Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

estos dos son muy lindo, él simplemente no podía dejar que su mirada, awww me encanta.

006a8cMWgw1exd4rqfugbg309h06b7wi.gif006a8cMWgw1exd4ruih96g30bw07xnpd.gif

006a8cMWgw1exd4r3c90qg30b706bkjl.gif006a8cMWgw1exd4rkynxlg30920617oi.gif

006a8cMWgw1exd56wuftmg30a106pdzc.gif 006a8cMWgw1exd56tix9hg30a206pnfg.gif

006a8cMWgw1exd4heqlo3g30a106pqv5.gif

credit: weibo

I know there is no shipping in this forum but they are sooo cute together and @unea thank you for the gifs. She always has amazing chemistry with everyone and sometimes its not fair. Even the model is smiling at there cuteness... Anyways I've loved watch the past two episodes and honestly have loved YEH's clothes( especially this weeks clothes). Crying and break down in front of everyone must have been hard for her to do, but I admire her that much more for that. It shows that she's facing this situation with her head held high and I loved the judges comments and how they showed their support for her.

BTW I think I watched the episode (YEH's parts) 5 times already because of these two. Its become my favorite episode. I need to see her in a( well written) new drama.

Edited by xxcuitepiexx
  • Like 11

Muse Dress 2 ep 11

006a8cMWgw1exd4eon8w1g30a206pb29.gif

006a8cMWgw1exd4fe67fzg309h06be81.gif

006a8cMWgw1exd4g3chamg309g06bkjm.gif

006a8cMWgw1exd4gbseelg309g06bu0y.gif

006a8cMWgw1exd4gzyhz6g30by07znpd.gif

006a8cMWgw1exd4heqlo3g30a106pqv5.gif

Cr : Amazing_FAN weibo

12122762_877949245654420_139871388686993Yoon Eun Hye #윤은혜& Shangpin's CEO Zhao Shicheng 『Muse Dress 2』 EP 11. Cre: Weixin  and Cr : Hallyu Yeh Twitter

Cr : Yoon Eun Hye Vietnam fanclub Facebook

715417b7jw1excmw71p5ng208w066np7.gif

Cr : Shangpin weibo

I just loved this "Jia you" moment in Muse Dress 2 episode 11

d9451802gw1exch8hebphg2093066tz7.gif

Thank you Shangpin CEO for encouraging our Yoon Eun Hye to feel better

6e8f9063gw1exc2e6ckljg206e0521ir.gif So human, relieving stress with tears is Ok but please Yoon Eun Hye sshi don't cry too much

• Like 12

I came across a great quotation which I think is so fitting with YEH’s current situation and I decided to post in here.

“Using time, pressure and patience, the universe gradually changes caterpillars into butterflies, sand into pearls, and coals into diamonds. You’re being worked on too, so hang in there. Just because something isn’t apparent right now, doesn’t mean it isn’t happening. It’s not until the end do you realized that sometimes your biggest blessings were disguised by pain and sufferings. They were not placed to break you, but to make you”.

So YEH, just hang in there and stay strong, a great person like you won’t easily be taken down just like that. Eventually, people will be able to decipher the truth. If a Korean come back is not possible now, I hope that a well written drama in China will be a great alternative, I really miss seeing you on my screen.

Thank you for the updates and have a great day everyone

• Like 10

Yoon Eun Hye Wins Yet Again on “Goddess’s Fashion”Yoon Eun Hye Wins Yet Again on “Goddess’s Fashion”

Actress Yoon Eun Hye came out as the winner yet again on the October 24 episode of “Goddess’s Fashion.”

This time, she was asked to design a winter collection, with the movie “Notebook” as a motif, together with the Chinese celebrity Yu Xiao Tong.

After the runway show, the official who gave Yoon Eun Hye her highest bid said, “I have seen a lot of articles on Yoon Eun Hye lately. I think things must have been really difficult for her, as someone who is attempting to bring various cultures together in fashion. I hope that my actions support her in a peaceful cultural exchange, and I would like to say that I respect her very much for being a part of this show.” Yoon Eun Hye won by having her design sold at 38.9 million Chinese Yuan ($6.1 million).yooneunhye

He further said, “As a further gesture of welcoming Yoon Eun Hye into our program, I would like to pay the shipping fee of 1 Yuan ($0.16) to the first one thousand people who download our app,” which made Yoon Eun Hye cry on stage.

The other contestants said, “Yoon Eun Hye must have been very stressed recently. She deserves a hug,” and Yoon Eun Hye said of her win, “I’m completely amazed. I did not expect this, and I could only think, ‘Hallelujah’ on stage. I feel as if I’m constantly getting undeserving gifts.”

CR:http://www.soompi.com/

• Like 11

Guest santaiah178

I came across a great quotation which I think is so fitting with YEH’s current situation and I decided to post in here.

“Using time, pressure and patience, the universe gradually changes caterpillars into butterflies, sand into pearls, and coals into diamonds. You’re being worked on too, so hang in there. Just because something isn’t apparent right now, doesn’t mean it isn’t happening. It’s not until the end do you realized that sometimes your biggest blessings were disguised by pain and sufferings. They were not placed to break you, but to make you”.

So YEH, just hang in there and stay strong, a great person like you won’t easily be taken down just like that. Eventually, people will be able to decipher the truth. If a Korean come back is not possible now, I hope that a well written drama in China will be a great alternative, I really miss seeing you on my screen.

Thank you for the updates and have a great day everyone

Talking about her next project, JArmy said on his/her interview recently that she got so many offers (drama & movie) from China after her appearance in Muse Dress2 http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201510270100301530020654&servicedate=20151026 Some of K medias even speculated that she will take project in China after the show ended. So don't worry she will running out of project...

Yoon Eun Hye Wins Yet Again on “Goddess’s Fashion”

After the runway show, the official who gave Yoon Eun Hye her highest bid said, “I have seen a lot of articles on Yoon Eun Hye lately. I think things must have been really difficult for her, as someone who is attempting to bring various cultures together in fashion. I hope that my actions support her in a peaceful cultural exchange, and I would like to say that I respect her very much for being a part of this show.”

(...) He further said, “As a further gesture of welcoming Yoon Eun Hye into our program, I would like to pay the shipping fee of 1 Yuan ($0.16) to the first one thousand people who download our app,” which made Yoon Eun Hye cry on stage.

The other contestants said, “Yoon Eun Hye must have been very stressed recently. She deserves a hug,” and Yoon Eun Hye said of her win, “I’m completely amazed. I did not expect this, and I could only think, ‘Hallelujah’ on stage. I feel as if I’m constantly getting undeserving gifts.” (...)

Muse 2 Episode 11 was the perfect  way and setting to vindicate YEH from the plagiarism issue...

First, her 4th win in the midst of the accusation attests to her fashion credibility with the judges who are experts in the field recognized by thousands and I daresay millions---we are talking of China here---of people.

Second, the testimonial  dedicated to YEH by the highest bidder in this episode in the presence of the audience and viewers (millions again!) was the best, most educated/well-bred, and level-headed way of countering the malicious intent to behind the plagiarism accusation more than fighting it head-on on print or through interviews...

What amazes me is her reaction that gives me more and more reason to be her fan...

I feel as if I’m constantly getting undeserving gifts.” (...)

• Like 11