Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Hello Warriors, Neris, Amazings, & Grapes (lol, just found out YEH China fans call themselves that, definitely sounds much better in Chinese),

It's been awhile and I hope everyone is doing well. Yet again this is another episode which I think is worthy of my attention. There are 3 reasons why. Firstly, this is the 2nd episode that is being pre-recorded after the controversy broke out and it really shows how brave and professional YEH is. Secondly, I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the chemistry between YEH and Yu XiaoTong, despite that they've only met for less than 12hrs and he's even younger than YEH by 10 YEAR!!! It just shows that YEH  is forever youthful and she's really good at her craft (acting). Quoting one of my friend "YEH can even have chemistry with a ROCK!!!" Hahahahaha. Third and lastly, the OVERWHELMING support from the Chinese is really amazing, especially those coming from the experts in the fashion industry. I am forever grateful for that. 

Once again I need to put down a disclaimer that I'm in no way an expert or understands the Korean language and I'm basing everything on the Chinese subtitles provided by the show. I hope you understand that I'm only translating the Chinese subtitle of what YEH said, so there may be some inaccuracies to what she ACTUALLY said. Thank you for your understanding. Please enjoy and if I've made any mistakes, please correct me. Thank you! Terima kasih! Kamsahamida! Xie xie ni! *bow*

--------------------------------------------------
MUSE DRESS 2 EPISODE 11 2015.10.24
THEME: CRYSTAL LOVE 
~Translation of YEH's & Related Parts Only~
By Kuppies82

Note: Crystal is in the sense of crystal clear which signifies purity so it basically means Pure Love.

Challenge Day & Brainstorming Day

~ No appearance~
Competition Day 

BACKSTAGE

(Outside of the styling/dressing area)
YEH was checking out a fellow competitor Cherrie Ying's design collection.
YEH: (in English) Hello! *browsing through clothes*
CHERRIE: (in English) Mine! Mine! Mine! 
They both broke out in laughter!!! Lol!

(Inside the styling/dressing area)
YEH: Will you help us? From a man's point of view, if you think there are changes to be made please let me know. 
XIATONG: (in English) Okay! (in Korean) I got it!
Red Caption: Yoon Eun Hye's partner male God, Yu XiaoTong 

INTRODUCTION

Host: Lin Hai

Panel 
Male Expert: Kevin Chou (famous well known Asia's Stylist) (Note: has 52.5mil Weibo followers, gasp!!!)
Female Expert: Zhang Bo (founder & CEO of MEI LA)
Special Guest: Sean Zhang (Top Male Model/Actor)

Bidders/Buyers
HeMa Liu (Senior VP of JUMEI)
Xiao Xiao (A nobody??? Ok, resident Flamboyant Diva of STAR WARDROBE)
SiCi Gan (Buyer for FIVE PLUS)
Shi Li (Founder & CEO of D2C)
Zhao ShiCheng (Founder & CEO of SHANGPIN)
Fang JianHua (Founder & CEO of INMAN)
(Note: Wow so many founders and CEOs. D2C is only 28 years old, but he looks way way older. Gasp!!!)

----- Catwalk begins -----

CHERRIE YING
Partner: WANG YU
Designer:MINNAN HUI
Movie Theme: 50 First Dates (2004)

YEH: Use Hawaii as a background.
YEH: Ah... they are using the background as their fabric prints.
YEH: The clothes look quite lightweight/insubstantial, right?
YEH's Designer: The colour sense is very beautiful. *YEH nodded in agreement*
Designer: However the prints could make someone seem weighty/chubby
YEH: This feels like something. *starts giggling at Cherrie and Wang Yu at the end of their performance*
YEH: Look at her laughing like that. *laughing at Cherrie's answer when asked about Cherrie's marital bliss*
YEH: Very high *commenting on the first round of bid at ¥16mil*
YEH: So cute! *laughing at Cherrie's and Xiao Xiao's flying kisses*
Red Caption: Is that okay?
YEH & everyone laughing when no one believe that D2C is only 28yrs old (IMO he looks 40, hahaha)
Yellow Caption: So embarrassing!
YEH: Because he wore a baggy pants. If he wears a regular/normal jeans, the legs will not significantly look short. *YEH's opinion when the Female Expert was commenting on Wang Yu's seemingly "short" legs*

ZOE ZHANG
Partner: ZHANG YUAN
Designer: LUO HUITING
Movie Theme: Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007)

