yoon Eun Hye was spotted wearing Gianvito Rossi ~ Elodie Lace and Suede pumps

cr : @Eleenawiria

• Like 9
Guest ferlydee

YEH looked fabulous on Episode 10 but I wonder why the sad look?  I watched the show but after her part, I turned off the screen.  I did not see  what was the standing of the contestant, I mean the line up.  I'm concern of why she looked sad on the runway scene.  I hope she;s okay.

Guest santaiah178

YEH looked fabulous on Episode 10 but I wonder why the sad look?  I watched the show but after her part, I turned off the screen.  I did not see  what was the standing of the contestant, I mean the line up.  I'm concern of why she looked sad on the runway scene.  I hope she;s okay.

This epi (the stage part) was filmed after the plagiarism controversy broke out so of course she looked sad. She still looked happy on the game part though so I guess that's filmed before the issue. I've got info that this epi has been heavily edited (YEH's part) meaning what you saw on screen isn't what's actually happened.

12108715_875656612550350_759557265011745

Yoon Eun Hye's Message for VOGUE China

" hello, you can read that China. I'm honored to be involved in a picture for vogue China as a brand ambassador l ' Oreal Paris Professionnel In Asia. I feel very happy to be able to share it with everyone's recipes to take care of your hair & makeup and style of my life. Thanks to the team that's professional and friendly staff, I was happy to complete the picture. I hope everyone interested in favor of vogue China and l ' Oreal More. Thank you everyone!"

Photo Credit: Weibo @Vogue clothing and beauty
VTrans: lehuong @ Yoon Eun Hye Vietnam Fanclub.

• Like 6

I'm back. So much be busy with work for this month. See a lot of YEH update news. Thanks you guys for staying strong with our angel. 
She's always lovely whatever she wear, I really like the EP 10. Her outfit remind me of  "In the Mood for Love(2000)" movie. I haven't see this film except the trailer ^ ^ but I love the way she present her outfit, Ummm it's like a woman felling in Love but is sad that is forbidden  love. 

YEH is absolutely intelligent girl. So proud of her. :)

Guest ferlydee

That Chinese guy, Xiaotong, is he an actor?  But anyway, he has some similarity to YEH's leading man in Goong, sorry can't remember his name, it's just my opinion.  But also, don't they have great chemistry, I mean Xiaotong and Yoon Eun Hye, it's just my opinion also, don't misinterpret it for something else, lol.  Thank you all for the updates.  Can't wait to see this episode because I learned that the theme for this episode is a beautiful love story, "The Notebook", am I right?

That Chinese guy, Xiaotong, is he an actor?  But anyway, he has some similarity to YEH's leading man in Goong, sorry can't remember his name, it's just my opinion.  But also, don't they have great chemistry, I mean Xiaotong and Yoon Eun Hye, it's just my opinion also, don't misinterpret it for something else, lol.  Thank you all for the updates.  Can't wait to see this episode because I learned that the theme for this episode is a beautiful love story, "The Notebook", am I right?

@pearlydee yes he is actor He played Jia Baoyu of New dream of Red Chamber also winning Favorite actor in Seoul international drama awards.  i do agree they definitely have great chemistry. i saw them on short video, i love when YEH try to a high 5" him but instead of high fives back he gave her a huge so sweet,

• Like 5

@‌Gracedberry, biggest thank you to super duper person non other than of course its you.

Thank you so much but you are too kind with me, I am just a human fan of Yoon Eun Hye like so many, she is such an inspiration. What makes me happy on this thread is that no matter what happens, Yoon Eun Hye's fans care about her and don't give up their paths with her. This thread exists since 10 years now.

Thank you so much to all the people that maintain it as a sharing place.

Happy 10 years anniversary to each follower and reader of this thread

And of course happy tenth anniversary of worldwide fanbase to Yoon Eun Hye, you rock our world

The month of October is definitively Yoon Eun Hye's one

Let's always remember her every kind of October

12106726_874969352619076_232464986322627

12088463_874841959298482_258150630809999Cr : Muse dress 2 weibo

11219391_874958602620151_397626308604229

12143120_875588092557202_450471468839246

9630b137jw1ex8or8drklj20u00hzgnj.jpg Cr : amazingmili weibo

6a5914b5gw1ex83eoxptxj20om0dj0y1.jpg  Cr : Muse dress 2 weibo

12118608_876452319137446_483614040907833Cr : Yoon Eun Hye Vietnam fanclub

• Like 9
  • Guest unfeatured this topic