Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest truetaoyehwarrior

Been zooming in & out the above pic for the longest time.  Love seeing YEH so happy.
:D :x ;) :x

So here I am on a DF IMY marathon, pausing, rewinding, replayings scenes and although I've seen them countless times, they still evoke the same emotions (sans the panic/nervous mode of course, whew!).  Cry when LSY cries, laugh & giggles with her moreso this time coz I got this brand new 'feel' for our OTP. 

Haven't said this yet but YEH, thank you.  Thank you for giving us LSY in IMY.

=D> =D> =D>

On a side note, here's the IMY OST for someone like me who is missing YEH already...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvNKUTXvp6g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k5neMyWhFg

Thank you to YT BubbleFeetGravityOST.

YEH Fighting!

@lhay, as always thanks for your Gifs & your 'eagle eyes'.  Keep them coming girl!  Salamat!

I miss YEH so much right now.  i want her to be onscreen again.  I know that she needs to rest but I am so restless because she is not onscreen.   I am so excited about her next project.   I think that it is going to be awesome.    Next project please come soon so my little heart get some happiness watching her.  

Guest prettybo

mdyeh said: I miss YEH so much right now.  i want her to be onscreen again.  I know that she needs to rest but I am so restless because she is not onscreen.   I am so excited about her next project.   I think that it is going to be awesome.    Next project please come soon so my little heart get some happiness watching her.  

prettybo said:
mdyeh said: I miss YEH so much right now.  i want her to be onscreen again.  I know that she needs to rest but I am so restless because she is not onscreen.   I am so excited about her next project.   I think that it is going to be awesome.    Next project please come soon so my little heart get some happiness watching her.  

jchansh said:
prettybo said:

I just want to hear a little news about her.  I hope that her health is doing ok.   I wish that she do many project as possible before she get married.   So after her marriage, she can focus on her family instead of her job.   Then I will have enough dramas to hung on.   I am thinking that I will do massive marathon of all of her dramas.  

Agree with you guys..i miss her..i wish she'll announced her next project soonest..i don't care whether it's a movie or even cf...the most important thing is that we can see her different side...i really want her to be in any movie this year..she'd proved that she is capable of handling different genre..so, i'm hoping that she can challenge new things after this and make us proud again...for now, we'll definitely miss her...i really appreciate those who post any infos about her..keep posting guys... :D

Same with u girls. I miss her so bad! I can't watch imy for the time being because it'll make me sad for missing her. Also No twitter update. I feel like twittering her manager to ask what she's doing but that'll be too much. Hehe.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Just want to share this wonderful review of " I Miss You" :x
http://couchkimchi.wordpress.com/2013/01/21/i-miss-youmissing-you-series-review/
by @tessieroo

Guest kapeadik

I was just able to watch YEH's segment for Road for Hope...gosh, isn't she awesome?! God bless her soul! Lucky is the man who gets to be her husband and the mother of his kids! She's truly one of a kind!

Guest julia_lee

kapeadik said: I was just able to watch YEH's segment for Road for Hope...gosh, isn't she awesome?! God bless her soul! Lucky is the man who gets to be her husband and the mother of his kids! She's truly one of a kind!

Guest kapeadik

@julia_lee nope! I couldn't find it at KBS world where eng subs are supposed to be available. There are parts though when YEH asks questions and you can here the interpreter's answer in English. Besides, I feel like full translation is no longer needed when you can read everything thru YEH's facial expression and body language. It thrills me also that she's trying to add her English phrases from time to time. Maybe by the time she goes to the Philippines for MAMA 2014 (crossing fingers...and toes she attends), she can already do conversational English woohoo!:)

The next project, i hope that she will appear in variety show. It has been a while since she's doing variety show. Well of course running man ftw! I came across this vid while searching for her in youtube. So funny! I guess Yeh is one n only girl who can piggyback kang ho dong. Daebak