YEH: Gruesome vampires!
YEH: Matching couple's clothes feels a bit like sleepwear (other competitors also make the same comment about looking like a pyjamas)
XIATONG: Highest bid is ¥5.8mil *talking to YEH after 1st bid reveal*
YEH: This is considered as a very low price *after 2nd bid did not surpass the 1st bid*
YEH: (They are) Almost in tears! *commenting when Xiao Xiao was HEAVILY criticising the designs*

CICA ZHOU
Partner: GOLDEN ZHANG
Designer: LU KUN
Movie Theme: Interstellar (2014)

XIATONG: Oooh... the stage presence/effect is very good! *speaking to YEH* (but got NO response coz YEH doesn't understand him (language barrier) Hahahaha. I feel for him)
YEH: The black will not be too prominent on the (TV) screen.
XIATONG: Ooh Cica Zhou is this style. 
YEH: Relatively high *commenting on 1st bid*
After the Special Guest made a contribution and has remaining ¥240,000 left (still have 2 more Goddesses to go), host Lin Hai says that he (Guest) will regret it if he use up all the money before seeing the last collection (YEH's Team)
YEH's Designer: No no, you can't do that *protesting*
YEH: AHHH!!! Only ¥240thousand left!?!?! *protest**protest*
Red Caption: Save/Leave me the money!!!

BEA HAYDEN
Partner: MING REN
Designer: AWAYLEE LI
Movie Theme: The Big Blue (1988)

As Designer Awaylee explains her design inspiration, especially one on the far left of the screen that looks like a Sleeping Bag-Poncho combo, she said that it is very suitable for someone who constantly travels a lot and can wear it on flights and trains and use it as a blanket.
YEH: Then in this lifetime I don't want to wear such clothes! *jokingly implying she hates traveling*
Pink Caption: Dislike/Avoiding ~
After the Special Guest contributed all his money (none left for YEH)
YEH Bobble-head Caption: GIVE ME MONEY~ (hahaha)

HOST: Aren't you going to regret this later when you see the next design?
SEAN: I think I will but I will assume the responsibility. 
HOST: How are you going to do it?
SEAN: I can only assume some guilt. *sheepish. Looking very apologetic*

Finally..............

GRACE YOON EUN HYE
Partner: YU XIAOTONG (21yo)
Designer: NOH KWANG WON (Korean) or LU GUANG YUAN (Chinese)
Movie Theme: The Notebook (2004)
BGM: "Trouble I'm In" by Twinbed 

----design testimonies----
Designer: Because we want a warm/fuzzy feeling, that's why we use a lot of wool/fur. We used wool/fur and made hats and hand warmer. (We) discovered when we fuse the wool/fur to the fabric it actually looks quite cute.

YEH: For single men and women who has yet to find their love, I wish that their winter will not be filled with cold and loneliness. That is why we used warm wool/fur fabric. 

----start of catwalk----
LU KUN: These clothes, if produced will be very hard to sell. Too cheap (affordable).
GOLDEN: *Nodding* Yes, the cost is not high.
SICA: It is very cheap. These selling in Korea are particularly cheap.
ZOE: Wow, it also has a play/performance!
ZHANG YUAN: Yes, it's a play/performance. Little kid, don't touch me! *Jokingly* (Hahaha!  Zhang Yuan said that because Yu XiaoTong is only a kid in everyone's eyes. All participants are in their early 30s, except Yu XiaoTong who is only 21)
----end of catwalk----

HOST: Thank you, thank you Yoon Eun Hye. Let's invite YEH's designer Ms. Noh Kwang Won to the stage. 
HOST: *Refering to Yu XiaoTong* Standing next to me is a guy that was introduced by the program's producers. They were both match-made (speed dating)! Match-made! (hahaha. The host even has to repeat it twice, while YEH x XiaoTong shyly look into each other's eyes)
HOST: (They've only met) not more that 12 hours. *everyone laughs and giggles*
YEH: He's younger than me by TEN YEARS! Looking at him makes me feel like I'm committing a sin/crime. *shyly laughs* *everyone else laughs even more*
SEAN: Hahahaha. So cute!
HOST: A lot of viewers may have seen him starring in 2008 version on "The Dream of The Red Mansion". He acted as the younger version of one the character "Jia BaoYu". (He is) YU XIAOTONG. *Crowd claps and cheers*
HOST: Let's continue and ask our designer teacher how did she embody/incorporate the design concept.
Designer: This week's clothes is designed specifically for Yoon Eun Hye. In the process of participating in <Muse Dress 2>, we went through a lot of ups and downs. INCORRECT: I hope that she'll start from loving herself and loving her family. CORRECTION: She is a very spiritually heartwarming person. (underlined is incorrect subtitle provided by MD2. The correct translation is provided by @郑女士家的小苍兰 Weibo. Thank you sis!) I hope warm and beautiful clothes are able to give the most beloved person the best affection in body and mind. *crowd claps.* *YEH nudged her designer affectionately*

