Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: white; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px;"[photo]- Yoon Eun Hye Memo BookJanuary 20, 2013 11:06 pm YinJU
150597_10151176522916666_590966673_n.jpg
321438_10151176522696666_954577241_n.jpg
320907_10151176522206666_2055068705_n1.j
163305_10151176522496666_1643744998_n.jp
cre: http://en.korea.com/yooneunhye/board/photo-yoon-eun-hye-memo-book/

Anybody know if YEH is going to the US for a photoshoot?
Also, it's great that you ship her with someone but please try not to post or talk about it on this thread. Not everyone will agree on your choice, so we don't want disagreements here.  We don't want shipping wars to erupt especially since she has many shippers for many different celebrities.

Guest kevin1320

WHAT HAS SHE BEEN DOING? 
i really missed her in photoshoot.she doesnt need to go to US for photoshoot, she can do it in Korea, as long as she does something for me to look forward to

@verave

Oh....  I kept seeing that on twitter....  People, especially celebrities should not be calling people names, especially if it will be publicly shown.

And I don't know who they were talking about...  Like the netizens said, their careers will be over if they even try to start a fight with YEH..  She is definitely one star who people will not want to mess with, not because she's mean (she isn't) but because of her fandom, her famous personality, and her star power.

Guest eunhyemaki09

@verave

I just saw this article and I was like, "whoa whoa whoa. These girls seems like they want Death to visit them soon."

I don't even know these girls aside from So Yeon, but man, they have a mouth on them.
Now let the defenders defend our lovely YEH because us, fans, aren't stupid to stoop down on what they have done.

@vegaspink

agree with you. live as a celebrity is scary, especially in Korea. Netizen has a power. people could easily record/track celebrity conversation that using internet, even they could record celebrity conversation on the phone.

oh I'm on the top page. let me sharing this Old video

YEH Practicing Guitar for Japan FM

Guest prettybo

@verave
Thank you for the info but IDT "she" deserves to be even talked about.
Hope you have any leads on whether EH is really going to the US or any activity at all. The silence is deafening . . 

eunhyemaki09 said: @verave

I just saw this article and I was like, "whoa whoa whoa. These girls seems like they want Death to visit them soon."

I don't even know these girls aside from So Yeon, but man, they have a mouth on them.
Now let the defenders defend our lovely YEH because us, fans, aren't stupid to stoop down on what they have done.

Guest santaiah178

@verave

Thanks for the info. I'm relief that girl is not YIN since I like her. Anyway, those girls have nothing to do other than talking about other people behind their back. Although IF the person that they're talking about isn't YEH it's still not a commendable deeds

Guest kevin1320

Im sure its not YEH

I have never heard that yeh has a nickname of Stitch.

And i dont think yeh would do anything that causes them to say that online

Plus, yeh never worr Kenzo before until IMY, so u cant say that person is yeh bec she wore Kenzo stuff

I guess people just guessed that was her because she made her Kenzo sweater become hot item