Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest santaiah178

I'm happy that YEH's hard work on Missing You have met the approval of the critics. That's what I long for and love to hear ever since I knew of her existence.The first moment I set my eyes on her and watching her acting on TV I have had a feeling that she's special and not like just any other actors/actresses I've known. Her acting skill may not be the greatest yet but she's always willing to learn and her passion for that is never fade. That's the most important thing beside having a raw talent.
Despite criticism addresses to her when she's staring in MFL and LTM I always have faith on her. I believe that she isn't someone who will give up easily and always strive to meet the challenges. That the kind of person YEH is. She has proved it in CP and now she proved it again in Missing You.YEH is an actor to be reckoned :-bd
PS : Love reading your post @blessedgrace :x

Guest jjsweeter0211

‘I Miss You’ Cast and Staff Celebrate the End of the Series

2013-01-19 12:21  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

With MBC’s I Miss You recently ended, the cast and staff came together for one last gathering to celebrate the conclusion of the series. 

55156314.jpg

On January 18, MBC’s Cupitter blog revealed pictures of the I Miss You farewell party, which was held on January 17. 

At the party were the main leads, Yun Eun Hye, JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun, and Yoo Seung Ho, as well as the many talented actors who shined, including Song Oh Sook, Oh Jung Sae, Do Ji Won, Lee Sae Young, Yeo Jin GU, Kim So Hyun, and Ahn Do Gyu. 

52806536.jpg

The cast mingled with the staff members, creating a very bright atmosphere. The main cast, MBC’s chief of drama, and director Lee Jae Dong also grabbed the microphone to extend their gratitude to the staff who endured the freezing temperatures to make this drama work. 

I Miss You will be followed up by Level 7 Civil Servant starring Joo Won and Choi Kang Hee.

Photo Credit: MBC Cupitter Blog

santaiah178 said:  
Despite criticism addresses to her when she's staring in MFL and LTM I always have faith on her. I believe that she isn't someone who will give up and always strive for meeting the challenges. That the kind of person YEH is. She has proved it in CP and now she proved it again in Missing You.YEH is an actor to be reckoned :-bd

Guest santaiah178

Yeah, you're right @vegaspink. Sorry I didn't elaborate more on my post regarding that. Actually not only LTM that people criticized the script/plot but also MFL. YEH's weaknesses at that time (in regard of her acting) is her "pronunciation" whereas her acting was fine IMO. Is just that (back then) her antis loved to exaggerate everything and gave impression that her acting was bad overall [-(
Anyway, that's the past. I'm excited to hear her new project in the future, of course after she's taking some rest and finish her semester first :>

Just As It Was For PSY...TV Stations "Go Through Youtube For Hallyu Dramas"

52402828.1_59_20130118233203.jpg

[DongAh Daily]

A university student living in Turkey, Iram Atazan (Age 23, Female) is a K-Drama mania. She began watching K-Dramas when she visited Korea for a month in 2010. She was an exchange student from Bilgi University in Istanbul, who took part in the 2010 Hanyang University exchange student program. Atazan stated that "I watched the entire episodes of '1st Shop of Coffee Prince' on Youtube". As PSY's 'Kangnam Style' became very popular last year, there's an increase in interest of Korean popular culture contents from fans of the world. In this regard, major Korean TV networks are considering ways in which they can utilize Youtube to increase their viewership.

○ What Are The Popular K-Dramas On Youtube?

K-Dramas have recently gained popularity on Youtube, regardless of genre or airing time. According to DongAh Daily research analysis of Youtube viewership of K-Dramas, KBS dramas 'My Husband Got A Family', 'School 2013', 'Family', MBC dramas 'Goong (Princess Hours)', '1st Shop of Coffee Prince', 'Dongyi', and SBS dramas 'Fashion King', 'Gentleman's Dignity', 'Rooftop Prince' were the biggest hits for their respective stations. Historical dramas such as 'King Kwanggaeto' and 'Queen Seonduk' also made the top 10 viewership rankings.

Dramas approximately recorded 5 million~9 million viewings. Youtube stated, "Unlike music videos, it is difficult for drama viewings to reach millions" and added "This shows how popular K-Dramas are."

In particular, viewings of Korean broadcasting programs increased after the 'Kangnam Style' fever. Before 'Kangnam Style', in July of last year, K-Dramas had recorded approximately 50% viewings from Korea and 50% from the international viewers. But after the PSY syndrome, in this month, the ratio has changed to 34% from Korean viewers and 66% from the international viewers. Not only did K-Dramas have viewers from Asian countries such as Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, Taiwan and etc., but it also had expanded to the viewers of United States, Germany, Brazil, Mexico and etc.

○ TV Stations, In Midst of Youtube War

Previously, there was a difficult process for K-Dramas to be distributed to the international markets. Foreign TV stations had to be found, contracts had to be signed, and additional negotiations were needed for the broadcasting rights. But as PSY's marketing strategy of using Youtube for real time distribution succeeded, TV stations have now decided to use similar strategies.

KBS, MBC, and SBS are strengthening the distribution of their dramas via Youtube. KBS has increased the number of their official Youtube channels. MBC is airing some of their variety shows in real time via TV and Youtube simultaneously. SBS offer special edited versions of their videos for smartphone users who watch via Youtube. A Korean Youtube channel that offers programs from various stations have also been established.