HOST: *Looks at Sean* Are you feeling regrets? 
SEAN looks guilty and sheepishly stood up before answering.
CHERRIE: Now Sean has a look of guilt right? * While impersonating Sean* No more money for you! (He) felt embarrassed. *everyone laughs in the waiting room*
SEAN: Not to mention regret but since I'm here I think I would like to say I'm sorry to YEH and Designer because earlier today I've used up all the money beforehand. When I see/look at beautiful clothes, I automatically give everything (money) away. *YEH nodded with no expression of anger or upset in her face and continues to smile*
SEAN: I think that to show my sincerity I will pledge 100 pieces of clothes. Yeah. 
HOST: *shocked* YOU ARE PLEDGING ONE HUNDRED PIECES!?!?! ONE HUNDRED PIECES!?!?! *YEH looked shocked too*
SEAN: Yes yes yes yes yes!
*Everyone looked shocked especially male expert Kevin. Gentle applause* (Special guests are given FAKE/VIRTUAL money to spend but he is pledging his own money that's why everyone is shocked). 

HOST: Alright, thank you! Today's final collection on Pantene Muse Dress 2, which 4 bidders/buyers can enter the bidding round. Let's begin.
HOST: Okay, the 1st round FIVE PLUS and D2C has been ousted. The 4 that enters the bidding round are JUMEI, STAR WARDROBE, SHANGPIN, and INMAN.

*Meanwhile in the waiting room, people are placing bets. Someone bet 1st round ¥15mil*
* However out of the blue....*
CHERRIE: *pointing finger at Bea* Do you think you will be the final Victor/Champion?
BEA: I don't know. She is also quite tough/hard to beat. 
CHERRIE: *slyly* Which day haven't you won the victory? *eyes squinting* 
*everyone laughs*
Red Caption: Very uneasy! 
ZOE: Hahaha! Very straightforward!

HOST: Let's take a look, in the 1st round who takes the lead. At what height is the price scale, please reveal...

Round 1: JUMEI in the lead (¥16,880,000); STAR WARDROBE (¥9,999,999); SHANGPIN (¥12,888,888); INMAN (¥12,111,111)

HOST: Congratulations to JUMEI for leading in the 1st round. 
XIATONG: Thank you! Thank you Mr Liu!
HOST: Alright! Now we still want to listen to what you think of these design/collection. 
JUMEI: First I personally feel this is today's most fuzzy/warm stage performance. Today I think I saw the Kangxi grassland of my homeland in Zhangjiakou. A pair of lovers taking a stroll between the slightly yellowish greenish grassland. Secondly when I saw their hand warmer, I think JUMEI will be able to sell AT LEAST 20,000 set. I can sell the clothes and hand warmers separately. That is why today I will follow through with this round. Whoever wants to tussle with me, I will definitely win back just the hand warmer. 

CHERRIE: Then if SUN LI (referring to famous Chinese actress known as Queen of TV) couldn't sell 2 million set of those hand warmers *reenact a pose from one of Sun Li's famous TV drama "Empresses in The Palace"* *generates laughter*
ZOE: *Playing along* Empress! Please compose yourself! Huan Huan has already been banished to the isolation/cold palace! It's super cold. Please add two more hand warmers. 

JUMEI: Can we sell them separate? It's just that today all the buyers/bidders also want a merge/collective bidding but I can also request for a separate bidding. 
HOST: No we cannot. 
JUMEI: Really cannot?
HOST: We cannot separate them. 
JUMEI: So it seems we have to bid for the whole collection then?
HOST: That's right, the whole collection. 
JUMEI: Alright then. Ok. 
HOST: Ok let's start the 2nd round of bidding. Let's begin. 

ZOE: My guess is ¥23mil. 
CHERRIE: 2nd round already ¥23mil?!?
SICA: ¥24mil. 
CHERRIE: 2nd round ¥24mil???
SICA: Yes. 
ZOE: You 4 me 3, okay?

HOST: Please reveal. 

