Nakiami Kyoko

Our muse in Muse Dress 2 finale

640?wx_fmt=png&wxfrom=5&wx_lazy=1

Yoon Eun Hye is first for Muse Dress 2 last episode audience poll

Cr : baidu

Permalien de l'image intégrée

Cr :Muse Dress 2 weibo

Permalien de l'image intégrée

[Translated] Even Penny a dancer for Muse Dress 2 wrote on weibo that Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 is her favorite Goddess.

Cr : @HallyuYEH twitter

• Like 9

Cheer

Our inspiration is back

Yoon Eun Hye Is Not Planning a Hiatus Despite Plagiarism Controversy

Yoon Eun Hye Is Not Planning a Hiatus Despite Plagiarism Controversy

Actress Yoon Eun Hye has no plans to take a hiatus despite heated responses to her controversial appearance on a Chinese fashion show.

Her representative revealed on November 2, “Yoon Eun Hye recently wrapped up the filming for ‘Goddess’ Fashion’ and returned to Korea. She is currently residing in Korea.”

“We have engaged in negotiations regarding her next project, but nothing has been decided yet. It has also yet to be decided whether she will go for a Korean or a Chinese one,” the rep explained, letting fans know that Yoon Eun Hye is preparing for her return to the screen.

In regards to the much reported plagiarism allegations, the actress’ side commented, “We denied the allegations when they first came out, and our stance hasn’t changed since,” suggesting that they have nothing new to say.

Meanwhile, “Goddess’ Fashion” ended its run on October 31 after 12 challenges, four of which were won by Yoon Eun Hye.

Source (1)

• Like 11

Guest ferlydee

Thank you guys for all updates regarding YEH and I'm happy to know that she is okay and just taking time to her next step towards her comeback in entertainment.  I love this quote from words of wisdom, "Be patient, in the right time everything will fall into right places, be calm".  This is for you Yoon Eun Hye, the more I like you because you have proven to the world that you stood tall in the midst of some minor issue that almost ruin your reputation, you have proven them wrong.  At this moment, sometimes you need to be alone, not to be lonely but to enjoy your free time being yourself and make wise decision on your next step.  I wish you luck and hope to see you in my little screen very very soon.

Yoon Eun Hye delivers her thoughts on the ending of 'Goddess' Fashion'

November 3, 2015 @ 1:36 am

Yoon Eun Hye revealed her thoughts on the conclusion of Chinese survival program 'Goddess' Fashion' in an interview this past October 31. 

The actress said, "I designed over ten different pieces in a span of two months. I made many good memories and I feel like I pushed my own boundaries. Because I'm from a different country, I thought, 'People may take a very slight interest in me.' Honestly, I even thought I might have just been an outsider, but they helped me stand at the center. I've come to love the Chinese people even more," delivering her sincere thanks to the production crew and the other members of the program.

The last episode of 'Goddess' Fashion' progressed in a freestyle format, and unfortunately, Yoon Eun Hye lost to a Chinese actor.

Allkpop

• Like 5

Vogue China november 2015 issue with our Yoon Eun Hye 

69410d43jw1ex6e4tg1pij20i20r343f.jpg

69410d43jw1ex6e4wfumwj20rs0ijwka.jpg

69410d43jw1ex6e4xf1huj20p00nvaem.jpg

69410d43jw1ex6e4nlzgkj20i20pmwjq.jpg

Two november 2015 covers, first edition with Yoon Eun Hye in it, second one for the special issue of VogueChina10

638eac85gw1exg4nxg5m5j20v815oduc.jpg

4c56dd36gw1exg3chws1dj218g18gqks.jpg

They celebrate its 10th anniversary at the Shanghai Exhibition Centre, there was also a party

4c56dd36gw1exg3cjmlwuj218g18g4d2.jpg

69410d43jw1exi8ni2kf3j20iv0ol7g4.jpg

Guo Bi Ting/ Bea Hayden was invited, maybe our Yoon Eun Hye was invited too, I wish that she could have attended too

69410d43jw1exh13fm4vvj20s41a6nn6.jpg

Iggy Azalea sang

69410d43jw1exi91fvl5pj20rs0ijwm0.jpg

Cr : Vogue China weibo

Yoon Eun Hye, fighting

• Like 8