52402792.1_59_20130118233203.jpg

[Youtube Top 10 K-Dramas In Viewing Numbers]

KBS
1. My Husband Got A Family (Weekend drama)
2. School 2013 (Teen Drama)
3. Family (Daily sitcom)
4. My Daughter Seoyoung (Weekend Drama)
5. Love and War (TV program)
6. Family (Daily sitcom, before name change)
7. Moon and Stars For You (Daily evening drama)
8. King Kwangaeto (Historical Drama)
9. Smile Donghae (TV drama, long series)
10. Princess's Man (Historical Drama)

MBC
1. Goong/Princess Hours (Miniseries)
2. 1st Shop of Coffee Prince (Miniseries)
3. Dongyi (Historical Drama)
4. Moon That Embraced The Sun (Historical Drama)
5. High Kick (Sitcome)
6. My Lovely Samsoon (Miniseries)
7. Pasta (Miniseries)
8. Jewel In Palace (Historical Drama)
9. Queen Seonduk (Historical Drama)
10. Yi San (Historical Drama)

SBS
1. Fashion King (Miniseries)
2. Gentleman's Dignity (Weekend miniseries)
3. Rooftop Prince (Miniseries)
4. Chungdam-dong Alice (Weekend miniseries)
5. Midas (Miniseries)
6. Full House (Miniseries)
7. My Daughter the Flower (Daily drama)
8. Phantom (Miniseries)
9. To The Beautiful You (Miniseries)
10. Scent of A Woman (Weekend miniseries)

This is a clear sign that online viewership has become just as important as the domestic offline viewers. While domestic viewers of TV programs number about 37 million, viewers who visit Youtube number 800,000 a month. Experts state that while there isn't a method created yet to combine the numbers of online viewership and offline ratings, it is possible to loosely estimate the effect. If we take a drama with 10% ratings, this would come out to approximately 3.7 million offline viewers. Then if 20 episodes drama on Youtube obtains 8 million total viewings, this number can be added to the offline numbers to make the total ratings of 22%. If we divide this number into 20 episodes, it will produce approximately 1.1% ratings per episode.

An associate of ABG Nielsen stated, "I think we have to include the viewing numbers of Youtube videos in the future." Domestic TV stations have signed a contract with Youtube to share the profits from advertisements on the videos. One associate of TV station stated, "The issues surrounding the profit sharing and portrait rights between the TV stations and the actors of the dramas shown on Youtube must be resolved in the future".

Reporter Kim Yoon Jong zozo@donga.com   

source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=103&oid=020&aid=0002400408

credit CDBloom@yeh.net

http://yooneunhye.net/forums/topic/what-are-popular-k-dramas-on-youtube?replies=1#post-18514

Guest prettybo

@ santaiah I meant to say this but didn't have the chance earlier. I really like your signature (is this what it is called?) Where did you get it? YEH is very pretty here. Don't you have a bigger one to share with us here?

Guest santaiah178

News about YEH cutting her hair in MY's after party 
'보고싶다' 종방연 윤은혜, 자른 머리도 분위기있네

스타뉴스 원문 기사전송 2013-01-19 17:04

관심지수

글씨 확대글씨 축소

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 김현록 기자]
2013011917012489217_2.jpg
<사진=MBC 큐피터 블로그>

'보고싶다'의 윤은혜가 드라마를 마친 직후 긴 머리를 단바롤 자르고 쫑파티에 참석해 눈길을 모았다. 

종영한 MBC 수목드라마 '보고싶다' 제작진과 출연진은 지난 18일 서울 여의도의 한 음식점에서 쫑파티를 열고 극의 마무리를 자축했다. 

주인공 이수연 역을 맡아 한층 성숙한 감성 연기를 펼치며 시청자들의 눈물샘을 자극했던 윤은혜는 마지막 방송 다음날이었던 이날 종방연에서 길었던 머리를 자른 모습으로 등장해 눈길을 모았다. 윤은혜는 동료, 스태프와 어울려 사진을 찍는가하면 일일이 사인을 하며 뜻깊은 시간을 보냈다. 

이날 종방연에는 박유천, 윤은혜, 유승호, 장미인애, 송옥숙, 오정세, 도지원, 이세영, 김소현, 안도규 등이 출연진 대부분이 참석해 더욱 화기애애한 분위기 속에 회포를 풀었다.
2013011917012489217_1.jpg

[나도 부자가 될 수 있을까? 긴급 추천 스마트정보!] 
http://news.nate.com/view/20130119n07410
@prettyboo that signature is one of the photo set released by Japanese agency to promote her Japan fan meeting in Osaka on Dec 4th, 2009. So it's an old photos.
http://yooneunhye.net/blog/yoon-eun-hye-japan-fan-meeting/

Hi.. My 1st time posting here.. I was wondering does anyone know what are YEH plans from now till she goes back to school in March?

Thank you in advance..

Did I told you I want to stay away from soompi ? But, but, I heard MAMA 2014 will be at Philippines ? Big chances YEH eonni will come, no ??? I worry because even when MAMA says YEH is attending, sometimes she doesn't. or maybe MAMA will not include her on the list, but she will surprise us?? I have to take a plane to go to the said place where it will be held. If she does not attend and I go there, I will really sob but if she attends and I'm not there, I will sob too. Hihihi. I have to save as early as now (I'm a student) if ever YEH eonni will come.

Guest mayzie10

avidneri1003 said: Did I told you I want to stay away from soompi ? But, but, I heard MAMA 2014 will be at Philippines ? Big chances YEH eonni will come, no ??? I worry because even when MAMA says YEH is attending, sometimes she doesn't. or maybe MAMA will not include her on the list, but she will surprise us?? I have to take a plane to go to the said place where it will be held. If she does not attend and I go there, I will really sob but if she attends and I'm not there, I will sob too. Hihihi. I have to save as early as now (I'm a student) if ever YEH eonni will come.