Round 2: JUMEI (¥16,880,000); STAR WARDROBE (¥15,555,555); SHANGPIN in lead (¥25,888,888); INMAN (¥17,111,111)

*crowd woah*
SICA: Who guessed ¥24mil? I guessed it. 
CHERRIE: You're really good at guessing but why can't you guess your own??? *everyone laughs*

HOST: SHANGPIN is in the lead. Do you have anything to say?
SHANGPIN: Today I'm very agitated. I think apart from looking at these clothes, I know you recently received a lot of public pressure. I give a recommendation to YEH it is (in English) to follow your heart, (in Chinese) follow your heart. 
HOST: Thank you! Thank you CEO Zhou. 
HOST: Alright let's start the 3rd round of bidding. Let's....start...the....BID...!
INMAN: I also need to increase my bid?
HOST: Yes, last chance for you. 

SICA: 30 something (million)
GOLDEN: I think it's about ¥27mil. 

HOST: Come, let's reveal. 

Round 3: JUMEI (¥24,999,999); STAR WARDROBE (¥23,333,333); SHANGPIN (¥25,888,888); INMAN in lead (¥31,111,111)

*Sica guessed right once again, everyone is excited!!*
CHERRIE: *pointing at Sica* You are formidable. 
SICA: Do you want to join in with me?
ZOE: Tomorrow you'll buy a lottery ticket right? Any number is still good. 
CHERRIE: You can just go to Macau then! (Macau is known as a gambling hub)

HOST: I would have never thought that Xiao Xiao you'll be the first one I'm saying sorry to. 
STAR WARDROBE: These clothes to be honest I really like them but when HeMa (JUMEI) was talking about how it reminded him of his Zhangjiakou love story, I feel bad to tussle with him. *everyone laughs*

SICA: He suddenly lost all his senses. *laughing*
CHERRIE: Zhangjiakou love story. 

HOST: *jokingly* You must know Zhangjiakou love story is no ordinary story, especially Zhangjiakou WINTER love story, it is the story of the world!
JUMEI: *playing along* That's right! Exactly like the Winter Olympics. Let's do it. 

HOST: Alright! The final round of bidding starts... now!!!

EVERYONE: Guess guess guess!!! *looking towards Sica*
SICA: Big pressure now. I think it'll reached to ¥40mil. *sounds unsure* 
EVERYONE: Woah!!!!!!!

HOST: This is Pantene's Muse Dress 2 last collection for the first half of the Finals series. I would like JUMEI and SHANGPIN to express their final thoughts before the reveal of the final bid. 
SHANGPIN: These clothes will definitely be won by us. 
JUMEI: *Worried* Can't I change my bidding price?!?!
SHANGPIN: It definitely belongs to SHANGPIN. When I like something I see, I must pursue/persist until I get them. I'm just really agitated, really agitated for YEH because recently I read/saw a lot of news articles. I know being an international representative for fashion exchange, I know it is not so easy. That's why today I want to use my practical action to support exchanges between those who make peace in the world, to pay tribute towards YEH and also to show gratitude in order to be able to support her. Joining Muse Dress 2 section download SHANGPIN APP, the first 1,000 registered users WILL ONLY PAY ¥1 shipping fee. (a few recent articles has incorrectly misinterpreted this saying CEO Zhou WILL PAY the ¥1 shipping fees)

*As soon as CEO Zhou finished his speech, YEH couldn't hold back her emotions and broke down in tears* (Am feeling so sad..... my poor girl, I love you always)

LU KUN: Recently her pressure is relatively large/heavy. *Everyone nodded in agreement* *subdued*
LU KUN: Too emotional. 
AWAYLEE: I feel like giving her a hug. 

HOST: We probably can only see the bright lights of the glamorous stage, but off stage there are a lot of injustice/grievance that there is no way out of humanity. Just like what CEO Zhou said lets give YEH another round of applause to thank YEH for participating in this program. Thank you Yoon Eun Hye. 
*crowd applause*

INMAN: YOON EUN HYE! DON'T CRY DON'T CRY! INMAN SUPPORT YOU!!! ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU!!! *Fist pumping in the air* *Everyone laughs* (HAHAHAHAHA! I love this man. He has a soft spot for YEH)
JUMEI: *Jokingly towards Inman* Alright alright! Don't get too excited now. Can you restrain yourself a little bit? The winner is not known yet. 
INMAN: I SUPPORT (YEH)!
JUMEI: *repeat* Restrain yourself a bit! 

Screen cuts to everyone in the waiting room laughing away. Cherrie was laughing so hard and was moved to tears by CEO Fang's gesture. 
Red Caption: Did CEO Fang come here to be hilarious?!?
SICA: Quietly quietly suddenly one phrase to astonish people, he is such person. 

HOST: Come, let's reveal! 

Final round: JUMEI (¥27,999,999); STAR WARDROBE (¥23,333,333); SHANGPIN winning bid (¥38,888,888); INMAN (¥31,111,111)
*Crowd went wild*

CHERRIE: *Talking to Sica* Very close to ¥40mil. How can you be so amazing? You guess correctly again. 
BEA: Wow, you are amazing! 

HOST: Congratulations to SHANGPIN's CEO Zhou. ¥38,888,888!!!
SHANGPIN and INMAN: CONGRATULATIONS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! *fists pumping in the air* (Both these two full grown men are just too adorable, Hahaha)
XIAOTONG: THANK YOU!

HOST: Even though our male God Sean has no more VIRTUAL money left, but he also has expressed his proactive actions to support, is that right?
SEAN: *nodded*
HOST: Let's all take a look at the 60% score of the final standing leaderboard. In first place... is Yoon Eun Hye with ¥38,888,888! Once again let's congratulate YEH and to thank Noh Kwang Won and Yu XiaoTong! Thank you to all the models! Thank you everyone!!!
YEH bows, showing hand love hearts, waving and smiling at the crowd before retreating. 

----Final testimony----

YEH: It is very surprising. Actually did not expect to get first place. While up on stage I just whispered Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! continuously then suddenly I was shocked! From heaven's above dropped such a big present especially one that is so unexpected. With such a good result today, I feel very grateful. 

Announcement 

The host made 2 announcements. 

Firstly, since the following week will be Pantene Muse Dress 2 Finale, they will only reveal the 60% (bidding) score and not the total score (includes 40% audience votes) as to keep the suspense going. So with just the 60% scores on the leaderboard, here are the placements. 

60% Bidding score only
1st place Yoon Eun Hye
2nd place Bea Hayden
3rd place Cherrie Ying
4th place Sica Zhou
5th place Zoe Zhang

2nd announcement, since next week is Finale week, the theme is ~Freestyle~ Anything and Everything as long as their heart desires. Goddesses and Designers will have total free reign!!!

THE END

Thank you for reading and please give a thumbs up. Thank you again. 
Edited by Kuppies82
Typo
  • Like 15

Guest Saini Luan

I was really thrilled to see this episode and quite satisfied.I am verry grateful so many people who love her and fought for her.                 Now of course You can be proud of yourself.LOVE LOVE LOVE.... YEH.(I give tripple LOVE hah.haa)

Edited by Saini Luan

I love how so many people supported her..... not only any people, but those who have power and influence, and also her new found friends.  Even the male guest is supporting her in a huge way.  He will actually spend his own money to buy her clothes when he only "spent" virtual money on the other contestants.  I'm okay with YEH not getting any virtual money if her clothes actually sell in real life.  But I am very sad that she can't even get a small support from her own home country and people.  

Says a lot about SKoreans, or at least, a great number of them.

Hope that she has been resting well and hope for the truth to finally come out.

Edited by vegaspink
  • Like 14

• Guest unfeatured this topic

Yoon Eun Hye, Muse dress 2 

006a8cMWgw1exh9eeiws4j30zk0e4gpf.jpg Cr : Amazing_FAN

005GqReOgw1exi6akqkaoj30qs0inwht.jpg

Muse dress 2  Yoon Eun Hye's finale episode stage  inspired by The Truman Show movie and freestyle theme

Cr : Muse Dress 2

Afficher l'image d'origine 

truman_show_ver1_xlg-the-truman-show-tv-

Afficher l'image d'origineSteer your own boat and find what is real 

The Truman Show movie with Jim Carrey, Laura Linney and Ed Harris.

Our Yoon Eun Hye with her dog, 2007

1369AB364E3BF2323764A9
117C18564E3C2ED5106A89

Our Yoon Eun Hye with her white maltese, Kkomeng

• Like 10

Yoon Eun Hye, Muse Dress 2, finale episode preview

005GqReOgw1exj9s9i8x8j31kw11ywrr.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye and Cherrie Ying, Yoon Eun Hye's nail art

005GqReOgw1exj9sm8x4gj31kw11yqcz.jpg

005GqReOgw1exj9t0y3aej31kw11ytkv.jpg

005GqReOgw1exj9tes3q9j31kw11y14r.jpg

005GqReOgw1exj9tsc5xyj31kw11ydru.jpg